Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Secrets in the Summer. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 4:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Secrets in the Summer. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 10:44 pm by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Secrets in the Summer. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:53 pm by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Secrets in the Summer. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Secrets in the Summer. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Secrets in the Summer. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 1:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Secrets in the Summer. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Secrets in the Summer. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Secrets in the Summer. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Secrets in the Summer.

2 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Secrets in the Summer. - Page 2 Empty Secrets in the Summer.

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

as much as what she said made me want to say yes I couldn't. "Baby I don't want you too not till I can please you too." I kissed her again and removed her hand before I couldn't say no.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Secrets in the Summer. - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets in the Summer.

Post by melbender Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:32 pm

"nothing." I bit my lip, not wanting them to know. "your dad is just staying with uncle Lee and Kirk for a couple nights. You can call him when you're home and undressed from school." I wiped tears from my eyes as we drove home, ignoring the girls questions about why he wasn't there
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:45 pm

Ollie noticed uncle lees car. "Well uncle Lee is here so it must be bad." I went inside and changed then called my dad. He asked about the condoms and I told him they weren't mine then he asked about Cole. I had figured out what was going on now. I was upset but I believed my dad. I saw how he looked at Mum and knew he wouldn't. I heard mum yelling at Lee and told dad. I swear dad was crying.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:06 pm

I hated this, unable to stop crying and Lee telling me that Kaiden had been sick of my mood swings. I spun around and screamed at him "well I'm sorry for being such a moody Bitch! I've just had a baby and I'm tired, leaking and trying to do the best I can and please everybody when all I want to do is lay in bed and take a couple days to rest.. But I'm sorry you're all put off by my moods." I cried more, slamming the door on him. I looked over at Cole, "you better not be lying to me!" I warned, and he shook his head fast "Im not I swear! You never believe me!" I turned back around looking at him "I am choosing to believe you, so don't give me that.." and I walked off when I heard the girls screaming.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:20 pm

i tried calling to talk to Lucy several times over the weeks that passed I was getting really scared I wasn't working I was letting myself go I laid around wanting to drink myself to death but couldn't Ollie kept me informed but that's all I got I haven't seen or heard anything.

I saw Tessa at school and she looked upset. I saw Ollie and thought shit what did he say to her. I walked over. "What's going on?" I asked and Ollie looked pissed. "You tell me brother? Why is Tessa saying she is late?" I looked at him then her confused. "Dude I don't know I don't make sure she gets to school on time! God your worse than mum right now." I said with a laugh as Tessa rolled her eyes. "Cole I'm late as in I haven't gotten my period I think I'm pregnant!" She whispered and it dawned on me I shut I was in so much trouble and Ollie knew now fuck.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:29 pm

I'd lost quite a bit of weight, all the baby weight and then some. I couldn't eat. I felt sick to my stomach. I missed Kaiden but I couldn't talk to him. I was scared he was calling to end our marriage. The boys came home from school, Cole looking pale. "is everything ok Cole?" I asked feeling his forehead "you look unwell."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:32 pm

I looked at Ollie begging him not to say anything Tessa said she would take a test and let me know for sure later. "My head hurts I'm just going to go lay for a little. Ollie can you help me please."

Once in my room I looked at him. "Ollie please don't say anything till Tessa let's me know for sure no need to worry her if Tessa isn't pregnant right?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:42 pm

"you do realise mum thinks dad cheated and threw him out because of you. Either you tell her or I do!" he wasn't lying for him not when all of this was his fault. 

I picked up my phone, hesitating over his name and wanting to call when the doorbell rang. Setting the phone down, I walked to the door answering it and seeing a young girl, the one from the park that day. "can I help you?" I asked, looking her up and down. I didn't like her.

She smirked, waving a white pregnancy test in her face "yeah, you can get your husband to build me a house, and I'm thinking 50 grand to set me up while I'm carrying your sons unborn baby.. Or I go to the press and tell them Everything."

I stood there shocked. Did I hear right? "excuse me.. Ollie-"

"not Ollie! Cole! We fucked and now I'm pregnant!" she pushed her way inside and took a seat. "I'll wait for your answer in here."

I picked up the phone, and called kaiden. Oh my God, I really screwed up.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:46 pm

i was laying there when my phone rang unanswered "Ollie oh god tell me everything is okay your mum she is okay you never call this early!" There was silence shit. "Ollie what's wrong? Is your mum okay, fuck I knew I shouldn't have listens to her and came home." I was going on and on.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:54 pm

"it's not Ollie." I sniffled. "Cole... Oh God kaiden.. I'm so sorry, I ruined everything because I didn't listen to you.. I trusted him,  I feel so stupid.." I glanced around, making sure noone was near "kaiden.. Cole.. He.. Hes gotten a girl pregnant and she's here, demanding money and a house while waving a pregnancy test around.. I dont know what to do."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:58 pm

my breath caught at hearing Lucy. "Baby it's fine I'm on my way don't say or do anything I'll take care of this okay." I knew she was nodding so I smiled. "Baby I can't hear you nodding but I assume you agree." I paused then added. "I love you everything will be okay."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:03 am

"please hurry." I whispered, hanging up the phone. I smiled at the girl on the couch. "my husband is on his way home, how far along are you?" I asked and she began telling me about when it happened and everything started piecing together. They were Coles condoms. I was livid on the inside. I went up to the boys room, and found them both talking, narrowing my eyes at Cole "Tessa is here. Get on the couch now." then glaring at Ollie next "you too!" and I stormed off
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:47 am

"Gosh dang it Cole now I'm in trouble for your stupidity!" I walked out and went to sit on the couch pissed.

i rushed home getting there in record timing. I slammed the car door and ran into the house slamming the front door I looked around and saw Cole coming down the steps. "Oh don't get comfortable boy I already made a call to military school!" I say and I was lying. I walked in and saw the same girl from the park fuck I knew she was bad news. I looked over and saw Lucy not caring I went to her first and kissed her "I'm sorry baby." I said and turned. "First of all you." I pointed to the girl. "Aren't getting anything from us. "This is Coles doing he will work to give you money. But you won't get anything from Em till I see a test saying Cole is in fact the father which I highly doubt to be honest and you can take your threats and leave while I call your parents which I do have the numbers of before you say I can't." I looked at Ollie. "Not sure why your here! Did you, no you couldn't." I was hurt. "No dad I just found out today and I told Cole to tell mum or I would she walked in when I was telling him this." I looked at Lucy and she looked upset like it was her fault. I turned to cole. "Go pack you leave soon."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:52 am

"what" Cole jumped to his feet "you can't make me leave! I didn't plan for this! I don't want no kid!" he looked panicked, scared. "Dad please! Mum he cant do this.. Don't let him!"

I sighed, unable to look at Cole. "you done this. You lied to me and hurt our family.. Whatever punishment your father sees fit is fine with me." I couldn't believe I'd kicked him out and accused him of cheating. I was such a bitch.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:01 am

i looked at Cole. "You did this I warned you! Now you want to go and think with your dick well guess what son that's all your going to be around now! Is dicks so enjoy it!" I was so pissed. "You lied told your mum those weren't your condoms cause her to get mad and upset possible broke her heart because she thought I did sown thing I would never do to her! Now you sit here crying because your being punished your not even apologizing to her! Look at her look how upset she is! Damnit Cole!" I walked away for a second and came back. "Give me one reason not to ship you to military school! One and it better be good or so help me!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:10 am

"you promised to never hurt me." he said quietly looking at the ground. "you said I'd always have a home here." he then stood back up and stormed past him "fine! Fuck you then, I'm out of here!!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:32 pm

i watched him storm off and fall to my knees "shit what did I do?" I felt bad like a bad father, duck I am a bad father my son got a girl pregnant at 15 and what do I do I tell him he is going to military school. "I'm a terrible father."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:35 pm

I jumped up, crying still but rushing to him "no.. No you're not." I worried about his heart and glanced at this little bitch sitting on my couch. "call her parents, I'll go speak with Cole.. Unless you need an ambulance?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:53 pm

i shook my head. "No I don't my heart is good don't be worrying about that right now baby." I looked at her feeling worse. I got up and grabbed the phone dialing thanks to my good friend the cop who gave me this girls parents info after the day at the park. I stood there staring at her as the phone rang.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:12 pm

I left him in the living room and made my way to Coles room. He was on his bed crying and my heart broke. "can I come in?"  I asked softly. He shrugged nor answering me and I sat down, having a talk to him about why we were upset and how his lying had hurt our family. Then, lastly about this girl, which he swore he used protection each time. I hated this, and now I had to go and see what was going to happen with this girl. 

Tessa looked at Ollie and sighed "bet your glad you turned me down.. Could have been us."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:39 pm

I gave her a dirty look. "I'm just not stupid I knew you weren't any good. I'm pissed Cole believed what you told him but let me tell you how stupid you are, my dad is smart he won't let you get away with this specially when I tell him that you targeted us."

"yes well she is sitting her claiming to be pregnant with my sons baby! Oh yes military school is what we are looking at. Yes wel she came here demanding a house and money! I'm sorry but I don't not give her a dime. There will be a test done and if Cole is the father yes he will own up to his responsibilities." We talked a little longer and they said they were on their way to get her. They were pissed. I looked over and saw Lucy. I hung up and went to her. I pulled her to me. "I love you so much baby. Please tell me he is okay?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:03 am

"hes scared, and very sorry for what he done.. But hes ok. I think he was more seduced than anything, she told him they couldn't get pregnant but he swears they were safe.." I looked at him, fighting off the tears "I'm so sorry too, I threw you out.. I refused to listen to you and look what happened now." I clung to him tightly "please come back home.. But I'll understand if you wont."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:42 am

i smiled. "Baby I'm here and not going anywhere." I kissed her softly. "I'm going to go try to talk to him a little will you wait for her parents I'll be back down before they come."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:56 am

"I want to slap the little hussy for what she's done.. I know it took two to tango, but Cole shouldnt' be doing this after what he went through with his father... and a baby, i'm too young to be a grandma." oh god,. grandma. my face paled. "His life will be over.. he won't be able to raise a baby, and i'm not when we've got Finn.." i noticed this Tessa cooing over him in the rocker and glared, pointing at her "get away from my son now. ass on the couch until your parents arrive.." then looked back to kaiden. I needed to make it up to him. "Please don't yell at him, or mention military school.."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:17 pm

i smiled as she called her a little hussy.  "Okay I won't mention it and maybe we should talk about that too a little later I told them I would call when we were ready with a decision."  I kissed her forehead and went to talk to Cole at first he wouldn't look at me.  Till I told him.  "I'm sorry Cole I just worry about you, sometimes more than the others with what you've been through at such a young age.  I do and will always love you."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:21 pm

"I had sex and I hated it." he mumbled afraid to look at him. "she said i'd like it and I didn't.. I-" he bit his lip, tears leaking out. "I shouldn't have lied to you and mum about the party. I'm sorry... i'm sorry i'm such a screw up dad."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next