Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 40 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 40 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Escape ( Ash and Mel )

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 40 Empty Escape ( Ash and Mel )

Post by melbender Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tanner and Charlotte are back!!

With seven kids! The quads who are turning 18 (max, noah, sam, Finn ) . Their daughter who is 16 ( Lily ) and the twins who are 15 ( Tom, Andy ) . It's been a crazy ride and they stopped breeding after they lost a son to stillbirth.

Now, Charlotte runs the café with Lily working there after school to help out.

Tanner has his boxing gym that he runs and trains but never fights.

How do the two of them make it work? is it still as passionate as before?

and... what happens when old past troubles come knocking on their door.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 40 Empty Re: Escape ( Ash and Mel )

Post by melbender Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:23 am

“I want my own.” I called out, clearing the dinner plates. “Otherwise you won’t get much.” I grinned to myself, stacking the plates together and sighing “you boys are too old to leave them here. I won’t be doing anyone’s laundry until you learn to help me out a bit. If you don’t, you loose your car keys and phones.” 

Lily took a shower, afterwards staring at myself in the mirror. I was slim, short but I didn’t think I was at all sexy. I just couldn’t see that about me. I dried my long dark hair, tying it into a plait and changing into long pyjamas. I went back to the bedroom, staring out at the snow falling. I hated what he’s done to me, and I hoped he would pay for it.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:22 am

Laughing as I watched Gunnar make banana splits and I cleaned up. “One day those boys will clean up after themselves if they know what’s good for them.”

Hannah laughed. “Well, I’ve been cleaning cooking and making my own money for a while now. Maybe I can help get them into shape with that when I move closer.” I was being serious too. It’s not hard. I handed him the banana splits I made for them and grabbed Lily’s plus some candy and popcorn with some drinks as well. I made sure I cleaned up and then went upstairs. As I walked into her room I saw her looking upset. I didn’t want to mention it so I smiled and said. “I got lots of goodies for us to watch Deadpool with.” I sat handing her, her banana split.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:27 am

I looked at the food and groaned “oh wow, this looks amazing.” I said sitting on the bed and crossing my legs “I guess I’ll share with you.” I winked taking a spoon and dipping it in.

“I think we’re having another boy. I’m craving sugar. A tell tale sign for me.” I laughed, patting my belly.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:39 am

I smiled. “Really! I’m not saying I’m excited but it does calm me because girls I just don’t understand.”

“Awe that’s so sweet of you to share.” I leaned forward before she could take the spoonful in her mouth I wrapped my lips around it and pulled away. “Mmmm so good that your sharing!” I winked and sat back smirking at myself.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:42 am

“Don’t take it personally, we have one daughter so of course we’re pro with the boys. Girls are hormonal. Imagine if we had all girls and one boy, you’d be pulling your hair out.” I laughed. “Come Sit outside on the balcony, it’s snowing.” 

I rolled my eyes laughing “You’re such a dork. Lucky you’re hot, otherwise I’d have told you to get your own bowl.” I smiled leaning back in the bed as the movie began.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:12 am

“Let me grab a blanket!” I said going to grab one. “I’m glad we don’t have all girls I would be all grey instead of lightly salt and peppered. I wouldn’t be this handsome.”

Laughing. “So now I’m hot not just cute! I’ll take that.” We watched the movie with her falling asleep I watched her for a while then got up. Wrote a note.

lily-pad,
Call if you need anything I’m right next door! See you tomorrow for breakfast!
Xoxo guns
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:18 am

“Aww but I really love the salt and pepper look, it’s sexy.” I wiggles my brows, running my fingers through his hair just as the back door opened and Gunnar walked out. “Lily sleeping?” I asked, sitting up straighter. “Will you be around tomorrow?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:20 am

Smiling. “Yes Mrs cook she fell asleep midway through the movie. I wrote a note telling her I would be around for breakfast if you don’t mind. I got her to eat a little tonight I’d like to see if she eats breakfast.” Gunnar said.

“That’s fine boy, we will see you at breakfast.” As he walked off I looked at char. “I haven’t really noticed has lily not been eating?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:25 am

"He needs to remember he's not her minder, and we're her parents, I don't want him acting possessive or watching her eat." i said watching him walking over to his house. "Nice or not, he can't just come purely to make sure she eats something." i ran a hand through my hair, shivering. "she will eat when shes hungry."

i rolled over, noticing the bed empty beside me. i yawned, spotting a note and read it. i smiled, and placed it on my table, then went back to sleep. looking forward to breakfast
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:04 pm

I nodded.  “Okay sweetie so I thought he was doing a good thing and here you tell me he isn’t.  So confusing you woman are.  But I love you so I’ll agree with you on this.”  I kissed her and watched the snow fall.  

The next morning I got up and walked over to the cooks place.  As I walked in Noah was sitting there smirking.  “I knew you would be back here this morning.  We need to find a time to talk and figure out what to do with those fucking bastards when you move!”  I laughed an dnodded.  “Yes we do Noah but your sister told me last night she didn’t want me to get involved.”  I didn’t promise her anything but I was scared she would get upset with me if I did.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:08 pm

“Morning boys.” I yawned walking into the kitchen, half asleep, in a robe and my hair looking freshly fucked. I needed coffee badly. “Morning mr cook.” I smiled, giving him a knowing glance as I started making my drink. 

I was still in my pyjamas, tired from barely sleeping as I walked downstairs. I heard my parents talking and then my brothers. I spotted Gunner at the table and smiled “morning.” I sat opposite them both. “Have you finished eating already?” I frowned slightly looking at the clock.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:31 pm

Shaking my head. “Nah I was waiting on you and Noah was keeping me company. I thought we could take a walk in the snow today.” I wasn’t going to push her eating. I just wanted her to trust me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:46 pm

Maybe.” I just smiled and looked over at dad who brought me a hot chocolate to drink with marshmallows “thanks daddy.” Bringing the drink to my lips, I looked at him “a walk in the snow, after breakfast then.” 

I made a plate up of food and took it over to her, bacon and eggs with some toast. I didn’t say anything as I came back and got the boys their plates and took over. “Daddy should make pancakes tomorrow, his choc chip ones.” 

I nodded, and smiled a bit “yeah he should.” Glancing at my plate, I sighed and picked up some bacon, taking a small bite.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:21 am

I smiled.  “A walk when your ready will be great tomorrow I need to go Get some things in the morning.  But we can hang out later if you want tomorrow.”  I didn’t want her to think she had to hang out with me.

I was watching them and her noticing she wasn’t eating as much but I wouldn’t say anything unless it became a problem.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:34 am

“Cool, sounds good.” I smiled, i had a couple more bites of eggs and bacon and ate the toast, but that’s all I felt like eating. “I’m going to shower and get dressed. I’ll be down soon.” I said running off to the stairs. 

I looked at her plate and noticed she ate a little but not a lot. “Maybe you can go to that burger place you kids all to eat at, lily loves the shakes there.” I suggested to Gunnar.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:46 am

Nodding “yeah I remember she use to get a This milkshake mustache, Noah and max would tease her all the time.” Gunnar chuckled. “We can bring you one back if you’d like?”

“Boy your making me look bad now!” Tanner laughed. “You know she will want one of every kind!” He whispered.

-------

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1010
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40