Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Animal side ))Demona and I((

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 39 Empty Animal side ))Demona and I((

Post by GoddessofHope Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:52 am

First topic message reminder :

There's two different communities for werewolves in this world. The higher class community who lives in nice houses and try to act as human as possible, neve getting in touch with their animal side, getting everything handed to them so to speak.

And then there's the other community. Who also live in nice houses but they're cabin out in the woods that they built themselves. They shift every night to go hunt. They're as close to their animal side as you can possibly get.

Well there's a war declared on werewolves by hunters. A gang of strong men with sharp minds who have been hunting werewolves for decades. It's this one family and all the men grow up to be slayers.

So about 5 members from the higher class pack come to the woods to train with the lower class pack. Well a beautiful spoiled shewolf from the upper class gets introduced to the pack leader of the lower class. They both have bad tempers but are extremely attracted to one another. But he's a smartass and she's a bitch who wouldn't settle for a mate treating her like a wolf and not a queen.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Animal side ))Demona and I(( - Page 39 Empty Re: Animal side ))Demona and I((

Post by Demona Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:43 am

Natalia opened her eyes when her bedroom door opened. She smiled and moved to the side so Val could lay next to her.

"You hate witches, you have the same beliefs as the elders...you kicked your own brother out of camp. I couldn't come to you for help i was scared!" She took a step back "he's not here. He's far from here"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:48 am

Val crawled next to her in bed "penny for your thoughts?" He asked as he stroked her hair.

Liam shook his head "you're right Elena, I really hate Wiccans. But I love you!! And my son!! My brother was a god damn fool and he was careless!" He ran a hand through his hair "tell me where Mason is. I want to see my son!"
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:59 am

"I just wonder why you didn't tell me about Elena. But you know what i don't care". She cuddled to him and kissed his neck softly.

"Liam you need to calm down. You'll see your son when the time is right. Not when you're mad at me" she said firmly "he has witch blood, he's very special".
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:32 am

"It's not my place to tell you things like that.. " he said and kissed her softly "but I just found out your brother is an alpha, and Alice may be as well.. That's a big deal." He said

"Special?! Elena! The last five people I've came encounter with have witch blood in them! It's not special! It's just spreading." He said shaking his head
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:38 pm

Natalia looked at him raising an eyebrow "how can he be an Alpha? He needs to have a pack before being an alpha". She smiled and straddled him carressing his cheeks "do you feel the same way i feel about you?"

"Spreading? You talk about us as if we were a disease! And you honestly think i'm going to tell you where your son. Is? You hate what we are!" She took another step back "thank you for coming by, but i don't want to see you again". It hurt her to say so but she couldn't let him hurt her or Mason.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:29 pm

Val looked at her "it's in his blood, that's what he was born to do. He can make his own pack because wolfs already respect him as long as he's smart about it. and him and Alice together.." He shook his head and changed his mindset when she crawled ontop of him "why don't you tell me how you feel about me?" He asked with an evil grin

Liam growled and grabbed her arm "stop! You will not take him away from me again! I am his father!" He yelled
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:36 pm

She leaned in and kissed his jaw biting him gently before crashing her lips on his "i think" she kissed him again "i might be a bit obsessed with you" she grinned and took off his shirt. "A bit possessive, and a bit crazy about you" she giggled kissing down his abs.

"He's a witch Liam! I can't let you hurt him like you're hurting me now"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:44 pm

Val let out a breath of ecstasy "is that so?" He whispered running his hand through her hair.

Liam laughed unexpectedly "what the hell happened to you? I trained you to be a warrior.. And now you're.. This?" And said pulling her to him "my son will be raised as a wolf. Just as I was." He demanded
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:49 pm

Natalia lowered down his pants and looked at him in adoration. She took out his erection and started licking the head as she pumped the base for a few seconds before she took him in fully in her mouth.

Elena pushed him "i'm stronger than you can imagine, don't test me." She then thought to Val -you need to come here, he's losing it.-
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:00 am

Val moaned and grabbed a handful of her hair, pushing her head up and down "oh my god" he moaned as she worked him and then he heard Elena "oh shit. " he pulled natalia up and off of him gently "I'm so sorry.. I have to go, Elena needs me." He said pulling up his pants, not even caring about his shirt. "I'll be back soon." He said and teleported to Elena.

Liam was furious "I will not have my only son be raised by some witch!!" He snapped, hitting her across the face.

Val was there in seconds tackling him to the ground and hitting him. "You never hit a woman especially your wife you piece of shit!" He growled and grabbed him by the neck "you are never welcome back here." He said shooting electricity through Liams body and sending him across the country. Once he was gone he turned his attention to Elena. He ran over to her "I'm so sorry I wasn't here." He said taking her face in his hands, examining her.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:09 am

"What?" She sat up on the empty bed "okay..." She whispered a bit frustrated. She went to the bathroom and took a shower to relax.

Elena hugged him crying into his chest "he can't take mason, Val he can't take him" she sobbed until she calmed down and pulled away "did you tell him where to find me?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:17 am

"I.." Val sighed "I did.. I'm so sorry. I thought it would help him! He just missed you so much." He cupped her face "I didn't know he'd be a fucking asshole I thought he would just be grateful to see you." He whispered
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:19 am

She shook her head "its ok, he just hates witches. But Mason is like us, i'm teaching him just how you tought me. I don't want him to take him than kill him..." She sighed and they started walking toward the cottage "Adriana took mason to the safehouse"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:23 am

Val nodded "Alice is out hunting.. " he said opening the door for her "I'm proud of you for training Mason.. You're a good mother, El.. And a great woman. You deserve so much better than my brother." He said sitting her down in a chair, kneeling in front of her "let me take care of this cut.." He said softly, brushing the hair out of her face so he could tend to the cut on her cheek.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:25 am

Elena let him clean her cut and smiled "your aura...you found her didn't you? You found your mate?" She aske happy for him.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:09 am

"I think I did, yes.." He said looking at her. "I don't want to leave you here alone... You need this more than I do.. " he said leaning in and kissing her deeply and running his hand through her hair. He transferred all of his powers but a few to her.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:38 am

Elena kissed him back before pulling back away "i'll go to the safehouse with Adriana don't worry about me. Thank you for everything" she kissed his cheek just as Alice opened the door.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:51 am

Val's face was inches from Elenas when Alice walked in.

"Um.. I'm.. Sorry? " she said looking away awkwardly

Val stood up quickly and looked at Alice "hey.. I'm happy you're here.. We need to take you to Nate.." He said turning her and lifting up her shirt, swing the crescent on her lower back "holy shit you have it.."
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:05 am

Elena jumped up to examine her mark "Alice...it means you're no ordinary wolf" she smiled "you can control the elements, and you can shift in another form, not just a wolf..." She looked at val frowning "wait, they have to get married?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:14 am

Val looked from Alice to Elena "shit I forgot about that..."

Alice frowned "married?? Are you kidding me? " she asked
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:27 am

"Well i have to go to the safehouse you go back to camp." She looked at Val feeling bad for his powers "i'll give them back to you soon" she hugged Alice and kissed his cheek before teleporting to the safehouse.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:31 am

Val teleported them back to camp. They went their separate ways. Alice knocked on Nates door and Val walked into Natalia's cabin. "Natalia.. You here?" He asked shutting the door.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:50 am

She walked out in her towel "yes i'm here. Everything okay?" She askedsittin in front of the mirror and drying her hair.

Nate opened the door "Alice...you're back" he let her in "how's your sister?" He said sitting on his bed
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:55 am

Val couldn't stop staring at her "everything's fine." He said walking up behind her and kissing her neck "did you keep yourself occupied while I was gone?"

Alice started to pace "um yea.. Everything is good.. Did.. Did Val talk to you about this alpha thing?" She asked
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:03 am

She smiled "i just had a bubble bath. You smell like a woman" she braided her hair and got up to get dressed. "So is she okay?"

"He says i have a mark on my back and i'm an alpha, but that's non sence"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next