Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Law of Attraction - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 4:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Law of Attraction - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 10:44 pm by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Law of Attraction - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:53 pm by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Law of Attraction - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Law of Attraction - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Law of Attraction - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 1:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Law of Attraction - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Law of Attraction - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Law of Attraction - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Law of Attraction

2 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Law of Attraction - Page 7 Empty Law of Attraction

Post by melbender Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

“Parents?” I asked confused. “But I’ve met them, and your sister.. and brother..” I looked at him. “Is this why you broke up with me when we were meant to be sex only?” I asked “because I was human?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Law of Attraction - Page 7 Empty Re: Law of Attraction

Post by melbender Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:18 am

“What?” I laughed “umm I’m pregnant, you knock me off and I’ll kick your wolf ass” I grabbed his fur, hitching a leg over with a groan and holding on “I look forward to you licking me again later on.” I said kissing his head.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:21 am

I was so happy she was taking this rather well, it made feel free, i had no more secrets kept from her. I leaped up running freely but not so fast worried she might fall off. I could feel the wind blow through my fur. This was my favorite part of being a wolf, and having her here with me sharing it made me feel stronger. "I love you Willow, and i know you'll be a great witch"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:31 am

“Maybe.” I wondered how I would be able to learn, I was strange to think my whole life had changed in a matter of days. “So curious, do you clean yourself the way a dog does? Maybe I won’t want to kiss you after this. Will I turn into a wolf?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:43 am

I growled shaking my head hard as i turned back to where my clothes were "no i'm not a dog i clean myself like you do". I shifted back and put on my heans picking up the rest of my clothes and holding them in my hand "no Willow i'm not turning you into a wolf. Let's take a shower"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:52 am

“I didn’t ask you to, Hunter.” I mumbled “I just asked a question about it. I don’t want to be a wolf.” I rolled my eyes and pulled a face “stop-“ I said grabbing his hand, frowning as I looked around and noticed Grandpa coming up to us with other men. My stomach tightened and I don’t know what happened but all the men except grandpa was on their knees clutching their heads and screaming out in pain.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:59 am

I frowned "willow you need to stop that, you're hurting them"

"Whaf the fuck is happening?"

"She's scared! That's what's happening! " i reached out and took her hand in mine baby it's just your grandpa and a few friends, i know them they won't hurt you. Please focus on the baby, how cute he'll be and adorable as you?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:02 am

I looked up at him, in a daze as I listened to him and smiled “the baby.. I can’t wait to meet him.” And then I shook my head, the men stopped crying out and standing again with anger towards me. “Grandpa!” I said running towards him with open arms. “I’ve missed you!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:05 pm

I hugged her tightly but still frowning "so i hear you're powerful? And dangerous obviously? Good thing i wear a protection spell on me"

I chuckled looking at the glaring men and back at steven "how did you know we were here? Mason told you to go to his house"

"Yes but you weren't there, Ally made a tracking spell, you should both put a protection spell on you"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:15 pm

“Grandpa, I wasn’t afraid of you. I know you, the others I didn’t know and I got wary.” I said looking at them “sorry, I didn’t mean to do anything.. I don’t have control over what happens to me.”

“Bullshit! She’ll get herself staked if she’s not careful! She’ll ruin us all! Lock her up Cross!” Stevens pack member scowled “control your Luna!” Another snarled at Hunter.

I shifted my eyes at him, and turned back to Grandpa releasing he was a wolf. Stepping back I shook my head with tears “I almost forgot for a second who you really are.. what you all are.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:30 pm

I groaned at the steven's pack "you don't get to come to my lands and threaten my wife! You all need to back up and get the hell out of here!" I was starting to feel anger rising through my chest, i looked at Steven "get them out of here and then you can join us inside" i took Willow's hand and pulled her inside "baby, he's a wolf but he's still the same man that raised you don't forget that"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:29 am

“I know it’s just hard for me right now.” I squeezed his hand. “Stake me? Is that what people will do?” I groaned shaking my head, and heard another voice in my head -no one will hurt you. Ever. - it was a voice I’ve never heard before and I looked st Hunter with big eyes but said nothing to him. Back at the house I laid down in the tub, rubbing lotion on my stomach as he massaged my feet. “We should choose a name for our son, something strong and nothing too crazy. I picture him looking just like you, with my eyes though, I can see him in my mind, cutting wood and laughing with his brothers and sister, he’s hard working. He likes to keep to himself, always busy with something.” I opened my eyes and smiled, “Ryder.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri May 10, 2019 12:52 am

I smiled warmly loving the sound of her voice, loving the love she felt four our unborn child. "Ryder...@ i smiled "i like it. I think it would suit him and i know you'll be a great mother willow, i know it in my heart" i heard the front door open and i stiffened but the steven's scent hit me "it's your grandpa, looks like his pack left"

"Yes they did. They were here to protect her not threaten her, i'm sorry baby girl, that wolf will be punished. No one can speak to my princess that way"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat May 11, 2019 4:31 pm

“I think I understand now.” I said just wanting them to get off the subject about it. Sitting up straighter, I stood and kissed Hunters cheek “I’m going to take a shower and rest up.. we’ll talk later baby.” I said feeling scared and bad, but this was my only choice before I lost it completely. I grabbed my key quietly from the box in the jewellery box that nan had given me, and I picked up the book and my bag, making my way to the car outside, I drove to the apartment in the city that was given to me from my grandparents and didn’t tell anyone. I couldn’t be around them, the wolf thing had freaked me out and my thoughts were going crazy. My heart was aching for Hunter so badly. I didn’t know what to do. I’d left a note for him on my bed and hoped he didn’t go crazy.

~ Hunter, I just need some time. I love you. Yours always xx ~
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat May 11, 2019 6:19 pm

I was restless looking at steven babbling about how we should make plans to protect her and have her under supervision at all times "steven stop. She left" i said pacing around "she grabbed some keys and left"

"I didn't hear anything"

"That's because you weren't focused enough! Do you hear water from the shower?"

Steven went silent for a moment and listened closely "no. Wait... if you heard her, why didn't you stop her?"

"She probably needs some alone time. We should give her her space"

"If you're convinced than why are you pacing like a maniac?"

"Because i don't know where she went!"

Steven growled and lunched at me "you fucking idiot! You heard her and let her go! Is that how much you love her? Putting her life in danger! Risking your wife and child? Are you fucking kidding me!"

He had his fingers around my throat tightly strangling me. I groaned pushing him away from me and punching him square in the face "don't you ever attack me again old man! She's my wife of course i care and of course i'm worried! But i love her enough to know when she needs space and i should respect her enough to give it to her! Don't worry i'll find her, i'm a tracker in case you forgot! And breaking news she's my mate! I can use the bond and find her so shut the fuck up and leave now!"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun May 12, 2019 12:51 am

“You won’t find her.” Ally walked out, and groaned at the two of them. “I know where she is, and your mate bond won’t be able to track anything. She needs time, and to work through this on her own.”

I sat in the apartment, rubbing my stomach as I stared down at this book of spells in front of me. I didn’t know where to start, and I couldn’t focus. Hunter was on my mind, he was all I wanted. My body ached and craved for him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun May 12, 2019 12:56 pm

Hunter sighed and went to the bar to fix himself a drink "i wasn't going to try, if i wanted to i wouldn't have let her go in the first place... i know she needs her time but that doesn't change the fact that i'm restless and worried. She's my mate after all." He spoke gently to Ally, he liked her a lot unlike steven "you know if you hadn't brought your pack here she wouldn't have been scared"

Steven snarled at him "she's my grand daughter it's not like you'll care for her more than i do! I wanted to protect her!"

Hunter shook his head and walked out. He shifted and went for a run to ease his temper.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun May 12, 2019 3:11 pm

It was dark when I woke, realising I’d fallen asleep in the couch, with the book on my stomach. A heavy ache in my chest as I yearned for Hunter. Was he right? The bond was so strong it made it impossible to be away form one another. I reached for my phone, and wrote him a message - I love you 😘-
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun May 12, 2019 3:32 pm

I had just gotten back from my run, found the house empty. They must have left after i walked out. I climbed the stairs lazily going to our bedroom. I found the note on the bed and sighed putting it aside. I took my phone to call my beta when i received a text from willow -i love you more baby. Are you ok? I'm going insane without you-
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun May 12, 2019 3:39 pm

- you know where I am. Think about it. You know me. - I sent back, being apart was too much. I grew angry, the tears had gone and I just didn’t want to be hurt anymore. Hunter was who I needed, my family lied to me for so many years. I felt betrayed by them and their secrets.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun May 12, 2019 4:02 pm

-i'll be there- i pressed sent and went to take a shower cleaning myself. Closing my eyes and focused on our mind link, the bond was so strong now that she was bearing our baby that it was so easy for me to feel her environment and be able to find where she was. A satisfied smile played on my lips as i walked out the shower and got ready. I passed by her favorite pastry shop and decided to stop and get her some of her favorite donuts and other pastries, she might be hungry now. I also picked up some pizzas and dribks and went straight to her apartment. I knocked on the door a few times "it's me" i whispered knowing she would here
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun May 12, 2019 4:04 pm

“I know.” Even though he whispered it, I could hear clearly. I opened the door, glancing around. “Just you.. I don’t want to see anyone else yet.” I smelt the food but it wasn’t what I wanted. “Get naked baby, I need you now.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun May 12, 2019 4:14 pm

I put the food on the table and hugged her tightly "never leave me again" i whispered against her hair as i pulled her even closer to me taking her scent in. I kissed down her neck while i unzipped her dress letting it fall to the floor. "I missed you so much" i turned my attention to her erect nipples sucking on it and pulling at it while playing with the other one. I pulled her up wrapping her legs around me as i found the bedroom and layed her gently on the bed "what do you want me to do baby?" I asked while rubbing myself against her teasing her.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun May 12, 2019 10:15 pm

My eyes half rolled with a moan “make me come.. I want to feel your mouth on me.. your cock inside me.. I just want to make love and fuck.” I said running my palms up his chest, bucking my hips as the head of his cock circles my clit. “God I’m lucky to have you.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun May 12, 2019 11:32 pm

I groaned at her words and fought hard not to just slam inside her. Instead i teased her more with the tip of my cock before actually pushing it in slowly. I quickened the pace as i kissed every part of her body i could reach. "I fucking love you Willow"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun May 12, 2019 11:36 pm

“And I love you.” I moaned, rocking my hips up, grinding into him. “Bite me! I want to feel your teeth in my skin.” I never thought I would ask that but my body craved it, I needed his dominance and power. “I’m going to come.. come with me!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next