Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Everything put a perfect life - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Everything put a perfect life - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Everything put a perfect life - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Everything put a perfect life - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Everything put a perfect life - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Everything put a perfect life - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Everything put a perfect life - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Everything put a perfect life - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Everything put a perfect life - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Everything put a perfect life

2 posters

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Go down

Everything put a perfect life - Page 28 Empty Everything put a perfect life

Post by LilDupuis Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Most people think he has it easy. his girl is a super hot super model, hes loaded, He is drop dead sexy himself. wouldnt you be happy ? well he isnt all he wanted was to get away from all this he wanted to be normal and he saw someone who he though could help him with that. hes tired of the drama , lies and cheating.

She was a writer who wished she could just be noticed for once. Everything about her was boring and normal unlike all these supermodels that she had to interview an right about. she wished that she could just show them all up but that would never happen why would they want someone like me when they could get someone with money that can fly across the world to take two pictures..
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

http://wattpad.com/lilDupuis

Back to top Go down

Everything put a perfect life - Page 28 Empty Re: Everything put a perfect life

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:34 am

I continued the drive home ready to see her. I wasn't sure what to say about our relationship, because there really wasn't one to speak of. We were just two people who enjoy being around each other.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:50 am

God I want to go home. I'm not talking my dump I'm talking where I belong with him by my side. I thought as soon as I checked into the hotel room usuong the money he gave me
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:10 am

I finally made it to the house and brought my bag inside. I said my hellos to the workers and went to my room to shower and change.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:57 am

god i want to text him and tell him to bring be home but in reality i should burnr this phone and not ever make contact with him again
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:26 am

I sat around waiting patiently for her to return, but as the mi it's ticked by I grew more anymore anxious. What was taking so long?
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:49 am

shit what if he wonders where i went? what if he calls again should i answer ? what would happen if he gets the cops invoved ? what if he thinks my dad got me now ? shit what did i get myself into
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:27 am

Its been an hour since we last spoke, and I was beginning to worry, but I knew she was capable to handle herself. But then thoughts of her father began to form in my mind and I started to panic. "okay, calm down, she'll call if anything goes wrong. If not I'll just call her back in an hour just to check on her. She probably met a nice friend while she was out and they're enjoying themselves." I said to myself trying to calm down.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:34 am

I wrote the same txt to him over and over deciding how to put it. " hi Jordan. I'm sorry to tell you this way but I'm trying to protect you so I did way I do best you more then likely won't see me again so if I don't I love you I'm sorry I'm going to get this phone disconnected " maybe but he didn't need to know that
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:11 am

I sat anxiously trying not to freak. My phone buzzed and I seen it was a text from Alaina. My heart raced as I opened the text. Then it felt like everything was crashing down on me. She couldn't leave, it wasn't safe. But it wasn't just the fact that she was leaving and possibly never coming back but it was the fact that she said she loved me. I stared down at my phone in shock, not only did I enjoy being around her but it suddenly clicked that I loved her as well. She couldn't leave. Quickly gathering my thoughts together I debated on calling her but then decided against it, thinking that she would probably send it to voice mail and turn the phone off, so I settled for a text. "Please don't leave me. I'm sure I could keep you safe from him. But if this is what you really really want to do, then I guess I can't stop you. I just wish you would have talked to me first before leaving, at least gave me a chance to fight to keep you. A liana, I love you and I finally realize that. I'm sure nothing I say now will bring you back, but promise me one thing. You'll still do the interview with me. I've already spoke to my agent and told him to triple what the original price was. I'm not going to try and talk you into coming back, but I just cant let you throw your career away. If not for you then for me. I want to see you one last time before you finally call it quits." I let out a deep sigh as I read over the words again before pressing send. I just hoped she gets it before she disconnects her phone.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:00 am

just as i was going to diconnect the phone when i read the text i started to cry i cant do this anymore i need him . the bus stiopped and i bloted off the bus i rented a taxi as soon after i got off the bus .. on the way to the house all i could think about was him and how much i wanted him.. how much i want him .. after tonight i will never leave him i know how to defend myself the real me will have to come out from now on.. the one that gets the job done i might be a good girl but i do know how to be a bad girl and when i am thats not a good thing.after about 3 hours of driving he pulled into the drive i unloadded my stuff and payed the guy. when i see the light on in his room still i pulled all my stuff into the house and ran as fast as i could up the stairs " JORDANNN" i screamed i looked back to see jagger just laying there shoked not knowing what to do but i didnt care right now i ran to his bed room
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:38 am

After sending the message I decided that a nice long hot shower would ease my mind. I got up but instead of going to the shower right away I distracted myself by rearranging my room. It was something I had the movers do for me, but today I just needed some kind of release. Two hours later and I had moved around the furniture in my room and was now cleaning up. I even changed the sheets on the bed. I felt a bit better and finally grabbed a towel and went to my bathroom. I took a nice hot shower to relieve the tension and stress I was feeling. Just as I stepped out of the shower I heard my name being called. I quickly wrapped the towel around my waist and went into the room just as she rushed through the doors. At first I thought I was just seeing things and that my mind was playing tricks on me because I was missing her so much.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:07 am

i stood there for a scecond to tak in his sexy wet body. i ran up to him and jumped onto his arms wrapping my legs around your waist and kissing you roguhly " JAREDDDD" i said louder then expected " oh my god im so sorry i wont ever do that again i cryed the hole time i was gone i just though it would be better for you but i just cant do it i need you " i said as i rested my forhead against yours " by the way this is a good look for you no wonder why all the girls show to your shoots " i whisper into your ear
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:00 am

I took a minute to asses any damage that was done to her, but smiled when I saw there wasn't any. My smile grew wide as she jumped into my arms. I wrap my arms around her waist holding her tight. My smile then turned I to a sexy grin at her words. I hurried my face in her neck and breathed in her scent. "I need you too." I whispered before planting a soft kiss there. "and don't worry, those other girls don't intrest me." I said looking into her eyes.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:59 pm

i leaned in an kissed your lips hungerly "oh and by the way i have a probem " i say just as i got down and jagger jumped on to you knocking you over and he excitedely licked you " okay maybe a big probelm "
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:34 am

Taken off guard I was tackled to the ground by Jagger. I laughed as he licked all over my face. "hey boy, I missed you too." I said petting his head. Then I realized what she meant. I looked at her with wide eyes, had she really taken him with them knowing? "I'm, I'll call and see what they say. I'll talk to them and make sure they haven't called the police.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:56 am

I sigh " I'm sorry. I made a mess of things but I thought I would be keeping you safe not hurtin you more. But I have a question in the weeks I have been staying here you say your parents should be home but I never see them where are they ?"
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:24 pm

I finally managed to get off the floor and fixed my towel. "let me get dressed and then we can talk all about it." I say and kiss her forehead.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:51 am

i noticed your towel half open and nod but never moved a inch "o..ookayy.." i said looking at him with my mouth gaped open shocked
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:13 pm

I gave her a wink before grabbing my clothes and going back into the bathroom. Once I was dressed I came back out and sat on the bed. I patted the spot next to me, as I noticed she was still standing there.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:33 am

i shake my head pulling myself out of my daze. "well that was... um interesting ... " i said as i got onto the bed and layed my head into your lap
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:44 pm

"can I ask you something?" I said softly as I began playing in her hair.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:35 am

i nod as i look up at you relaxing while you ply with my hair
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:34 am

"what happened to your mother?" I asked looking down at you with curious eyes.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:42 am

As soon as mum was mentioned I thought my heart has stoped.as a kid I was never allowed to talk about her after her death dad blamed it on me that she turned on him that the reason why he's who is is my fault. I didn't know what to tell him " I ... I was adopted " I said hoping it would change the subject at least for now. I looked away an wiped the tears that built up in my eyes
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:54 am

I could tell there was something more to her story but I decided against asking for more. So I left it alone. "oh okay." I tightened my arms around her holding her close. "would you let me buy Jagger from the shelter, so you won't have to worry about anyone else taking him?" I asked. Remembering that she took him without their permission. My phone hasn't rung so I was guessing they didn't know he was gone yet.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next