Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Forbidden Love - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Forbidden Love - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Forbidden Love - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Forbidden Love - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Forbidden Love - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Forbidden Love - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Forbidden Love - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Forbidden Love - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Forbidden Love - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Forbidden Love

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Forbidden Love - Page 4 Empty Forbidden Love

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Kendal is a 19 year old ready for college.  She choose to go to the same college as her older brother.  She hasn't seen him since she was 14 when their parents divorced and she moved with her mother out of town.  She can't wait to see him and explore the college life.  

What happens when she meets his best friend and roommate!  

Name: Kendal reed
Bio: smart beautiful and has a full ride with a dance schorloship.
Looks: coming soon.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Love - Page 4 Empty Re: Forbidden Love

Post by melbender Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:56 pm

I smirked "actually I can, and I want to watching you. I guess your brother would want me doing that anyway, you know keeping a close eye." I winked. No way was i leaving now
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:07 am

"i-i no! You know he wouldn't want you watching me like that!" I said shyly. Just as a few girls walked by and one called out. "Hey blake you coming in?" Okay Yep I made the right choice by not seeing him. I started to walk and then saw him over my shoulder with the group of girls and took this as my out i called over my shoulder. "Thanks blake for the ride I'll find my way home!" And took off running to get to practice.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:16 am

I shook my head and smirked. She was in for a shock now. I walked inside and overt to the dance coach Teresa. "alright girls, listen up. As you know, Blake's the captain of our school soccer team and we've gladly taken this chance to offer our services to him. We're going to be performing at their games for the rest of the year!" she exclaimed happily. "thats right girls, I'll be watching you practice every Saturday until finals!" I made sure my gaze was directed at Kendal.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:36 am

i dropped my bag to say I was pissed was a understatement. I have him a mean look as one of the girls I knew said "is he looking at you?" I shook my head. "Don't know don't care I gotta stretch wanna help me!" She nodded and I sat down so she could stretch my legs. He wanted to play this game then okay I'll make him have the worst case of blue balls ever. i was laying on my back when she brought my right let up and push towards my head. My leg completely straight as my toes hit the ground. "He is still looking at you ken!" I smiled to myself. "Yeah do the other leg now." As she finished helping me I went on making sure to bend over and stretch on ways his imagination would run. He thought he was gling to get a rise out of me well think again blake! I do believe I got the rose out of you!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:41 am

Luckily I held a clipboard in front of my groin as I was thick with desire of needing to be inside her. Her legs, damn I would have her in all ways imaginable. She put me through hell, now was my turn. "since you're all also dancing for us," my eyes flickered to hers again "you'll be doing some training with us." taking my shirt off, I heard gasps and low sighs. "we'll start with twenty push ups." I got down and began to work out.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:50 am

i rolled my eyes he must be a moron. I worked out all the time so instead of gawking at what I saw earlier today i dropped and did my 20. Now I know if I wouldn't have seen it this morning I probably would have been the same as all the other girls.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:56 am

After the set of exercises, I stepped back and watched the class and mostly kendal practice their dancing. I was still giving her a lift, and I wanted to know why she kept running off for. It was driving me insane trying to think up the reasons.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:18 am

as practice ended i was talking to one of the girls about going out tonight to a club she wanted Meg and i to go. I was excited. I completely forgot about blake shit. "So yeah umm you wanna come back to our dorm and get ready then?" I asked her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:19 am

"Sure! I'll come with you now." she smiled and then clutched her arm "Oh. My. God. how do you know Blake, and why is he siginalling for you to get in his car?" she gasped.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:34 am

"gosh darn it! He is my brothers friend and If you wanna meet him come on." I said walking over to him. "I told you I could find my own ride! Oh and by the way this is Maddy she is single!" I through out there so he can know I wasn't going there after he made it clear we shouldn't.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:38 am

"Okay?" I said a little confused as to why I would care that shes single. "Nice to meet you Maddy. What's up?" I played the charming card. "We're going clubbing! You totally, should like join us?" she giggled and I smirked noticing Kendals scowl. "Oh yea, I think Kyle and I would love to come out tonight."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:50 am

j groaned. "Are you kidding me! I don't need my brother and his friend to watch over me! Go find your own thing to do tonight or better yet go find that Barbie and I'm sure she will enjoy your company." I said walking off my dorm couldn't be too far." I don't know why I was being so rude to him maybe because I felt like a stupid girl with a crush and was turned down by him.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:52 am

I couldn't help but burst out laughing. What the hell was she on about? I shook my head and chased after her, just before she slammed the door, I stopped it but putting my foot in the doorway. Looking at her roommate, I pointed behind me. "Out for ten minutes." When she left in a hurry, I closed the door and closed the gap between us. Without thinking, my mouth was against her and body pinning her to the wall.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:41 pm

at first I was frozen but then I kissed him back my hands wrapped around his neck and we were kissing. I thought I was going to die right then. When he broke the loss and we both were breathless he rested his forehead to mine. "W-why? What ch-changed your m-mind?" I stuttered out and then bit my lip.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:46 pm

"changed my mind?" i asked frustrated "I've been going insane trying not to do that the moment I looked at you. Damn it, your brother warned me away but i don't want to stay away. I want you!" I had a taste and was addicted.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:57 pm

i was shocked. "So ugh what do we do now?" I asked. "Because everyone around here seems to know you and my brother. Sneaking around will be hard."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:04 pm

"I can drive you to practice, leave earlier so we get time together and my bedroom has a lock on it, you seemed to climb in and out of the window pretty well." I couldn't believe we were talking about this. "I've got about three minutes before your roommate barges in, I'm not really in the mood for anymore talking" i said staring at her lips
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:14 pm

oh god was this really happening. I looked at his lips and moaned. I good up and kissed him. And this kiss was even better than the first. But could this work.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:19 pm

After making our for longer, I realised what I had come in here for. "why did you say I had a barbie waiting for me? And why run off earlier?" i rubbed her hips with my thumbs, keeping her close.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:24 pm

i blushed. "I-i-i was trying to push you away. And that bleach blonde before practice seemed to know you pretty well. I'm innocent not stupid! I know you have probably made a lot of woman happy in the bedroom." I looked down. "I was a little jealous. I'm just plan innocent ava from a small town I can't compete with Barbie."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:30 pm

"youre not the only innocent one in the room alright, I may look like a guy who fucks around, but I'm not. I think it's fucking hot thst you're inexperienced, and also a huge turn on that you're jealous." I smiled "I'm a friendly guy, but I'm not looking at anyone but you kendal."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:16 pm

juat as I was about to say something Magen came back inside ranting about being told to leave. I pushed blake back and smiled. Then megan stopped. "So does anyone want to tell me what's going on?" I laughed. "Blake here is made because Maddy invited us to go clubbing tonight with her and I told him that he and my brother are not to come!" She looked at him then at me like she didn't believe it. "Well I say they can come and I'm sure Maddy did too or would so I'm sorry ken your out numbered!" I looked at him and then at her. "I need a shower! So whatever!" I gathered up my stuff and a towel to head out.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:19 pm

I wasn't sure where things left us so I just left and heard neck to the house. Ib found kyle watching TV and smirked sitting down "your sister is going to a club. We got invited, but not by her." of course she didn't want us there. "I say we go."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:40 pm

"is megan going?" I asked and he nodded. "Then he'll yes I say lets go maybe we can go and not make us known we can just watch out for the girls make sure they are okay?"

i got ready and decided on my skin tight painted on skinny jeans and a open back blouse shirt. I haven't heard from my brother or blake so I guess they aren't coming. Once inside the club megan went for some drinks and Maddy and I went to find a seat. Once we had drinks and a place to seat Maddy pulled me to the dance floor like always that's where I would stay and megan would watch the seat since she didn't dance. While dancing I thought I saw blake but of well I'm having fun. Till some idiot thought he could just walk up and grab my ass and dance with me. I pushed him away but tried to. I looked at Maddy ans she was in the same position we both looked scared.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:46 pm

I spotted this dick groping kendal and went to drop him, until kyle looked at me. Oh shit. He'd want to know why I did it for. Luckily he noticed the same happening to megan and went to her as I walked towards this fucker. My fist curled in his shirt as I shoved him away and turned back to kendal "still wished I hadn't come?" i asked and led her off the dance floor.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next