Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Unknown Twins (Mel and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Unknown Twins (Mel and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Unknown Twins (Mel and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Unknown Twins (Mel and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Unknown Twins (Mel and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Unknown Twins (Mel and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Unknown Twins (Mel and I) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Unknown Twins (Mel and I) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Unknown Twins (Mel and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Unknown Twins (Mel and I)

2 posters

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

Unknown Twins (Mel and I) - Page 2 Empty Unknown Twins (Mel and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

One grew up with a great life, went to college has a awesome attractive fiancé who would do anything for her. She had the good life. Till one day she was taken for something she had no clue about!

The other wasn't so perfect she may look like her identical twin that she never knew about but she is bitter and should be after home and home of foster care. Once she was out of her last abusive home were her foster father beat and sexually abused her, she ran and has been on her own since. It's been 7 years now. She was content and didn't mind moving from city to city till she met some guy who thrust she was someone else.

He woke up to the terrible news that his fiancé didn't come home he searched for her for months coming up with nothing till once day he walked into a bar and the bartender was his fiancé. But she was different she didn't remember him and she was that happy go lucky girl.

Name: Kenna
bio: jumps from city to city doesn't have friends or family (so she thinks) was in foster care since day one. She isn't happy really she is just Kenna smart ass beautiful and funny.
Looks: I'll send them to you.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Unknown Twins (Mel and I) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unknown Twins (Mel and I)

Post by melbender Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:12 am

I paid for the coffee's and we were on our way. Back at the hotel, i turned to her "alright, meet down here say 7 tomorrow morning?" i asked hoping that was ok for her. "might need some clothes, we'll have to stop along the way"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:04 pm

I smiled. As I walked back to my room I thought of what it would be like to be with a man like Ben. He seemed so caring and it broke my heart that he was going through this. In a way I hoped she was kid napped and didn't run fun Ben. He doesn't seem like the kind you run from. I sighed as I dozed of I dreamt that we found his fiancé and she was a bitch and had run. Ben turned to me and he kissed me things started to get hot and steamy when I woke. "What the fuck!" I said to no one. I looked at the clock 4 am well shit! I jumped in the shower and decided to take a walk. As I walked out of my room and the icy air hit my skin I shivered.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:16 pm

By 6 i was up and showered, dressed and walking down to grab something to eat for us before we hit the road.. i grabbed a few hot things and went to wait for her in the lobby. I was nervous. anxious. excited. Strangely, i wasn't even worrying about this chick. I didn't know her, but somehow i trusted her, and wanted to protect her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:24 pm

It wasn't time yet but I wasn't going to go sit in my room so I just grabbed my small bag and walked to the lobby. I saw him and smiled. "I just need a coffee and we can go."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:40 pm

"Already grabbed them!" i smiled, reaching for her bag. "here, let me.. there's my car." i pointed to the black SUV range rover up ahead. "i grabbed some food too, didn't know what you wantef."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:45 pm

"What are you rich?" Damn I've never been in something so fucking nice before!" I said forgetting my manners and examining the car. "Wait your going to allows us to eat and drink in there?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:12 pm

"Why not? I'm not going to pull over, drink a coffee and eat then drive again" i chuckled. "And, i work hard for my money." i said not letting on that yeah, i'm a trust fund guy who's parents are loaded and tried bribing me with money and cars to come work in the family business.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:25 am

I heistated "I don't want to make you mad or you to hit me if sow thing accidently spills." I said quietly. I was nervouse but I've been around bad mean my whole life.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:34 am

I stopped dead in my tracks. Turning to face her. "I would never. ever. hit a woman." what the hell had she been through to make her think i would do such a thing. I wanted to kill the bastard for hurting her so badly.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:57 am

I wouldn't look at him. "I-I um I'm sorry it's just I don't trust easy." I glanced at the car. "And I don't want to ruin anything of yours because I know what it's like to work hard for something you want!" I pointed to my Aqua Awasaki Ninja 250 / 300.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:00 am

"Nice bike" i looked at it, "and don't worry about the car.. i've got others" it was no big deal. "come on, let's get going and i think you trust me on some degree, otherwise you wouldn't be coming with me." i walked to the door, holding it open for her to climb in
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:34 pm

I sighed. "Yes I guess your right although the I'm not sure why but your kind of easy to trust. Maybe because you haven't tried anything like the normal guys do." I slid in and he shut the door looking a little confused. I sipped my coffee still making sure I had a good grip not wanting to ruin his car. Then I thought. As he got in. "Umm do you live close? Maybe I can take my bike there so it will be safe instead seeing as you said we may need to stop for clothes I figured at your place." I blushed as maybe he didn't mean that.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:12 am

"Oh.." shit how do i explain this "Uh, i meant stop for a rest, you know sleep the night then get back on the road.." Glancing out at my friends coming out of the hotel, i got back out of the car, running to talk to them for a moment. I came back to the car and looked at her. "they'll take your bike back to my place, we'll stop there once we're done here."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:59 pm

I looked over at his friends. "If they hurt my bike I can't promise not to hurt them." I say and pull out my key. I gave it to him and gave a small smile. I watched as he took the key over to the guy that was sitting outside with him when He tossed the photo at me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:15 am

"Do you think you and her.. could be related at all?" they looked identical. But I'd know if Kayla had a sister.. there's no way she'd keep something like that from me.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:22 pm

I looked at him. "I honestly don't know I mean I was always with a foster home so I could have lots of family and not known. I have always felt a part of me was missing." I sighed. "But I always thought it was wishful thinking. Specially if you say she wasn't adopted and knows her family then j suppose it's not possible." I was sad because I really wish.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:12 am

Turning the key, i started the car up and pulled out onto the road. "What kind of music do you like?" i thought maybe getting her mind off the past would cheer her up a bit. "i'm into anything, just not that taylor swift shit."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:23 pm

I smiled and reached for the nob. I found a good rock station and leaned back. "I bet your fiancé likes Taylor fucking swift!" I said I knew she did by the way he said it with annoyance. "Don't worry I can't stand her!" I smiled and looked out the window. "So what is the plan here we drive to his old house or something?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:07 am

"Yeah, we just drive and I'll figure out something along the way.." i laughed, really having no clue. "and she loved Taylor Swift, tried getting me to go to her concert once." i smiled sadly thinking back to then.. i should have went.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:18 pm

I looked over at him. "Loves!" I said and he looked at me confused "she loves Taylor swift! You said loved as in past tense but she is still alive I can feel it." I said then realized I sound crazy. So I added. "I'm not crazy it's kind of strange but I just get this strong feeling that she is alive!" I smiled and closed my eyes as I sipped my coffee. "And when I meet her I make sure she asks you again to go!" I laughed.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:41 am

"Unless you're right, and she actually left me because she couldn't stand me any longer." i sighed, i didn't want to believe that possibility, but it could be true. i glanced over, they may look identical, but there was something about her. She was different in her own beautiful way.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:05 am

I looked at him. "Are you serious? You really think she would leave you? I mean your hot and all but I don't know you really so let's see are you a dominate man that tells her what she can and can't do?" I paused "no your not at least in the terrible way. Are your selfish in bed? Lazy? Come on help me out here?" I say realizing just how personal I made this car ride.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:35 am

I laughed nervously, feeling a blush creeping along. "I'm a gentleman, dominate in bed, you could say that,but she comes first always. My dick doesn't go in until she's gotten off." I glanced over then kept my eyes back in the road "I gave her everything she could ever want.. Maybe it's not enough for some people."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:45 am

I smirked.  "Well hot damn there has to be something I mean if it wasn't the bedroom then there needs to be a reason why you think she would have just up a left a god in bed!"  I looked at him and saw the blush.  "I've never came!"  I said out of nowhere.  "I mean the guys I've been with didn't give a shit about me, so if your that in tune with her I don't get it?  You must be lazy or you don't work or something!"  I said. "Oh I know you ask to fuck her In The ass and she freaked! Well it's not that great you know! I mean it feels good but I can live without."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:16 am

This conversation was getting more and more crazy by the second. "uh well.. Definitely not lazy, I own my own house and don't have any debt. Got a well paid job and I'm kind.. As for the other-" I laughed "ass fucking, she'd cut my dick off it I even tried.. But men who don't make their women cum are lazy and selfish.. There's no excuse nit to make her cum." I smiled "so got enjoy anal?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next