Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Her paid secret - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Her paid secret - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Her paid secret - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Her paid secret - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Her paid secret - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Her paid secret - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Her paid secret - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Her paid secret - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Her paid secret - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Her paid secret

2 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Her paid secret - Page 2 Empty Her paid secret

Post by melbender Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:45 am

First topic message reminder :

She grew up in a middle class home. The smart child, the one who would always accomplish greatness according to her father. She truly believed that even after he died.. she left home to start her dream job, and love with her wonderful boyfriend. Until it all came crashing down. From being fired, to finding out the one she loved was cheating with her best friend. She ended up in a bar, drinking her sorrows away and making a deal that would change her life.

Have a baby. Pretend it wasn’t hers and then walk away forever. All for five million dollars.

Moody and broody at the best of times, always locked away in his office. He worked hard. His wife wanted a child. He would do whatever it took to keep his wife happy. Unable to fall pregnant herself, he agrees to a surrogate to carry their child. He just didn’t know the full truth to that agreement.

Will he find out the truth?
Will she be able to have a child, and walk away for good?
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Her paid secret - Page 2 Empty Re: Her paid secret

Post by melbender Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:11 am

“Ok. Well I’ll go shower and freshen up, then come to your office.” I smiled, for once feeling happy to be here and doing something. When ready, I knocked and entered the office room. I was nervous, and wondering what he had planned. “So what’s the problem?” I asked sitting opposite him. Damn he smelt good
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:18 am

I looked up and groaned. “I went over these numbers over and over and I just can’t seem to see where I’m going wrong and I have a important meeting in two hours where I need these for this client! I’m seriously fucked if I can’t get it right. Just take a look and see if your getting what I am or if you c use it out.” I looked back down after handed her what I have done and what I need. I then picked up my phone. “Hey George, I’m getting everything ready for the meeting, so you think I should add the place in Europe or keep it for another time?” I waited and listened to what he was saying and watched willow biting her lower lip and bend over the paper where her blouse came down giving me a peek. Fucking hell. I grunted and moved in my chair and adjusted myself as discreetly as I could. I knew she probably saw me but she didn’t say anything. Then I heard George calling my name over and over. Shit. “Yeah I heard okay I’ll leave it out if the deal for now.” I hung up and looked down afraid to see if she was looking at me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:27 am

“Ok, I know where you’re going wrong. You’re overlooking the percentage and tax deductions.” I moved closer, taking the pen from his hand and circling numbers in the paper, adding things and subtracting on the calculator as i spoke to myself out loud. “Everything adds up, but you have-“ I paused and frowned “being up your credit card accounts, you probably just pay them and not take any notice but something doesn’t add up.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:32 am

I looked and looked. “I know! But what isn’t adding up? I can’t figure that out. That’s what I wa hoping you could do for me.” I shrugged. “I really need to figure out what my accountant is doing if this is wrong why else is wrong?” I groaned . “I mean I know Sarah spends a lot but-“ fuck I looked at her. “I swear to god!” I got up and paced. Then without thinking I dialed Jim’s number. “Are you fucking her?” I said forgetting willow was there.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:57 am

Oh shit. I didn’t want to be here for this. I was going through his numbers and accounts. I had a thought and walked over taking the phone from him, putting it to my ear “wrong number sorry Karl!” I just guessed a random name because I knew the caller was blocked. “Alright, you need to calm your farm. If your accountant is svrewing your wife and they’re on done crazy affair, you have to remember that accusing him without proof is stupid. You have money missing, let me figure this out before you go pointing the finger and end up losing everything. First of all, take her credit cards or change the pin.” I sat down and groaned “give me all your tax statements and accounts from the last- well from when you started your business and I can do some searching. The distraction will be good for me.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:31 pm

I looked t her. “One Eric isn’t my accountant but he is my accountant me son. Two thank you.” I went and sat down. “You May have all that but while you work on it you will do it here in my office while I’m in here got it?” I grabbed some things and started to work on them I knew Sarah had left. We worked quietly together. “Willow why did you agree to carry our child? Your young and probably have guys chasing you all around so why do this?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:45 am

“I found my boyfriend and my friend fucking in our flat, I’d come home after losing my job and walked in on that.” I sighed, shrugging. “Your wife found me in a bar, drinking and crying. She said she could make my life a whole lot better if I just do one thing for her.” I looked up at him. “It’s fine really, I mean I’m not too bothered about it. My dad always said I was put here for a purpose, so maybe this is that.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:00 am

I looked at her. “Well he is a idiot, but you really think having someone’s egg and sperm put inside you is why you were put in this earth? Come on you can’t believe that specially when the people are my wife and I. I don’t even know why she wants a baby now so bad. When we met we didn’t want kids.” I sighed. “Sorry it was a long night and it will be a even longer day seeing as Sarah invites our parents over.” I needed a drink and if she didn’t stop bending over and giving me a good look at her breast that were so fucking perking and begging for me to suck and nip with my teeth, I was going to need to rub another one out.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:08 am

“I don’t think you should be saying you’re not sure about a baby when I’m possibly pregnant.” I reminded shaking my head with a laugh. “Anyway, I should probably get ready. I have a dress to wear and I need to look the part apparently.” I slid over the papers to him “I’ll keep working on these after, it’ll take a week or so probably.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:12 am

I nodded. “Hey Willow, I’m sorry I didn’t mean-it’s just I don’t get why she wants a baby all of sudden you know. I just wanted her to be happy that’s why I agreed but don’t get me wrong I’ll be a father and I will love the child no matter what.” I knew I came off as a jerk but that was me I’m just being honest. She walked out and I groaned picturing her breast and yep I undid my pants and started to rub another out to vision of her. I don’t know what was wrong with me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:24 am

I found a rack of dresses hanging in the bedroom when I walked back in, what he said played on my mind and I knew if he found out this baby wasn’t his wife’s he wouldn’t be too happy about it. Sighing, I sat on the bed and groaned. “What a mess.” I found a red dress I liked, took a shower and done my makeup. This was going to be a long evening. I walked down the stairs hearing chatter already, and just gave a polite smile “hi. I’m Willow.” I said and froze in my spot. “Tom!” Her brother was my damn ex!
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:28 am

I walked in just as I saw willow and her shocked expression and her looking at Tom. But I couldn’t take my eyes off her. She looked stunning. I felt Sarah put her hand on my arm but still didn’t take my eyes away. “Oh you know my brother, that’s sweet I would say if you weren’t possible already carrying Chase’s and my child the. You two would make a cute couple!” She said in a snotty voice that annoyed Chase or maybe it wasn’t her voice as much as the thought of Tom getting his hands on willow.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:33 am

“Don’t worry, there is absolutely no chance of that happening.” I said confidently. “He prefers blondes.” I took a swipe at him and Emma, as she had blonde hair.

Tom frowned “You’re the one having this damn baby for them! Are you crazy!” He downed his drink and sighed “I told you it was a mistake. It didn’t mean anything with Emma, just sex.”

“Yeah well you’re free to do whoever you want now”. I shor back in a hushed voice. I wanted this night to be over with already
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:38 am

I was now pissed Tom was her ex! What the ever fuck. “Seriously Tom? Don’t lie to her, I’m assuming with her comment about blondes Emma is the girl you have been bringing to dinner functions, is the girl you actually cheated on willow with? Good lord Sarah your brother is a piece of-“

“Don’t you dare! My brother would never cheat on anyone, Willow dear you must be mistaken.” Sarah glared at chase. “And you we will talk about this later!”

I pulled away from her. “I need a drink.” I went to the other room to get a scotch on the rocks. I felt so bad for willow. I wanted him out of my house for her sake she was clearly uncomfortable
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:48 am

I was beyond angry. How could he lie like that?! And to be bringing Sarah to everything. It made sense as to why he wouldn’t take me. He said his family lived in another state. I caught Toms smirk and ignored it, not wanting him to hurt me. Fuck him.

“So dinner, yum smells great.” I sat down, hating they put me opposite Tom. Until the tacos were bright out and I knew this was just my luck. Chase was beside me, and I felt terrible “I’m allergic to fish. I thought I mentioned it to Sarah.” I whispered. “I don’t want to be rude. Maybe I could go back to my room instead? Please?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:53 am

I looked over at her. “No no just give me a second.” I nodded to Kendra and she came right away bending I whispered and told her about willow she told me not to worry and went to the kitchen to get what I told her to make for later for willow and I. I wasn’t wanting fish tacos or shrimp whateve rit was. When Kendra appeared and I saw Sarah Lawrence face I smirked a little. I looked at willow. “ Bon appétit!” I smiled looking at the actually tacos that sounded good and I was so wanting to pick them up and eat with my hands. I looked at Sarah. “You forgot she is allergic to fish? What if she is carrying our child honey?” I winked.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:59 am

“Fish is bad for pregnant women.” Chases mother reminded. “Sarah dear, you need to read up on pregnancy, there is a lot she cannot do or eat.” She said scolding her. “These smell amazing.” I groaned, reaching to lift the crunchy taco up. I moaned as I bit into the mince, it crunching and falling to the plate. Sarah looked horrified. And I blushed until I saw his mum smiling over. “Actually, Chase you can have another made, I’d like to try one of those.@ she said, hurrying around the table to take his plate.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:08 am

I was shocked by my mother taking my plate and bitting into the taco just like willow had only she didn’t groan and moan like willow had thank god . My cock was hard from her noises and I just watched her for a second before my mum reminded me I needed to have Kendra make more. Snapping out of it my mum smiled at me like she knew something.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:33 am

I was so in my element that I hadn’t realised Chase was still watching me. God he must think I was some animal using my fingers like this. “It’s messy, don’t worry I wipe my fingers on your suit” I teased. His mother asked about me and I told her some of my background, and schooling. Tom smirked “weren’t you fired?” I shot him a look “how would you know? We’ve never met according to you.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:01 am

Her sass man it did something to me. “As I see it they shouldn’t have fired you, I mean your boss was a pig!” I said surprising her, yeah I did a little digging as she was looking at my financial status. I winked at her and handed her a napkin. “She is good from what I have seen today she is checking on a few things I noticed something last night and I wanted another set of eyes.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:22 am

“Like what? I honestly don’t know anyone who would be interested in book work” Sarah laughed, rubbing her hands up Chases arm “you’re such a hard worker baby, you need more holidays away to my relax, maybe we’ll takw one to France or Italy soon before our child is born.”

I just smiled, “well im going to excuse myself, and make my way to my room. I’m exhausted.” And couldn’t listen to her and Tom any longer. I stood with my plate and cup, taking them to the kitchen to clean up
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:32 am

I watched her leave and then looked back at my mum who smiled. Okay. After dinner I helped Kendra take plates while Sarah and her brother drank in the other formal room my mum was talking with my mother in law about who knows what. All I wanted was to check on willow she seemed sad and I didn’t like it. I walked over to my mum and hugged her. “Son be careful, I know your not happy with Sarah but she is your wife. And I see how you look at that sweet girl willow just be careful son.” I sighed. “I know I will be mum. I love you thank you for making her comfortable tonight. She is all alone and so sad.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:04 am

I couldn’t sleep, and laying in bed bothered me. I just had to keep busy. Sitting still was never fun for me. So, I got up and went over to my laptop, grabbing his accounts and sitting down to go through them. It kept me busy, and two hours later I realised it was after midnight. I wondered if he was still up. I didn’t know if he would be, but I needed another day that was missing from here. It was strange.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:08 am

I sat in my office with a scotch and I just fucking couldn’t help it I kept picturing her moan and then seeing her perky breast god what the hell. I was on my fifth scotch and feeling pretty good. I in did my pants and slowly started to stroke my cock my eyes closed I couldn’t help but moan her name wanting to know how she would feel wrapped around my cock her hand her mouth her tight pussy. God! I moaned her name again getting close but not close enough.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:13 am

I froze as I stood in his office, hearing my name on his lips. A feeling washed over me, and I shouldn’t have stepped forward. What the hell?! I needed to run. I needed to leave. “Chase.” I whispered, and then I realised he had his cock in his hand and he was so hard, my thighs clamped together as a pool of wetness soaked through my panties. I just turned around. And locked his door then looked back at him, because I wanted nothing more than to feel that inside me.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next