Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Never meant to be or maybe! - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Never meant to be or maybe! - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Never meant to be or maybe! - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Never meant to be or maybe! - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Never meant to be or maybe! - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Never meant to be or maybe! - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Never meant to be or maybe! - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Never meant to be or maybe! - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Never meant to be or maybe! - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Never meant to be or maybe!

2 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

Never meant to be or maybe! - Page 30 Empty Never meant to be or maybe!

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

When two people aren't meant to be and a tragedy happens all at once what do they do? Rachel and (guy) thought they were meant to be but nothing would every go right. No, no one cheated on the other but they would fight constantly both putting each other down. One drucken fight and a police call later in the small town they lived in, they called it quits, but that didn't last long when Rachel found out she was pregnant. She told (guy and they tried to work on things got worse. Rachel grew depressed she had thoughts of being a terrible mother because of things he said she made the decision to leave as soon as the baby was born. She never told (guy). The baby was born prematurely due to a argument they had and Rachel left with a note saying she wasn't fit to be a mother.

Three years pass and Sara comes to the small town and meets (guy). She brings him out of the heart broke he encountered after Rachel left and their baby didn't make it. After a few months of being together Sara falls pregnant and planned to tell (guy) the night after her doctors appointment only Rachel came back. After another week Sara started to bleed and called (guy). As he got there he was worried once she said she was worried about the baby he panicked and got her into his car. But they didn't make it to the hospital because they hit another car.

Rachel Morgan
24 at the beginning 27 when she comes back
Waitress at a bar
Tells people how it is or at least did. Was a bitch but now soft and quiet. Depressed and lonely. Changes her ways drastically

Sara Thomas
Realtor
Brilliant fun and outgoing always in a good mood. Looks at the bright end of things.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Never meant to be or maybe! - Page 30 Empty Re: Never meant to be or maybe!

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:41 am

I smiled "okay I'm going to finish up packing in here then maybe have a lay down." I yawned. God I couldn't believe he didn't want children with me . It hurt.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:48 am

I walked out, stopping her in the hallway. "Hey, are you alright?' i asled concerned. "you don't want to eat with us?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:04 pm

I looked at him. "I'm fine just really tired babe it's nothing I think I just was so happy and then started packing and got tired. I'll eat just not right now. I would like a little nap not long." I kissed him and smiled hopefully that convinced him I was okay.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:51 am

I watched her, and finally nodded "alright then, we'll I'll get dinner cooking. I'll probably have a late one with all the things I need to pack up but you go and sleep," I.keant forward kissing her temple. "I love you."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:38 pm

"I love you too, and I'm only laying down for a small sleep baby so I can help later." I kissed his cheek and left to lay down before he had a chance to say anything once in bed I cried. I was happy but I thought he would want to give Timmy a brother or sister. I was wrong.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:03 am

I cooked up some sausages in bread for Timmy and he sat down watching Nemo while I kept packing away. I found a heap of Sara's things, and i felt like shit when I came across an ultrasound photo in a box with her other things. I wiped away a tear and closed the lid back up. I couldn't throw this out. It made me feel liek shit. anotehr kids I wouldn't know. I put it in a larger box with some of my things and taped it up. I walked into the room after a couple hours. "Rach, you should eat something.." i said quietly sitting by her side.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:11 am

I groaned. "I'm not hungry but I should get up and help pack some things." I rolled over and looked at him. "You okay?" I know I probably looked like shit I cried myself to sleep.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:02 am

"No. You look puffy in the eyes, what's the matter. I can tell when you're upset you know, I'm no rookie when it comes to you." if she thinks she's fooled me then she's kidding herself. "Be honest, and talk to me baby."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:14 am

I sighed and looked at him. "I just thought maybe that you would want to have another baby later down the road and it caught me off guard when you said you didn't. That's all." I said in a rush. "But I really don't want to talk about it now we have a lot to get done." I said as I slid off the bed and walked towards the bathroom to get fixed up.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:25 am

I followed behind her, she couldn't walk off and that be the end of conversation. I kept my voice soft so Timmy wouldn't hear us. "look, I'm not sure I can give you what you want if that's what you're after.. I was still struggling with losing Max and then it happens all over again with Sara and our baby, that's two dead babies I'll never meet. I'm sorry, but right now having a child isn't something I can agree to." I hoped she understood, the pain I was going through was raw. "Im here for Timmy, I just assumed that was enough."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:52 pm

I couldn't look at him. "I wasn't asking for anything." I said quietly "I just assumed in time we could but I see that won't happen now and you being here for Timmy is great." I couldn't say the rest because I didn't want to hurt him but maybe this wasn't meant to be.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:08 pm

"well I am not sure how I'll feel in the future." I said quietly, I stood up again and walked to the door. "I told you before and you said you understood as falling pregnant wasn't going to be easy.. I just.." I shook my head, not knowing what else to say. I walked out, picking up another box. I had packing to go and do.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:47 am

I sighed. So much for talking he asked I told them he walks away. I started packing what I could and then went to lay with Timmy u didn't talk to jack the rest of the night. I was starting to think maybe this wasn't a good idea. But I also said I wouldn't run but I didn't know what to do.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:21 am

I had felt like a jerk all night. I fell asleep on the couch, and woke up early. I felt like shit with barely any sleep. I loaded up the car, and had done a couple trips already, stopping and grabbing some breakfast for us all on my way back. I plated it up, and just hoped we could work this out. if not, then i didn't want to think about that.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:11 am

Timmy and I walked out of his room and i smelled some food my belly making it a point that I was hungry. Timmy took off and ran jumping into jacks arms. "Morning it smells good!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:40 am

"It should be, I brought it." i grinned. "Are you two ready for today? We have alot to do... I have a couple guys coming around to help me lift the bigger items," i didn't want her trying to do it and end up hurting herself. I got up, kissing her on the cheek.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:13 am

I smiled. "I think Timmy is just excited. Me I'm a little nervous but excited as well." Timmy started bouncing and I knew. "Potty now!" Oh god. He was going to pee himself.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum