Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Everything put a perfect life - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Everything put a perfect life - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Everything put a perfect life - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Everything put a perfect life - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Everything put a perfect life - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Everything put a perfect life - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Everything put a perfect life - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Everything put a perfect life - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Everything put a perfect life - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Everything put a perfect life

2 posters

Page 23 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next

Go down

Everything put a perfect life - Page 23 Empty Everything put a perfect life

Post by LilDupuis Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Most people think he has it easy. his girl is a super hot super model, hes loaded, He is drop dead sexy himself. wouldnt you be happy ? well he isnt all he wanted was to get away from all this he wanted to be normal and he saw someone who he though could help him with that. hes tired of the drama , lies and cheating.

She was a writer who wished she could just be noticed for once. Everything about her was boring and normal unlike all these supermodels that she had to interview an right about. she wished that she could just show them all up but that would never happen why would they want someone like me when they could get someone with money that can fly across the world to take two pictures..
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

http://wattpad.com/lilDupuis

Back to top Go down

Everything put a perfect life - Page 23 Empty Re: Everything put a perfect life

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:24 am

I stood back as I watched them two together. I guess he could tell she was hurt as well by the way he licked her legs.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:39 pm

I look back at you before getting up and jumping onto you happily. "Thank you soooooooo much "
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:18 am

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her hugging her tight. "it was nothing. I figured you needed some cheering up and I was sure he missed you a lot. Not knowing what happened." I said.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:13 am

I nod then look towards jagger "jag come give daddy a kiss" I smirk as he comes rubing up on your leg I back up and he nuzzles your arm "I mean Jordan's your Jordan .. Crap go cuddle Jordan " I say smacking my forgead
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:36 am

I laughed at her and kneled down beside Jagger and allowed him to lick my face. Something that has never been done before. I patted his head.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:10 am

I laug as jagger take him down that holds him there by holding him with his paws. "That a boy" I smile as I walk beside him and scratch him behind the ear "I love you " I say looking at Jordan then divert to jagger I kiss the top of his head then look back only to find a three legged little puppy in a cage and my face droped. I walk to wards him and let him smell my hand "can I let him out ?" I asked them and they nod I pick her up and cuddle him "your a cutie. " I smile then put her  down as soon as I do jagger went up to her and stars to cuddle and play with her "you behave me don't make me give you one of those long talks again okay " I say looking at him sturnly
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:10 am

I laug as jagger take him down that holds him there by holding him with his paws. "That a boy" I smile as I walk beside him and scratch him behind the ear "I love you " I say looking at Jordan then divert to jagger I kiss the top of his head then look back only to find a three legged little puppy in a cage and my face droped. I walk to wards him and let him smell my hand "can I let him out ?" I asked them and they nod I pick her up and cuddle him "your a cutie. " I smile then put her  down as soon as I do jagger went up to her and stars to cuddle and play with her "you behave me don't make me give you one of those long talks again okay " I say looking at him sturnly
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:35 am

I laughed as jag pinned me down. My heart beat quickened when I heard her say those three words. I stood up and brushed myself off when he let me go. I looked over at the puppy and smile. Jagger seemed to like the small pup. It was like he could relate for the moment having one paw bandaged and barely able to walk. When she chastised him he looked up at her as if he understood and toned down his playfulness to more of a brotherly type. It was really cute. He flopped down and allowed the other dog to climb over him and have fun.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:50 am

I smiled "good boy "
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:07 pm

One of the workers came in and let us know we had five minutes until they had to close up.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:00 pm

I nod then look down at jagger sad " I'm sorry buddy I can't take yu home .. I really hope you go to a food family ... Just be good okay buddy and they will love you I promise you that. And that I will never forever you I love you so much " I say as I start to sniffle again coming back to the harsh reality
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:31 pm

I pulled her into a hug as Jagger rubbed up against her leg and wined. "you'll be able to take him home soon." I told her.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:32 am

"what do you mean ? ..no i cant dont you get it i cant aford all the shit you do okay im not made out of fugging money !!!" i scream then storm out of the room and go to sit at the curb
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Jagger stood there and watched her leave with sad eyes. I stooped down and rubbed his head. "It's okay boy, I'll figure something out I promise. She's just really upset right now. I told him. He licked my face once more and went back to his bed. On my way out I decided to call James and ask a few questions about her. "How much is she getting paid for this interview?" I asked after a while. I pushed open the doors and seen her sitting on the curb. I walked over to her but didn't say anything. "Well whatever it is I want you to triple it." I told him. I had to remove the phone from my ear because of his yelling. "Ready?" I asked softly to her.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:58 pm

i look up at him with sad eyes but got up slowly with out saying anything. all i wanted to do was go back to my life before my father found me i dont even know how he found me
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:27 am

I held her hand in mine as we made our way to the car, James was trying to figure out why I was tripling her payment. "James stop questioning me, I can do what I want with my money. I have more than I know what to do with anyway." I said growing irritated with him. I held her door open for her and closed it once she was inside. "It doesn't matter, if I say do it, then do it. You work for me no one else." With that being said I hung up the phone. I sat there for a moment as I tried to calm down. I looked over at her and seen the sad look in her eyes. "Did you want to stay with me again?" I asked her.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:56 pm

"i dont care its up to you " i say not looking up at him knowing i would start to cry if i did i wanted nothing more then to curl in a small ball right now and just drowned in all the tears the i had shed today i hate letting other people see me so venerable
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:04 pm

I decided I'd take her to my house simply because I didn't want to be a part from her. I had a shoot tomorrow but hopefully she'll be okay by herself for a few hours. I reached over and held her hand in mine.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:24 am

i looked down at our hands then i looked away i just wish i could reach his expectations and be with him then maybe i would feel like im a real person and not just someone here to be used
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:25 am

I have to figure out what I want with her. Yes I'm falling for her, but telling her just wont be enough. I have a feelings she's just going to doubt what I'm saying. So I have to show her, just how much I've fallen for her in the last couple of days. We're supposed to leave for the over seas photo shoot in two days. Hopefully while we're there I can find a way to really express how I feel about her.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:52 am

I look over to yu and tilt my head as I watch you "what are ou thinking about " I asked shyly
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:13 am

I take a quick glance at her and give her a soft smile. "The whole truth or just the simple answer." I began rubbing the back of her hand with my thumb.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:42 am

The hole truth .. i need t know please.." i say sighing "please i feel like its my fauilfor what ever it is " i say trailing off
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:37 am

I shook my head and gave her a hand a light squeeze before I brought it to my lips and kissed it. "Nothing is your fault. That's for sure, as far as what I'm thinking." I paused trying to find the right words. "There are a lot of things, and they have to do with you." I took a quick glance at her and seen she seemed a bit worried and scared at the same time. "For starters, I'm taking you to my house, I don't want you to be alone tonight. Two, I always wondered why you never want help from anyone. Three, since we leave for the over seas photo shoot and the interview in two days, I just wanted to think of ways to show you how much I care for you. Although we have known each other for almost a week, I care about you a lot. And lastly, I was just thinking of how can I get you to smile again. I like seeing you smile." I said with a smile on my face as well. "Oh and I was also thinking of how I was going to get Jagger out of there as well as the other puppy. That part was supposed to be a surprise for you. I know how much he means to you and I wanted to help, even if you did refuse my help." I said as my smile grew bigger. "I like making you happy."
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:58 am

All I could do was blink at him was he for real right now ?!? Holy crap I can't believe this .. One   he likes me .. Two he want to help me ? "Wait you want to help me ? ... Really the reason why I don't ask or accept help from anyone ...." I bit my lip and then look away trying not to cry I'm done cryin I look pathetic when Im crying all the time I know it's hard seein that the monster wrecked my life but I'm not going to let him wreck this for me "you really do care about me don't you ? Just having knowing you for such a short time I feel ... Free I forgot about my father for the first time since my mom when I was with you " I sigh. "And it's casual of my father that I don't accept help because when I used to ask for it from him things would go really really wrong and I would end up in the hospital every time so I guess I still have that stck in my head that if I ask that's what's going to happen even when I know everyone is different then he is " I say lookin down at our hands
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 38 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next