Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Up in the air EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Up in the air EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Up in the air EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Up in the air EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Up in the air EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Up in the air EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Up in the air EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Up in the air EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Up in the air EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Up in the air

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Up in the air Empty Up in the air

Post by melbender Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:11 am

We met under a cloud of cliches: Boy meets girl. Boy charms girl. Boy screws girl.He was the sexiest, cockiest man I'd ever encountered, but I had no idea he was a senior pilot when we first met. No idea he worked for the same airline and had secrets just like me.After a passionate night of unforgettable sex, I thought I'd never see him again, but when I did, neither of us could walk away...We weren't supposed to be together, we definitely weren't supposed to fall in love, and yet our turbulent and forbidden love affair took on a life of its own.We knew we could potentially crash and burn, but what we had was so intoxicating and inescapable that we were willing to risk it all..
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Up in the air Empty Re: Up in the air

Post by melbender Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:16 am

NAME: Grace Williams
BIO: Has always dreamed of working on a plane, and took the chance to escape her life to do so. Has moved to a new town, and is about to start on a new airline.
LOOKS: Long red hair, green eyes, one dimple when she smiles, Curvy and had an infectious laugh.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:28 pm

Name: Samual Young
Bio: Is cocky, pilot, loves to fly, loves to be adventurous has secrets he wants kept locked away.
Looks: 6’4 dark hair almost golden eyes, muscular.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:01 am

“Just remember we’ve got a 5am start tomorrow.” I winked, holding my shot glass in the air and clinking cheers with the cabin crew. New plane, new friends and a new city. The vodka burned as it washed down my throat and I let out a bubbly squeal, throwing my hands in the air and spinning around to dance my way over to the band. “I’m going to regret this later.” I laughed swaying my hips and dancing
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:39 am

I stood by the bar watching in a trance this woman dancing around. I simply wanted her. Even if I didn’t want to come out tonight before a fucking 5am flight. I looked over at my side to the guy I will be flying with for a while. I smirked and looked back at the girl who just was begging for me to take her. She glanced up and locked her eyes with mine. Fuck! I wanted to pull her red hair and bend her over right now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:55 am

“Who’s that?” I asked with a low groan, b it the music drowned my words out and I had no clue who he was. Christ he was hot. New city, new people. I could be who I wanted without judgement of others and my family. I gave a little head tilt, and bit my lip. My courage built off the last drink of rum I downed, as I made my way over and smiled placing my hand on his chest “Let’s go. Upstairs bathroom.” I smiled, hypnotised by his eyes.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:33 am

I smirked looking down at the spitfire. I put my hand on hers and then took my other hand running it down her back pushing her into me. As I gripped her ass I leaned down and said “you sure you wanna do that little girl?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:39 am

I almost came on the spot when I heard his voice. “Definitely.” I bit my lip and took the drink from his friend, downing it. “Let’s go big boy, show this girl a good time.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:45 am

I laughed and shook my head. “Eager little kitten aren’t you?” I pulled her closer so she could feel my length. “But I’m not fucking you in some nasty bathroom, I got a better idea.” I pulled her hand and walked towards the back of the bar
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:49 am

“Side alley?” I grinned, holding his hand tighter and following his head. I didn’t know his name and I didn’t really care. I just wanted him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:07 am

I looked back at her smirking more. Nodding my head once we got outside. I pinned her against the door
That we just came out of and smirked when I heard her gasp. I didn’t let her get a chance to say anything as my mouth crashed to hers as I lifted her up and wanted no I needed to feel her around my cock.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:15 am

My legs locked tight around his hips and I groaned, grinding against him “oh god yes.” I moaned, my tongue down his throat as I felt him against me. “Oh yesss.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:19 am

“I need inside you!” I groaned I started to pull her skirt up more. Then I did my pants grabbing the condom in my wallet and making sure to keep kissing her hard. As I finally wrapped my cock I ripped her panties and slammed inside her not taking my time. This girl needed to be fucked hard.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:22 am

I clawed at his back, dragging my nails against his skin surely leaving marks. My eyes half rolled and I cried out, gasping and groaning into his mouth as I came fucking him back fast “yes oh yes.. fuck me! Fuck me!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:12 am

She wanted it and I fucking gave it to her. I have never fucked someone so hard. And she took it, I get her tighten around me again and fuck I was a goner. I wanted more but knew that was impossible. I was never in one spot I loved flying more than anything. But fuck this woman is making me reconsider. I kissed her hard and blew.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:44 am

I felt him throb and I rode out his orgasm, pulling his hair as his fingers dug into my skin. I’d have marks and the thought excited me. Standing on my feet, I glanced down at the time on my watch and cursed. 2am. Shit! “Thanks. I’ve got to go.” I leant forward, cupping his face and kissed him hard for a brief moment which I’d remember for a lifetime. I giggled, fixing my panties and stumbled into a run down the alleyway, god I had work and I needed sleep before my first day!
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:49 am

I sighed watching her go then looked at my own watch cursing myself. “Fuck!” As I got back to the hotel I went straight to bed knowing I had to be up soon and needed a lot of caffeine. As I woke and then got a extra dose of coffee I was sitting in the cockpit avoiding all johns questions about the redhead spitfire that fucking rocked my world last night. God I wanted her again when I woke up this morning. Jerking off in the shower did nothing to calm me down either.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:59 am

Fighting the urge to yawn, I was given a quick tour of the plane and told I had taking care of the pilots during the flight to and from Dubai. My legs hurt and vagina ached, giving me a good reminder of the hottie last night who fucked me into heaven. Not taking notice as I knocked lightly on the cabin door, I opened it and smiled at John who I had spoken to earlier. “Good morning captain, I’ll be your stewardess during today’s flights, can I get you anything before take off?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:02 am

I heard her voice and all I could hear was fuck me fuck me. I turned slowly and it was her. Fucking hell. How did I now know she was a stewardess. I wasn’t ashame and openly checked her out in her uniform. I smirked and spoke. “A strong coffee would be great I was up a little late last night.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:09 am

I smiled, turning my head and my smile faded and my eyes widened in surprise “oh my god.” I said under my breath, nervously laughing “yes strong, coffee definitely. I can bring you that.” I didn’t know what to do or say. Get me off this fucking plane. I glanced at his name badge, “captain young.”

John cleared his throat “I’ll take a coffee also, and a few of those biscuits in the packets.” He winked. “Any troubles sing out, I’ve heard there’s a bachelor party on board.” He watched her hurry away and smirked “she’s cute.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:55 am

I shook my head. “Shut up John!” I hated that he sees her as cute, she is fucking brilliant but she was acting shy and that’s not how she was last night. I sighed remembering how feisty she was. Fuck she took it and didn’t complain at all. Some how I’m going to have to talk to her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:57 am

“Sorry captain.” He grinned, shaking his head. “Alright, I’ve got to take a piss and then I’m ready for lift off.” He stood, making his way out as she was coming back with coffee “oops, my bad. Sorry.” I said, moving aside and standing tall with the two hot drinks. God I was nervous
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:03 am

I glanced over my shoulder and smiled. I looked at her name tag. “Grace-“ I put my hand to my chin. I liked it. “It fits you.” I winked. “Are you new?” Fuck why am I acting like a teenage boy.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:09 am

“Yes, I’m new, today is my first day and looks like I’m scheduled on your flights for the next month.” I felt my cheeks tinge pink as he touched my skin. “I guess there’s a whole lot of cock in the cockpit eh.” I winked, just as John walked in and smirked. “Enjoy your coffee, captain.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:11 am

I laughed at her joke and smiled fuck I wish John didn’t come back at that moment not sure if he heard what she said or not. I watched her walk away and then turned to my coffee and John smirking at me. “What?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum