Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Fighting Attraction - Page 39 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024 - 21:43 by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Fighting Attraction - Page 39 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2022 - 3:44 by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Fighting Attraction - Page 39 EmptyThu 2 Dec 2021 - 4:53 by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Fighting Attraction - Page 39 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:45 by Demona

» Hidden desires
Fighting Attraction - Page 39 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:44 by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Fighting Attraction - Page 39 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2021 - 18:03 by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Fighting Attraction - Page 39 EmptyMon 19 Oct 2020 - 5:53 by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Fighting Attraction - Page 39 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 21:21 by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Fighting Attraction - Page 39 EmptyTue 23 Jun 2020 - 19:56 by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fighting Attraction

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Fighting Attraction - Page 39 Empty Fighting Attraction

Post by melbender Wed 24 Jul 2013 - 8:18

First topic message reminder :

Ally and Stephen have worked together for the past five years, they cant deny the attraction between them. Both of them are in relationships and often go out for couple dates. But the attraction is becoming stronger now they're working longer hours and spending a weekend at a business conference. Will something happen between the two that they can no longer deny, will they finally give in to temptation? what happens when they come home and have to face reality, will they keep there secret locked away or continue on with this steamy affair.

Last edited by melbenda on Fri 26 Jul 2013 - 6:10; edited 2 times in total
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Fighting Attraction - Page 39 Empty Re: Fighting Attraction

Post by Demona Mon 6 Jan 2014 - 20:28

"I know baby" i kissed her forehead and relaxed against the wall behind me. My phone went off and it was sarah's dad i answered it and smiled "really? Yeah she broke up with me yesterday, no i said nothing because i thought she might want me back but apparantly she doesn't since she told you...aha... Um yeah sure i'll send my lawyer. Thank you" i hung up and looked at Allie smiling like a cheschire cat "we're going to the island tomorrow, we can finally be a couple"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon 6 Jan 2014 - 20:31

I grinned wide at him, "You're kidding me?" I asked excitedly as I jumped up and leap on him, I hugged him tightly and kissed him hard then sat up, "Wait you're serious that you and I are just you and I and we don't need to keep it a secret?" I asked, god I was happy.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon 6 Jan 2014 - 20:45

I loved seeing her this happy "yes baby we don't need to keep it a secret, tonight i'll be a free man and to celebrate this we're going to the island, its been a while since we took a break from work"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon 6 Jan 2014 - 20:47

"That sounds good, i've missed your nana," I laughed then smirked, "Umm you're forgetting something, you're not free man. You're all mine and I don't plan on letting you go at all!" I said smiling at him, I loved him so much.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon 6 Jan 2014 - 21:41

"How can i forget that?" I tightened my hold around her "i'd never want you to leave or let me go. You're mine and i'm yours as long as we're alive"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 3:45

"yes we are!" I said and kissed him softly, I pulled back and sighed "I need to tell you something, your nana wanted me to break you and her up. She said I had to make you fall for me, and your cousin said he only slept with her to convince her to leave you. I should have told you this," I said sitting up and feeling horrible.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 7:12

I looked at her frowning and slowly pulling away. I stared at my hands for a moment trying to calm down and not burst out. I looked at her raising an eyebrow "so you told her about us when i asked you not to say anything... And everything you did when were there was just an act to make me fall for you?" I stood up running a hand through my hair "well you did well i should congrat you and nana!" I sighed and turned away "i'm going to bed. Good night" i said and went upstairs, i couldn't believe they played me, the only person i thought was true to me played me! I took off my clothes and brushed my teeth before going to bed.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 7:19

I finally stopped crying, making my way upstairs to his room. I didn't know if he was asleep or not but I spoke anyway, "It wasn't like that. You didn't let me explain. She seen us, the morning you came out of my room. She said she could tell. I'd never try and trick you, what I did wasn't some plan it was just me showing you I cared. I loved you and I wanted you to know that. Your cousin, he said he could tell even when I denied it." I sniffed back my tears, "I cant say that I didn't want you to love me because I did, it killed me that you were going to marry another woman." When he ignored me, I realized he probably thought I planned the baby too. I got up from the bed and went and changed into some clothes. I got in my car and drove home, crying the entire way until I fell asleep in my bed.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 7:41

I listened to every word she said and when i was about to answer i noticed she had left the room and the clothes she was wearing was on the floor. I got up putting on my sweats and shirt and went to find her. I searched the house and didn't see her. Realizing she had left i was raging with anger , i called her a few times but no answer. I took my keys and drove to her house. I knocked a few times and she didn't answer the door. I walked out of her building and drove to the apartment in town to spend the night. I texted her :" i know you were home ignoring me i saw your car. Good night."
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 7:46

I seen his message and just cried more. I felt even more horrible, I cried all night long. He hated me so much, I wanted to answer the door but I knew he'd just yell at me. I laid in bed until the sun came up. I was all cried out. I picked my phone up and sent him a message. - 'I'm sorry.'
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 7:49

I couldn't sleep all night and went early to work. I got her text and stared at it for a while before answering "you should be. I don't like to be ignored, and the way you just left the house...i cAn't even start with that!" I pressed send and went back to my papers
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 7:54

-'I shouldn't have left but you didn't make me feel welcome in your home, i don't like being walked off on after being yelled at without given the chance to explain myself, you assumed i had some master plan all along when i didn't. She just didn't want you to marry her and asked me to show you that i loved you even when i told her you didn't love me. The picnic was a thanks for you taking me to the island, sorry i couldn't buy you a rolex instead- I sent back, i was so mad at him now. I had been getting stomach pains and feeling really sick all morning. I laid down on the couch after throwing up and then panicked once I heard Josh's voice at my door. "Open the fucking door before i break it down Allie!!!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 14:35

I read the text and shook my head as blood boild in me how could she say that! I threw the folder i was working on to the floor and got to my feet grabbing my keys i drove to her house. It wasn't long until i got there and then i found josh at the door yelling angrily. I tried to seem calm "morning" i said as i knocked on the door "Allie!" I ignored josh's angry and confused stare
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 15:44

This day was just getting worse. I sighed, wiping my eyes on my sleeve as I opened the door. "Josh please just go," I said. He sighed, "Allie we need to talk, I want answers and I know we can fix it." Josh pushed past me, mumbling "tell your boss to leave now!" I closed the door slightly so Josh wouldn't hear, looking up at Steven I felt so horrible, I hesitantly reached and took hold of his hand, "I fucked up, I know and I'm sorry. I really am. I should have told you right away but I thought you'd leave me because they figured out we were together, then we came home and I didn't give it another thought, I love you and that's all I know." I said quietly, making sure my voice was not heard by Josh. "I get why you're mad, I shouldn't have left last night. I'm sorry for that as well." I said as tears ran down my cheeks, ignoring Josh's loud growls telling me to hurry the hell up.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 18:39

Hearing josh speaking like that just sent me to the edge. I let go of Allie's hand ignoring the hurtfull look she gave me. And i turned to look at josh, without warning i punched him in the face so hard his nose started to bleed "if you were a good boyfriend, not using her just for her body you wouldn't be in this position right now!" I snarled at him pushing him to the door and out of it "she said it's over so stay the hell away from her or i'll take it to court! And never disrespect her like that again!" I shut the door close with a bang not giving him the time to answer. I turned my attention to her and closed the fistance between us "and you! If you ever leave the house again you won't be happy! We're a couple, having small fights happen! And i went to bed because i didn't want to fight with you while i'm angry! And you just left! You can't imagine how i felt when you left! I thought i lost you" i whispered the last part bringing her closer to me and holding her tightly "don't do that to me again
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 19:09

My heart raced the entire time he spoke. I couldn't believe he had punched Josh like that. I will admit, seeing him like that was very hot. I wrapped my arms around him and held him back tightly, "I won't leave again, you wont ever lose me. I'm sorry," I said softly, breathing his scent in and feeling at home. "I thought you really hated me, I'm sorry for walking out. I love you so much," I said, looking back up at him. "is your hand ok? do you need ice?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 19:53

I held her tightly "i could never hate you, no matter what happens, i just live you beyond possible" i pulled away just a bit and kissed the tip of her nose "my hand is fine, its his face i'm worried about" i scooped her up bridal style, "we're leaving tonight, i already have a suitcase ready for you " i put her on the bed and kissed her "god i missed you... Get ready baby"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 19:58

"I don't know what to wear," I sighed, kissing him back. before sliding up off the bed and walking towards my wardrobe. I pulled out a pair of cute black jeans and a white thin loose tank top with a long jacket. "I had some pain before, but I'm feeling better." i said, wanting to inform him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 20:12

"I'll take you to the doctor as soon as we get there..." I smiled and watched her put her clothes on than i walked to her and kissed her cheek "you'll be fine" i bent down and kissed her belly
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 20:20

"do we get to share a room?" I asked, "could you pick a new room. That could be ours there?" I asked feeling so much love for him as he had kissed my stomach.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 22:13

I chuckled "yeAh of course we'll share a room, you'll sleep in my room"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed 8 Jan 2014 - 0:33

I smiled "or you could sleep in my room, I would rather a bed that hasn't been used with other women" I poked my tongue out. "I'm all ready to go now, do you think he's left?" I asked, feeling a little worried.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed 8 Jan 2014 - 1:00

"No one ever slept in that bed love" i winked and opened the door "we'll see"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed 8 Jan 2014 - 1:05

I kissed his cheek "Thank you," I whispered softly as I seen nothing. It blood dripping down the hall and to the elevator. "God baby you hit him hard."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed 8 Jan 2014 - 1:10

"He deserved it! No one talks to you like that and get away with it, especially if i'm with you"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next