Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Bad boy or good boy - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 4:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Bad boy or good boy - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 10:44 pm by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Bad boy or good boy - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:53 pm by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Bad boy or good boy - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Bad boy or good boy - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Bad boy or good boy - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 1:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Bad boy or good boy - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Bad boy or good boy - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Bad boy or good boy - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bad boy or good boy

2 posters

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Bad boy or good boy - Page 22 Empty Bad boy or good boy

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

In the small town of population 1500, Raelyn was young and in love with the no good bad boy in town.  He was a couple years older and she has known him her whole life they had their first kiss when she was 13.  She thought they would marry and have babies.  But what she didn't think would happen happened!

After she graduated high school he broke up with her!  Raelyn cried for a week straight. There was talk about him and the bar owner in town but taelyn didn't hear of it.  She stormed to his house as she was suppose to leave for college soon she wanted to go not a virgin and she wanted him to be her first.  She got her wish and some.  When she woke up he was gone! 

A few weeks later right as she found out she was pregnant she heard that the bar owner was too and word was both babies belonged to him!  But nobody knew where he was.  Not even his older brother.  

Now raising both hers and the bar owners boy by herself she got wind that bad boy was in the army from his brother who helped as much as he could with his nephews.  But what happens when bad boy comes back for Raelyn?

Name: Raelyn Carson
Bio: athletic, smart, beautiful, perfect mom to even her son that was born from another woman.  Silly and lovable.
Looks:coming soon
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Bad boy or good boy - Page 22 Empty Re: Bad boy or good boy

Post by melbender Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:20 pm

(that's right lol I forgot)

"ahh yeah my brothers cooking tastes like shit, I'll be right." I wrapped my arms around her from behind as John opened the door.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:32 pm

He smiled. "Good night I take it?" I laughed. "Yes John it was a great night and morning where are my boys I missed them!" I said walking out of Jed's arms and past John and left them there.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:47 pm

I noticed my brothers curious stare, and i smirked. "I'm surprised shes even walking today after the night we had.. my cock could use an ice pack.. you got one in there?" i nudged him
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:40 am

He laughed. "oh good grief. Yeah in the freezer there is some peas. Hey you see my new neighbor? Dude she is hot and she has a kid the boys age they played a little last night!" I smirked
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:43 am

I smirked "who played, the kids or you and the hot mama?" i teased peering back outside, looking over at the woman hanging out washing. Looking back at him with a pointed glare. "You better not be using my kids for your own enjoyment.. i'll kick your ass."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:58 am

I laughed. "She doesn't think to kindly of me. Or Any man really from what I have seen just her kid. Something is up and I want to know I like the kid he is good a little frightened kind of how we use to be when the old man hit us."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:04 am

I frowned, tensing as i rememered all the drunken beatings he gave us and our mother. "you think his dad hits them? does she live alone or the husband there too?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:15 am

"No from what I heard she moved far away after she divorced him or at least I hope she divorced him." I sighed. "When I met her yesterday and I shook her hand dude I swear I felt a electric shock going up my arm."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:23 am

"Wow.." he must really like her. "Ask her out, and see how it goes. Slow, if she's been hrut, then she might be wary of men.. just show her that you're not a dick" i laughed, grabbing peas from the freezer and putting them down my pants, i moaned softly "oh god.. that helps."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:37 pm

I shook my head. "She glares at me every time I see her she doesn't want anything to do with me." I sighed and saw raelyn coming in with the boys. "Our boys said they met a new friend and said they want me to go over and talk to his mum to set up another plate date so I guess I'm going next door! Maybe I'll invite her over for dinner too!" I winked at Jed.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:28 pm

"just don't push her for dinner.. Uh ask the kids to play first" I smiled kissing her on the cheek and patting her ass
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:16 pm

I smiled and walked out and over to johns new neighbor with the boys. I knocked and waited when the door opened and a handsome little boy answered I smiled. "Hi is your mum home?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:24 pm

He looked the lady up and down "mum there's a woman at the door.." he called out. The woman walked over to her son and smiled "hi, can I help you with anything?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:33 pm

I smiled. "My boys here James and Jared said that they played with your boy! They wanted me to come by and meet you so we could set up a play date with him. My name is raelyn!" I felt like she didn't want anyone here so I didn't want to push. "Anyway I've lived here my whole life so if you have questions or anything I'll give you my number-" I stopped and looked at the boy who was watching his mum intently.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:40 pm

"Sam, please go and finish your lunch" she told him, he nodded and left. "I appreciate your kindness but I'm ok on my own," she glanced up, slightly blushing at the sight of the man beside her neighbour "Is that Jed?" she whispered shocked.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:53 pm

I looked at her. "Umm yes and would you like to explain how you know my boyfriend and father of my children?" I was in shock, just thinking that he had some relationship with this woman hurt.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:59 pm

She seen she had upset the woman in front of her and cowered back inside "I'm sorry. I am terribly sorry, thankyou for your offer.. Goodbye." she closed the door and fell to the floor, covering her mouth as she silently cried.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:18 pm

Oh my god what the hell. I looked at Jed. I walked over and looked at him. "She knows you? She wouldn't tell me how she practically slammed the door in my face? Go over and tell me how you know her!" I was so mad at him. My heart was breaking. "Tell then stay at your brothers! I'm taking the boys home." I turned and told the boys to say goodbye to their dad and get in the car. I started crying in the car.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:37 pm

What the fuck. I was confused. "well shit, I don't know what just happened.." I was disappointed in her for kicking me out or not hearing my side. And to do it in front of the boys, that really hurt. I walked over, knocking on the door to the house "it's Jed, my girlfriend - Rae, she said you know me.." the door opened wide, and it hit me hard. "Jessica.." I whispered, she nodded, crying "you were in Iraq with my husband.. You stayed with him until he died.." I cleared my throat nodding, "he was a brave soilder. A great friend. I'm sorry I couldn't have done more.." a few minutes later, I hugged her goodbye and headed back to my brothers, "well... Did you screw her to?" he snickered. I punched him in the gut glaring "no, her husband was my best mate, killed in duty.. Where's the alcohol." I muttered feeling like shit
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:01 pm

After the boys were in bed I sat at the table drinking some wine crying. I love him but was it always going to be like this he did screw around a lot. I didn't know what to do.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:03 am

Jessica stared over the number and decided to send Rae a message. She felt bad about how she closed the door in her face. - Hi, it's Jessica. I feel terrible about today, and would love for our boys to have a play sometime.."

I downed another drink, still pissed at Rae for what happened today. She was always going to bring up the past and throw it in my face
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:12 am

I stared at the number and forwarded it to Jed not wanting to deal with his ex it's bad enough what I dealt with while pregnant with James and then after both boys were born what she put us though then. Ugghhh I need more wine.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:23 am

I heard my phone buzz and got up, checking it. What' the fuck. I was confused and angrier. I typed back - what's the problem now? her husband was my best mate and died in my arms in war. But whatever. Think the worst of me. Tell kids I miss them- I tossed the phone aside and went to bed.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:38 am

I just stared at the phone. I was mad at myself at him at everything could we even work I mean we were happy and making some what if plans well he wanted to get me pregnant but not really marry me. I didn't respond to his text I didn't know what to say I was a bitch but he didn't understand why I thought he would with what I went through but now he didn't.

I heard him slam his phone and needed to do something so I walked into the guest room and said "look you gotta calm down and look at this from her point of view look what you both just shared last night what you talked about. I know she wants you and only you for the rest of her life brother she always has maybe you should stop being the boy you are and man up and make her yours permanently yours so this shit won't come between you two!" I didn't let him talk I turned and walked to my room shutting the door.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:54 am

The next day, after i had sobered up. I borrowed my brothers car, and drove to the house. The boys were outside and came running over. I hugged them, tellign them both that I'd come outside and kick the ball around with them in a minute. I walked inside, finding her in the kitchen and spoke. "You don't get to throw me out of the house. You also don't get to yell at me in front of the kids, especially when I had no idea what you were talking about.. yes, i fucked around alot when i was younger, and yes, i know i hurt you.. I also have grown up from being a young asshole thining with only my cock.. I apologised for that to you, after last night, i thought you would have realised that. i thought we have moved on from the past, i told you i love you, and that you and the boys are all i want.. but if you're going to throw my past in my face everytime a woman says hello, and kick me out everytime something happens then we won't work.." i sighed, " that woman, she was married to my best friend in the army, and he died a few months back.. he threw himself in front of me and was shot, all while i was shot in the leg. That's how she knew me, I'd never met her before.." she had to believe me. " So you need to decide, right now.. can you focus on our future?" how can she not see, that all i want is her
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next