Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed*

3 posters

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 22 Empty Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed*

Post by Mizho Sohma Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:30 am

First topic message reminder :

I'm in love with my little sister's boyfriend. Sadly(or is it happy?) he's in love with me too. Neither of us know how it happened, but all we hope is he can break it off before she finds out. And now I'm pregnant! How will I explain that to my sister now?

Name:

Bio for everyone is above, but if you want to be the guy (and I will take one extra boy as a best friend for the younger sister who can be related to him) then you may add a bio.

Name: Breanna Night
Pic:Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 22 Images12

By the way, I'm the older sister. The guy can also be older

Last edited by Mizho Sohma on Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

http://www.animefansite.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 22 Empty Re: Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed*

Post by LilDupuis Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:46 am

" sorry for getting mad at you baby " i said as i swept you up and walked us back to my bed so i can cuddle you for awhile
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

http://wattpad.com/lilDupuis

Back to top Go down

Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 22 Empty Re: Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed*

Post by Mizho Sohma Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:22 am

"It's okay," I said.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:27 am

i played with your hair as you layed on me i felt you move against me and i closed my eyes trying to forget about the way your laying against my dick
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:30 am

I smiled softly to myself. Then I saw the time. "We should get some sleep, and as much as I hate to say it, we should sleep in separate beds. In case my sister were to come," I said and looked up at him.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:28 am

"you tak my bed i will go sleep on the couch goodnight hun" i said kissing your lips and wraping my blanckets around you
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:31 am

I kissed him back. "Thank you, and make sure you get dressed. If she does show before I wake, just keep her downstairs or wake me up," I said just before I fell asleep.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:36 am

i looked down at my self rmebering i was still naked i walked over to my dressed and sliped on boxers and a pair of pj pants before walking to te big couch and passing out instantly
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:55 am

The next morning we both slept in for obvious reasons. I woke at 11 and got dressed.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:19 pm

i woke to small hands on my chest when i finally got my eyes opened i noticed my girlfriend sitting in my lap
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:30 pm

I came downstairs and saw my sister with Greg. I decided to leave them alone and went to the kitchen to get me something to eat.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:35 pm

When I felt those hands I didn't think it was going to be her I deffinitly was thinking of her sister. I cleared my eyes and say up to kiss her " good or ignore sunshine"
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:12 am

((Sorry i was m.i.a had a lot to do. Havent been able to get on.))

When i woke up i ffound myselg still on the kitchen floor. Every muscle in my body was stiff and sore from sleeping on the floor. Í got up and cleaned up the mess i made. I wasnt sure when i finally slept but i could trll i didnt get much sleep. I went and took a shower and threw on a pair of sweat pants and a shirt. I didnt feel like myself today so there was no need in dressing up. I threw my hair in a pony tail and grabbed my keys and pone and headed for the door. As i made my way down the steps i could hear the sound of glass hitting eachother. I went to the kitchen and saw my dad with a glass full of alcohol and a half empty bottle. "Dad what are you doing? Its 10 oclock in the mornin why are you drinking?" I semi yelled. I rushed over and tried snatching the bottle away only to get shoved into the counter hard. The edge pierced my side causing me to cringe a bit. "Stay away from me you filthy piece of trash!" He yelled. I made a move to take the bottle again. "Dad this isnt good for you. The doctors said to lay off." I tried reasoning with tears in my eyes. He slapped me across my face and i fell to the ground. "You and your sister think you can tell me what to do?! I run this. You're nothing but little tramps, youre the reason my wife is dead! She couldnt stand being around you two whores." He said drunkenly. His words were slurred yet they were crystal clear to me. Tears now streamed down my face as his words pierced my heart. I knew none of it was true but it still hurt. "Now im stuck looking after you ungreatful beings. This is the only way i can get by with you two." He continued. I slowly began picking myself up off the floor only for him to kick me in the stomach and yell more hurtful things to me about my sister and i. When he was done he took the bottle and stumbled out of the kitchen. I laid there for a bit longer until i was able to stand. I slowly made my way to my car and headed to Greg house.When i got there it was a little after 11. I knocked but he didnt answer so i used the spare key and let myself in. I saw him laying on the couch so i made my way over and sat on his lap as i gently rubbing his chest. I gave him a soft smile though i knew it didnt reach my eyes. "Good morning. Did you have fun last night?" I asked shiftin off his lap onto the couch as he sat up.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:35 am

i seen that her eyes where puffy and i didnt know what to do or say " baby whats going on " i asked as i held you tight to me i honestly didnt know why but it almost looked like there was a hand print on her face " baby..... what happened .. why is there red marks on your face " i said feeling myself grow angery if i find out at all that that bastered touched my girl hes not going to be able to see tomorrow theres no way i can handle him touching his daughters like this its complete bull shit " who did it to you " i said through clenched teeth
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:40 pm

I couldnt find the words to tell him what happened it still hurt just thinking about it. "Nothing im fine. How was your night? You and Bri hsve fun?" I asked changing the subject. I snuggled up to him enjoying his strength. I tried blocking out my fathers words but i couuld still hear them in the back of my head taunting me. The name calling and insults rung over and over.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:50 am

just by her avoiding the question i knew that it actually was him so me and him will be having a little talk later nad only one of us is going to make it out of here "it was interesting im surprised im not hungover it was boring so i drank a lot
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:17 am

I heard the conversation. I decided to leave but I wanted to do so quietly. So I snuck out the back door, quietly shutting the door behind me. I knew my father was at home drinking. I didn't care as long as he didn't touch me or her, again. I reached the house and found him in the living room. He didn't notice me as I passed and went up to my room.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:34 am

I gave him a oft smile. "You dont look hung over or near it. Guess you didnt drink enough?" I teased. "Where's Bri? She didnt come home so i figured she would have crashed here." I asked looking around.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:31 am

ya i came home to her up in my room she said she was going to come home after she woke up " i said to you
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:37 pm

I just shrugged and stood up. I put on a smile to mask the pain in my ribs. "Okay. Well how about i make you breakfast while you get cleaned up." I offered.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:52 am

i smirked " hun its okay you sit down i said grabbing you buy the waist when you cry out in pain i quickly let go and swoop you up into my arms and lay you on the couch before i lifted up your shirt still i seen all the nasty cuts and bruises and my mouth just hung open
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:59 am

I laid there as tears fell from my eyes. I didnt want him to see the bruises but i had no choice.The damage was done. I slowly pulled my shirt down and sat up. I wiped away my tears and went over by the window. I stared out at nothing as my mind wondered. He didnt deserve to be with someone like me. Domeone who'd ruined beyond repair inside and out.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:41 am

" baby ill be right back you can get comfy cause your not going back there " I said as I grabed my keys i really didn't want to leave her alone but I knew I had to I was stick of this old bastered doing this to people that are closest to him. I jumpe into my car and speed over to her house I walked in to the that he was laying on the couch. I taped him on the shoulder to wake up up I know this was goin go be a bad idea but I was at least going to do it so he can defend himself. As soon as he looked at me smugly I wiped it right of his face by punching him in the jaw. I make sure it break it and as he tryed to swing at me I swong at his head over and over again telling him how does he like being on this end how does it feel to be hit and be vonerable. I couldn't let it go but as soon as I seen he was about to pass out I backed off and called the cops
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:37 am

I listened to everything as I sat in my room. A few minutes later I heard the sirens. I stayed locked away in my room. I was certain that no one knew I was up here. Once my father was gone, I left my room thinkin I was alone in the house.I found that Greg had lingered. "He won't stay long you know. They'll allow him to plead insanity, or grievance again. He did the same thing to me when I was younger, and attempted worse. Trust me, he got away with hurting me and touching me, they'll let him go again," I said and went into the kitchen.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:27 am

i looked down at my now cut arms i didnt like to admit it but it was an addiction when it came to stressful things and i didnt know how to change things this was my escape "i should have killed him" was all i could say it was with no emotion
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:33 am

"Now you're talking like him. I don't think killing him will solve anything. Killing him would release him, that's all he's ever wanted. He wants my mother back, she was his release. At least he still had the gals not to kill himself. As much as I the to admit it, he's still good. I know, he beat my sister and he yells at me for being a stupid whore and not being the adult that as the oldest I should be, but he's we had as a parent and even through everything he's done to me, and her, I would still hate you or anyone for taking him away from me," I said with tears in my eyes. Then I thought about my sister and stoned myself up. "You should get back to her. She needs you right now," I said. More than I do, and more than me. I watched him keeping a blank expression and trying to mask my pain until he left. I didn't want to break down in front of him, especially because it would make him stay and he wouldn't be there for the one he truly needs to be with. I had meant everything last night, but I shouldn't have told him. I didn't want to do this to her, and I knew no matter how hard I fought to get him, something would keep popping up and the right time to break up would disappear again. I needed to let him go, and be happy with the night I got.

Last edited by Mizho Sohma on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i had more to add! and cried too.)
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next