Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Wish she was mine. EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Wish she was mine. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Wish she was mine. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Wish she was mine. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Wish she was mine. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Wish she was mine. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Wish she was mine. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Wish she was mine. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Wish she was mine. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Wish she was mine.

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Wish she was mine. Empty Wish she was mine.

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:00 am

I’m getting married! But not to him. My best friend who I have loved since I was 5, yeah I know some don’t believe that but it’s true. I remember falling off my bike and my brother laughing at me, but our new neighbor came to my rescue. He was so cute back then. I knew we would be close friends from then on. Even my twin brother liked him. But now back to I’m getting married! Yes I went away for college not to were my brother and best friend went, but is where I found my future husband we I’ll be getting married to in 6 months!

I got the invite that tore my heart into pieces. She was getting married but she wasn’t marrying me like I always hoped she would. I remember the almost kiss. I was so nervous but I wanted to kiss her so bad but her brother freaking ruined that chance. Then she was gone off to a different state to start college on her own. Now she is back and getting married.

Name: Meadow May Fransico
Age 26
Bio: outgoing lovable intelligent. Is a nurse and loves to help people.
Looks: still thinking about it. Will update or send.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Wish she was mine. Empty Re: Wish she was mine.

Post by melbender Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:42 pm

Name: Jake Smith
Bio: the local vet. enjoys working outdoors and being around animals
Looks: Alexander Skarsgard
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:24 pm

I was on cloud nine getting ready for my engagement party. I was excited to see all my friends and introduce them to Kevin. I knew they would like him. The k oh one I was really nervous about seeing is Jake. I loved him and always would but he would never know now. Now that I’m moving on. I finished putting the clip in my almost untamed curly hair. And walked downstairs to see Kevin and my brother talking. I smiled at them and went to the kitchen to help my mum I heard the door open right before I disappeared knowing only one person that would walk into our him was Jake I took a deep breath and turned to look and damn was he still handsome.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:15 am

I thought I’d better come and meet this guy she’s marrying, make sure he’s not some tool that didn’t deserve her. I walked into the kitchen, kissing her mother in the cheek “afternoon Mrs F, my ma says hello.” I smiled opening the fridge and getting myself a can of coke. “Meadow.” I half smiled and left he room to go find her brother. I walked in wanting to groan as I seen this Kevin bloke and sat down.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:58 am

I took in a breath and saw mum staring at me and then looking at where Jake disappeared to. I avoided her look and went to save Kevin from my brother. As I walked over I saw Jake giving Kevin a slide look. I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around him. “My brother isn’t telling lies about me is he?” I asked smiling knowing he probably was.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:03 am

I watched her sit by him and leant back “nothing but the truth.” I winked at her. I looked back at Kevin “I swear I know you from somewhere, I just can’t figure out where from.” This guy gave me a bad vibe
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:08 am

I looked at Jake.l then at Kevin. “Didn’t you come here to do a short intern with the uni?” I was so proud of him when he did that.

“Ah yes I did and we might have ran into each other there or at a coffee shop.” I smirked knowing he saw me at a frat party one that meadow knew nothing about along with the girls there too.

“Kevin teaches back at home at the uni. He is such a good teacher too.” I smiled at Kevin and kissed his cheek.

“Babe seriously you know how I feel about public affection.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:51 am

I leant back frowning “nah, I don’t go to that coffee shop or the uni.” I shrugged “it’ll come to me. So how’s the wedding plans coming along?” I looked at Meadow asking this “found your dress? You know I feel kinda annoyed that you’re marryong someone else considering we’re already married.” I grinned playfully, referring to the time as kids we got married.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:02 am

I rolled my eyes and looked at Kevin’s shocked face. “We were kids and it was a pretend wedding.” I said and smiled over at Jake remembering it . It was the best day of my life.

“I remember that it was funny you both took it so seriously for a while, Jake you even told my mum that meadow had to move in with you in your room, told her not to worry because you had bunk beds.” My brother laughed loudly. “The funny thing is I actually always thought you two would end up married. I really wanted Jake as a brother but now I’ll have two brothers.”

I smiled shyly at my brother not knowing he thought that I glanced at Jake and then the doorbell rang. “I’ll get it, Kevin honey don’t listen to a word they say.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:04 am

“Don’t worry, I’ll have a fake divorce and send you off to happily marry.” I wanted to roll my eyes at this jerk. Of all the men, she could have picked someone half decent.
“So Kevin, what is it that you do?” I asked
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:07 am

He smirked. “Meadow told you I teach and it’s the perfect job never gets boring sometime long hours though but the students keep me busy.” He winked at Jake. He had a feeling this prick was going to try to cause problems with his plan of marrying meadow. Don’t get me wrong she is beautiful and good for events but I can’t give up the young girls that come to my office wanting extra credit.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:09 am

“I’m sure they do.” I agreed. “What is it you teach? I’ve got to come give a lecture next week, maybe I’ll swing by and say hi.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:14 am

He smirked. “I teach anatomy actually. It’s how I met meadow. She was a student when I was in my last year I was actually a student teacher for her class.” I looked over at the door to make sure she was still busy. “You have to give a lecture on what exactly? I mean you don’t seem like the type to be giving lectures. Maybe the type to be behind a bar. What is it you do exactly?” This guy was pissing me off.

I was talking to my girlfriends and catching them up on everything and they was telling me everything that has been going on here I was surprised when they said Jake was still single as single gets.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:16 am

“Behind a bar?” I half laughed “well maybe but I’m a vet. So the only bars I get behind are the cages at the zoo sometimes.” Shrugging, I stretched out “Meadow is like a sister to me. Hurt her and I won’t hesitate to break your neck.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:23 am

He grinned leaning up looking at him “is that all she is to you?” He looked at her brother. “I need a drink, get me one.” Her brother didn’t look happy that I just told him what to do but this asshole isn’t going to win this game. “Look I know you think you know what’s best for her but she is marrying me and not you so get over it and go find some little toy to fuck with, they can be fun.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:30 am

“Is that so? I’ll be sure to bring a date to the wedding then.” I stood up rolling my eyes. What a dick “get your own fucking drink.” I said and walked out almost bumping into Meadow, I held her up before she fell “Sorry didn’t see you there.” I scratched the base of my neck “I was just telling Kevin I’ve got a date for the wedding, so make sure I’m a plus one.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:35 am

I looked at him. “Oh, um okay.” I said not liking that. “Wait Jessie and char said you haven’t been seeing anyone?” I said then hated myself for it because it seemed as if I was checking up on him. Kevin came around the corner.

“Oh I think Jaz would like him, she seems to be right up his allley you know slutty and all!” Kevin said with a wink to Jake. “I’m sure he wouldnat have to try to hard to win her over at least.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:37 am

“Yeah not my type of girl, and Jessie and Char wouldn’t know, I don’t kiss and tell. Like to keep them private from gossip.” I shrugged. There wasn’t anyone so I needed to find a girl before it was the wedding. “Anyway, how about you get your fiancé to be a drink, I’m sure she’s thirsty.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:43 am

I smiled and laughed. “Yeah, I don’t see that happening Kevin says I’m more than capable of getting my own things. That he shouldn’t have to do things for me.” I smiled at him and looked at Kevin.

“I do need to make a call so I’ll be right back baby.” I kissed her hard in front of this dipshit.

I watched Kevin walk away. “That was a little odd he never kissed me like that ever.” I turned and looked at Jake. “So how’s it going? I hear your the big time bet around here. I so wish I could have a dog but Kevin is allergic.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:46 am

“Oh really?” I raised a brow, “ive just come from Mrs Mullen’s and she’s for 4 big German Shepard’s, I’m covered in dog hair and salvia, he didn’t sneeze once.” I pointed out.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:49 am

I didn’t like that he just pretty much accused Kevin of lying. “Oh he may have taken something not knowing if he would be around any animals.” I say making up excuses like always. “So your staying in town and not moving away like you always said you would?” I walked over and sat down wishing I knew why it felt strange to be around him now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:53 am

“So why wouldn’t he take something so you could have a dog?” That didn’t make sense. “Anyway I was set to leave, but was offered to take over the vet here and I couldn’t pass it up. So I’m staying, I’ve brought a house and now all I need is the wife and kids.” I laughed wished ng it was her that I was having that with. “How long arenyou back for?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:03 pm

I smiled. “Well, Kevin will be going back and forth but I’ll be here for six months. Kevin can’t miss work and well he doesn’t want me to work that much so I pretty much am sitting on my degree which sucks because I love helping people you know.” That’s one thing that I hated most was that he didn’t want me working. “So I pretty much help out my neighbor with her health problems.” I sighed. “A wife and kids huh, So is this date maybe that special someone?” God it hurt to ask this. My chest was pounding wanted to know who this woman was.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:07 pm

“Maybe,” I smiled “only time will tell I guess.” I frowned at her for a moment “why shouldn’t you work? You’ve studied hard and I don’t see why you can’t work?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:12 pm

I looked out where I saw Kevin on the phone smiling and laughing. “Kevin is very traditional and so is his family.” “So, do you think Kevin and I will last! I need to know and here it from you.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum