Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Trying Again EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024 - 21:43 by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Trying Again EmptyThu 18 Aug 2022 - 3:44 by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Trying Again EmptyThu 2 Dec 2021 - 4:53 by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Trying Again EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:45 by Demona

» Hidden desires
Trying Again EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:44 by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Trying Again EmptyWed 6 Oct 2021 - 18:03 by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Trying Again EmptyMon 19 Oct 2020 - 5:53 by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Trying Again EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 21:21 by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Trying Again EmptyTue 23 Jun 2020 - 19:56 by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Trying Again

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Trying Again Empty Trying Again

Post by melbender Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 9:03

They met in school and fell in love at 16. Married at 18. Have two children, an 8yo son Ben and 6yo daughter Kate. To people on the outside they're perfect, on the inside they fight, ignore each other and sleep in separate rooms some nights. They've grown apart and in the middle of a huge fight they both said they wanted a divorce and it was the best thing to do. They make no time for the two of them.. After the second child was born, they drifted. Have rare and boring sex with no effort towards each other at all. They accuse each other of cheating but neither has. He's got a good job, successful with his own company but is known as cold and arrogant. She stayed home to take care of the kids and let herself go from being so unhappy. Fed up with the constant fighting each day while they have their divorce drawn up, she moves into their guest house to stay close to the kids while she finds another place to live.. Then they start to fall in love all over again.

Last edited by melbenda on Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 9:37; edited 3 times in total
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Trying Again Empty Re: Trying Again

Post by melbender Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 9:20

Name: Elle

Bio: Loves her husband but hates the fighting. Adores her children. Used to be outgoing and happy. Now is quiet but snappy at times. Everyone thinks she's the perfect housewife. Secretly draws and designs clothing to keep herself busy when the kids are in school.

Looks:
Trying Again Tumblr_lzjal3ZLBB1qgpz31o1_400_zps1a4f425f
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 19:07

name: tommy
Bio: works a lot due to all the fighting finally says he can't deal with it anymore and asks for a divorce still loves his wife but can't deal with it anymore. Loves his children and doesn't want to disappoint them.
Looks: not sure yet! But I'll come up with it!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 19:09

I walked up to the home office and quietly knocked and pushed open the door. "The kids are asleep. I'm going to go to bed now." I said looking anywhere but him. 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 20:04

i didn't even look up from my paper work. "Yeah okay." I said not knowing what else to do or say. I picking up my now empty coffee mug and mutter. "Shit!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 20:08

I hesitated for a moment but just turned and left the room. Walking past our bedroom I stopped but then kept walking out to the guest house and got myself ready. Id been using the treadmill each day and night while doing a diet to get the way overdue baby weight off. I pulled off the baggy jumper and started running. 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 20:16

i rolled my eyes as she left. I didn't understand her anymore. My once love completely gone. I finished my work and peeked in on the kids from bens room I could see the lights to the guest room on. She probably had some guy over which made me pissed. I said goodnight and went to the guest room as I couldn't sleep in the master anymore.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 20:25

I got up the next morning and went into the main house before everyone was awake. I made breakfast and started on Toms work lunch. I should stop but it was habbit, I'd always made his lunch. Getting the kids dressed and seated for breakfast I listened to them telling me about their day ahead. They then got even more excited when their father walked in and rushed up to kiss and cuddle him. 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 20:30

i smiled at my kids. "Hey what's going on today?" I listened and got a glimpse of Elle then looked back quickly she looked different. "Oh well if I seal the deal today we will go out and celebrate!" I said and Kate being Kate said. "Mummy too?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 20:40

I felt so guilty when she asked this. I plastered on a smile and looked down at her. "Of course sweetie, you finish your breakfast or you won't get to play with your friends at school." My eyes caught Tommy's and I didn't know what to do. He always looked so good in a suit. "Your coffee and breakfast is done." I said walking away. If he was worried about me going out with them Id make up some excuse like normal. 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 20:48

i watched her wall away. I saw Ben look up he lnew something was off. I goth coffee as I wasn't hungry. Buy I was running late I poured it into a Togo cup I looked up and saw her watching me. "I'm running late. I said walking to the kids I kissed them and smiled. "See you two later."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 20:55

"Running to your whore," I muttered under my breath as Ben spoke up "daddy kiss mummy goodbye too. A wedding kiss!" He said and Kate giggled "daddy giving mummy boy germs."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 21:17

i glared at her when I heard what she said. "I don't think mummy wants that plus I have a meeting with my Vice President about the deal today". I said looking at her. Then mutter so she could only hear. "I don't have someone on the side like you and whoever was over the guest house as you said you were going to bed!" I raised a eyebrow and continued. "You was up pretty late for being tired." I kissed her quickly and turned before she could respond. I said bye again to the kids and left.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 21:26

I was pissed off now. Instead of going after him like I almost done I started to wash up through the tears that came on. Just shows how much he notices me. Once the kids were done, I drove them to school and came back home then got stuck into the housework until everything was clean then I made an appointment to get my hair and waxing done for tomorrow.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 21:35

i came home before normal and went to the gym I had made for her because she complained all the time about being fat after the kids. We got the deal but I was so mad about this morning I needed to blow off steam I noticed she cleaned and I wanted to say thanks but I couldn't because I knew what she was doing.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 21:42

The kids noticed their dad was home and it didn't know what he was doing with them for dinner. I went searching and found him working out. I made a noise so he finally realised I was in here. "Ben and Kate are looking for you, are you taking them out? Otherwise I'll make something."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 21:50

i wiped the sweat off my face. "I promised them and I won't break my promising to them as you did me!" I said getting up and walking past her but before leaving I said. "All the weight loss and getting back in shape for him?" I mutter cold. "Does he satisfy you the way j couldn't?" I said cold as I hated to think of anyone touching her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 22:03

I was fed up with these jabs about another man "you're a bastard. How dare you accuse me of screwing someone else," I hissed. "If I was getting satisfied then I wouldn't have been begging you to not cum before me. Just because you're feeling guilty about fucking your secretary, don't try blame me."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 22:09

i had to laugh. "Your a bitch. I haven't and wouldn't fuck anyone else but you I'm a honest person and faithful. Unlike you! That's why you moved out isn't it? So you could sneak him over? Who is he Elle who?" I was so pissed I now had her pinned to the wall. Nothing between us.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 22:19

"Get off me. God I wish there was someone just to shut you up!" I yelled gripping the front of his shirt "you know there hasn't been anyone else. When you find out who this guy is, please let me know as well so I can finally know who I'm supposedly having all this imaginary sex with!" I said trying to ignore the heat spreading throughout my body caused by him. I hadn't felt this way since before Ben was born. 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 22:26

i glared at her. "So why get back in shape then? Why make appointments for your hair?" Yeah I know about that they called to make sure you were coming this time!" I hated this i didn't move because I like it I liked feeling as if I was in control but I know I wasn't.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 22:38

I felt so small trapped against the wall. We rarely touched and now he was pinning me with his body. "Is it so bad that I wanted to lose weight? That I've been running my ass off three times a day to lose all that extra weight? I hate that I had to lose 30 pounds to feel good because you never made me feel that way" I asked as my eyes burned with tears. "You're divorcing me, who the hell would ever want some fat housewife who's too insecure to get naked. I did this for me, I'm doing it to feel good about me!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 22:50

i sighed I was such a fucking ass. I knew it and hated it. "You always looked good." I said pulling away and going to shower. I never knew how insecure she was. 30 llbs really! God I'm a ass. I just stood in the shower hating myself. I put too much of myself in my work that I fucked up my marriage.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 22:59

The kids where playing in Bens room when I walked in. "I need to get you both dressed, daddy's taking you out to eat." I hated lying to them "mummy feels a bit sick so she's going to stay home and sleep ok" I felt like such a disappointment to them both. When their smiles faded I left the room before I cried and went to get Kate's clothing for her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 23:12

i finished in the shower and grabbed my jeans and t shirt. Nothing special time with the kids. I walked downstairs and the kids were ready but Elle wasn't around. "Where's your mummy?" I asked and Ben looked at me with hate in his eyes. "She's not coming she doesn't feel well." He said. I hated it I wanted her there regardless of the fighting this is a deal that I have been trying to get for so long since the beginning over 9 years now. "Hold on I'll be back. I said I went and knocked in the guest house door.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum