Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pain and Pleasure

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Pain and Pleasure  - Page 38 Empty Pain and Pleasure

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Strong and dominant with a hidden sadistic side. He’s looking for someone who can handle him and take the pain among the pleasure.

She’s looking to make ends meet, struggling to keep a roof over her head, working two jobs and raising her siblings, she finally loses all self worth and signs up to a sugar daddy dating site, thinking it couldn’t be that bad?

Can they both come to an arrangement to keep each other happy?
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Pain and Pleasure  - Page 38 Empty Re: Pain and Pleasure

Post by melbender Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:07 pm

“We’ve never.. not since we first met.” I was surprised, since we have or own room at home but thought it could be fun. “What would you like to do to me? Do I get to finally tie you up and use that gag on you?” I asked eagerly “oh please say yes daddy!” I grinned with a laugh.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:11 pm

I shook my head. “No, and you know better than to ask that. I want to blindfold you tie you up and now punish you for what you just asked.” My heart racing what if she hates me after this what if she doesn’t want anything to do with me after this. I took her hand and pulled her down to the room areas going in the one I had set up. Looking around then at her. “Last time for here.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:21 pm

“Punish me daddy. Would you like bratty me? Or best behaviour me?” I asked, undressing and placing my clothes on the chair. Standing naked, my hands over my belly as I closed my eyes and knelt before him. I felt the blindfold and soon couldn’t see anything. “I liceto serve you, anything you want to do to me, please do daddy.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:27 pm

I smirked she was saying all the right things and the men coming in quietly agreed. “Anything little one?” I groaned and gotnher up and moved her into position. I smacked her ass hard. “Are you ever going to ask me to tie me up again?” She didn’t respond right away so I smacked her other cheek. She moaned cause a lot of the disgusting men to smile in appreciation.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:38 pm

“Forgive me Daddy.” I knew I would ask again, because I loved to annoy him. “I was out of line.” I moaned as he hit me again, and again. “Please daddy let me have your cock.” I begged, squirming and so aroused.

One gentleman unzipped, and began to stroke his cock as another joined him.

“Please!!” I opened my mouth, unable to see anything. “Gag me.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:45 pm

I forgot we were being watched and let her have just that I unzipped my pants and shoved my cock in her mouth. “You love daddy’s cock in your mouth don’t you?” She moaned her response and soon I was gagging her with him. I couldn’t take it I needed to be inside her. I untied her hands and tossed her carefully on the bed and was so eager to be home I forgot to tie her hands again. That was my mistake one I would soon realize how big of a mistake it was.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:52 pm

I cried out, on all fours and gripped the bedding as I moaned loudly. “Yess!” I gasped, the blindfold was loosening and annoying me. I reached up and went to tug it down, only the see so many eyes in front of me with hungry looks on them. That wasn’t the shocking part. They were furiously stroking their cocks and I froze with horror but didn’t let my expression change. Did he enjoy this? Taking me in front of so many me? This is what he wanted. And I needed to keep the show going. “Sorry Sir, it slipped.” I said, fixing the blindfold. “May I cum?” I would fake it. They didn’t get to see that side of me.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:16 pm

I stopped for a second knowing I fucked up big time. “No you may not!” I said sternly then bent down grabbing her hair whispering. “That’s only for me. Remember I love you.” I wanted to say sorry I wanted to stop this. I should have stopped but I didn’t, because I was disgusting and I needed her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:12 am

I closed my eyes even though they were covered and willed myself to let my mind go and forget about the men in the room. Through more stinging slaps and hits, it was soon over and I said the best I could “Thankyou sir.” I stood, refusing eye contact as I took the robe and walked into the small change room behind the curtain to clean myself up and dress again. I didn’t want to know if the men finished. Travis walked in with a smile on his face as I emerged and went to talk but my hand had other ideas and I slapped him as hard as I could. Gasping from the shock of hitting him, I didn’t know what to do. “George is taking me home. You stay away from me.” I whispered with tears down my cheeks as I rushed past him
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:01 am

I stared knowing I just lost the best thing to ever give me the time of day the one I love and our child.  I packed my shit up told Jake to shove that money up his ass and left.  I got home knowing she was in our bed but I didn’t go there she didn’t want me to so I went to the next best place our baby’s room.  I sat on the floor and put my hands in my head.  “Baby I’m so sorry, I hurt your mum real bad tonight.  I’m a idiot, I’m so mad at myself.  I love your mum more than I could imagine but I did something horrible tonight.  All because I’m a idiot. I hurt her bad.”  I took a deep breath.  “I’m not sure how I can make it up to her.  I don’t know what to do baby. All I know is I hope to do right by you, that is if I can get that chance.  I’ll make sure to teach you everything I didn’t know till I met your mum.  Your beautiful mum god baby your so lucky to have her.  She will love you and take care of you like a mother should.”  I stopped when I noticed a little light over in the table that little things wasn’t there before.  I didn’t even know what it was but it looked like a camera.  “What the fuck!”  I said and walked over to it and looked at it real close.  “I wish I could ask sage what this is?” Shaking my head.  “Alright baby I have to go do some thinking of ways of getting on your mums good side.”  Shaking my head more.  “I’m taking to a empty room now because I can’t go tell our baby this.”  I left the room and went to my office trying to think of something.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:15 am

I watched him on the baby monitor, I laid in bed with tears pouring down my cheeks. I just didn’t know what to say to him. I’d felt things I wish I hadn’t by the biggest was feeling like a fool for being tricked. Morning came and I hadn’t slept much. My surprise untold as I walked into the kitchen and saw him looking the way I felt. “How much did you get paid for that?” I asked trying to hold myself together
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:18 am

I looked at her and sighed. “Would have been 200k but I told Jake to shove it up his ass.” I hated it. “I know it doesn’t mean anything but fuck I’m so sorry, I’m a idiot. I should have just asked you out right or just said no period I don’t even know why I said yes.” I put my head in my hands. “You have ever right to be pissed at me hate me but know I still love you.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:28 am

“Yeah you should have done that.” I agreed. “It’s not that you fucked me in front of a group of men that hurts, it’s that you lied to me about it. That you took something so personal and sacred between us-“ I held my stomach “this is your child! It’s not a gambling fetish attraction, it’s our tucking baby! I didn’t think you wanted anyone else to see me this way.” I had tears down my cheeks as I shook my head “respect me enough to know that I have a say is this! And you’re going back to Jake and taking that 200k and it’s going to me since I was the one they wanted to fucking see!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:33 am

I nodded. “I um want to do something else for you, something I wouldn’t let anyone do and I didn’t even want to let you but I deserve it and you deserve to have this. I want you to tie me up and do what you want to me.” I gulped. “After I will tell you why I don’t want to ever do it again.” I got up and looked at her. “I want to do anything for you I don’t want to hurt you like that again.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:40 am

“If I tied you up, you’d panic and freak out. I’m not going to hurt you.” I couldn’t do that; he had said time and time again that he wouldn’t let me. “And you were taking to the baby monitor last night, I heard what you said.” I wiped my eyes “I don’t want you to do that to me again.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:42 am

I walked over and pulled her to me. “I won’t do it ever again sage. But I want you to do this just this once, I need to be punished.” I needed her to do it because I deserved it just like those other times I deserved it. I sighed. “Please sage darling I need you to punish me.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:46 am

I knew this could be a bad idea and go either way with us. But I also knew he wouldn’t ask it he wasn’t serious. “Ok then. I will punish you.” I looked at him, sipping my tea. “Go to the room, strip down to your boxers and wait for me on the bed.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:18 am

I nodded and turned to walk away. But stopped. “Than you.” Walking into the room I did as she said and I waited panic clear in my head and heart but I had to do this I had to show her I would do anything. This was going to be painful but I needed it. I had to keep telling myself this.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:25 am

I let him wait around for me until I was finished sipping my hot tea and ate some toast. I walked down into the room, trying not to laugh or smile. Seeing him sitting on the edge of the bed, I thought I would panic him as I walked over saying nothing, and opened the drawer of tools. I pulled out a pinwheel, nipple clamps, pegs, needles and a butt plug then sat them beside him. I then went over, and picked up the flogger, cane, crop and rope. He definitely didn’t have a hard on at the sight of all of these. I tied his wrists to the bed, loose enough that I knew he could free himself. “What shall I use first.” I thought tapping my chin. “Hmm, all the things I’ve wanted to try. Maybe I’ll just fuck you the way you fucked my virginity away.” I picked up the large vibrator and turned it on. “Or, maybe I’ll gag you with it and see how much I can make you bleed.” I moved and lifted the crop, running it down his chest and torso, slowly. “Which is it that you would like first?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:30 am

I closed my eyes not wanting to see anything. “Whatever you see fit, madam.” I just wanted her to get it over with. I was in a panic and I tried to cam my breathing and I know she didn’t tighten the ropes on purpose but that wasn’t helping.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:34 am

I tossed the flogger on the bed, and moved away from him. “I’m having a girl. Imagine your daughter being fucked unknowingly in a room full of old men jerking their dicks to her.” I shook my head, and walked to the door “that’s your punishment.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:38 am

My eyes flew open. I watched her walk out. No I needed punished. I didn’t move I sat there for a long time. Hating myself more and more. Why would she tel me like that. What the hell. I mean I was so happy I was having a baby girl but pissed she said that. I put my head down and didn’t move this was my punishment I had to think about what she said. It hurt it angered me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:41 am

He was in there for awhile. I didn’t care. I was so hurt and upset. Hours passed, and I walked back in there holding my bag. I just couldn’t sit here and feel so shit. “I’m leaving now, where are the car keys?” I asked holding a bag.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:44 am

I looked up. “Please don’t go! I’m so sorry please.” I get like shot I went to move but forgot I was still tied my wrist a little raw but I didn’t care. “Tell what I can do to make you not hurt anymore.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:49 am

“Your bag is packed, we’re going away for two nights. There’s no phone reception so you won’t have any access to call anyone or work.” I looked at him “you don’t get to be punished and then forgiven, I don’t know what will fix this. I’m angry at you for just hiding it and not asking me to do it, because I probably would have agreed to it if I knew you really wanted to do this. Now I’m always going to wonder am I enough? What happens when you need to hurt me and can’t? Will you see other women.. that is what’s going through my mind, I’m feeling extremely insecure about us.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next