Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pain and Pleasure

2 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Pain and Pleasure  - Page 2 Empty Pain and Pleasure

Post by melbender Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

“Yes!” I gasped, reaching for his hand and holding as I loved the way he felt inside me like this. “I’m cumming!” I cried out, pushing down back and tightening around his cock as he spilled inside of me. It felt so good, and i rolled ocer, kissing down his chest and making him hard again. I didn’t want to leave as we drove away back home. But my body felt ready and I was just so tired that I napped most the way home waking as we got home, I stepped out of the car and looked at him “get the baby bag and mine that are by the front door.” Something didn’t feel right, “I think I’m going into labour.” I said all too soon as my waters broke
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Pain and Pleasure  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pain and Pleasure

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:45 pm

I smiled “okay I’ll be back soon, don’t let her date or get any older till I get back.” I laughed and kissed her then kissed penny and laid her down. I didn’t want to leave but I was hungry and thought a good clean up would be good.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:52 pm

“Well isn’t this cosy.” Lisa entered the room, fresh out of jail. “Where’s the new daddy?” She smirked.

“Who are you? Do you have the wrong room?” I asked confused, but felt a protective instinct towards Penny, as I sat up and reached for her, ignoring the sharp pain as I held her closely to my chest. It then hit me, “Lisa?”

“Yes, well done dear. I see my boyfriend has been talking about me.” She smirked laughing. “Is he still into his sick fantasies? Does he like to beat you? I’m surprised he knocked you up. He is usually so careful about that.” She made her way over and took a peek at the baby. “When Brody was born, he looked nothing like him but he never questioned it when he finally came down and saw him. Apparently work was more important than a baby being born” She winked. “Don’t get used to this side of him, he’s not father material. He will hurt you. He will hurt your daughter. Im warning you to leave, because soon you’ll end up out on your ass and replaced by someone younger with a tighter cunt!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:06 pm

After I showered and stopped to get something to eat I stopped and got penny and sage a little matching outfit. I couldn’t wait to show her. I arrived and was waiting to get off the elevator to see my girls.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:11 pm

“Travis is going to be back here soon.” I pointed out, gently rocking side to side as she stepped closer. “He’s not like you think, we’re a family. I love him for every dark and twisted thing you think everyone else hates. I won’t ever abandon him, and he won’t hurt me.”

She laughed bitterly “oh? So you have no issue with him filming the two of you fucking and selling it to the highest bidder then?” And she pulled out her phone, and brought up the video of the two of them together in his apartment, the same video that Clint had. “You see sweetheart, he planned this.. he sold you and unfortunately the man wanted a taste of you. That’s why he left the first time, because you were sold.”

My eyes went to the door as I saw him coming back. “Get her out of here.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:32 pm

I walked in and my smile faded as sage yelled at me then I looked over and saw Lisa. “What the hell are you doing here?” I pulled my phone out called George to get ahold of the chief of police and get here to take her back where she belongs. I was so pissed I was by sages side in seconds wrapped my arms around her protectively. “Your a fucking crazy bitch!” I snarled at Lisa how could she be out of prison already. That’s us right.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:35 pm

“I made parole sweet man, remember when we would have romantic dinners together and make love by the fire?” She then sighed “oh wait, no you never gave a fuck about me long enough to do something like that! All you wanted was for me to do these sick things in bed. No wonder I went to Jake! He lost his son because of you.” She spat. “all I wanted was for you to love me, to care about me! What did you do? Nothing! You just worked and worked and didn’t bother to make the effort!” She stepped closer “I hope your daughter meets a man like yourself, and you can live with yourself knowing she’s being tied up and fucked just like her bastard of a father likes to fuck his women.” She looked at Sage “you’re not the only one he’s with sweetheart.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:41 pm

I looked at her. “You’re crazy, don’t even try to make up shit sage knows all about you and your ways and what you did to your son. Sage and I are in love you can’t ruin that.” I was so pissed if someone didn’t get here soon to take her away I was going to kill her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:48 pm

“Miss I’m going to have to ask for you to leave.” A security agent from the hospital came in. “I’m so sorry, we don’t know how she snuck pay the front desk. It won’t happen again.” She was dragged out and I looked at Travis, shaking “What the fuck was that? I thought you said she wouldn’t be getting out?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:52 pm

I held onto her. “I didn’t think she was getting out I was told she wasn’t I’m going to raise hell with the chief of police.” I was pissed at not only him but with this hospital. This was not okay and I’m glad sage and penny are okay. “She didn’t hurt you or penny?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:54 pm

“No she didn’t hurt us.” I said quietly. “I hurt myself rushing to her though.” I handed him our daughter and finally sitting down. “God I actually assumed she was so much prettier, I can’t believe I get jealous over her.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:39 pm

I laughed. “I can’t believe you were jealous over hire, you are amazing at everything you do and you are so much more beautiful than she has or ever will be.” I kissed her nose and sat down next to her. “Should we have her doctor look at you make sure you didn’t pop anything?” I then remember my gift. “Oh I got you both something.” I handed her the bag. “That’s wahat was taking longer than normal.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:41 pm

“Oh? You went shopping did you?” I grinned, opening the bag up. I laughed and shook my head pulling out a dress for me, and a small matching one for her “I love it! How cute!” I smiled leaning over to kiss him
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:44 pm

I smiled. “We can get more once she is a little older and you are better, I plan on spoilingboth if you so much.” I kissed her with passion. “Really sage I love you so much I don’t plan on leaving because I don’t trust this hospital now, so get use to seeing my face George will be stopping to give me my laptop so I can get somethings done.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:10 pm

“I didn’t want you to leave.” I admitted with a smile. “I like having you around especially now with her” I took his hand and kissed it “You’re stuck with us for good.” I knew we weren’t married, but I hoped one day he would want that for us
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:30 pm

I smiled.  “I’m so good with that.”  After she fed penny again and I changed her I put her in her cot and hen laid down in bed with sage I didn’t care we were in the hospital I needed her in my arms. She felt good to be there and now I can’t wait to get her home and pregnant again.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:34 pm

“You’re pretty good with those.” I said as I was laying on the couch, as he changed her again. “I wasn’t sure hownhands on you would be, and I love that you just help out.” He was amazing. It was so good to be back home and in our own place again. I was still slow moving, but getting there. I just couldn’t do much and my tummy still hurt if I wasn’t taking my pain meds regularly.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:47 pm

I looked over at her and picked up penny to hand her over. “You feeling any better?” I hated being home and her still in pain I wondered if something was wrong and I was always worried. “Your sister and brother are coming over later, are you sure your up for that?” They want to meet penny they have called and called asking when and I couldn’t say no.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:11 am

“Yes I’m ok, they said it’s normal to feel this pain for week or two. It’s major abdominal surgery remember” I unclipped my top to feed. “She loves her milk.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:21 am

I smirked. “I love watching you give her that milk she loves. It’s so I don’t know.” I sighed. “I miss your breast though when can I play with them again?” I faked pouted but I really wanted to know when I could have her again.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:26 am

“In around 6 weeks I’m guessing.” I hated it too. “I have to heal and stop bleeding first.” I heard the doorbell as I yawned “they’re here! I won’t be long.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:10 am

I groaned 6 weeks.  “This is going to be the longest 6 weeks of my life.”  I got up to get the door my stupid brother standing there looking happy, the kids running in “Hey uncle Travis! We want to see the baby!”  They bother said and I smiled at them.  “Okay but be quiet your sister is very tired and penny is sleeping.”  I looked back at my brother once the kids ran off.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:13 am

“Congratulations, children are a wonderful blessing.” he said, shoving both hands in his pockets. “Are you going to let me meet my little niece? I have a gift for sage from us also. The kids have it.” He then smiled “you know, you can’t hate us forever.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:43 am

I looked at him.  “You tore my girlfriends siblings away from her over a issue you have with me?  Listen I don’t know why you hate me I was the one given away!  I was the one who was tossed from home to home beaten and worked my way to were I am now.  I don’t care why you hate me but you take that out on her and we have issues.”  I stated not caring why he truly hated me.  “You don’t want them so why don’t you give hem back to us? We can care and show them the love they need.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:47 am

“I’ll be back in three hours to get them.” He snorted. “And you were given away because your dad raped our mother, and she fell pregnant. Giving you up was the only way she could live with herself. You father is a sick monster, gets off on hurting women and using them. Seems like you’re just like him after all.” He shook his head. “I’ll give you the kids back if you really want them. Sage is just like her mother, a fucking mess. Have fun with that life.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:20 am

I just stared at him then shut the door so sage wouldn’t hear. “Sage is nothing like her, you don’t even know her and you don’t even know me. What sage and I do behind close doors is our business not yours or anyone else’s! As for my father I’m nothing like him and what he did has nothing to do with me. You hate me for what he did, whatever that’s fine but don’t sit there and expect me to like you either cause from what I see your more like my father than I am! You killed a woman by giving her drugs, the woman who gave you children who sage has cared for. Your a disgrace.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next