Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Desire and Lust - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Desire and Lust - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Desire and Lust - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Desire and Lust - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Desire and Lust - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Desire and Lust - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Desire and Lust - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Desire and Lust - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Desire and Lust - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Desire and Lust

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Desire and Lust - Page 3 Empty Desire and Lust

Post by Lovely love Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:56 am

First topic message reminder :

Nadia was a popular girl, she had a hot boyfriend,  and a lot of friends. What more could she want? She wants the new hot math teacher. Ever since she saw him she couldn't stop thinking about him. She tried not to think of him while she was with her boyfriend but it failed and his face would come popping out. Does he have the same feelings for her or is it just her?

Name: Nadia
Bio: She is captain of the cheerleading squad, miss popular, has a hot boyfriend thats in the football team but somehow hes not the one that catches her attention no more.  She cant help but think about the math teacher while shes going to bed. But she cant help it. She wants him.
Looks:Desire and Lust - Page 3 Nina-dobrev-photoshoot-008

Last edited by Lovely love on Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Desire and Lust - Page 3 Empty Re: Desire and Lust

Post by Lovely love Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:24 am

Finally, lunch time she thought smiling as she made her way out the door. Classes have been so boring today. The only one to get her distracted was Ricky.
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by smilegreen16 Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:42 am

I walked over to the cafeteria after the bell rang. That day was my turn to make sure everything went in order at lunch time. Each day a different teacher had the duty to do it . It was terrible when it was my turn, since they took advantage of it to behave their worst . With me being one of the youngest teachers around , they thought I would be easy on them, which partly was true. I let them have fun as long as they were doing nothing wrong.
smilegreen16
fighting with a demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Slave_RavenVess Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:44 pm

Ricky smiled as the bell ringed freedom for a bit he hurry up to find his baby. Even though there was a few of his friends walking behind him.

"Hey Rick!" James called out as Rick just rolled his eyes, "What we doing tonight?" he asked

"Nothing I got time with my babe we going to the beach." he said looking over his shoulder to James who was slightly shorter than him. As he laughed lightly.

"Oh so, you going get you some?" he asked with as smirk on his face.

"Jack hit your brother for me will you?" Rick asked as the James and Jack was twins there was not much different it was the eyes and persontaly that set them apart from each other as Jack laugh and quickly grab his twin and to a head lock. Jack was on the football team as a front line men. "Let go while Jack is stalled." he said lightly as he took off running leaving the twins behind them. Mark and Matt were right behind him. Ricky only stop once he saw her hair that run down her back that ended leading his eyes along his hips making him lick his lips. "Later loser." he said with a smirk and hurry over to her.

"Hey Nadia, baby." he said as he quickly slip his arms around her once more. As it was clearly a Mr. Green day. As everyone in the lunch room seemed slightly more wilder than normal. He couldn't help himself as he moved his face to her neck and giving it a light kiss. As it was clear that twins was making their way into the lunch room.

"Yeah, you wish James!" Jack yelled at his brother.
"I would had had you if you hadn't sat on me fat ass!" he hissed back at his brother.
"Yeah, Maybe I should sit on you in front of Molly." he said with a thunder like laugh.
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess
Getting followed by a supernatural

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:20 am

"Baby" she said smiling big as he kissed her neck. "People are watching" The cafeteria was crazier than ever since Mr. Green was here. "You can do that later when were alone" She gave him a wink before taking his hand and walking to the lunch line. "Whats up with your friends? " Her gaze went to James and Jack before stopping at Mr. Green for a few seconds.
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slave_RavenVess Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:03 am

Ricky smiled as she spoke about the kiss, "So let them look. We are like gods of the school." he said to her. As a few people was laughing at the twins as they was fighting still. As he sigh lightly and took her hand, "Oh, so much more than a kiss to the neck later then." He said with a smile as they walked up and to the Teacher on duty. He looked at Mr. Green and sigh as they head toward the lines and sigh lightly. "Love you babe." he said as he looked over at the twins, "Who knows they are twins after all." He said lightly.
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:27 am

She gave Mr. Green an awkward and shy smiled as whe passed him. Stupid feelings she thought confused. "I love you too babe" she said taking a seat next to him. "Yeah I know what you mean. We'll be heading to the beach after school. I just have to get my things" She put her hand on his knee. "We'll have a lot of fun"
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by smilegreen16 Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:10 am

I raised my eyebrows awkardly  as Nadia passed by me with her boyfriend. "Can I have a few words with you , Miss Wesker?" I asked after I walked closer to their table.

Last edited by smilegreen16 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
smilegreen16
fighting with a demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:23 am

She looked at Mr. Green as he sood in front of her. "Ok" she said standing up as she gave Rick a questionable as they walked to a more quiet place of the cafeteria "Is something wrong?" She looked up at him. God he looks good she thought.
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by smilegreen16 Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:33 am

"Nadia , I know I´m not probably the right person to tell you this , but I consider that my most important duty as a teacher is to help students to be better people . That´s more important than me teaching math to all of you . I know that at your age it is hard to ignore the pressure you get from your crowd of friends and such , yet if you do not want to do something , don´t do it . It is better to be loyal to yourself than to anyone else. You are an amazing young girl , don´t let any boy push you to do anything if you don´t feel comfortable with it" I felt the need to tell her that , even if she thought I was lecturing her . It was clear she was in that situation with her boyfriend.
smilegreen16
fighting with a demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:47 am

She looked at him embarrassed "Thank you for the advice" she said blushing "For us it get difficult at times to think straight and say no to things we really don't want to do but are to afraid to say something. "And I was wondering if you had any tutoring after class. I feel like I still need a little help on math"
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by smilegreen16 Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:36 am

"I would always love to help , so yeah . We can set up some tutoring sessions in the afternoons " I replied.
smilegreen16
fighting with a demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:47 am

"That would be wonderful" she said smiling brightly. "And thank you for tbe advice" She gave Mr.Green a smile before heading back to Ricky
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by smilegreen16 Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:22 am

"You´ve got nothing to thank me about" I said smiling before she walked back to her table.
smilegreen16
fighting with a demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Slave_RavenVess Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:29 am

Rick rolled his eyes as he watch his girl walked off with the new teacher. As he sat there and waited for her to come back, "What was that about?" he asked almost coldly.
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:10 pm

She sat down noticing the edge in Rickys voice. "He was just giving me advice" She said taking his hand in hers. "Just about my class and I told him to tutor me on math. Im not doing so well" She gave him half the truth. If he knew what he had told her he would get mad. She didn't like seeing him like that.
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slave_RavenVess Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:09 pm

"Well I don't like him. He seemed to wanted to know everything about everything. I have a dad already I don't need another one." I said to her as I place my hand on her leg and run it up between her legs not really seemed to care who saw. "I hope he not trying to take you away from me..." I added lightly into her ear giving a tight grip where my hand was. I didn't know why but something about him scared me that she was going to run off with him.
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:49 am

"Stop thinking that. Nothing is going to happen." She said looking at him in the eyes feeling his hand in my leg. "He's a teacher. He loves his job why would he screw it all for me. Its ridiculous" she was a little sad but it was true. "I love you. Isn't that enough?" She couldn't help but kiss him not caring if he saw them. She sshould stop thinking something could happen when it never would. She has Ricky what more could she want.
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by smilegreen16 Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:41 am

I shook my head as I noticed Ricky and Nadia were making out. It seemed so wrong how he always wanted to push himself on her .Without doubt , he was pressuring her . I just hoped that my advice worked for her.
smilegreen16
fighting with a demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum