Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
The temptress - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
The temptress - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
The temptress - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
The temptress - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
The temptress - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
The temptress - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
The temptress - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
The temptress - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
The temptress - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The temptress

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The temptress - Page 2 Empty The temptress

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:39 am

First topic message reminder :

She was only 6 when he left her life and married some woman. Now at the age of 17 and her parents tragic death she learns she has to spend the next year under his roof. With him and his wife.

I thought I love my best friend wife for a long time. We all met young and she fell pregnant at 16 then they married at 18. Then I met my wife who I thought I also loved but I didn’t. I didn’t live either of them. I only have ever loved her my best friends daughter who is now staying with me. She is tempting me every damn day with her tight body. Fuck I should be in jail with my thoughts. I have to stay away I can’t give into my attraction my love for her.

Name: Zane Miller
Bio: hard worker, loves to get out and hike, funny, loving, and down to earth
Looks will send
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

The temptress - Page 2 Empty Re: The temptress

Post by melbender Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:56 pm

“Thanks.” I had to look away, these thoughts about him were bad. He was so hot. Hotter than I remember and so wrong. “I’ll come down when I’m changed.” I stood up, turning around when I thought he had gone and undressed, standing in just a black thong, pulling his shirt over my body and letting it fall to my just above my knees
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:17 am

I was making my third sandwich when I heard foot steps behind me I turned just my head looking over my shoulder and fucking hell I was hard as a fucking brick seeing her in my shirt what the fuck. I couldn’t take my eyes off her and I wanted so desperately to know what the hell she had underneath my old college shirt. I needed to get my shit together. I turned and flipped the grilled cheese and cleared my throat. “I also put on some tomato soup.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:27 am

“The shirt is a good fit.” I glanced around and didn’t see his wife anywhere. “Where are your cups?” I asked and he pointed to the cupboard up above. Standing on my tippy toes I felt the shirt rising up. “Those smell so good, I don’t remember when I last ate anything.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:36 am

Not sure why but I growled as I looked back over my shoulder her perfect ass playing peekaboo withy fucking shirt. Fuck why? Why is my body acting this way with her. My cock certainly doesn’t get this fucking hard for Carla. “Umm yeah they should be about done. And Ella you need to take care of yourself but for now I’ll have to make sure you eat!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:51 am

“I just haven’t felt like eating.” I yawned, and spun around with the cup. “It just doesn’t feel real. I can’t believe they’re gone.. i don’t even know what I’m meant to do now.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:09 pm

I didn’t  mean to but I turned so fast forgetting that I was hard as fuck and looked at her.  “Ella, you need to take care of yourself. That’s what they would want. They would want you to be happy.”  I wanted to pull her into me but I couldn’t.  “I know I probably don’t have the right to talk about them but I really think that’s what they would want, so till you are able to I’ll make sure your eating and take care of you in every way possible.” Fuck now my mind was back to her in her knees or under me. Moaning in pure pleasure.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:42 am

“I will eat, trust me when I eat you’ll notice that.” I somewhat laughed. I looked at him as he seemed lost in thought. “Umm, is everything ok? You can talk about them you know. They spoke about you all the time so it’s not uncomfortable or like you were strangers.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:19 pm

I just stared at her. Fuck my thoughts are bad I shook my head turned and gathered the sandwiches for us. “I miss them you know, I fucked up and I swear they hate me for it. And if they knew the things now they would hate me more.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:43 pm

“It doesn’t matter anymore. They’re gone.” I said quite bluntly, but it didn’t feel real. “I have to fly back in a month to go over their estate.” I said, filling the cup with water and then sitting down with a sigh. “This isn’t something I can deal with.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:51 pm

I sat down and took her hand in mine big fucking mistake. “I’ll go with you and help with what we I can I promise.” I squeeze her hand and then pulled away knowing I had to stop what I felt with her around I was married I am 16 years older than her. I’m fucked up.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:55 pm

“I’m not too sure what I have to do. I guess go through things and speak to their lawyer who’s working on paperwork and a case to prosecute the driver who hit them” I grabbed my hand when he let go “I think I’m just going to lay down, I’m really tired.” I didn’t want to think about how his touch just made me feel. It wasn’t anything I ever expected
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:09 pm

I sighed. “Take your food and eat please.” I hated that she looked at me like that like she knew my thoughts and they scared her. Like a i was some sick pervert which I guess I am with all my thoughts. “If you need anything let me know.” I watched her get up and walked away. Hating myself more and more.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:55 am

I ate quietly, sitting there in silence before I got up and washed the plate and cup. I walked back to the bedroom, laying on top of the covers, tears popping and spilling out uncontrollably before I curled up and sleep took over me.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:27 am

I heard her crying and it was hurting me. Later when it stopped I got up and peeked I’m on her and then let rocky slip in and jump on her bed he could comfort her as I couldn’t right now. I then went to my office not wanting to sleep next to Carla when all I could do was fantasize about Ella.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:08 pm

I slept, something pinning my legs down but kept me warm. Then I heard panting and my eyes shot open. Seeing the dog, I smiled running my palm over his furry coat “hey, are you hungry? I should take you outside.” I yawned, sitting up. He ran to the door wiggling his tail but instead of running downstairs, he led me down a hallway and into another room. Stunned as it was Zane.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:15 pm

I smiled at rocky. “Hey buddy how’s you get out huh?” I gave him a pat and smiled as he wagged his tail and spun in a circle then ran to Ella. “Oh he didn’t wake you did he?” Fuck I felt bad
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:16 pm

“No, the opposite. I think I woke him, he kept me warm. It was nice.” I smiled, looking at him. “It’s late. Don’t you go to sleep at a normal time?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:19 pm

I laughed shaking my head. “Yes normally I do but I can’t tonight. I just I don’t know, I needed a drink and to sit and think.” To get you out of my head more like it. But I couldn’t tell her that. “He wanted to comfort you as I went to check on you and see if you needed anything he took advantage and snuck right and jumped on the bed claiming you.” As I want to! Fuck I’m jealous of my dog now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:47 pm

“Well he’s lucky I don’t mind at all.” I sat down, on the sofa and curled my legs up still tired as I let out a yawn “what do you do for work?” I asked, laying back and unintentionally closing my eyes. I could feel sleep coming over once again “my dad said you were the smartest one out of you all, until you got married.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:47 am

I chuckled. “That would make you dad smarter than me.” I sighed and put my pen down. “I’m a engineer, I love to fix things create things. I do well” I didn’t know if she was still up. I watched her like a creep. “Fuck, why her god why?” I sighed and got up I leaned down and picked her up she was so lite. “I’m so sorry Ella.” I kissed her forehead lightly and closed my eyes letting it last longer than I should. I laid her in bed my shirt riding up and sighed more. “Fuck.” I couldn’t help myself I let my hand ran up her thight to pull her shirt back down then I covered her up. “Sleep good beautiful.” Then I went to the other guest room to sleep.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:30 am

I dreamt that right? That he carried me to bed and called me beautiful? I must have done. There’s no way. I laid there, bothered by this, that I didn’t know for sure and there was no way I could ask him. How embarrassing. I took a shower, changing in a pair of yoga pants and and tee that was more fitted. I felt like walking today. “Morning.” I said softly, entering the kitchen where his wife was, just before he walked in also. God did I just blush?!
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:08 am

I smiled at her. “Did you sleep good? Would you like a coffee or juice.” I asked ignoring Carla she was pissing me off more lately. I poured my coffee and looked up to see Carla giving me a evil look and a red tent to Ella’s cheeks and that’s all that my cock needed to get hard.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:45 am

“Coffee thanks. I thought I might take a walk, sitting and doing nothing drives me a bit stir crazy. Is there any good hiking tracks?” I asked

Carla shrugged “no clue, you’d have to google them.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:04 am

I sighed “Carla be nice.” I shook my head. “There are a few good ones I can show you or tell you about.” I hated that I wanted to show her more than tel her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:52 am

“Yeah sounds good.” I got the feeling she didn’t want me here so I was really uncomfortable. “Umm, I’ll grab a coffee for a cafe it’s ok.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum