Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Past truths  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Past truths  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Past truths  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Past truths  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Past truths  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Past truths  EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Past truths  EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Past truths  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Past truths  EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Past truths

2 posters

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

Past truths  Empty Past truths

Post by melbender Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:23 pm

She went to her first party, expecting a fun time. What happened, would leave her with a permanent reminder of that night forever.

He was young, stupid and out for a good time. His friends tell him a girls hot for him in the bedroom upstairs who likes it rough.. Drunk and horny, he fucks her.. Not realising she's drugged, half passed out and mumbling no. He didn't realise what he'd done until it was too late.. So he left, thinking he'd never see her again.

Years later, in a grocery store.. He's back in town and they bump into each other. He doesn't recognise her at first. When he goes to leave, he notices that the little girl beside her has his eyes and it all comes crashing back to him. He wants her.. He wants to be there for his daughter.. The only problem, she has no idea he's the one who done to her all those years ago that left her with a child.

Will the guilt eat him up, making him finally confess?

Last edited by melbender on Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Past truths  Empty Re: Past truths

Post by melbender Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:35 pm

Name: Maddy
BIO: Happy, caring and owns a small business that keels the bills paid. After the rape, Her parents disowned her and she gets by with the help of her grandmother. Her daughter is everything to her and does everything she can for her.
looks:

Daughter: Emma
BIO: Quiet. Likes to play dolls. Polite and playful.
Looks: like her mum with dad's eyes.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:52 pm

Name:Asher McCoy
Bio: use to be a know it all kid that thought he was the golden one till after that night when he realized what he had done. After that he stopped hanging with his old friends and left for college. He concentrating on graduating early and grew up real fast. He has been feeling guilty and can't stop replaying that drunken night. He is smart and a good funny guy that made bad choices.
Looks: I'll send them to you.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:07 pm

I knew doing a last minute quick dinner grocery shop in the evening was a bad idea. I'd packed more in my basket than I would be able to carry back to the car. Emma tugged on my hand, pointing to the aisle of chips and candy. Giving in, I let her lead me to where she wanted to go. I could see her devastation as the last packet of popcorn had just been taken by a man near us. "it's ok sweetie, how about we choose something else?" I suggested bending down to her level.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:17 pm

Coming back here was pure hell. Why I even came back well my dad was sick and I needed to be here. In hopes I was scared shitless and not for my dad but myself. Remembering that night was painful. I heard a sweet voice and turned and heard her talking to a little person. I held the bag in my hands and shrugged it's not like I needed them and I didn't want to upset the little one. I turned and walked back to them. "Ma'am? Umm I found another bag so you may have this one." I spoke not wanting to make eye contact so as soon as she rose I started to look around. I didn't let her speak so I handed the back and left. As I turned the corner I took a glanced and holly shit she was beautiful. I got in line right after that not wanting to run into anyone else.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:23 pm

I wanted to thank the man but it was obvious he didn't want to make small talk. We grabbed the rest of our things. Tacos for dinner was the usual Friday night for us followed by a movie and popcorn until she passed out. I went in line to the checkout, another had opened and I spotted the man in the one across from us. I almost walked over but decided not to. Paying, I heard the downpour of rain outside and groaned. Three bags and a toddler, this was going to be fun trying to get to the car and not drop anything. "ok Emma, hold mummy really tight' I picked her up, grabbed the bags struggling and went to make a run for it to the car when she pointed to the man leaving the casher. " fankyou for my poppy corn."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:28 pm

I glanced up and was meat by my eyes looking back at me. What the! I then looked at the woman struggling. I grabbed my one bag and then went and grabbed hers. I didn't say anything to her but looked at the little girl and said "your welcome now you ready to run?" She nodded and giggled. I looked at the woman. She looked familiar but I couldn't place it. "After you ma'am!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:33 pm

"please stop with the ma'am." I smiled "that makes me feel old." I pointed to the car, and we made a run for it. I don't know why I let him help. I'd been so adamant on keeping men at a distance after what had happened. I clicked Emma up in her seat and placed the bags on the floor, turning to face him "thankyou, for the popcorn and helping with my bags." I said "I.. I dont have anything to offer in return."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:46 pm

I smiled and I was about to say have dinner with me but then it hit me the girls eyes and this woman. Shit it was her the one I of fuck me. But she didn't seem to know it was me. But then again how could she of from what I was told she was so high she wouldn't have known. Guilt slammed into me. I looked back at the little girl though and my heart sank. I looked back at the woman. "There is something. Just a smile and I'll be good. And maybe a name?" What the hell was I doing I should just walk away.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:08 am

My smile was almost instant. I hadn't expected just that. "Maddy.. Madison but Maddy is good." I found myself staring into his eyes, they were incredible. My trance was broken as I heard Emma starting to grow restless "thankyou again." I turned to walk away, digging out my keys from my bag when I stopped and turned once more "what's your name?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:01 am

I was to my truck by then wondering if I should tell her. I might as well. I have a feeling I'll be seeing a lot of her specially seeing that her child has my eyes. I yelled "Asher!" And waved then got in because if she did know she might be pissed now. I drove to my small ass apartment I got because I couldn't stay with my sister and mom. I got in and put the little food I got and sat down thinking of that night once again. I couldn't believe I did that I raped her I was so drunk and so stupid. I thought at the time she was moaning oh but I realized after when she was laying crying that she wasn't moaning she was mumbling no. That night was terrible and I've never told a soul. I needed to talk to someone about it. I was a virgin that night nobody new and I haven't been with another because I feared what I had done. I don't know how long I was sitting there for but I dozed off.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:08 am

I laid awake unable to sleep that night. Him on my mind. I couldn't figure out why he was stuck in my thoughts. I hadn't been affected by a man like this before. It didn't help that Emma wanted to know all about that man and i had no clue myself. The next morning, I woke tired from barely any sleep. Another weekend spent at home doing not much. When Monday came around, I dropped her off at my nanna's and went to open the store. It wasn't much but it was my dream and since I hadn't been able to finish schooling, my grandpa left me a little bit of money to open a store, and buy a little cottage house. My parents wanted nothing to do with me unless it was for show. I grabbed a coffee and bagel, and turned walking out the door when i knocked into a hard body, spilling the coffee all over us both.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:14 am

I caught her before she fell backwards holding her arms I wasn't fully awake I needed my coffee and now had coffee all over me. When she raised her eyes and I looked at her. I smiled . "Well I was planning getting a coffee to drink not wear but I guess I can do both."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:19 am

"I'm so sorry!" i was horrified. "I didn't mean too.." i wasn't thinking. "Umm ok come with me, i can wash your shirt and have it clean again!" i offered, not really thinking about it. I handed him my bagel in the white bag "here eat this. I really feel so bad." god i was blushing mortified.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:27 am

I just smiled "Maddison, it's okay really. I was just getting a coffee before I needed to head to the hospital. But let me buy you another coffee since I'm wearing your first." I grabbed her hand without thinking and walked us into the bakery I ordered my coffee and looked at her waiting for her to order.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:30 am

I stared down at our hands together. Butterflies in my tummy, i quickly pulled away. "Sorry.." i felt rude but i just wasn't able to let anyone touch me. Even if his touch was comforting. "You're going to the hospital? do you work there?" I asked as we waited in line.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:32 am

I shook my head. "No my father is there. It's not looking good." I said not wanting to talk about it. "How old is your daughter?" I had to know.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:35 am

I didn't expect to be asked that, let alone for him to remember her. "She's 3.. sorry to hear about your dad." i said quietly. "So you obviosuly don't live here then, just visiting?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:31 pm

Three...shit oh god this poor lady and our poor child. "Umm uh I just moved back." I said needing to change that subject quick or she will know. "So your little one is three? What's her name?" Yeah smart talk about her that's not at all weird.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:11 am

Why did he want to know that. I mean I didn't even know him and now he's asking questions about my daughter. I had no clue about him and wasn't willing to let anyone in. "that's not really important, umm I'll pass on the coffee thanks tho and I'm real sorry about your shirt." I managed a smile, spinning on my heels I walked straight towards the door.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:14 am

Shit. I grabbed my order and chased after her. I saw her dart inside a little store and went to open the door but it was locked. Well shit. I knocked and saw her I lifted her coffe and placed it on the side and stepped back. I took one last look and turned and walked back to my apartment.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:17 am

What the hell was I thinking. Keep the door locked and stay away, but instead I opened it up, picking up my coffee and called out "Emma. My daughters name is Emma." maybe he was a good guy, and I was sick of never trusting men
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:23 am

I turned and looked at her "Emma, it's a beautiful name! She looks like you. Except her eyes." What the fuck way to point out that you have the same eyes practically. "I gotta go Maddison I hope I see you around."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:29 am

I stilled. Why would he bring her eyes up. I'd tried hard to forget that night and forget those eyes. To hold my daughter and see her with the same eye colour as the man who raped me. I couldn't think about it. I had to work and I had to focus. Flipping the sign over to open, I went back inside and went to unpack some boxes of stock
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:34 am

The hospital was the same I walked in talked to dad who didn't listen I didn't even know if he could hear me. I sighed and told him about the night I went to the party he was the only I talked to about it the only one I could. I heard a gasp and looked up to see my sister. She was in Madison's grade so she knew her. "Shit let's go to my place and talk you need to hear me out!" She nodded and we went to my place I told her everything. Even what's happened the past two days she said I needed to stay away. I knew that but Emma was mine. I couldn't.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next