Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Up in the air - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Up in the air - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Up in the air - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Up in the air - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Up in the air - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Up in the air - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Up in the air - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Up in the air - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Up in the air - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Up in the air

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Up in the air - Page 3 Empty Up in the air

Post by melbender Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:11 am

First topic message reminder :

We met under a cloud of cliches: Boy meets girl. Boy charms girl. Boy screws girl.He was the sexiest, cockiest man I'd ever encountered, but I had no idea he was a senior pilot when we first met. No idea he worked for the same airline and had secrets just like me.After a passionate night of unforgettable sex, I thought I'd never see him again, but when I did, neither of us could walk away...We weren't supposed to be together, we definitely weren't supposed to fall in love, and yet our turbulent and forbidden love affair took on a life of its own.We knew we could potentially crash and burn, but what we had was so intoxicating and inescapable that we were willing to risk it all..
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Up in the air - Page 3 Empty Re: Up in the air

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:13 am

I was annoyed. “Actually Grace is going to go rest first, and as far as tonight I’m sure John we’ll be going out but I’m going to go straight to my room and sleep.” I glanced at Grace. “I’ll show you to the cabin you can take a rest in.” Looking at John he smirked. “I’ll
Be right back.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:35 am

“Emma, I’ll take a coffee and something hot to eat, sausage roll will do.” John winked as she grunted and walked off. I followed again, do to the cabin and inside the small room. “I was ok to let her sleep, or is this your way to get me in an actual bed?” I asked, biting my lip as I traced a finger over the belt buckle before pulling it loose “oops.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:41 am

I shook my head. “Actually I noticed you yawned and I know your tired.” I looked her up and down. “But by all means continue.” I smirked and put my hands behind my head waiting to see if she was going to break her rule already.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:57 am

My finger trailed over the metal of his zipper, and then I tugged it down, slipping my hand inside and feeling the hardness against his boxers. “Tempting,-“ and my panties grew wet and I was all too aroused to focus. I pushed him back on the bed, tugged his bottoms down and straddled his lap, hiking my skirt up and pulling my panties aside. “This is the last time.” I say, sinking down and letting him feel how soaking wet I am
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:30 am

I groaned. “Fuck!” I looked up at her and I knew it wasn’t going to be the last time. I would have her again and if I was lucky in my room tonight. I thrusted up and held her hips tight. “Fuck me Grace! Fuck me hard then.” I smacked her ass and damn I wanted to leave my mark.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:07 am

“Keep your voice down. We literally have a few minutes.” And it was more for me to get off and get this desire out of my head. I pushed my hands down on his chest and moved back and forth hard, grinding down low and kissing him hard, the taste of his tongue in my mouth and remembering how last night was. “I’m coming.” I cried out, holding my moans in as I tightened and squeezed his cock hard
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:26 am

I flipped us and slammed into her drawing you her orgasm. I slammed my mouth to hers to keep her quiet then when I felt her squeezing me again I blew my lid inside her. Fucking hell she felt good. I groaned and kissed her. “You do know we will be doing this again only next time I’ll make sure your screaming and not holding back on me.” I kissed her hard then pulled out and fixed myself so I could get back to work. “Have a good sleep spitfire.” Then I walked out leaving her there to think about what I said.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:34 am

I laid there, definitely unable to sleep after that. Jesus. I’m sleeping with the pilot. Ugh. My thoughts drifted as I dozed off, waking later to my alarm going off. Slightly dazed as I stood up, fixed my hair, and redone my makeup. How was I even going to focus after that. I came out, passing Emma as she glared and pushed past me. Time for the breakfast run. I focused on getting through all 300 passengers, refilling coffee and responding to their needs. A few crying babies and a couple fighting, but it was manageable. I tapped on the cabin door with their breakfast and walked in with the tray “enjoy.” I couldn’t have gotten out of there fast enough as I tried to keep my blush down, and my smile away.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:42 am

I smiled as she ran out and took my sandwich and coffee. “God I love flying but I could really use a nice bed right now. I’m fucking tired.” I couldn’t wait to land and really as much as I wanted her again I needed to fucking sleep because tomorrow I’d be right here again.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:52 am

“I’m sure you’re tired. Not sure how you’re going to concentrate with the redhead around though. Go sleep, I’ve got this.” He said, taking a mouthful of his coffee and winking “sleep, see you in a couple.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:02 am

I laughed. “I will not sleep with this plane in your hands.” I drank some more coffee. “Plus I’m to damn y’all for those little cabins so that ain’t happening.” I hated how y’all I was some times. “Besides I can sleep when I’m on the ground. I just need more coffee.” I pushed the button signaling I needed something so the stewardess would know. I was hoping Grace would see it first.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:06 am

I saw the light, and waited a few moments hoping someone else would go and fix them up but no one came and it was up to me. “How can I be of assistance captain? Tea, coffee, sandwich?” I asked, smiling. “Maybe a side of child support?” I playfully teased.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:17 am

I didn’t get what she said and maybe she didn’t realize it either but I fucking just fucked her without a condom. Fuck I have never done that. I shook the thought off and looked at her confused a little. “Just coffee thanks.” Now all that was on my mind was how she told me she didn’t want a repeat then initiated the second time just a few hours ago. And I didn’t put a damn condom on cause I wanted her bad. Fuck what was I thinking.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:21 am

I nodded, and made my way out, preparing a coffee and coming back in again. “There you go Captain. Just warning the guys have become more aggressive, the Marshall is calling for you to land the plane at the nearest airport to throw them off.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:29 am

I laughed. “Then you stay in here, John your turn to go handle them.” He nodded and got up. As he shut the door. I glanced at her. “Want to explain your comment?” I wasn’t going to beat around the bush with this one l, I wanted answers now. Specially seeing as my cock was already hard for her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:31 am

“About what?” I wasn’t sure what he meant, I only asked what drink he was after. Then, it registered. “Ohh child support, don’t worry. I’m teasing. A pregnancy won’t come of earlier, it’s impossible.” I assured “we need to stop, whatever this is.. we shouldn’t be doing it.” But god he was hot.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:41 am

I looked at her. “I don’t think you want to stop, and I sure as hell don’t want to not till you go off on your next assignment that is.” I nodded to the empty chair John just left. “Sit.” When she did I smiled. “We can have fun we are two consulting adults there is no law against it and as long as we are both clear that this ends once the month is over then we are good.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:46 am

“Alright, I guess that seems reasonable then.” I thought about it, one month and I would be gone anyway, so what’s the harm. “Fine, it’ll be sex with no personal talk involved and then we go our seperate ways. You can text me your room number or come to mine.” I didn’t see the harm in doing it this way, it would be benefiting both of us.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:53 am

I smiled. “Good, you will come to my room. But for now stay away from those idiots because for a month your mine. And only mine got it!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:57 am

Raising a brow, I tilted my head back “oh really? Are you sure?” I said. “Don’t worry, I’ll keep you busy and sated.” All I could hope was this didn’t backfire on either of us
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:09 pm

I had no doubt she would.  I was already addicted and that could be a problem but I was selling to risk it for time with her.  “Good, now when we land you will go rest a little bit when I call you will come.”  I had to sleep and I know if she came straight with me then I wouldn’t get any sleep.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:12 pm

“Well I’m more than happy to come, over and over.” I leant in closely, running my hand over his thigh “But I need to go back out there and finish before I’m fired and this month is cut short.” I kissed his cheek and stood swiftly
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:27 pm

I groaned. “Oh and spitfire, you won’t get fired so don’t worry about that.” I had my ways and I knew for a fact her job was safe but I’m not telling her how that’s a personal issue and we aren’t to discuss those. This is sex. And just that. The remaining of the flight went with ease. Besides our little stop to get those jackasses off the flight. Once at the hotel I spotted her and winked. I needed sleep but fuck it I needed her too. Once in the elevator I was glad she stepped in after me and we were alone. “Fuck it your coming to my room now.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:11 am

“Well you need to sleep.” I reminded “you can get your rocks off, but then I’m going to bed.” I stared the the doors closing and made my way to his floor, his room clearly nicer than ours as he had a view of the city. I went to speak as I turned in his room but was silenced with a kiss and dropped my bags,‘jumping up and locking my legs around his waist. “Bed now!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:22 am

I grinned. “Okay but before we leave I will fuck you against that view.” I walked us over to the bed and sat down grabbing her ass and kissing her harder. Fuck she tasted good I wanted to taste every inch of her. My hand caressed her ass and then moved her panties and I slipped my finger inside her. “Damn your so wet for me.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum