Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Forbidden Love - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Forbidden Love - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Forbidden Love - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Forbidden Love - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Forbidden Love - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Forbidden Love - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Forbidden Love - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Forbidden Love - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Forbidden Love - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Forbidden Love

2 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Forbidden Love - Page 11 Empty Forbidden Love

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Kendal is a 19 year old ready for college.  She choose to go to the same college as her older brother.  She hasn't seen him since she was 14 when their parents divorced and she moved with her mother out of town.  She can't wait to see him and explore the college life.  

What happens when she meets his best friend and roommate!  

Name: Kendal reed
Bio: smart beautiful and has a full ride with a dance schorloship.
Looks: coming soon.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Love - Page 11 Empty Re: Forbidden Love

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:56 am

I smiled he loves my daughter I can tell but the look Kyle gave him he isn't very happy about it.  "Blake not sure if you heard she doesn't want me in either.  So tell me does she know you love her?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:10 am

"fuck hold up about this love stuff will you." I was blindsided about that and I had never been in love so no idea what that felt like. "you only got kicked out for saying something to upset her, I bet!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:22 am

I smiled.  "Your cute!  I just got here I haven't even seen her.  And I'm sorry I just thought you and my daughter were seeing each other the way Kyle looks at you like he wants to kill you and he said you looked terrible when you both were on your way to her.  I didn't mean to over step."  I looked up at Kyle.  "My boy is in love too!  Must be with Kendall's friend."  I laughed.  

Mum was acting weird.  I walked back over to them and looked at blake he looked terrible.  "Meg is on her way she will talk to her and knock some sense into her stubborn ass."  I sighed . "Blake why don't you run home and get cleaned up.  I'll call if she she asks for you."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:28 am

I looked at him and knew he was right. I smelt and felt like hell. "Alright, but you call and if she asks for me then I'll be back soon." I said as Meg came running towards us.

"Where is she!! who the hell did this, how could you let this happen to her!" she said shoving Blake in the chest.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:34 am

"Meg!  Meg!"  I said and stepped in between them.  "Blake go I'll call!  Meg it's not his fault it's no ones but that stupid asshat of a step brother we had!"  I said to her and pulled her to me.  "Just please go talk some sense in her!"  I kissed her lightly and told her to ask the nurse if she could go in.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:40 am

"May I ask why you're allowed to date Meg, but you give Blake daggers everytime he mentions Kendals name?" his mum raised a brow. "You cannot fight love son, and you cannot push two people apart. It'll only bring them together more."

"Oh god Kenny!" meg rushed to her side. "Baby I am sorry. Are you ok? stupid queston I know but I hate seeing you in so much pain." I wrapped my arms around her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:59 am

I hugged her back.  "It's okay!  I'm fine really."  I looked at her.  They are just all over reacting.  It's over and I'm okay really." Not sure if I was trying to make her believe or make myself.  "Kyle is mad I know but he doesn't understand.  It was my stupidity I shouldn't have left but he blames himself and blake oh god blake you should have see. The way he looked at me as if I was broken in not!"

"Mum I'm sorry but I can stop it!  He was just with another girl-oh fuck!"  I said realizing Nope it wasn't another girl that's why shit.  It was Kendall.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:06 am

"Ah Blake isn't looking at you like you're broken, he's looking at you as if he's ready to go back to the jail and kill that guy who did this to you. He's looking at you as if you were his, and I've heard around that Blake doesn't date but he seems to be possessive over you." She said trying to comfort her. She could tell she wasn't fine and wasn't buying it. "You mum is here."

"Had a revelation son?" she smiled patting his shoulder. "I think you may have the wrong idea about your friend, buy a boy who goes around with other girls, doesn't stick around for a girl who's in need."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:22 am

I looked at Meg.  "I know stupid Kyle called her.  He wants me to move in with them!  That's stupid.  I can't I have to stay on campus and I don't want to move in with them."  I said then sighed.  "I cause I should let everyone back in huh."

I shook my head . "Whatever mum I still don't like it!"  I said pouting.  "It's my fault really i told them to fake date."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:26 am

"Would it be so bad, moving in with them? you'd get to see Blake shirtless a lot" she wiggled her brows. "his body is pretty banging."

"Kyle, you told them to do what?" she shook her head "if you can't let your sister and Blake have a romance, then you need to end things with Megan."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:39 am

"No!  And that's that!  Go ahead and tell them they can come in now before I piss them off more."

I hadn't noticed Meg walking since my back was to her. "Not happening mum I feel something I've never felt before with Meg.  She is amazing and I can't give that up."  I sighed.  "So-". I didn't want to say I will except it.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:45 am

"Well then your sister is free to date who she wants. End of story young man!" she scolded.

"You can go back in now, and uh careful what you say. She's snapping." meg said smiling brightly at Kyle. "i feel the same way too!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:58 am

I smiled.  "Really?" I was excited then thoughtaybw she was talking about Kendall and Blake.  "Wait about us or Kendall and blake?"

Mum came in and I smiled.  "Don't say anything about what happen please!"  She nodded.  "Why didn't blake come back?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:13 am

"He's gone home to shower and probably have a sleep. He's awfully worried about you." she said kissing her daughter on the head.

"About us silly. But I uh, kind of like your sister and blake together. Better than that Tony guy yeah?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:19 am

"Mum I'm afraid what if blake can't look at me the same?  Or what if time comes when or if we ever have sex what if doesn't want to because of what could or did happen to me.  What if he thinks I'm too broken?"  I sighed.  "I don't want him to think that way or anyone for that matter.  I'm fine!"  

I sighed.  "I'm glad you feel that way about us but I'm just not so sure about Kendall and blake."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:26 am

"Sweetheart, if you were fine then you would want to know what really happened and what if you weren't? wouldn't it help knowing that, and I cant' speak for Blake but he cares for you. I don' think it matters to him but deep down, you wont be able to move forward with him if you're unsure what really happened. Prove you're strong enough, do not let that bastard scare you." she said wanting to strangle that man, or shot him again.

"Well good thing they're not together, I mean your sister is free to date whoever and do with whoever she pleses, least with Blake you'd know about it." she shrigged trying to get his mind changed.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:35 am

I shook my head. ."I don't want to know!"  I said sternly why couldn't rheybleave it alone!  "I'm tired if blake comes have him wake me up!"

I looked at her.  "I hope your right and they aren't together!  But you would tell me if they were right?"  I said as I was texting blake.  -she seems better after talking to Meg, mums in now so not sure if you wanna come back up but you don't need to-
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:37 am

I got the message and jumped up out of bed. -On way. You need anything?-

Meg looked away and mumbled "uh huh, course." oh god she was a terrible liar.

"Sweetheart, will you allow the doctor to tell one of us, so at least my mind is at ease?" she begged.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:49 am

I sighed . "Mum I can't im sorry I won't have anyone alip up about it in front of me.  Please don't ask that of me!"

I sighed.  "You think blake likes, like likes my sister?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:53 am

"Have you been living under a rock? Blake adores her. You men have no clue do you, if he didn't like her then why was he about to cry at the sight of your sister?" she giggled. "I'm going in to my friend, I suggest you be nice to yours." she nodded towards Blake.

"Hey man, how is she?" I asked and gave a confused look to Meg who was wiggling her brows at me.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:06 am

"She won't talk about what happened I don't know she almost seems normal."  I said confused.  "Let's go to the cafe and talk."  I was going to find out things and let it be known how I felt. 
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:08 am

here we go. "Sure man, let's go talk." I followed him to the café and we grabbed a table. "Alright, say it."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:50 pm

I sighed.  "Look I don't know why but mum thinks you and Kendall are actually together but when I asked you and when I asked Kendal you both say your not. I even slipped and said Kendal was your girl and she said she wasn't!  So what I'm getting at is what the hell?  Do you just want her cause she is or could be a Virgin or do you have feelings for her or is my mum smoking something?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:57 pm

Shit. "look, I respect the fact she's your sister but yeah I do like her. And I'm trying to stay away but its hard. We kissed and tried being together but you were mad about it and it all blew up then this happened so I have no idea what's going on. But her being a virgin has nothing to do with it. I actually like like her." i hoped that didn't piss him off.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:06 pm

I shook my head I should be glad but I wasnt. "Do you think you could stay away or is there somwthing constantly pulling you towards her?  I mean do you think if somwthing happened and you got together then it didn't work our friendship is gone!  She is my sister!  Can you risk that for her?"  
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next