Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Everything put a perfect life - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Everything put a perfect life - Page 32 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Everything put a perfect life - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Everything put a perfect life - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Everything put a perfect life - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Everything put a perfect life - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Everything put a perfect life - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Everything put a perfect life - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Everything put a perfect life - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Everything put a perfect life

2 posters

Page 32 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next

Go down

Everything put a perfect life - Page 32 Empty Everything put a perfect life

Post by LilDupuis Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Most people think he has it easy. his girl is a super hot super model, hes loaded, He is drop dead sexy himself. wouldnt you be happy ? well he isnt all he wanted was to get away from all this he wanted to be normal and he saw someone who he though could help him with that. hes tired of the drama , lies and cheating.

She was a writer who wished she could just be noticed for once. Everything about her was boring and normal unlike all these supermodels that she had to interview an right about. she wished that she could just show them all up but that would never happen why would they want someone like me when they could get someone with money that can fly across the world to take two pictures..
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

http://wattpad.com/lilDupuis

Back to top Go down

Everything put a perfect life - Page 32 Empty Re: Everything put a perfect life

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:18 pm

They wanted to wait a moment before they called back just so they wouldn't raise supicion. It was nearly four in the morning, and I knew sleep would never come. Even if it would I wouldn't welcome it. Not u til I got her back. They questioned me once again o ly to see if my story would be the same. I told them all I knew, back to when she called me when he first attacked her. I was going half crazy not knowing what was going on with her. What if he killed her before I could get to her. It was now six when they finally decided to call. They set up some machine that would trace the call. They had one of the female officers call this time. She would pretend to be a bill collector with the wrong number. It was common for them to call someone and it not be who they were looking for. I just hoped he answered again.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:39 pm

with my arms still tied along with my anckles i didnt know what to do i was in so much pain and i was loosing so much blood and fast my fathers phone rand and as he did he noticed something was up i dont know how or who it was but he walked down the stiars calmly to calmy he grabed me by the hair and said " answer it but hremember dont say anything stupid i have a gun to your head " he said as he aimed it to my head
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:00 pm

They had the phone on speaker so I could hear. When she answered my heart dropped to my stomach. I quickly wrote down on a piece of paper that it was her. "Um yes, my name is Jassmine and I'm looking for a Braxton Wright?" the female officer questioned. I then realized I never knew what her fathers name was. I kept pacing back and forth while the others worked on some computer to trace the call. It seemed to be taking forever.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:09 am

" sorry but im not her and i dont want you calling here again " i said through streams of tears "i... i have to go " i said but he laughed he pulled my hair and shot the gun in the air to intreag them then hungup
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:54 am

My body stilled and my heart dropped to the floor at the soundof the gun firing. They picked up the pace and tried to locate the phone. With seconds to go the call was disconnected and they lost their lead. It felt like I was loosing everything. They tried talking to me but I couldn't answer them. The thought of loosing her was just too much to handle. Just when I thought I found that perfect someone, someone who wanted to be with me for me and not my looks and money.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:22 pm

i started to ball my my eyes out thinking that i was dead that my father had just killed me i opend my eye and cryed even harder when i realized theres no blood theres nothing im fine .. well lets jjust go with im alive " why are you doing this what did i do to you " i screamed as i stood up only for him to get a hand full of my hair and drage me to the couch pinning me there and he took his time undressing me " because i can " was all he said before entering me
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:12 am

I could no longer stay in one spot. I went to my room and threw on some clothes. Afterwards I grabbed Jagger and we got into my car. I drove to the shelter where he was and talked with them. Susan had said she saw her come in and take him. She didn't say anything because she seemed really sad and upset and knew how important he is to her. I thanked her and filled out all the necessary paper work and paid for him to come home. She gave me everything I needed for him and we got back in the car. I tried doing everything to keep my kind off her but nothing seemed to work. Jagger sat in the front and began to cry for her. "I miss her too buddy. We'll find her I promise." I said to him.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:28 am

i layed there in pain after they all took there turn with my body now that im cut up brused and numb i didnt want to live anymore i didnt want anyone to see me like this ever and i dont want to live with this as a memory
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:33 pm

I couldn't go home I needed to be out and moving. Too I drove around not really thinking about where I was going. I just needed to be out to clear my mind.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:10 am

i wanted nothing more then to just crawl into jordan and just wake up from this horable night mear but i knew that was going to happen any time soon
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:47 am

I drove around a little longer before I decided to go back to my house. Except when I began taking notice of .mu surroundings I had no idea where I was good. "Just great could things get any worse?" I said to myself. I checked the meter and seen I would need more gas soon. "Spoke too soon." I said shaking my head.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:15 am

I noticed my fathers phone on the floor still I looked out the window to see them pullin out of the drive way. I started to move but cryed because of all the pain I leaned over till I fell off the couch hitting the floor with a loud thud. I extended my hand to see It was just out of reach. I forced yawlf to inch up until I had it. I quickly send a text to Jordan "490 Jackson ave. " was all I could send before my hand was stepped on as I could hear my fingers break and I closed my eyes just as a punch comes at my face
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:01 pm

I drove until I found a gas station. I pulled in and began to fill my tank up. As I waited my phone went off. I saw it was a text from an unknown number. It was an address. I studied the number a little longer and realized it was from her fathers phone. I quickly called the police and gave them the address. They told me to stay where I was but I just couldn't do that.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:19 am

i woke just as i felt my feet start to go numb my eyes slightly started to open i looked to see that my feet werent touching the ground i couldnt tell how far i am off the ground because one of my eyes is swollen shut. all i wanted to do was die in a hole right now. i finally got to look up as somone steped forward " mmm your finally up goodie" he said smugle ad he started to cut off my clothes leaving my only in my bra and panties i could feel a the knife glide on my skin making me shake in fear
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:58 am

After filling my car up I punched in the address in my gps and sped out of the gas station. I followed the directions as police cars sped past me.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:57 pm

i felt his blade enter my skin a few times then felt a stream of blood god down my body i knew that there was no way anyone was comeing so i just closed my eyes and gave up
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:04 pm

When I got there the police had surrounded the place and some were already inside. I tried going in to find her myself but they held me back.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:01 am

i was able to failtly hear that the police where here but i havent got to energy left to talk nor try to move. i tryed to open my eyes but they just didnt want to move i could feel a few tears fall ask i wanted nothing more then to just die right now because i didnt want anyone to see me like this
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:10 am

After a few more failed attempts to go inside I finally went back to my car where Jagger was barking uncontrollably. I got in and calmed him down as the paramedics rushed inside with a gerny. Seconds later the officers came out with two men handcuffed. I wasn't sure if any of them were her father. I sat anxiously waiting for her to come out. Afraid of the damages done.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:06 am

i was scared i wanted to scream but i couldnt i wanted to know what was going on who was moving me and the most important quetion that went into my head was this is it ...? am i going to die
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:04 am

When they finally came out with her the sight wasn't a good one. Her clothes were torn and there was blood everywhere. I rushed over but they once again stopped me. They put her into the ambulance and sped off. I climbed back into the car and tried to follow behind them.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:07 pm

all i could hear was a ringing in my ears that was the only thing that told me that i wasnt dead yet for some reason i just hope that doesnt mean theres more things to come for me
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:28 pm

I looked over at Jagger and remembered he wouldn't be able to go inside. I called a friend who I knew would watch over him for me while I waited
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:45 pm

The numbness grew on me and I welcome it with open arms I walked threw this beautiful gold laced gate I seen that there was son many people all dressed in black. I noticed a cascade and ran up to you wondere where we where an why u whee crying. I placed my hand on your back but you wouldn't look I didn't understand. I looked around and noticed no one sees me. I looked In the box only to see my pasty self in it and y heart droped what have I done I have up I hurt all those who iv loved and been loved by
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:19 pm

I got toothed hospital and gave Jagger to my friend. He didn't want to go so I had to talk him into going like he was an actual person. When they left I went inside and they said she was still in the operating room and I had to wait. I was restless and tired and unsure of what to do
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next