Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!)

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) - Page 8 Empty Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!)

Post by Little Red Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:11 am

First topic message reminder :

"And there came a day unlike any other when Earth’s mightiest heroes decided to open their doors to train the next generation to fight the foes no single hero could withstand, and on that day, the Avengers Academy was born!"

The Initiative was a place where young and unregistered individuals with incredible powers would be taught how to use them, making sure an incident that endangered the lives of normal humans would not happen again. Norman Osborn distorted that idea into something he could manipulate for his own fiendish desires. Along with the siege of Asgard came an end to Osborn's twisted reign, leaving many without a place or a purpose. Following in the same premise as the Initiative, the Avengers Academy was formed – a place to properly train the heroes of tomorrow. Founding Avenger, Henry Pym along with Tigra, Quicksilver, Justice and the newly returned Speedball were to act as mentors to the first class of hopefuls. Filling the minds of their students with positive reinforcement, Pym and the others were lying through their teeth. Instead of choosing their new recruits based on stellar skill sets, they picked those who were tortured the most by Osborn, hoping to set them on the right path before they could use their powers toward more destructive ends.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Codename:
Power:
Description:
Looks:

Last edited by Little Red on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:34 am; edited 4 times in total
Little Red
Little Red
Telling your friends the prophecy

Back to top Go down

Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!)

Post by Little Red Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:16 am

She smiled and looked down at her feet. "Well, I need to make a friend." she said smiling.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!)

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:37 am

"Then you're looking in a good plce."
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

http://www.animefansite.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:44 am

"But I've already found one." She said smiling.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:50 am

I smiled at her. "I know."
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:52 am

He smiled at her and nodded.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:31 am

I looked at the time. "Time to eat."

I heard the bell and jumped up. "Time for dinner."
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:41 am

"Okay." She said smiling.

Shadow walked to the the cafeteria and got something to eat and stuff.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:44 am

"Come on. I'll take you there." I led her to the cafeteria.

I walked to the cafeteria quietly.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:15 am

She smiled and nodded.

Shadow got his food and started eating.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:28 am

"Get anything you want. If you want something you don't see I'll sk them to make it." I said.

I got an apple and sat.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:21 am

Shade sat in the shadows eating.

She smiled and nodded
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:04 pm

I pulled out a book and leaned against the school. I stated to read as some kids came by and began picking on me.

I smiled and went through the line with her.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:07 am

Shade walked up behind the kids and picked them up by their shirts. "Pick on someone your own size." He snarled

She smiled and Got something to eat.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:44 am

I felt a little nervous about him as those kids ran off. My shyness started to show and I felt bad because I thought of rumors about him.

When she was all set we sat down at a table with one girl who didn't look like me at all.

I looked at them. "Hey, who's this?" (i forgot her name and color, it's his sister)
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:14 am

(lol)

Shade set the kids down and they ran off. "Damn little bastards." He grumbled, he ran his hands threw his hair and walked off.

"I'm Arabella, you can call me Bells if you want." She said holding out her hand. "I just moved her. I'm like the female version of your father, I guess you should say. I have super strength...and your dad's kinda my ideal...your brother here is helping me find my way around." She said smiling, even with all the pain she had been threw her whole life, Arabella was a sweet girl who was full of life. "What's your name?" She asked.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by RoXyFoOj Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:53 am

(CRAP! i forgot about this D:)
RoXyFoOj
RoXyFoOj
Starting to find your powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:03 pm

I watched the guy leave. I becme visible again and continued eating a little sadly. I didn't get to thank him, and if he had given me the chnce I'd squeek at him.

I smiled. "I'm his twin sister Kisa. Nice to meet you, but please don't go overly obsessed and ask me about my dad. I get that a lot and it's annoying."
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8