Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Pain and Pleasure  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 4:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Pain and Pleasure  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 10:44 pm by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Pain and Pleasure  EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:53 pm by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Pain and Pleasure  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Pain and Pleasure  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Pain and Pleasure  EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 1:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Pain and Pleasure  EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Pain and Pleasure  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Pain and Pleasure  EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pain and Pleasure

2 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Pain and Pleasure  Empty Pain and Pleasure

Post by melbender Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:32 pm

“Yes!” I gasped, reaching for his hand and holding as I loved the way he felt inside me like this. “I’m cumming!” I cried out, pushing down back and tightening around his cock as he spilled inside of me. It felt so good, and i rolled ocer, kissing down his chest and making him hard again. I didn’t want to leave as we drove away back home. But my body felt ready and I was just so tired that I napped most the way home waking as we got home, I stepped out of the car and looked at him “get the baby bag and mine that are by the front door.” Something didn’t feel right, “I think I’m going into labour.” I said all too soon as my waters broke
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Pain and Pleasure  Empty Re: Pain and Pleasure

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:35 pm

I looked over st her. “Now! Oh shit okay um okay get back in the car.” I waked over and helped her back in and smiled then took off I grabbed the bags and then then texted George and Laura to help and meet us at the hospital. Shit I was so scared as I threw everything in her car I looked at her. “You okay?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:37 pm

“My pain threshold is quite strong remember.” I looked at him “if you even think of boning up while I’m screaming I’ll punch you.” I teased, rubbing my belly. “Jesus I didn’t think this would happen just yet.” I had tears, feeling quite scared and overwhelmed by this
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:43 pm

“Me either but our princess has a mind of her own like her mummy.” I pulled out of the drive and drove us to the hospital. “Seriously you think I’m going to get a boner because of your pain right now?” I laughed. “Okay I might but it’s not just that it’s cause your so damn sexy!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:46 pm

I laughed shaking my head “anything is possible with you.” I laughed, rubbing my stomach. “It’s starting to hurt more. I felt an uncomfortable pain in my lower back that hurt a lot. “Hurry.”!
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:52 pm

“Fuck okay okay I’m going faster sage just hang on.” Pleas hanf on I don’t know what to do if she had to push already. I ended up speeding faster and saw the hospital up ahead and thanked my lucky stars. “Almost there baby just a little longer.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:13 pm

“It hurts.” I had tears down my cheeks, rubbing my stomach and trying to relax like the books said but nothing could prepare myself for this pain. “Travis.. don’t leave my side.” I said through clenched teeth squeezing my eyes shut. I remember it being a blur as I was taken inside and rushed into a room, having doctors and nurses check over me and do an internal. “You’re only three cm dilated but the baby is becoming distressed. We will be prepping you for an emergency cesarean to deliver.” The doctor informed her. He looked at Travis “your wife will be fine, come with me and I’ll have a nurse show you where to meet her for the delivery.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:38 pm

“I can’t leave her I have to stay with her please you don’t understand I can’t leave her!” I said and the doctor just stared at me. “It’s what I promised her.” I pleaded I needed to stay with her and I needed to keepthat promise!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:49 pm

“Ok fine.” He smiled patting him on the back. “Just scrub up and behave.”

“Travis.” I called out through a contraction, “where are you?” I held my hand out needing him. “Talk to me.. I need a distraction.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:51 pm

“Baby I’m right here I need to scrub up and I’ll hold you hand and distract you any way I can.” God this was terrifying really terrifying. I can’t kiss her she has to be strong. As soon as I got done I was by her side looking like a doctor. “Hey little one look I am your doctor!” I wiggles my eyebrows hoping she would laugh.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:07 pm

“Oh daddy look at you.” I smiled as I was laid down, numb from waist down. “We can play dress ups one day.” I couldn’t feel anything anymore but I was so scared, holding his hand as I tried not to think about what was happening.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:09 pm

I smiled at her. “It’s okay your going to make it through this and our little princes she is strong like you. So don’t worry she will be here soon.” I kissed her forehead and wondered what was taking so long.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:15 pm

“Why did you look up like that? Is something wrong?” I asked, fear setting in. “What’s happened?” I couldn’t think clearly. There was doctors talking to each other quietly as I laid here unable to move. “the cord was wrapped around her neck, we need to resuscitate.” Was all I heard as I almost went to panic until I heard the loud wailing cry and tears flowed from me. “Would you like to cut the cord dad?” The midwife asked with a smile. “Your baby girl is doing fine.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:24 pm

I smiled and walked over. “Of course I do. I looked at our baby girl. “Sage she is really a princess! You did so good she is beautiful just like you.” I was so happy I cut the cord and they cleaned her up getting her weight and then handing her to me. I walked over to sage and said “hey princess meet your mummy!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:27 pm

“Oh my god.” I couldn’t control my emotions as I held our baby for the first time. “She’s perfect.” I couldn’t move but I held her as best as I could with his help. “She is so small, I can’t believe it. We have our baby. You’re a dad!” I smiled, still crying.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:33 pm

I nodded. “Yes sage and your a mum.” I looked at our baby. “It’s your call what shall we name her?” I kissed them both loving this feeling already.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:30 pm

“I know. That’s the hardest part. I still like Penelope, Penny for short.” I smiled down ah bed. “Our beautiful little girl. She is loved so much” I said looking up at him “I love you.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:56 pm

I smiled. “I love you and I love our little penny princess!” I said watching her try to snuggle against sage. “She is perfect and she waited till we got home literally!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:44 pm

“She let us have one last weekend away together.” I’d never felt this kind of emotion or love, she was breathtaking. The midwife helped me feed and latch her on, then I was taken to a private room. One I’m guessing cost a bit as it was very nice. We had photos, taken of us as a family of three once she was changed and I was sitting up better “I know it’s soon, literally beyond soon. But when we can, I definitely want to have more. I never thought I would have children, but I can’t see a life without doing everything I can for her.” I smiled, and I knew as he was getting older he may not want to wait eithet
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:28 pm

I smiled.  “Hell no as soon as we can as soon as you are able to I’m going to work on giving us another baby sage.”  I wanted to right now.  Fuck looking at penny I knew I wanted more with sage I wanted to make her mine permanently and I knew just the way to ask her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:37 pm

It made me so happy that he wanted this with me. “She’s everything and more I ever imagined.” So tiny, and beautifully. Just like a small doll. I didn’t have people to call or message to share the news with. It wasn’t like I had a big family. She fed every two hours through the night, thankfully he was here to help bring her to me and change her diaper as I was unable to move. The numbness has worn off and the next morning i was in agony as the midwife helped me out of bed to shower. The pain felt as though my stomach was ripped out. “It hurts so bad.” I said slowly walking back to the bed after showering and changing. “But I’m ready change her.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:41 am

I smiled holding her close. “But she is dozing off!” I said but handed her over. “Do you need something for the pain?” I was clueless. I didn’t know what to do. But I was learning quickly.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:50 am

“I’ve taken something, I’ll be knocked out soon.” I smiled, standing there as I just lovingly stared at our daughter. “She has your nose, you can definitely tell she’s your child.” I didn’t realise my words until they were out and I winced. “Sorry.. I just meant, she looks like her daddy.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:10 am

I knew what she was getting at but it didn’t bother me. “Little one I had no doubt, we make beautiful children.” I kissed her and smiled. “I’m going to run get something to eat you want anything?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:12 am

“Not really, I’m good.” I smiled, sticking the last of the diaper tab on and going back to put her suit on. She slept still, while I done this. “Can you just help put her down first.” I still struggled to walk, and I had to hold onto something for support as he carried her to the bed. “Alright, I’ll be here waiting.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next