Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Hidden lovers EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Hidden lovers EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Hidden lovers EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Hidden lovers EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Hidden lovers EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Hidden lovers EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Hidden lovers EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Hidden lovers EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Hidden lovers EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hidden lovers

2 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

Hidden lovers Empty Hidden lovers

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:46 am

Wanting something you know you cant have is always tempting.

She was with a guy she thought she'd be with forever. Until he dumped her cold and hard. Hooking up with a random at her best friends wedding.

He's being forced to marry. With no way out of it, he goes to his best friends wedding and hooks up with the maid of honour.

Never expecting to bump into each other again, until they did... at her parents house, celebrating his engagement with a lavish party.

It should have ended. It didn't.

He makes it clear it's just sex.. nothing more and she thinks she's ok with that until she falls pregnant.. his gay brother says it's his and they've been dating in secret.

Will he find out the truth?

But as always, all good things must come to an end. Leaving someone heartbroken.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Hidden lovers Empty Re: Hidden lovers

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:48 am

Name: Mia Smith
Bio: works in a bookstore. Always the good girl as her parents have been strict about about appearances.
Looks: I'll send
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:33 am

Name: Keefer Ford
Bio: architect for a firm whom his bosses daughter is blackmailing him to marry her. He doesn't like her and doesn't want to go through it but doesn't seem to have a choice. He is kind funny and smart. But can have a dark side.
Looks: you already know!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:37 am

as soon as my friend said I do, I was eager for a drink after standing in this heat for almost an hour as they had exchanged vows. At least the best man was hot as I walked over ready for our photos "grab a drink first?" I suggested, as the newlyweds were posing with family. My heart was broken last night with my high school boyfriend dumping me because he wanted new pussy.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:16 pm

I smirked down at her. I noticed how fucking hot she was and damn I wanted to fuck her. With the news I just got last month I've been looking for a stress release, specially today at my best friends wedding which I almost told him I couldn't make because fuck I'm going to be doing this soon. Okay look I don't want to do it but I don't really have a choice this witch has info that could destroy my career that I just started. I shook my thoughts from my head. Not going to think about that right now. "Sounds like a plan to me sweetness!" I looped her arm in mine and walked over to the bar. "Whiskey on the rocks for myself and for the beautiful woman-?" I smiled and waited for her order. I think this wedding just turned for the better.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:35 pm

"Same." I didn't care what I was going to drink, i was trying to focus on not groaning from how good he smelt and the way he felt. "Just remind me we're dancing and making speeches later. Then I'll be getting drunk" and looking for a rebound to fuck accordingly to my room mates advice.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:41 pm

I smiled and winked. "Oh no we both should get drunk before the speeches it makes them better, and honestly it makes this whole thing. Egged." I'm happy for my friend but I hate weddings and happy endings because I'll never have my happy ending even though I wasn't looking for mine. I was seriously thinking of taking her around the corner and fucking her right now. Grappling a handful of her thick blonde hair and pulling as I slammed into her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:53 pm

"You're probably right" I grinned, clinking my drink with his and then let the cold liquid burn my throat. I watched him, raking my eyes up down his body, noticing how tight his slacks fit across the groin area as I wondered just what was beneath them. "What do you say we visit the bathroom before we're called back for photos?" I couldn't stand it, my body ached and i needed to just forget or I'd end up in a corner crying to the barman. "I don't feel like being very sociable.." and I wanted to prove to myself that I wasn't boring in bed. I wanted to do everything I hadn't done with my ass of an ex, including sucking him off.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:15 pm

I smirked down at her, "I think heading to the bathroom sounds very sociable for me that is!" I winked and slammed the rest of my drink back." I grabbed her hand and started walking off. "Bathroom sex isn't for me though, too dirty and not in the good way either sweetness." I lead her around the corner and took her to some office, as we walked in u turned to her and licked the door then I kissed her hard pulling her arms above her head. "Fucking hell, you taste good."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:18 pm

"I don't even know your name.." I moaned, not wanting to think this through. "Oh god.." I gasped at the feeling of his body against mine. My hips bucking out, grinding against his erection that strained into me. The alcohol on his tongue as i pushed mine into his mouth, moaning in pleasure.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:26 pm

I kissed down her chin to her ear, "what's in a name really? I like you as sweetness, and your taste is just that but I need to taste you else where." I heard her gasp and started my way to her breast but they were confined in that damn dress, "mmm maybe I can taste these later after the reception?" I kept moving and got to my knees pulling her dress up and letting her leg over my shoulder. "God you smell fucking good too!" I kissed her thighs and inhaled her scent. Pulling her panties to the side and fucking hell she was beautiful, licking her arousal and groaning. "fucking sweetness and more." I say before diving my tongue forward.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:30 pm

My hands through his hair, pulling him harder in against me. "Yess.." I gasped, my head back against the wall as I enjoyed every moment of this. "You're going to make me cum.. fuck!" I cried out, I had never had an orgasm so fast in my life as I did right now. My legs shaking, grinding into his mouth. "Kiss me.. fuck me!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:47 pm

I smirked into her pussy. "Mmm with pleasure." I said standing up and undoing my pants and pulling them and my boxers down just enough. Inpulled out the one and only condom I had and slipped it on. Shit if I have her tonight I'm going to have to find more. I kept her panties to the side and lifted her. "Legs. Around. My. Waist. Now!" I growled out to her before sinking my coco inside her. "Fucking hell your tight!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:49 pm

I gripped his jacket hard, adjusting to his size. He was so thick. My legs tight around his waist, nose against his "you're so big.. don't stop.. and you better get me off.." I wasn't doing this for a maybe orgasm during sex. oh god he felt good. I pushed my mouth to his and lost myself in him
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:02 pm

I fucked her harder then gripped her ass as I moved us to the desk. As I put her down and pulled my lips from hers. "I wouldn't dream of not having you cum all over my coco sweetness!" I needed her to cum I heard people in the hall and they sounded like the wedding party looking for us. "Fuck you better cum quickly I think there's a search party for us." I said kissing her before she could respond and I felt her tighten around me as I ran my hand down and rubbed her clit. "That's it let go!" As she did I let her ride her orgasm out then once I started to cum she came again. Interesting.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:05 pm

"Oh god yess.." I moaned, my legs wrapped around him and pushing him back on top of me. His cock drove me crazy. I didn't want to stop this, but we needed to get back out. As he pulled out, I noticed the condom had split and broken. "I'm on the pill." I quietly said, incase he was worrying. "I live ten minutes away, come back to mine to finish this off after the wedding?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:17 pm

I smirked. But I still didn't like that the condom broke, never in my life had I have one break. "Mmm 10 minutes you say. I pulled my phone out and asked for the address. Just in case I wasn't letting her get away without having some more before going home to the devil herself. We fixed ourselves and I let her walk out first I waited a good ten minutes before making my way back making sure to come in at a different opening so no one would know.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:22 pm

The night carried on, but I was in a daze thinking about what had happened. My body ached, craved for his touch once again. the throbbing between my thighs only made me want him back inside me again. I was leaking his cum, I could feel it. Glancing up at the newly weds dancing around, I was so ready to go. I declined four dances from separate men, and went to the bar for another shot. "I think I'm going to call it a night.." I said, walking to him and another groomsmen. "You owe me a dance.." one slurred, his eyes on my tits. I rolled my eyes "and I told you, not a chance in hell."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:35 pm

I chuckled. "Well then shall we." I grabbed her hand and loved the feeling but I know I couldn't give her what she most likely wanted. As we got to the dance floor I told her. "If I come back to your place I need you to know it can only be sex. I can't give you more." I hated to say it because I would love to give her more.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:40 pm

"I've just been dumped so the last thing I want, is something more.. sex is good for me." I could do this, keep it casual and nothing with feelings. "Come back to mine and let me ride your cock!" I whispered against his ear.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:01 pm

"Damn!" I whispered and grabbed her hand leaving the dance floor "go ahead take off I'll leave here in about 15 minutes or so what's your number I'll text when I'm on my way." I glanced around making sure no one was watching. I saw my brother but he looked away. I watched her leave and then went to talk to a few more people. After about 20 minutes I said my goodbyes to the happy couple envious of them. I went to the drug store pill or not I needed to keep my shit together. After that I sent her a text -on my way, unlock your door and be backed and on her knees ready for my cock!-
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:03 pm

I giggled reading his text and quickly replied back - my roommate is asleep. I'll be in my room, first on the right. - I was naked, and with my hair out, ready for him to take me. As I knelt, I couldn't believe how soaking wet I was. I never behaved his way!
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:08 pm

I smirked roommate, that could put a damper in this tonight inwanted her screaming my name but gen again she didn't know my name. Sex just fucking sex. I pulled into the spot closest to her apartment and walked in licking the door behind me. I followed her instructions and opened her bedroom door and locking it. "Damn sweetness." She was hot and ready. I quickly undressed as this was the first time we both saw each other naked. I pulled in my cock as I got closer. "I'm going to fuck your mouth!" I said huskily. Damn I could see us together and I didn't couldn't do that.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:11 pm

My heart racing. He was so hot. The way my body reacted to him. I wanted and needed this. Without another word, my hands wrapped around his shaft, stroking and fondling his balls as my tongue came out, licking the head of his swollen cock and sucking. kissing his cock before I sucked him while using my hand, pumping him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:14 pm

I groaned and thrusted into her. God she was good. I tossed my head back knowing if I watched I would want more if this. I needed this. I had to watch. I looked down "fuck yes that's it sweetness suck him! Take him all baby I know you can!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next