Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Fake Fiancé EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Fake Fiancé EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Fake Fiancé EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Fake Fiancé EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Fake Fiancé EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Fake Fiancé EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Fake Fiancé EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Fake Fiancé EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Fake Fiancé EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fake Fiancé

2 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Fake Fiancé Empty Fake Fiancé

Post by melbender Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:31 pm

Christmas in New York is her favourite time of year.. or well it was, until her parents called to say they’re coming to stay for the holidays and can’t wait to finally meet her fiancé.. It usually wouldn’t have been a problem, but the major downside was that there’s no fiancé.. she’s as single as one can be. She’s got a great job, finally moved into her new apartment and enjoying life, as a single woman with a cat. The thought of having a man around, warmed her heart but none were interested in her. With her sisters upcoming wedding, she knew the pressure was on to settle down and the words I’m engaged were being blurted our after one too many drinks after endless nagging.

She had her eye on someone, and not just anyone.. her boss. Like that would ever happen. Emotionless and arrogant, he could be the perfect candidate.. Well, there was no harm in asking right?
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Fake Fiancé Empty Re: Fake Fiancé

Post by melbender Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:02 pm

NAME: Georgia Elliot
BIO: A workaholic who reads often and enjoys cooking. Loves red wine and her cat Milo.
LOOKS: will send.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:19 pm

Name: Rhett Williams
Bio: work alcoholic, arrogant, loves being who he is, enjoys quiet night runs, wishes the city wasn’t so busy, doesn’t like being around too many people. Keeps to himself.
Looks: will send!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:30 pm

I glanced at my watch, almost time to finish work and head home. I logged off the computer and picked up the stack of contracts that needed signing. Walking into Mr Williams office, I didn’t bother knocking as he was staring out the window. “I need your autograph on these before lunch tomorrow so I can send them off.” I placed them down, watching him intently. “Is there anything else you need before I leave?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:39 pm

I sighed hearing her speak to me as if I was some jerk of a boss pissed me off but that’s who I was or who I wanted them to think I was. But not her I hated when she spoke to me like that. I turned Slowly lookin at her. “Miss Elliot, I’ll sign these now if you’d just go back to your desk and wait.” I walked over picking up the nice stack knowing it would take at least a hour to get through. “Now would be nice. I don’t want to be here all night I do have plans.” I say knowing I was bullshitting my plans consist of me going for a long run along the city wishing I was along a lake or somewhere else someone else.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:44 pm

I half rolled my eyes and walked back to the desk, pulling open the drawer to call up and grab takeaway. Looks like it was going to be another long night here. I ordered his dinner also, not taking the chance of being yelled at for not thinking of him. It was hard to know where my duties stopped. Pressing the intercom, I said “I ordered you Thai. You can thank me later.” Then hung up before he could get a word in back
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:52 pm

I smirked to myself. “Such a good girl. Always knows what I’m craving.” I spoke to myself signing the contracts not really reading them and not caring. All I kept thinking of was how it would be fun to bend Georgia over and really show her how mean I can be. She was so sweet and innocent that I knew it would never happen Plus she was a relationship girl and that’s wasn’t for me not after my ex anyways. The reason I am who I am and why I live in the damn city.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:56 pm

I noticed he had finished signing them, and rolled my eyes but not bothering to go and get them. Such an ass at times. Oh his ass.. how it looked in those navy slacks and hung low on his lips. I cleared my throat as I noticed the delivery boy standing in front of me with a grin. “Umm thanks.” I paid him and blushed, walking into the office and sitting on his couch. “I’m eating in here, I’ve cleaned my desk already so sit and enjoy before I go home.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:01 pm

I got up and removed my suit jacket and tie. “What if I had dinner plans miss Elliot? Did you not think that maybe my plans involves taking a woman out to dinner?” Fuck that I wouldn’t do that if I was being paid. Maybe take her to a hotel fuck her and then leave. I sat down on the opposite side of the couch and smirked. “Oh by the way we are working this Christmas Eve. Big contract to get in.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:05 pm

“But I have plans.. my family is coming down.” Or maybe this was my way to get out of seeing my family this Christmas. “And if you were taking a woman out then you wouldn’t have taken your jacket off.” I raised a brow. “I’ll eat and be out of your way in no time. You’re not the only one with a life Mr Williams.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:11 pm

I had to laugh. “Oh? Does miss Elliot have a life outside of this office and what does she do when she leaves her? Go home to her six dogs or is it cats? Are you a cat lady miss Elliot?” I knew she was getting pissed but that’s okay. It was better that way. “Beside what if I wasn’t planning to take her out to eat but just to eat? I don’t think I’d need my jacket for that now would I?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:16 pm

“Actually I have one cat and his name is Milo, so suck on that.” I glared. “You can eat or do whatever it is you please, go and enjoy your harem of women Lucifer.” The last part slipped out as my eyes widened “anyway, I wanted to ask you a favour, which you should agree to.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:19 pm

I wanted to laugh so hard. “You want to ask me a favor after you just called me Lucifer. Miss Elliot do you not get paid well? Do you not like your job?” I was beyond courius. “If your favor envolves vacation time then forget it now because we are to busy here.” The way her eyes widen was so fucking hot.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:27 pm

“Vacation?” I snorted “since when have I taken time off. No, I Umm.. my family is coming over and I kind of told them I was engaged as a way to shut them up about me turning into an old maid, anyway.. I don’t have a fiancé so I thought maybe you’d like to come to Christmas dinner if you’re not busy and just play pretend for a few hours.” I asked casually with chopsticks in the air.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:32 pm

I stared at her for a while. Not knowing what to say. Was she serious didn’t she have a friend who could do this or a boyfriend. “What your boyfriend said no?” I laughed and continued. “Your kissing right just tell them the truth lying gets you no where.” I hated that Missperfect is t now that I know she lies. “I don’t understand.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:37 pm

“My sister is 24 and about to marry my ex boyfriend. I’d rather stab my eyes out than endure a night with them but you’re right, I should tell them the truth but then I would only hear about how I’ll die alone and be eaten by cat.” I scoffed putting my food in the bag. “No one understands that I enjoy working, please forget what I just asked.. I’m over worked and exhausted, I’m going to go home now and put an add on Tinder for a weekend lover.. who knows, maybe I’ll eat without eating.” I winked clicking my tongue as I stood to clean up.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:41 pm

I shook my head. “You put a add on tinder and I’ll loose my personal assistant. That’s not a smart move miss Elliot.” Forget what she said how could I. “Your ex and your sister huh? That might be fun to see. Plus my family is going back home so I won’t be seeing them this Christmas because like hell I’ll ever go back there.” I stood taking the trash. “What Time is dinner?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:45 pm

I frowned, cocking my head to the side and then burst out laughing. There was no way he was serious about this. “Forget it, it’s ridiculous to even suggest. Blame it on lack of sleep and desperation and I also know you would never fire me, I’m the best you’ve ever had.” I smiled leaning in the doorway.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:48 pm

I laughed not meaning to. “No I would t that’s not what I meant, I meant there are crazy people out there you put a add up and they could hurt you or worse. That’s not happening so again what time is dinner?” I said in a more serious tone one that says I’m not playing at all. I could do a dinner no harm.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:51 pm

“Well you can’t just show up for dinner and then leave, you would have to be there a bit before so maybe come around 2?” I shrugged, still not believing he would. “And if anyone asks, you proposed at the park after dinner and my ring is being re sized and cleaned.” I grinned.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:55 pm

I nodded but that didn’t work for me. “Okay. If there is anything else I need to know just tell me within this week. You may go now I have more work to do.” Yeah I had to go for a run then home to find that damn ring I thought I’d never see again. There is no way I’d let her say be ring was getting resized. If she thought that’s how I’d go in with this pretend boyfriend fiancé thing then she is a crazy cat lady.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:02 pm

“Alright, well maybe you should come to my place before they arrive so you know where everything is in case if you get lost or whatever. I’ll draw a map. Or send you a Snapchat.” I laughed to myself “my bad, Snapchat is something young people use to communicate on.” I winked and ran out to catch the bus before the last one took off for the night.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:08 pm

I stood there watching her run off like a damn Cinderella story. Fuck how old does she think I am? Okay so maybe I had no clue till now what Snapfat or whatever she called it was. I went back to my window and watched her get to the bus. I couldn’t let it go. I grabbed my shit and went to my car pulling up to the bus stop. I rolled my window down. “Get in, it isn’t safe out here at this time for my fake fiancé.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:13 pm

I felt my cheeks flame and groaned “oh you’re funny aren’t you.” I wasn’t going to deny a ride, anything to get off that bus. I sat in his car, and grinned “oh this is fancy, I like the car.” I clipped the belt up “I’m on park avenue. Thanks to you I can afford a decent apartment.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:40 pm

I smiled. “Of course you’d choose park ave.” I drove her there and walked her up. “See you tomorrow but as my personal assistant not my fake fiancé.” I winked and left this wasn’t going to end well I can feel it. It’s just dinner then it’s over and she is my assistant. I can’t get any more envolved with her than I am. “I fucking winked at her. Shit.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next