Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Past truths  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Past truths  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Past truths  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Past truths  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Past truths  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Past truths  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Past truths  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Past truths  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Past truths  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Past truths

2 posters

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

Past truths  - Page 2 Empty Past truths

Post by melbender Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

She went to her first party, expecting a fun time. What happened, would leave her with a permanent reminder of that night forever.

He was young, stupid and out for a good time. His friends tell him a girls hot for him in the bedroom upstairs who likes it rough.. Drunk and horny, he fucks her.. Not realising she's drugged, half passed out and mumbling no. He didn't realise what he'd done until it was too late.. So he left, thinking he'd never see her again.

Years later, in a grocery store.. He's back in town and they bump into each other. He doesn't recognise her at first. When he goes to leave, he notices that the little girl beside her has his eyes and it all comes crashing back to him. He wants her.. He wants to be there for his daughter.. The only problem, she has no idea he's the one who done to her all those years ago that left her with a child.

Will the guilt eat him up, making him finally confess?

Last edited by melbender on Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Past truths  - Page 2 Empty Re: Past truths

Post by melbender Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:40 am

I hadn't seen him for the rest of the day. But he was on my mind. I went and picked up Emma from Nana's and she started to tell me about their day and how they made cookies. She fell asleep on the drive home. Putting her into bed, I was soon ready for bed myself as I sat and watched her
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:43 am

After my sister left I didn't feel any better. I knew I needed to go for a long run. I grabbed my earbuds and just started to run at first my feet took me to that store and I laughed great this is just great. I just took off and soon there was nothing around me except a house every once and a while.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:47 am

I walked out onto the front porch within a bag of chips and dip. Something to do before dinner and Emma woke up. It was quiet here, just how I liked it. Until I heard feet hitting pavement hard, and looked up. Oh my God. "Asher?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:56 am

I was runnin so hard and with my music blasting my ears I didn't hear anyone calling my name I stopped and took my shirt off to wipe the sweat off and my earbud fell out and I heard my name. I turned and looked around and there on the porch was Madison. Damn she was beautiful.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:00 am

"should I be worried that we keep bumping into each other today?" I asked, a coy smile played on my lips as o.tried not to focus on his body
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:04 am

I laughed. "Sorry I was releasing some tension and running is the only way to release it. I didn't know any of this was out this way really I just started to run." I smiled at her. God why was I telling her things I was. I was so nervous she would be able to tell who I was and she hasn't yet. I started to think maybe I should tell her. But then she would hate me which she has every right to hate me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:12 am

"yeah there's not much out here." I smiled, hearing a clap of thunder and seeing a flash of lightening "it's going to rain, you'll get drenched.." I started to say as heavy rain began to pour down with more thunder. I should have let him run back but maybe something would happen to him "come inside, I'll grab a towel." I offered standing up, picking up my things
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:17 am

Well shit. I walked slowly to her front porch as I was soaked already I didn't want to step inside soaked so I waited. But before she came back Emma ran crying she looked like she was looking for Madison. Shit she looked my way and just ran straight to me. I picked her up and whispering "it's okay shhhh it's okay." I had no clue what to do. I was. Ow inside the house socked holding my little girl comforting her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:21 am

I froze in the doorway, holding a couple towels. My eyes glued to the sight in front of me. "Emma" I said quietly making my waist towards them, she looked up and held her arms out, taking her, I handed him the towels "the bathroom is just down there on the right, I was cooking dinner, if you're hungry?" I offered suddenly feeling shy. I'd never had a man in the house before
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:08 am

Shit. I so badly wanted to stay but holding Emma hit me hard and I needed to think. "I appreciate the offer, but I don't want to impose anymore than I have." I made sure not to look into her eyes so she would noticed. I walked to the bathroom and drew in a deep breath shit shit shit!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:15 am

I felt stupid for asking but oh well, better than not asking. I carried Emma to her chair at the table, the power started to flicker as the storm picked up. "Oh no" i groaned, grabbing the torch from the bottom draw as the power went completely out. "Mummy!" she cried out, she hated the darkness. "It's ok sweety, here you hold this and I'll light some candles." least dinner was already heated. I heard the bathroom door open, and called out as i flashed a light down the hall at him. "If you don't want to stay that's fine, but it's pretty bad out there."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:18 am

I looked around. "It is pretty bad, I heard Emma cry out is she okay?" Fuck I need to cool it with that. She is going to start asking questions. I took a big breath and breathed in the smell of her dinner. "Whatever you made smells so good." I said walking right up to her and then slipped the piece of hair that came out of place back behind her ear.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:27 am

I froze to the spot. Unable to move, my mouth opening to speak but nothing came out. I jumped hearing more thunder, finding my voice. "She's ok. the dark scares her.. umm, Dinner is just lemon chicken with rice.. but more importantly, how good are you with lighting a fire?" i asked, my heart going into overdrive. Somethign about him just made me feel all nervous, but yet giddy.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:33 am

I chuckled. "Pretty good I was always was in charge of getting the fire started when camping." I winked at her. I took what she had in her hand and asked. "Where is the fireplace?" She pointed and I went to make the fire. Once that was done I looked over and Emma was smiling at me. God she was adorable. I walked over and Ruffles her hair. "So dinner smells great maybe I can repay you by making dinner for the two of you tomorrow?" Shut I'm so screwed.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:41 am

I definitely didn't expect to hear that. "At your place?" god way to assume he was inviting us over. "Are you a good cook?" i asked as Emma looked up and said "pagetti and balls!!" I rolled my eyes laughing "spaghetti and meatballs, she has an obsession with them. Would eat them 7 days a week if she could."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:46 pm

I smiled at Emma. "That just so happens to be my favorite and I'll let you in on a little secret my grandmother is Italian so she taught me how to make the best spaghetti and meatballs!" I said to Emma and looked up at Madison. "If you feel more comfortable here I can make it here, I don't really have the means for this little one." I said shyly.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:34 am

Her eyes went wide and she nodded "the best pagetti and balls ever?" she looked fascinated "how?"

"you be answering a ton of questions now," I smiled starting to serve the food up. "and sure, I'm eager to try the best spaghetti and meatballs. Will you share your recipe, or is this a one off those secret ingredient ones?" I asked, bringing the plate over to him and Emma.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:21 pm

I smiled at Emma. "You'll just have to wait and see tomorrow! You can help me make it if you want!" I then looked up to Madison. "Well I could tell you but I'd like to get to know you better before I tell my family recipe secrets!" I winked. Oh god I'm in so much trouble. I need to tell her she doesn't deserves this but I know as soon as I do she won't let me get near Emma.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:42 am

I wondered if his suggestion meant that he wanted to get to know me more.. that this wasn't just a once off. "I think someone else may want to help, so i might watch if that's ok?" i knew Emma would love to help cook.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:46 pm

I smiled. "Oh of course Emma and I are going to have so much fun making a mess huh Emma!" I say and smile at the messy faced Emma. She was adorable. With the power still out after we ate I felt bad if I just left and it was still raining pretty good. I helped clean the dishes and looked at Madison. I wondered how fucked up she was that night not to realize who I was yet. It pissed me off thinking that someone let her get that messed up.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:56 am

"that storm isn't going to ease up. I'll put Emma to bed then make up the spare bed for you." I said without really thinking as I noticed Emma half asleep by the fire. "I'll be back out here soon." I made my way to her, wondering where on earth this wonderful mad had come from, and hoping that he was to stay
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:55 pm

I was looking at all the photos she had hung up and noticed no parent s just grandparents and no guys. I sighed. I shouldn't be here I really needed to get home I couldn't stay here. I found some paper and scribbled a note

hey thanks for dinner but I really needed to get home, tomorrow around 4:30 if that's okay I'll need to get started on dinner so it's not too late of a dinner. I already can't wait to see both your faces when we eat! Asher

Ps sorry I didn't say goodbye I didn't want to wake Emma! Call me if things change too

I left the note on the table and headed out in the rain glad I left my number for her it's in her hands now. If she doesn't call then I'll see her tomorrow. After my long wet run home I was tired and just drained. I called my sister and filled her in and she yelled at me of course but understood my reasons.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:47 am

I had been sitting and holding the peice of paper in my hand as I read it over and over. Should I just cancel? I couldn't get too close to him but I felt some kind of connection. I was scared but looking forward to it. I grabbed my phone and sent a quick text to him. - hope you made it back ok. See you tomorrow - I undressed, and slid into my cold big bed alone. Telling myself not to grow attached.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:55 am

I smiled after I got out of the shower. I read the message a few times and replied -yep it wasn't so bad, just showered and got into bed- I then thought better of it it and sent another right after -thanks again dinner was amazing that maybe second in my books now-
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:08 am

Second? I smiled typing back a reply -and whats number one?- probably some girlfriend of his. A man like him couldn't be single. Maybe thats why he left.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next