Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Supernatural Murder (Open) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Supernatural Murder (Open) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Supernatural Murder (Open) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Supernatural Murder (Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Supernatural Murder (Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Supernatural Murder (Open) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Supernatural Murder (Open) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Supernatural Murder (Open) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Supernatural Murder (Open) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Supernatural Murder (Open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Supernatural Murder (Open) Empty Supernatural Murder (Open)

Post by Lovely love Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:15 pm

A school made for the supernatural. Everyone from different places come to the school, why? There was a murder, a murder that happened years ago but wasn't solved. Everyone thinks they can solve who did it and why. But no one knows the reason behind the murder. Everyone says something different. The thing is, that person that died was my grandmother. Now im here to solve the murder.

Name: Liz Morgan
Race: Vampire
Bio: I was told of my grandmothers murder years ago, ever since ive been doing anything to get into the school she died. The killer was never found, and the case went cold. Now im here and im going to find who killed her.
Looks:Supernatural Murder (Open) Emma-Watson-Gallery3

Last edited by Lovely love on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Murder (Open) Empty Re: Supernatural Murder (Open)

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:28 am

(May I join?? )
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:07 am

(Of course you can!)
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slave_RavenVess Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:36 am

can I join?
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess
Getting followed by a supernatural

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:45 am

(Of course)
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:20 am

(thank you! gimme a min to come up with my guy char sheet!)
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:31 am

(How do you feel about my char being a teacher? a younger teacher, but once they warm up to each other he could guide her and help her with the investigation since he's of authority and has been there longer than her?)
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:34 am

(Do whatever you like. I don't mind:) And that sounds like a great character)
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:10 am

Name: Jack Fox
Race: werewolf
Bio: Before Jack was a teacher, he was a detective. He looks 21, but has been alive a lot longer than that. When he first heard of this specific case, he was instantly intrigued, did anything to get assigned to the case. So he went undercover as a sub teacher at the school as he tried to solve the mystery, but the case ending up being unsolved, and Jack found himself more comfortable there than anywhere else, so he stayed, and has been an English teacher ever since.

Looks: tall, broad shoulders, built like a lumberjack. Athletic, longer blonde hair down to his strong jawline, ties half of it back. Green eyes, full lips. Has a deep strong voice with a hint of an English accent.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:32 am

(Thats great! I love it. Thank you)
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:35 am

(Np! You wanna get a few more people to join before we start, or do you wanna start now?)
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 am

(Lets see if someone joins if not i'll double up)
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:34 pm

(Okay Smile )
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slave_RavenVess Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:15 am

Supernatural Murder (Open) RiddickPromos03
Name: Nina Marie Ravenwings
Race:Vampire
History: Nina was really close to Kyle thinking that they could be mates but when Kyle found Dylan and fallen for her. Nina was a good friend and back off though it hurt her greatly and now she hiding a dark untold truth from even Kyle as they have try to hunt down this killer making it hard on them to live with human.

Yet it had been a few years now since she told what she was doing though not all of the bodies found was done by her, but by a man name Jason.

She remember the battle between her and Kyle and the High Power, they are like the house or the senat all rolled up in one, they wanted to keep Nina and Kyle together so they still had their power play.

Though Kyle's soul mate was now turned and there was nothing they could really do about it. Nina had told them that she was not fit to the tale of Queen. Though she was in maddly in love with Kyle though this love would never fully be owned.

Nina had gain the trust back from her good friend Kyle and Dylan his soul mate. She sits back and watches them be happy with each other as she was growing cold with no mate of her own. Here lately even with event that is to shift the balance of the world on the outcome of them she still wishes to have someone even if it was not Kyle.

Yet she could help but realized that she has been in darkness for 300 years, because of a spell that her older sister Tindal had put her under trying to stop her from killing Dylan over and over again. Yet every life before now Nina had killed Dylan. Nina has been used before Kyle had put his foot down about who he wishes to marry to the high powers of the vampire laws. Yet he was to be King he was still to take orders from them. Another older sister of Nina, Tara, had a seat in the High powers. Wanting to keep the king like a puppet on a string doing what they wanted him to do.

Through the past she had she had to try hard to get a teaching job. As she knew more about this case than anyone knew but they said they she looked to young to be a teacher so she asked to in role as a student to help but she seemed that she is guilted about something.
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:55 am

(Thank you! I'll make another character sheet. We can start if you lady's would like to?)

Name: Edward
Race: Wizard
Bio: He has been a trouble maker all his life and now his parents have send him away thinking it would be best for him to finally learn how to behave and make new friends who wont corrupt him into doing black magic. But underneath his façade he isn't that bad of a guy to be around with people just assume he is bad because of all the tattoos he has. He was intrigued in the rumors going around about someone dying many years ago and noticed the granddaughter of the student that had died like many of the students. He didn't go near her but stared from far away.
Looks: Supernatural Murder (Open) Large
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slave_RavenVess Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:43 am

(Would you like for us to double up?)
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:50 am

(If you would like to go ahead)
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:14 am

Jack Was sitting in his chair behind his desk in his classroom, his feet kicked up on his desk, reading a detective novel, glancing up every minute or so as the students slowly flowed into his classroom. It was a new year, with old and new students. Everyone was buzzing with curiosity and excitement. He patiently waited for everyone to get settled. He was wearing grey dress pants and a white button up shirt, unbuttoned at the top exposing some of his firm chest and his sleeves were rolled up passed his elbows.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:08 pm

Liz: She was finally here. Blarewood School for the "gifted" but lets face it. They only say that because everyone here is not gifted in that sort of way but because we are all supernatural creatures. She had convinced her parents to let her come and they finally agree, she was only here to solve her grandmother's death. She made her way to class tryin to hide the disgust to some of thr smells she smelled. Blah she thought going in as she found a seat ignoring everyone. Woah, cute teacher she thought.

Edward: Stupid school. Stupid everything. What am I doing in this dump, I don't want to be here he thought not paying attention to the students as they made their way to class. Why am I here? Oh yeah. I practice "black" magic. So what if demons took over a body. It was just for fun. No one got hurt. But no my parents thought it would be best to be send here to learn to behave and maybe just maybe change. Its not his fault his friends are a bad influence. He couldn't help but glare at some girls staring at him. They quickly looked away blushing. Here we are, English. He went in the class finding a seat in the back. Perfect no one to bother me.
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slave_RavenVess Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:35 am

Nina: I rolled my eyes as I couldn't believe they was making me started back as a student. This seemed to have Kyle written all over it. As I walked down the hall my face plaster with a pissed off face. As I slip into English class. I looked around for a seat as it was clear that at of the people wanted up front because of the cute teacher as the back of the class seemed where all the guys were. I rolled my shoulders and head back into a empty seat by a guy that was clearly a bad boy because of the tattoos. Or so it seemed I could care least as I was not as sweet as I seemed to be.

I flopped down into the chair and slowly moved my hand behind my head and smiled as I sat and waited for this dull class to be over with. Though my mind was slowly going over about the odd death that seemed to been brought back up after so long of being a cold case. What would it matter unless someone was going after a new family member and some how is linked to the old case.

I pulled out my paper and pen. As I looked at the pen I shook my head as I remember how better a quill wrote and how smooth the ink dance over the pageant as if they was star cross lovers holding on to each other for dear life as if something or someone was going to come along and drop them in some water just to watch the ink run. This made thought made me stop in my tracks. It was those thoughts like those that had Kyle always mad at me. As he thought everything was my fault as it was his for playing with my heart as if I was some puppet on a string for him to control and command but never love. As a small blood tear runs out of the corner of my eye I sigh lightly at let it stay there.
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:51 am

Jack stood up as soon as the bell rang and all the students were seated. He took a quick glance around before he grabbed a pile of papers and started passing them out to every student. "Good morning class, my name is Fox, Jack Fox. You may call me Jack, you may call me Fox, but you may never call me Mr. Fox." He began as he went down each row, looking at every

Student directly as he passed out the itinerary. He connected with a few of them, but shook it off as he continued talking. "This is English 103, advanced English. This may not be your most exciting class, but it will sure as hell be the most useful. " he said and sat on his desk facing the students.

"I will not accept laziness in this class. Language is not a subject you should slack in. But, i want you to do your very best, so if a paper is due and you're not ready to turn it in, come talk to me about it. I'm not gunna bite your bloody head off, I'm here to help. . Just don't make it an every week thing or I won't be so understanding." He said with a sly grin, his English accent really rolling off his tongue. "Any questions?" He asked
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:37 am

She couldn't help but get excited. She loved reading and writing so she was thrilled about getting this class. Her parents let her be here as long as she worked on her education. It was the best of both words..well kinda she thought. She looked around at the other students as Jack spoke. Some looked like they didn't want to bere and some kinda looked scared. Paying her attention back to Jack she ccouldn't help but smile. This class is going to be so easy.

He couldn't help but quietly laugh as Fox spoke. He was definitely going to call him Mr. Fox... in his head that was. He looked like he could definitely kill me and thats something I dont want. Looking down at syllabus he had just lassed out made him want to get out of this class quickly. He was never a teacher's pet to begin with. None of his previous teachers had something nice to say about him. Well lets see how this goes he thought looking at Fox.
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slave_RavenVess Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:16 pm

Nina couldn't help but laugh out loud as she looked at Jack. As she looked over the paper that was place on her desk. She was this old she really going to have to sit through this class again. She quickly shot her hand up into the air. She couldn't help but giggle at her own question that most likely was going to get her kicked out of the class.

As she looked up at him with her deep green eyes begging for him to call on her. She already knew that he was a wolf. She was not one of those vampires that didn't like them but she was hurt by one because she allowed her heart to him.

But then again she did the same to a vampire to she was just a sad thing but she had a good question she thought. But she waved her arms around and even started to grow tired of the classic hand up in the air. She started to wave both of her hands over head and swing them back and forth like a crazy woman.
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:28 pm

Jack sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose with his eyes closed as he spoke "yes, to the twelve year old in the back, I would love to hear your very mature question..." He said looking at her and crossing his arms over his strong chest.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:16 am

Liz couldn't help but laugh slightly at his remark to the girl in the back. She was in Liz's opinion acting like a child. Especially the way she moved her arms tryin to get Jack's attention. She could tell he was used to students acting that way and didn't like it.

He couldn't help but glance at the girl next to him as she giggled. Whats up with her he thought watching her as she put her hand up. I guess patience isn't one of her strong sutes. He couldn't help but chuckle as she started waving her hands as he glance at Fox. Seems he wasn't fond of students that acted that sort of way.
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next