Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Just Business, Maybe. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Just Business, Maybe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Just Business, Maybe. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Just Business, Maybe. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Just Business, Maybe. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Just Business, Maybe. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Just Business, Maybe. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Just Business, Maybe. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Just Business, Maybe. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Just Business, Maybe.

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just Business, Maybe. - Page 2 Empty Just Business, Maybe.

Post by melbender Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

His father refuses to hand over his inheritance and the company until he sees his son finally settling down. Coming up with a great idea to marry his new secretary and then divorce her once he's received the business and money, he announces she's to marry him. She thinks he's kidding after hearing his ridiculous proposal, until he threatens her career in which she cant afford to say no. They're to marry in a lavish ceremony within a month then produce an heir to his name within a year of marriage. Seems easy enough, marry then divorce? A mutual agreement with nothing more..

Will they start to get along, or vow to make each others lives a living hell.

Last edited by melbenda on Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Just Business, Maybe. - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Business, Maybe.

Post by melbender Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:26 am

"good. Now you will both join us tomorrow and announce the engagement at dinner. For mother will organise the party." he hung up.

"you know it's polite to answer the door." I muttered walking in to this expensive place. "Mr Cash, can you show me to my room please?" i was tired and overwhelmed. 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:39 am

I grabbed her bags and took them to my room. There was plenty of space in my closet from where my ex moved on and I haven't done anything to it since. I think some of her stuff is still in there oh well. "Look tomorrow we announce our engagement and you have to make it look real for my mothers sake. Thats the main reason for this!" I pointed between us. "That and my dad said its the only way I'll get the company." I put her stuff down. "There is plenty of room in the closet when your done come down and I'll have dinner ready."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:57 am

I stared at the flimsy under garmets in the closet and groaned. "oh thats unhygienic." I didn't bother unpacking. No way was i sleeping in that bed. He's sheets were probably, ugh I didn't even want to think about that. "so how do you want to make this look real? A peck on the cheek and holding-hands? " i asked entering the stunning kitchen.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:40 am

Okay I know she didn't unpack. "Unpacking would be a good start." I sighed and turned from the stove. "Look I know you don't like this as much as I do. I wanted to be in love before marriage and a kid. But woman are just as evil as men. I know from first hand those clothes that I am assuming you saw are my exs from w while ago. And from your later comment no other woman has been here since so stop judging me!" I said and turned back to finish cooking. "Now go unpack and we will discuss everything over dinner."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:48 am

I let out a frustrated groan. "would you sleep in a bed that's mad my lovers in?" i called out. He had no clue and wasnt the only one who wanted to be in love. I did too. After unpacking and putting my things away in the bathroom, I came back down and sat opposite him. "I'd like you to propose to me on a bended knee." I said hiding my smile.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:06 am

"Are you crazy?" I stared at her. She had to be shit. "Fine give me a second. I'll be about a hour." I got up and walked away. I had to get her a ring right. I left and called a buddy and within a hour i came back she was done eating. Once I found her sleeping on the couch I smiled she was beautiful. I shook her lightly. "Ava wake up." As she opened her eyes I was on my knee with the ring. "Will you please do me the honor or marrying me?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:15 am

I was half asleep, and soon woke up. My eyes wide as this gigantic and over the top diamond ring was blinding me. "Yes," I answered. Wishing that this could be for real with a man who actually loved me. "I will marry you, and then I will gladly divorce you so you can get your fahers company."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:19 am

Wow that hurt. "Thanks." I said and dropped the box on her lap. She ruined that moment for me. "I'm going to bed." I stood and walked away. "Remember tomorrow you need to pretend better and in the morning we will discuss what all needs to be done."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:31 am

"Yep." How the hell was I meant to act when I had never had a boyfriend I hadn't even been kissed. I looked at the ring and sat the box on the table beside me. After awhile. I wandered up the stairs and went into the bedroom and quickly changed into sleepwear and got into the bed. Putting a pile of pillows between us.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:54 am

I woke up with someone in my arms when I noticed it was a a I smiled. When she is sleeping she is beautiful. I felt her stir and pretended to be asleep. I heard her gasp. Yep let's see her get out of this one.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:59 am

I shot up and glared down at him. Ignoring that he looked the most handsome while half asleep. "What do you think you're doing? Fornicating me in my sleep!" I climbed out of bed, well tried to and my feet became tangled in the sheets making me trip and fall on my bum. "I am going to shower." I groaned rubbing my ass as I hobbled into the bathroom. I was no a morning person.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:38 am

I laughed. "If that's what you call fornicating then I will have to teach you better babe!" I heard her groan and laughed. "I'll get breakfast started meet me downstairs." I yelled to her. God this should be fun. I had to think of what I wanted from her for tonight. I knew my mother would fall in love with her. Ughhh that will make it harder for me. I got some of my gym shorts and went downstairs I never wear much when I'm hime so she will have to get use to it.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:41 am

Instead of caking on the makeup like I done at work. I didn't wear any, and just tied my hair in a messy bun on top. I would wear it out tonight. Pulling on some yoga pants and a thin tank top, I walked down stairs and found him.. woah, I knew he had muscles but damn. His back and then he turned around. Oh my god. "You don't like tops?" I asked clearing my throat a little.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:52 am

I smirked. "I don't like clothes and your lucky I slept in my boxers last night because I normally don't!" I turned back and flipped the pancakes. "How did you sleep? The bed to your liking?" I knew darn well she slept good and even better in my arms. I placed a plate of food and some coffee and juice in front of her. Then I sat down and asked. "So what will you not do to make this-". Iotioned between us. "Believable? Oh and you no longer work as my secretary as of Monday you will be moved to a hire position, I'm not sure what yet my dad will most likely let us know tonight!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:02 pm

"What?" I asked "but I like my job there." I wondered if that meant I wouldn't work for him anymore. "And excuse you, don't lay me out to be the one who's going to screw this up, you need to actually smile and look happy. I watched enough romance movies to know how to act." I hoped that would work. "i slept just fine." I mumbled under my breath.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:06 pm

I smiled. "I know how to act trust me and you'll still work for the company just on another floor since we will be married company policy is I can't be your boss so I thought you would like that." I shook my head. "So again I need to know what you will not agree to. Like I think kissing hand holding and the casual flirting will do tonight. But soon we will need to fuck." I smirked at her when I noticed her flush a pink color I thought shit how innocent is she. "How many boyfriends have you had and how many partners have you slept with?" I needed to know this.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:12 pm

How the hell could he be so calm about this. "You could have eased into that without the whole 'we need to fuck'" I mumbled using my fingers for air quotes. "and to answer you, none. I've been with no man. Ever." I kept my eyes on his. "Maybe you'd prefer to marry someone who's got experience and could keep up with your wild and acrobatic sexual desires." This could get me out of marrying him. As if he'd want a virgin.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:32 pm

I dropped my fork midair. You haven't- never- no guy has touched you- made you scream in pleasure- even with his tongue or hand?" I questioned. When she bite her lip and shook her head to confirm I knew what I had to do. She was almost done eating and I wanted something else. "I see." I said and grabbed her hand in mine and headed towards my bedroom.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:35 pm

"what.. Why are you taking me up here?" i asked confused. I knew he'd be shocked but I wasn't expecting him to personally throw me out. "Mr Cash, please slow down. I can see myself out." I was ashamed to be a virgin still, it was a turn off.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:51 pm

I stopped causing her to run into me. I turned and said "I'm not showing you off, I'm going to get you off." Her eyes widen and I couldn't help myself. "I won't fuck you. At least not yet. I'll just use my tongue maybe even my fingers depending on how you respond." I winked and opened my door. Once in i turned and thought maybe I should kiss her. She was getting ready to say something when my lips found hers. Seeing as she was shocked or maybe. I pulled away. "Have you ever been kissed?" She shook her head no. "Shit. Oh man this is going to be fun." I pressed my lips to hers and this time she moved with me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:58 pm

This was so wrong and should happen this way but damn, his mouth was so soft and tongue sweet. I was lost in his spell. Kissing back, my hands found his biceps where I grasped onto him to keep my balance. 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:09 pm

As she gripped me I took that as it was okay. So I ran my hand down her side and in between her legs as I rubbed her she moaned and damn she wanted it i could feel her wetness through her pants. I groaned and started to move us to my bad where I backed her up till she gently fell never breaking the kiss till I moved down her neck. Oh yeah she was so responsive I could smell her sweet arousel and damn I was hard and would be needing a cold shower. As I got to my knees i slid her pants and gstring off. "Fuck!" I hissed and then kissed my way to her mound. Once I licked up her folds and tasting her I knew this would be at least a good year of her sweet taste. It didn't take long for her to orgasm so I continued to give her another only this time i added my fingers. As she came down from her 2nd orgasm I needed my shower. I kissed back up to her mouth and placed a light kiss. "Sleep and I'll wake you later. Right now I'm i desperate for a cold cold shower." I grinned and left her like that. After i covered her up.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:19 pm

Oh my god. What the hell was that, and why haven't I been getting men to do that before. My boss, my arrogant soon to be husband has a mouth like.. There was no words. It was incredibly amazing. I quickly slipped on some underwear, my body practically melting into the bed as I lay down thinking about him and what he was doing in the shower. 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:24 pm

God I had to take the longest cold shower and even that didn't help I could still taste her on my lips and tongue. Damnit. I ended up jerking myself off twice before ended the shower. I wrapped a towel around me and thought she should be sleeping so I dryer off and left the towel walking out of the bathroom to my closet naked. I should haveade sure she was sleeping but didn't care. I grabbed some clothes and threw them on in my closet noticing that she needed more clothes and something for tonight I knew I needed to call my assistant. I walked back downstairs and got ahold of Kim to bring somwthings over for her when she woke up.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:41 pm

I awoke to this beautiful Asian woman placing a measuring tape across my breasts then to my waist "umm who are you?" i.sat up looking around, "where is.." shit, I couldn't remember his name. She luckily answered knowing what I meant "he's getting organised. Something about making sure his mother isn't going crazy, which she will. Oh my, how could I be so rude! Congratulations, you both kept that well hidden. Now, let's get you up and dressed. I have a selection of gowns and dresses, something in white.. Hmm no, I have a sparkling dress for you since you're announcing your engagement and your hair stays out with some soft curls." she was off and pulling clothes from all directions. "I can dress myself" i assured bit she laughed and kept talking about what I was to wear. I just let her work her magic and tried distracting myself from the thoughts creeping in about what happened earlier. When I looked on the mirror, I barely reckonised myself. The dress was stunning and nothing i could ever afford. Picking up the box on the dresser, I took the large diamond and slid it on my finger. Here goes nothing.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next