Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Secrets in the Summer. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Secrets in the Summer. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Secrets in the Summer. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Secrets in the Summer. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Secrets in the Summer. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Secrets in the Summer. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Secrets in the Summer. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Secrets in the Summer. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Secrets in the Summer. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Secrets in the Summer.

2 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Secrets in the Summer. - Page 3 Empty Secrets in the Summer.

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

as much as what she said made me want to say yes I couldn't. "Baby I don't want you too not till I can please you too." I kissed her again and removed her hand before I couldn't say no.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Secrets in the Summer. - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets in the Summer.

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:41 pm

i sat down in his bed. "Cole your not a screw up, you made a bad choice that has consequences, but we are here for you your mum and I we will always be. Just no more lies and no more sex. I'll talk to your mum some more later about what we will do but for now why don't you try to get a sleep in."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:44 pm

"Sleep? dad you heard Tessa! she's pregnant!" he covered his face with his hands, scared out of his mind. "I don't want no kid and I definitely don't want her in my life forever." he muttered, remembering when she'd moaned out Olivers name instead.

"Kaiden!" I called out, seeing Tessa's parents pull up in the drive way. "Can you come down here please."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:01 pm

i nodded at him. "Just try okay.your mum and I will be back up here in a little bit we need to talk to her parents." I kissed his head and left feeling bad for him. As I got downstairs I went straight for the door. Her dad looked pissed but oddly her mum looked pleased what the hell? "Sorry to meet under these circumstances come in and we will talk." I said feeling strange about Tessa's mum.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:32 pm

"mm you men breed like rabbits." she winked at Kaiden "anyway, let's get down to business.. We're going to be family soon, what do you two have in mind to help our daughter cope with a child?"

I exchanged a look with Kaiden and tried keeping civil "I don't see what you mean, if in fact Cole is the father then he'll be responsible, but this isn't up to us to fix, we're here for support, and that'll be all we give." support my ass, I wanted to ring both their damn necks for being so stupid.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:44 pm

i smiled at my beautiful wife. "As your husband and I had already discussed on the phone he was completely supportive when I told him the same thing. If you are suggesting anything else then you may leave." I said sternly to the annoying woman. I walked closer to my wife and wrapped my arm around her. "Cole won't be giving anything till there is proof that her child is his, but you might want to ask the other boys she has tried this with as well? They could be the father too!" I said with a. Smirk yes I called Tessa a slut just now and didn't care.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:47 pm

"what are you implying!!" the mother screeched, shocked "Iour daughter has done no such thing and you think you can say this to us.. I'm appalled!"

"Im appalled that your go happy for them to have a child. They're too young." as much as I hated it, I was only thinking of one option to end all of this. "kaiden is right, so you'll need to gather those boys to do a test too"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:06 pm

i stood there watching waiting for someone to come to their senses. Finally her father spoke. "How many tessa?" He was stern and upset but he was upset for the right reasons I could tell as a father. I watched her pale. Yep I knew it. "How many Tessa?" He yelled. I noticed Ollie jump. "Sir she asked me to but I said no, then she asked two of my friends I don't know if they did or not, I didn't want to know it was none of my business. But sir I know everyone she approached has money in the family." Ollie looked at his father and mum. "I'll give you the names of she won't." I nodded at Ollie I was proud. Of him. "Cole will own up if the baby is his. But I think we are done here let us know when the test can be done."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:25 am

I smiled at Ollie as Kaiden walked them out "thankyou, now can you go check on your sisters, their meant to be cleaning up the toy room" and I doubted they were doing that. I picked up Finn and cuddled him, afraid and sick to my stomach with worry and guilt. "why do I get the feeling this mother is pleased her daughter is pregnant?" I asked looking at him when he entered the room again. "how did your talk with Cole go?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:43 am

i shook my head. "First why do j get the feeling Tessa's mother put her up to it? And it went I told him we would be up to talk to him some more after Tessa's and parents left." I sighed. "Do you think military school is right or did I over react? I mean we don't need to send him if your not okay with it." I felt like shit.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:57 am

"Wait, you actually called them?" I whispered, horrified. "I.. I dont know, he's really fucked up this time, and lying to us and hiding things.. He almost tore this family apart." I guess maybe military school was an option "or we pull him out of that school and.. Oh I don't know, this is too much to wrap my head around. I just cannot take this."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:24 pm

i pulled her closer "let's go talk to him and then decided what to do tomorrow lets all have a sleep on it." I sighed. "I don't want to send him I just don't know what to do."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:35 am

"Let's just see what happens.." I think sleeping on it would be best. I walked up behind him, and into Coles room. The door closed shut. "Cole.." I began, and went to open it. It was jammed. "Cole.. what's.." I caught glance of the mirror, reflecting on the wall with Cole hanging there and screamed "COLE!! Kaiden he's hanging there!!! get the door open!" I rushed to call 911
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:03 pm

i slammed my shoulder into the door a few times before the barrier broke and I rushed in to get to him. I didn't even realize the tears I just grabbed and brought him down to me. "Fuck Cole I'm so fucking sorry please don't do this be okay breath buddy breath."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:08 pm

Ollie and the girls heard us and the door being broken down, "Ollie take the girls to the playroom please!" I said through tears, not wanting them to see this. I heard the ambulance nearing and looked back at Coles lifeless body "wake him up! Why isn't he moving!" I cried, shaking as I dropped down beside him "Cole! Please open your eyes!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:19 pm

i wanted to hold her but I couldn't let go of Cole. "Baby call my brother and get him here with the kids now." I said a little above a whispered as I started begging Cole to breath. I didn't know how long he was like this and I worried he was gone.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:25 pm

"hes not breathing.. Why are his lips purple.." I reached out touching him and sobbed harder "hes cold, he needs a blanket" I heard the paramedics rush it, taking over and my feet moved on their own accord to call Kirk and Lee. I couldn't get the words out. I just cried. They were on their way over as one of the paramedics gave us a sad look. The phone dropped "no.." she stepped closer "I'm sorry... We'll let you say your goodbyes."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:39 pm

i just dropped I couldn't do this I couldn't say goodbye this was my faults couldn't look at Lucy she was going to hate me. I knew this. I just sat there on my knees and head in my hands crying saying no over and over.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:02 am

I cried, holding his head in my hands and trying to lift him close to my chest and I didn't want to let go "hes not gone.." I refused to believe it. "he will wake up.. He has to wake up.." I sobbed, hearing Kirk and Lee trying to barge past.. "I've got the kids.." Lee said leaving quickly, while Kirk went to Kaiden. I refused to let Cole go when the offiers walked in. "No. I'm not leaving him.." I said kissing his cold cheek. "He'll wake up."

The officers arrived, and examined the room finding a note underneath his pillow addressed to Lucy and Kaiden. He tapped kaiden on the shoulder and handed it over after reading. "We found this. We need to transport his body, your wife.." he sadly said "she needs to let him go."

I'm sorry I'm such a screw up.. Dad. Thanks for saving me. Sorry I disappointed you in the end. Mum.. You were the mum I always wanted growing up. I love you. Tell Ollie I'm sorry and that he'll always be my brother. It's better I leave now. Ill only hurt you all even more. Don't feel bad. I'm finally happy. Cole
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:16 pm

i still couldn't move and after reading I cried more finally spoke "Kirk go to Lucy." I couldn't look I couldn't breath. This wasn't happening. It couldn't be happening. I hated myself as I whispered over and over "he wasn't a disappointment, he wasn't."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:24 pm

I felt a set of arms around my body, pulling me to him "no.." I needed my husband to hold me. Not his brother. Kirk let go, as I brushed my fingers through Coles hair and kissed his forehead one more "I love you so much.. Don't forget how much you are loved." I was pulled away by Kirk as the ambulance officers placed his body in a bag and I screamed crying into his chest, fighting him but gave him and slumped to the floor, him holding me as I cried while they took him away. "what if he wakes up.." I began to panicked. Kirk sighed "Lucy, he's not going to wake up.. He's gone."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:46 pm

i glanced up and the sight of Lucy in my brothers arms broke me. I had to try to comfort her. I finally got up and fell to my knees in front of her crying I got out. "I'm so sorry Lucy I failed him and you I didn't mean for this to happen I'm so sorry". I cried more breaking in from of her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:51 pm

"you didn't do this.." I threw my arms around him "you didn't do it.. He.." I buried my face in to the crook of his neck, realisation hitting me "we have to tell Ollie.. The girls.." oh god, how to even start that
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:09 pm

i heard her but didn't believe it. I held her tight. "We need to get to the hospital and be with Cole he needs us." I saw Kirk shake his head he thought I was in denial, but no I wanted to be with my boy that I hurt.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:49 pm

"kaiden.." I pulled away, shaking my head "I need you to stay here, the kids will need you.." wiping my eyes. I need you. I looked at Kirk for help.

"Lucy's right, Coles not going to the hospital bro, he's on his way to the morgue and they won't let you in until arrangement have been made.. I'm sorry."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:52 pm

i shook my head. "No he shouldn't be alone I need to be with him." I said and cried more. "It's my fault it's all my fault I should have been here, I shouldn't have threatened to send him away. He was 15! No I need to be with him. No I have to be. He had to have hated me." I was a mess.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next