Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Unknown Twins (Mel and I) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Unknown Twins (Mel and I) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Unknown Twins (Mel and I) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Unknown Twins (Mel and I) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Unknown Twins (Mel and I) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Unknown Twins (Mel and I) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Unknown Twins (Mel and I) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Unknown Twins (Mel and I) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Unknown Twins (Mel and I) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Unknown Twins (Mel and I)

2 posters

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

Unknown Twins (Mel and I) Empty Unknown Twins (Mel and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:24 pm

One grew up with a great life, went to college has a awesome attractive fiancé who would do anything for her. She had the good life. Till one day she was taken for something she had no clue about!

The other wasn't so perfect she may look like her identical twin that she never knew about but she is bitter and should be after home and home of foster care. Once she was out of her last abusive home were her foster father beat and sexually abused her, she ran and has been on her own since. It's been 7 years now. She was content and didn't mind moving from city to city till she met some guy who thrust she was someone else.

He woke up to the terrible news that his fiancé didn't come home he searched for her for months coming up with nothing till once day he walked into a bar and the bartender was his fiancé. But she was different she didn't remember him and she was that happy go lucky girl.

Name: Kenna
bio: jumps from city to city doesn't have friends or family (so she thinks) was in foster care since day one. She isn't happy really she is just Kenna smart ass beautiful and funny.
Looks: I'll send them to you.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Unknown Twins (Mel and I) Empty Re: Unknown Twins (Mel and I)

Post by melbender Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:52 am

NAME: Ben Madden
BIO: works in finance. Ready to settle down and start a family or so he thinks. Fun and outgoing. Likes experiencing new adventures
Looks: sending them
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:42 am

I walked into the bar that I have been calling home for about two weeks it was quiet and friendly nobody new me and I was okay with that. Some lady was talking about some sports talk show that I could care less about my coworker who was a sweet girl about my age was rolling her eyes as we were starting to get busy. I looked around and smiled I should get good tips tonight.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:53 am

I walked in this bar, me and some guys were doing a boys trip, more a keep my mind off of her trip.. Then went to grab a table and I went to order the first round. My heart almost stopped. "kayla?" I asked, nit believing it was her
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:04 am

I looked at this guy then behind me. "Umm nope no Kayla here? But what can I get you to drink?" I said looking at the other bartender like oh god this guy is crazy. Good looking but crazy. There was some noise by the pool tables and Jessica yelled "not it." As I was about to but rolled my eyes. "Sorry dude but Jessica can get your order I gotta break up the stupidity!" I hoped over the bar and the guy just stared at me even as Jessica was talking to him.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:32 am

I followed her, "Kayla, are you kidding me? It's me, Ben.." how could she not reckonise me. "You're seriously going to play it like this, that you don't know who i am?" i was hurt, after so long together, she just up and leaves then acts like she doesn't know who I am.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:42 pm

I turned and smacked right into this guy. "Look buddy I honestly don't know you and I don't know who this Kayla is but I hope you find her or maybe for her sake you don't! No excuse me but I have a job to do!" I turned and rolled my eyes at the guys who normally started something. "Kenna was it your turn to save the day again?" One shouted. I gave him a small smile. "Yep now cut it out or I'll have Johnny throw your asses out!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:04 am

I went back to the bar, ordering the drinks but I was confused. Pulling my wallet out, I slid ouy the photo of Kayla and looked down, they were the same person. Shaking my head, I sighed and downed a shot.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:56 am

After I got those guys settle I went back behind the bar but stayed clear of the hottie. I noticed a few guys with him one looked at me then away then back real quick. I went back to pouring the beer. Ugh and here I thought it was going to be a good night.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:01 am

I'd had a few to drink, and when she came back to the bar, i stumbled over. "Kayla.. how can you not remember me? we were engaged for fuck sake..." i tossed the photo across the bench towards her. "You left me.. no letter, call or anything.. and now.." i began to sway "you're acting like you don't even know me."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:55 am

I was shocked I didn't know what to do thankfully one of the guys came and took him to get some air while the others stayed back and watched me. I picked up the photo and stared at it. "What the hell?" I looked up at the guys "is this some type of joke? I mean that's not me it looks identical to me but it's not and I can prove it." I hoped over the bar and out to this guy. "Look she looks like me like really looks like me but that isn't me see. I flipped my hand over and showed him my unique marking. "I've had this since I was a child! Your fiancé here doesn't have that on her right hand but it's on her left see!" I watched him look over and over it he looked at me then his friend where he looked at it too. "Shit she's right!" His friend said.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:59 am

"So what, you and her are sisters? She doesn't have sister.. i think I'd know.." i muttered, confused. what the fuck was happening. "Do you know where she is? Or know her?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:13 am

I shook my head. "No I don't know anything about her or who she is. I don't have any family I'm a orphan I grew up in foster home after foster ho-" of fuck he no I mean could he. "Umm I got to go I'm sorry I hope you find your fiancé." I ran inside and grabbed my purse and ran out the door towards the bus stop ignoring him and his friend.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:18 am

This was getting stranger. I left my group of friends, the fresh air sobering me up a little. "hey wait," i called out reaching the bus stop. "what were you going to say?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:37 am

I sighed. "I ugh can we go somewhere more private to talk I don't really want to say anything out here." I looked away but if it was true then he had the right to know. This poor woman could be hurt or killed because of me. He nodded and we went to a little diner. As we sat I ordered a coffee and liked at him. "Okay my last foster home was a bad one, I was abused and sexually and physically." I looked up and then back down at my coffee. "I ran as soon as I could and have been on my own since but I knew he would look for me and seeing that your fiancé looks a lot like me he could have gotten to her thinking she was me like you thought I was her. I'm so sorry I don't know if that is what happened but if it is it's not going to be good." I glanced at him.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:43 am

I was shocked by what she told me. It could explain everything, how she was just taken and i hadn't heard from here. "Come with me, to find her?" she was the only way i get get Kayla back. "I'll pay for gas, everything.. Please...?" i looked up, begging with my eyes. "he won't know you're with me. i just need to make sure shes ok and find her."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:04 am

I looked at him. "I-I-". I looks away. "Okay but if I do you know he won't let me go if she is still alive he will kill me or worse. But you must love her if your wanting her back this bad. I've never had that so if I can help the two of you then okay...but I have money and well I have my bike. I just didn't take it tonight because of the weather." I sipped my coffee knowing I wasn't coming out of this alive.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:07 am

"No. In the morning we'll take my SUV, you don't need to worry about me doing a swap, her for you.. I won't let him hurt you.." she'd clearly been through enouhg. "Do you live close by? i can pick you up in the morning?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:26 am

"It won't work like that trust me. Look you seem like a real nice guy but you need to trust me about him. Hell I don't even know exactly where he is. And I'm staying at the motel on 6th you know the real nice one." I laughed because it was a dumb but it was still nicer than some places I stayed and it was cheap.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:34 am

"Oh yeah, i know the one.. I'm there too.." just needed a place to crash. "looks like I'll wait for you out the front there in the morning" i smiled, picking up my coffee. "I'm Ben by the way, and sorry for my craziness earlier on, hope you can understand why.. we were due to get married, then she up and leaves and I see you then assume.."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:34 pm

((Kayla was adopted as a infant he doesn't know this he think her parents are her parents))

I looked up I to his eyes. "It's understandable and the name is Kenna not Kayla." We sat in silence for a while. "You fiancé kayle has the same mark as me? Was she in foster care as well?" I wanted to know more because I have always had this ache in my chest thinking there was another part of me somewhere what if she was it. We look identical so maybe she was my sister.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:12 am

"Na, she wasn't. Her parents haven't really spoken to me much since everything happened, guess they blamed me." I shrugged. "so when you left the foster care, where did you go? "
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:34 pm

I looked out the window. "I was 17 and I went from a town called Noebew to a big city in Cali at first. It was expensive and I couldn't afford anything with the money I stole from him I couldn't work nobody wanted to hire me. I walked into a strip club one night because I was disparate but I walked right back out. Every has always told me I could be a model but I didn't want to be in the cameras eye. I ended up leaving Cali for good and heading back to Oklahoma shortly after yeah it took me seven years to come back I didn't think he would be looking for me still." I sighed. "I really am sorry if he did this you don't understand what this guy is capable of. You say you won't do a switch but Ben he won't give you a choice. I'm as good as dead."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:47 am

"And how will he know that you're with me?" i asked, pointing that out. "He wont. All he'll know is that I've been looking for my fiance, and found her. you won't even get a mention" i didn't want her to worry, i wouldn't switch them over at all. I may love my fiance but i wouldn't let this other woman get hurt just to save her. If she was with him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:04 am

I shook my head. "Your crazy and your fiancé is lucky but I'm telling you don't under estimate him. Ben it's dangerous to go in demanding trust me I don't know how I did it but I escaped. Oh and then there is his son he is worse." I sighed. "We should get going because we will need some sleep I'm not sure where Dave is but if we find him then we will need a plan." I wanted to ask if he was sure she wouldn't just leave, if there was a possibility she was getting cold feet but I couldn't you could tell he was in love with her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next