Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Surprise surprise  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Surprise surprise  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Surprise surprise  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Surprise surprise  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Surprise surprise  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Surprise surprise  EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Surprise surprise  EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Surprise surprise  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Surprise surprise  EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Surprise surprise

2 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

Surprise surprise  Empty Surprise surprise

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:50 am

What happens when college student Abby transfers to her boyfriends college?  Well she gets dumped in a town she knows no one except her ex!  2 and a half months before classes start she decides to go out to a bar to get smashed because she just moved here and she has no one.  

As she is telling the bartender her issues as she drinks a group of guys walk in about 10 years older than her and she notices one who smiles at her as he walks by to the back to play pool.  Every once and a while she catches his eyes on her.  He is hot and would be a great one night stand she thinks even tho she has never had one.  Hell she has only been with her ex and that's been almost 8 months ago. 

So what happens as college starts up and she is sitting in her English class pregnant and staring at her ex flirt in front of her and then the professor walks in and it's her one night stand and father of her child??

Name:  Abby polls
Bio: college student and alone.  Smart funny and shy. Pregnant.
Looks: coming
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Surprise surprise  Empty Re: Surprise surprise

Post by melbender Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:11 am

Name: Tyson Williams
Bio: Abandoned as a child. Went from foster home to foster home. Loves to teach. Has a crazy ex gf who dumped him on valentines day because he wasn't going to propose. He isn't ready to settle down. Lives with his friend. Is very athletic, loves the outdoors.
Look: i'll email them.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:19 am

Sitting in this bar by myself makes me look like a loser and in a way I am but I don't care.  What else was I suppose to do I just showed up and instead of my boyfriend loving me right now I'm here.  He actually dumped me dumped me!  He could have done this before I uped and transfered here.  Ugggghh .  I just got done letting the bartender in on my horrible life when a group of guys walked in loudly.  I ignored them but for some reason I turned and saw a really extremely hot guy.  Damn!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:22 am

We'd come out to celebrate me getting a new job and the guys thought it was high time i stopped moping around and get laid again. I wasn't really looking but one piece caught my eye up at the bar and i gave her a bit of a smile. She was definitely a looker. "Alright, let's play and loser buys the next round!" i say grabbing the pool stick as the guys cheered.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:27 am

I glanced back and smiled as he looked up at me.  I asked for another drink and was talking about some other great places as a guy approached and tried his best to get me to dance and I laughed not interested in this douche he reminded me of my ex Caleb and I was having it anymore.  I was just about to order another beer and shot when I smelt the most amazing male smell ever.  My god it was all woodsy and clean!  All man.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:32 am

"I'll have another round of bourbon." i spoke, wasted as fuck. I looked at the girl beside me and smirked "what's a pretty little thing-" the guys began whistling and i shook my head "-excuse them, they're drunk.. well i am too, but." i was rambling, "Tyson, you meeting anyone here tonight or can i take a seat?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:40 am

I had to laugh. "Sexy and funny!  Nice!". I said and smiled.  "I'm Abby and the seat is all yours."  I wasn't about to tell him I was a loser
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:53 am

The crowd began getting louder, and i wasn't about to start lip reading, i leant right in, my breath hitting her ear as i spoke more huskier than usual. "So, gorgeous. You in town for the night, or do you live here?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:27 pm

Okay do I tell him I just moved here or that I'm visiting a friend or what?  i shiver and respond "well that all depends are you wanting to take me home or to yours?"  I wink at him.  Clearly shocking him a little but I don't care I want him tonight and tonight only.  I hear his friends and wonder if he isn't use to doing this either.  
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:30 pm

shit our place was trashed and she'd think i was a lazy slob who done nothing all day. "im not sure I can wait that long.. A bathroom would suit, or out the back of the bar?" fuck my cock was hard and the way she spoke wasn't helping. I wanted to taste her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:52 pm

Mmmm I liked his idea better then no one had to find a way home or deal with that awkwardness.  "I'll follow you handsome!" I say as I run my hand over his bulge.  I stood and downed the last of my drink.  I couldn't believe I was going to have sex with this stranger but I didn't care.  He grabbed my hand and we were outside the bar in seconds kissong hard as he backed me against the wall.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:05 pm

"fuck I'm so hard for you. " I didn't know her name and didn't care. I spun her around, pressing her front to the brick wall and began kissing down her neck and pulling her jeans and panties down. Squatting down, pushing her forwards and gripping her ass as I began licking and tasting her slit from Behind. Growling as I.stood and spun her around to face me again "taste how sweet you are!" my tongue down her throat as I shoved two fingers inside her, she was so tight. "youre so sexy." I groaned again and kissed down her body, needing to taste that sweet cunt again.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:18 pm

"Holy hell I need you inside me please!"  I say as my hands gripped his hair as he kissed my belly and started back towards my sweet spot.  "Please don't tease me just fuck me!"  I think that got his attention because he was right back in front of my face smirking that sexy smirk.  I pulled him back and kissed him moaning hard as I undid his pants and slid down to taste him.  I licked and sucked his hard cock hard loving the feel of him hitting my throat I moaned more before he gripped me and I wrapped my legs around him as he entered me hard.  "Ahhh yes harder!"  I screamed.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:25 pm

She was so gong to have grazes over her ass later on. I pounded her faster, grabbing her tit and groping as I sucked on her neck, surely leaving a mark or two. "fuck you're tight. " I groaned digging my other hand into her ass as I kept fucking her deep and wild.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:37 pm

I moaned "and your fucking big! Fuck I needed this!"  I say leaving my scratch marks all over his back.  I didn't care it's not like I will see him again.  "Fuck I'm so gonna cum!  Harder fuck me harder!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:39 pm

Her words and screams sent he over the edge "cum with me! " I groaned out and blew hard and in deep spurts. "fuck.." I moaned and stilled inside of her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:53 pm

Wow!  He stood there holding me as we both tried to catch our breath.  I needed to get out of there and back to my apartment or I'll want him again and this is just a one night stand that's all.  "Wow seriously thank you for the awesome fuck!"  I say as he puts me down and we fix ourselves.  I kiss his cheek and walk back inside to pay my tab.  Once I do I can feel his eyes on me but I don't want to look at him.  I feel his friends staring too but I won't look.  Once I got my last shot I ordered and tipped the bartender I glanced back as they all stared held my shot you and took it then blew what's his name tony Daren of yeah Tyson, a kiss I turned and walked out.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:22 am

Well fuck. Whoever the hell she was, certainly fixed whatever slump i was in. She was incredible, and it was good she left or I would have taken her back to our place and fucked her all night long. We finished playing pool and doing more shots. By the time i got home, i was so drunk i passed out in my clothes.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:35 am

I thought I was sick with nerves of running into Caleb but once I left the doctors I knew that wasn't it.  I tried going back to the bar and asking the bartender if he remembered that night and he couldn't help me.  He said he remembered me but not the guy.  Great! I really fucked up now!  I start my last year of college single and pregnant! Tomorrow will suck ass.  At least the father of my child was handsome.  I laughed.  

I walked into my English class and sat down from the looks of it the professor was late and I felt sick not only morning sickness but sick of seeing my ex making out with some bimbo right in front of me and yes he kept looking at me too!  I put my head down to ease the food coming back up.  When I heard everyine get quiet.  
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:49 am

Fucking late on my first day was not a good look. i walked into class and everyone stopped and looked. Except the two at the front who was swallowing eac ohers tongues. "If you two can pull yourself from each other, then we'll start or we'll sit here all day and watch you make out like hungry dogs." i said smirking as others laughed. "Right, I'm your new English professor Williams. I'm new here, but don't think you can pull anything over me-" i said and the girl in the second row caught my eye. She looked familiar and then my throat went dry. oh fuck.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:54 am

I sat there and stared at him.  Oh shit!  Then the morning sickness came hard and I got up and ran almost not making it out the door and to the trash before loosing my breakfast.  "Oh fuck!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:13 am

I stood frozen and the sound of her throwing up brought me back in. A few of the other students were making fun of her but i said nothing and walked over. "Are you ok?" i quietly asked. I was pissed but not letting it show.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:16 am

I nodded my head afriad to speak.  Then I heard the voice I never wanted to hear again.  "Abby cakes! Maybe I should take you to the hospital you never get sick!"  Caleb said.  Shit shit shit.  "Go away Caleb I hate you!"  I then got up and walked out of the class I couldn't be there not with the both of them.  Shit now what do I do I started to cry.  
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:34 am

I sighed when she left and looked at this caleb guy. "sit back down." i said and ran out of the class. Least i finally knew her name. "Abby," i called out firm. "i can't let you leave on the first day, it won't look good on your finals report." i walked towards her still. "do you need a doctor?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:45 am

I looked at him and cried more.  "No I-i-i already have been to the doctor there isn't anything wrong but we should talk.  Just not now okay I'll come back and sit in the back in case it hits me again."  I couldn't look at him.  "I'm sorry."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum