Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Mad Love<3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Mad Love<3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Mad Love<3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Mad Love<3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Mad Love<3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Mad Love<3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Mad Love<3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Mad Love<3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Mad Love<3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mad Love<3

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mad Love<3 - Page 3 Empty Mad Love<3

Post by Demona Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:03 am

First topic message reminder :

jason, a young boy who doesn't know he is a wolf, his genes haven't changed or manifested yet. he is in love with Ashliey, a very mysterious girl.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mad Love<3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mad Love<3

Post by Demona Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:11 am

i smiled as i read the text and was about to reply when the coach yelled at me.i let my phone and joined the team, i was focusing on my game but noticed something weird i looked at the benches and saw the same guy seated there and looking at me, he waved, i frowned and received a a ball on my face i growled a bit and focused on my game trying not to pay him attention.when we were done i looked at the benches but he was gone i asked my coach how come he let him in he said that he was my uncle so why not.i frowned i had no uncles alive as far as i knew, but i said nothing more grabbed my things and hurried to my car
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:30 am

I had just got dun with cooking dinner with what little food we had when my dad came stumbling in the house drunk out of his mind. "Hey daddy I made dinner if you're hungry." I said trying not to sound so freightend. Austin stopped eatting and watched in horror as my dad came into the kitchen. I saw my phone on the kitchen table as I shot Austin a look and he quickly grabbed it and hit it in his pocket. I turned away from him and began making a plate for my dad. My mom soon came down the steps looking like someone just tossed her all over the place.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:37 am

i finally got home and got my shower but all the time i was thinking about who those men.when i was done i ate a sandwich and sat on the porch thinking it was really bothering me.i texted ash is everything okay? have you noticed anything weird? i hoped the answer was no because i couldn't worry about us both i had to know who they were and what they wanted
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:14 am

Surprisingly my dad ate the food and had no complaints. Austin looked at me then down at his hands, and I knew it was my phone he was referring to. "What are you two talking about?" My dad barked. "Nothing daddy, Austin is just getting tired, so I'll just take him up to his room, get him ready for bed and come clean up the kitchen." I said with a smile. I took Austins hands as I discreetly putmy new phone i my pocket. I we went up the steps as I heard the clatter of dishes being placed into the sink. Once in the safety of my room I took my phone out and seen it was from Jared. Nope nothing at all. I've been in the house all day.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:21 am

i was staring at the woods near my house thinking about going for a run when my buzzed i read the text and put it back in my pocket.it was already late but i really felt like running which was weird since i had already run today.i got up and started jogging to the edge of the forest not sure if i should go there after wat happened today
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:37 am

I went back down the steps to see my parents in the beginning of their many arguments. I tried blocking out their building frustration as I walked into the kitchen and started on the dishes. I let my tears flow as their argueing grew more intense. I just prayed that Austin would stay upstairs and never come down. I just hated to see his little face stained with tears at the hurtful words my parents said to one another.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:47 am

when i reached the edge of the woods i heard a noise and on instinct started running through the forest though i should have run back to the house.i was far in when i saw a men coming in front of me i stopped and turned but saw another one coming from behind i stood there watching them back and forth and was glad they both were here which meant they won't hurt ash
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:12 am

I was just finished off the last dish when there was a loud smack. I didn't have to look to see that my father just hit my mom yet again. Tears began to race down my face pairing with the tears that already escaped my eyes. I quickly dried my hands and rushed into the livingroom. The sight before me made me sick. My dad was leaning over my mom as if he was preparing to rape her. I backed away from him and his anger filled eyes shot towards me. I backed away from him and tripped on the steps. He stood slowly as he stared at me with minacing eyes. I stood up and slowly made my way up the steps not taking my eyes from him. It seemed time slowed as I tried to turn away quickly, but his massive hand clutched at my throat and I began gasping for air.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:22 am

i sighed " okay i'm just sick of this silly game just tell me what you want from me" they both laughed and one of them spoke up "we just wanna know if you developed your wolf genes or not" "huh?" was all i could say what were they talking about?! the other guy smiled and jumped and shifted in the air he became a wolf a huge one i looked at him in chock "what the hell?" the man got closer and looked at me "someday you will be able to do this, but when that day come i want you to call me for you'll need my help going through the change" he gave me a card , shifted and they both run away.i stared after them and couldn't believe what i just saw
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:40 am

The world around me grew dark as I heard Austin's cry. I couldn't speak or make a sound. I eyes felt like they wanted to bleed as my vision became blurry then the world around me went black. Faint sounds filled my ears as I tried to muster up strength to speak, but nothing came out.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:44 am

i stood there for an hour at least, i was confused was it real or just a dream? i felt like talking to ash but knew her father didn't approve and i couldn't show up at her house at this hour.when i thought of her i felt like i should go and without thinking twice i was walking towards her house.when i reached it i didn't knock i went to the back and through a small pebble on her window
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:02 pm

Austin was cryigng silently in Ash's room. He watched as his father choked his sister until she was unconcious. I staid there in her room hoping and praying that he wouldn't come after him as well. There was a light tap on the window as he looked from the window back to the locked and guarded door. Another light tap hit the window and he slowly got up and pulled his sisters chair towards it and pushed it open. He looked out with tear feild eyes and seen Jared in the backyard. Austin then began to climb out just as loud banging hit the door. He looked back at Jared with fear in his eyes and tried climbing down slowly.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:05 pm

as i saw austin opening the window i was about to tell him to call ash but then saw him climbing down "what? austin no wait you aill hurt yourself" i whispered as i got closer to the wall and watched him carefully "get back inside austin" i whispered again and hoped he would just do as i say
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:21 pm

Austin ignored Jareds protest to go back in the house. He refused to go back where the dangers awaited him. Once he was close enough to the ground he jumped and landed with a soft thud. "Come on we have to get her before he hurts her again." He cried as he pulled on Jareds hand. Austin took him around the front and grabbed the spare key from under the mate and unlocked the door. He quietly opened the door and seen that Ash was just ahead and his father was still upstairs trying to get to him. He pulled Jared inside quietly but quickly and rushed over to Ashliey's limp body, with a bruise forming around her neck.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:26 pm

i couldn't understand a thing what was he talking about? who hurt who? i followed or we can say been dragged by austin to the front and inside that's when i saw her on the floor i couldn't move i was paralyzed what was wrong with her i shook my head and run to her i shook her a bit but she didn't move than i noticed her father banging on her door i lifted her and quietly but quickly head out with austin and we closed the door behind us what a luck i didn't have my car since i came running.but i walked with her in my arms towards the main street so i can stop a cab
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:52 pm

Austin watched wit tear filled eyes at the steps hoping their father wouldn't come down and stop them from leaving. Just before they made it out the door, he could hear a door being broken in. He quickly followed behind Jared as he carred his limp sister. They climbed into a cab and he never took his eyes off his sister. "Is she going to die?" He whispered quietly.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:45 pm

I stopped a cab and helped Austin in as I followed, I was looking at her and tapped her cheeks a bit trying to wake her up but nothing I got more and more angry and felt like killing someone right now but austin broke me back to reality I shook my head "no Austin she won't just rest yourself" my voice was shaky and worried. We finally got to the hospital I gave Austin to a nurse and took ash to the ER. I sat in the waiting room hoping they will be fine
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:23 am

It seemed like an eternity passed before I oke up. I tried opening my eyes but the bright light that surrounded me caused me to close them quickly. Was I dead? I felt a sudden rush of pain wash over my body and my throat burned. Nope I'm not dead. I heard voices shouting, calling for someone, then hands began to probe around my body. I slowly opened my eyes getting the used to the brightness around me when I noticed I was in the hospital. I looked around and seen nurses hooking up machines and unplugging wires and all sorts of things.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:52 am

when i saw the number of nurses and doctors coming out and in i jumped up and went to her room but of course they wouldn't let me in they shut the door in my face.i walked back and forth in the halls waiting them to call me. i went to see how austin was and saw he was asleep i smiled and went back to wait in front of ashe's room
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:00 am

They kept asking me the same questions over and over, and I gave them the same answer. I was jumped. I know it's a lie, but I just can't turn my dad in. Not like this anyway. I kept asking for my little brother but they wouldn't tell me anything. I was getting pissed and I'm sure the nurses could tell. I wanted to scream but my throat hurt and my voice wouldn't be no louder than a soft whisper.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:03 am

an officer came and asked me what happened and he told me that she said she was jumped, i frowned and explained that her father doesn't approve of our relation so i was sneaking in to see her when i saw her like that and brought her here as soon as possible.he said nothing but he looked like he didn't believe me i asked to see her and they finally let me in.i rushed in and sat next to her i took her hand in mine very lightly as if she was gonna break "i'm sorry i didn't come earlier"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:29 am

I gave up trying to fight them off and just laid there. I had my eyes closed trying to stop the sudden pounding in my head. I felt a light touch against my hand and opened my eyes to see Jared there. His face was conflicted with varying emotions, from fear, to anger.It pained me to see him like that. I closed my eyes and looked away from him. "Is Austin okay?" I asked in my raspy voice. It hurt for me to talk.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:33 am

"yes babe he is i gave him to a nurse as soon as we got here and now he is asleep" i said nothing for a moment before speaking up again " do you need anything? want anything? i'm right here you can ask whatever you want" i saw her neck and quickly looked away i thought i was capable of committing murder just now
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:55 am

Although his voice gave off no sign of anger, I felt it through our touch. We were that connected to one another I could sense his emotions, especially anger, with just a simple touch. I finally turned my head and seen the fire burning within his eyes. I thought I was looking at something unreal. But when I blinked it was gone just like that. "No, I'm fine. But how did you find me?" I asked.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:20 am

i couldn't tell her now about the guys i was sure she wouldn't believe it and wasn't sure she could take it."i don't know i was running and when i was going to run back home i felt like i had to see you without even thinking i saw myself throwing pebbles at your window, and austin just climbed out, don't freak out he's a real monkey and i could hold him when he was low enough.he took me inside and.." i couldn't continue
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next