Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Hidden desires  - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Hidden desires  - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Hidden desires  - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Hidden desires  - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Hidden desires  - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Hidden desires  - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Hidden desires  - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Hidden desires  - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Hidden desires  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hidden desires

2 posters

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Hidden desires  - Page 18 Empty Hidden desires

Post by melbender Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Roommates who are best friends... have a drunken night of passion.. in a moment of orgasmic bliss Ava confesses here feelings for the man she’s always loved.. it’s like cold water slapped across her face as she realises that he doesn’t feel the same. hes never loved anybody, although he loves her he refuses he admit that and he will never do feelings. he tells her it was a mistake, he doesn’t love her and she needs to move out of she can’t stop those thoughts.

When he wakes he finds her gone.Nothing but a note saying goodbye. He throws himself straight into work and tries to forget her. She moves back home, new city new life, months later finds out she’s pregnant and doesn’t tell him.. and as her marketing business takes off, they unexpectedly reunite when she’s been hired at his firm for a job and when she walks into the meeting, he finds out he’s going to be a father just before she gives birth.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Hidden desires  - Page 18 Empty Re: Hidden desires

Post by Demona Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:22 pm

"We'll reach them later" i groaned as I tried to move. I looked behind Ava and saw her friend from college with a man. "You must be the friend who told her about this place, and you are?"

"I'm Hunter, this is Willow, my wife. We're glad you're okay"

"What is it you have to tell me Hunter?"

"This is not easy to say, I was born like that but you were human and you got bit by a werewolf"

"Werewolf?" I burst in laughter "ok that was a good one. The wolf was big yes but he was just a wolf, werewolves don't exist"

"I'm sorry Zachary. They do. And you have been bitten by one"

"So what now I'm a werewolf too?" I looked at Ava "who are those nut jobs? Get me out of here"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:26 pm

“Trust me that was my first thought until I saw his brother turn into a big wolf outside.” I said sighing “I’m still human but I don’t think you are anymore.” I brushed my fingers through his hair and looked at Hunter “what happens now? Can we go home? We have a son.. I just want to go home.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:30 pm

Hunter bit his lip, he was about to tell them yes but remembered she was bearing his son's Luna. "He needs to be here when the shift happens, it can't happen while he is surrounded with humans, and he might need help. The first change is always a pain in the ass. You can get your son here maybe?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:35 pm

“But if im human, does that mean I can’t stay here also?” She asked.

“You and your son will stay here, I’ll make sure you have everything you need so you can all be together.” She didn’t look at Hunter as she promised this. “How about I can go with you to get your son if you like? And Hunter won’t leave Zachs side until you’re back.”

Ava looked at Zach nervously “what do you think?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:43 pm

Hunter raised a brow at Willow's suggestion "Cane will go with you. No discussion about that Willow" he said firmly looking at Zach "you can stay in our lakehouse, It's not far from here. It will be more comfortable than this hospital bed"

Zach sighed "Ava I still don't believe a thing about that but sure. Get Lenny and we'll stay as long as we need to"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:50 pm

I wondered why he hasn’t said he loved me or kissed me back. I nodded, holding in the tears and looked at Willow “umm let me go and get my house keys from the car and I’ll be out front.”

Willow looked at her and nodded, then over at Zach, she felt sadness from Ava and hoped she could stay through this. “We won’t be too long,” I looked at my husband “If he even thinks about doing something his own way, I’ll put an order on him so he can’t shift until I say so.” And I pulled open the door and slammed it behind me
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:56 pm

I couldn't hold in the laughter anymore "she's string headed. Always have things going her way" i shrugged looking at Zach "look it's none of my business, and I know you whole world just shifted in one minute but... she was really hurt, You didn't even kiss her or hug her, and she was sitting here crying like a baby for you"

"As you said it's none of your business." Zach looked away, he couldn't explain what he was feeling. He only wanted to see his son, no one else.

"Fine, I'll make the arrangements to have you transferred to the lake house"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:01 pm

I held Lenny the whole time, letting tears fall silently and not saying a word the trip home and back again. Willow and Cane argued back and forth and I just ignored them.

I noticed missed calls from my mum and dad and sighed, texting Dad - I miss you - and added a heap of crying emoji faces
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:12 pm

Hunter and Zach went to the lakehouse and they got him a comfy room with a nurse. Even though he wouldn't need one, being a wolf now he was healing fast.

Zach was sick of staying in bed, he wanted to get up and just leave but the nurse wouldn't let him.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:13 pm

We arrived at the lake house and it was huge. Willow took me to the room where Zach was staying and I walked in with Lenny, “hey here’s daddy.” I smiled, hoping he was feeling better. “How are you doing? Do you need me to get you anything?” I asked sitting by the bed and rubbing his hand.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:18 pm

I looked at her and nodded "i'm good. I just feel different. Everything feels weird, everyone feels like..." i took in a deep breath and shrugged "hey Lenny" i took him in my arms and smiled "I missed you buddy"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:19 pm

“What do you mean? What do you feel?” I asked confused. “You’re acting like I don’t even exist to you.” I half whispered looking away.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:28 pm

I looked up and saw tears in her eyes "Ava... I'm sorry, it's not you. It's me I don't know what's happening to me"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:44 pm

“Ok.” I said a soft whisper as all other words left and I didn’t know what else to say. “I’m going to put him to bed in a moment and lay with him, I’ll stay in a different room so you can rest as much as you needed.” He didn’t feel the same way about me anymore.

Willow flung open their bedroom door and walked straight towards Hunter, she climbed on his lap but pushed him backwards to the bed and pinned him down while she ranted “Cane told her all about mates and being connected and his would come through so guess what she is now thinking. I told you to handle this. I asked you to calm her down and now she’s in a room crying and thinking he will be with somebody else.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:50 pm

Zach closed his eyes feeling his heart racing, he hated seeing her like that. And it was all his fault.

Hunter flipped then so he was on top "I told him to leave that part out!" He groaned "what do you want me to do? It's not like I can banish my own brother!" He leaned down and kissed her roughly "it's not my fault he got turned" he started working on her pants "it's not my fault wolves have mates! But either way it's too soon to say she's not his mate. He has to shift first in order to know that!"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:52 pm

“Well maybe you should run your pack more strictly so they’re not taking off on trips without checking your boarders. Imagine if they had their baby with them, and all three were bitten.” She pushed her hands to his chest and dug her nails in “you’ve lost your dominance.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:55 pm

He stopped kissing her chest and pulled away sitting on the edge of the bed "you're right" he said looking out the window "i did lose my dominance over this pack, and I have to change that"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:58 pm

I laid there on the edge of arousal and he left me hanging. “Umm, what? Don’t stop..” I groaned sitting up and kneeling behind him and draping my arms over his neck “tell me what you need, do you want to move here so you can focus and work on making the pack what it once was?” I asked, kissing down his shoulder and up again.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:03 pm

"If we do that we'll have to close up our law firm" i whispered closing my eyes as I felt her fingers working magic on my skin "you would really leave everything and live here?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:07 pm

I tensed for a moment and then I moved off the bed snd knelt before him, taking his erection in my hand and looking him in the eyes “I’d give everything up to make you happy.” And I slowly took him in my mouth and moaned.

“Are you hungry? Would you like a shower?” I asked, after a while of silence as I stood up and stretched. “I’m going to put Lenny down now.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:32 pm

I moaned running my hand through her hair before pulling on it roughly. For a moment she made me forget everything that was worrying me. "God I love you Willow!"

I took her hand in mine and brought it up to my lips " would you stay here with me? You don't need to take another room"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:35 pm

“Only if you’re sure.” I yawned, I was tired as it was and just wanted to lay down and close my eyes. I laid on the bed beside him, feeding Lenny as I soon drifted off to sleep.

I opened my eyes looking up into his and swirling my tongue before sucking once more and standing “so how about we move back for a year and see how things go?” I said bending over the bed and pushing my ass up “whatever the alpha wants, the alpha will always have”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:10 pm

"I'm sure" i watched her as she fed him and drifted yo sleep. I smiled at the image before my eyes and rested my head over hers before going to sleep as well.

"Right now, the alpha wants to fuck you hard" he stood behind her and held her ass as he shoved himself inside of her and rammed roughly until she screamed his name.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:35 am

“I love when you fuck me like that.” I smiled laying there panting, drawing circles against his chest as he lay beside me “please do that whenever you feel like it.” I leant over and kissed him before standing up. “Come on Alpha, Luna wants to shower before we go back out there.”

I laid there feeling his head close to mine as we slept, and didn’t wake until Lenny stirred. I was scared for so many reasons and couldn’t stop thinking about everything I’d learned since finding out about wolves. What if he was destined to be with somebody else. I wiped away the tears quickly and sat up feeling a bit nauseous but thought nothing of it. I just watched him sleeping and hoped he loved me still.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:36 pm

Hunter stood by the window and grinned "we do need to shower, your dad is here and i don't want him to kill me for making love to you" he chuckled walking toward the bathroom with her.

Zach woke up feeling disoriented and started calming down when his gaze focused on Ava. He let out a sigh of relief and stroke her hair gently "Ava? Are you crying?" Her sniffles where inaudible but with his new hearing power he was able to tell.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next