Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Everything put a perfect life - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Everything put a perfect life - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Everything put a perfect life - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Everything put a perfect life - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Everything put a perfect life - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Everything put a perfect life - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Everything put a perfect life - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Everything put a perfect life - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Everything put a perfect life - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Everything put a perfect life

2 posters

Page 11 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next

Go down

Everything put a perfect life - Page 11 Empty Everything put a perfect life

Post by LilDupuis Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Most people think he has it easy. his girl is a super hot super model, hes loaded, He is drop dead sexy himself. wouldnt you be happy ? well he isnt all he wanted was to get away from all this he wanted to be normal and he saw someone who he though could help him with that. hes tired of the drama , lies and cheating.

She was a writer who wished she could just be noticed for once. Everything about her was boring and normal unlike all these supermodels that she had to interview an right about. she wished that she could just show them all up but that would never happen why would they want someone like me when they could get someone with money that can fly across the world to take two pictures..
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

http://wattpad.com/lilDupuis

Back to top Go down

Everything put a perfect life - Page 11 Empty Re: Everything put a perfect life

Post by LilDupuis Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:02 am

I shank my head no " nah I'm not I guess when they are abandoned they are just like me an I guess that's what we have in common I know how it feels .." I trail off sinking down into the sand. Looking away hopeong to hide the hurt in my eyes
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:18 am

"care to share?" I asked as I sat next to her.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:38 am

I watch the waves letting them calm me "when I was little my mother she .. She got killed my father was abusive and "accidentally" pushed her down the stairs she died I was 10 and he then started abiding me trying to sell me to people. One nice I ran and then got put in foster care I ran from them and ended up being on my own since I was 15... I didn't know what to do where to go or anything .. I just knew I couldn't trust adults again that's when I found this place I uses to sleep here every night I would live off Barrie's and small things I could find. My only friends where the fish and the ocean. Hense why I'm a vegitarian when I was 17 I decided to finally go back to high school after I finished I got small jobs brought a mattress here.. I just couldn't leave I felt like I was leaving my family but it was so hard in the winter to stay warm so when I was 19 I rented my first apartment witch is the one I live in now " I say it sure why I'm telling him everything but I felt so safe for once
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:43 am

I sat an listened feeling sorry for the little girl who grew up in a broken home. "I wish I could say I know what you mean, but I don't think I can even begin to imagine how it felt. Yeah my life has always been glitz and glam but I never felt loved." I shrugged. "life isn't perfect if you don't have everything you sandbox need."
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:52 am

As I looked over to him my hair blew away from my face " it's not that bad I gues are it was hard but I knew what the real world was like so I was prepared for it .." I say shrugging "life isn't fair but you have to be happy that you can make it what you want to see " I say honestly "I think this place was the best thing that her happend to me .." I say looking away again
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:31 am

I shrugged looking out at the ocean. "when I was a kid I used to get jealous of the other kids whenever they talked about how cool their parents were and how they always went places together. The best I could say was that they always traveled the world and brought me back something cool. Other times I found myself making up stories just to get friends. One story I remember was when I was in high school, private school to be exact, and there was a group of guys that always bragged about how awesome their dad was and the new toys they bought them. I had bragged that my dad had just bought me a new yacht, three cars, and took me to Europe for my birthday. But when I actually asked for it my dad said they were too busy to bother with little things like that." I stopped as I realized I was just blabbing on about nothing, when she had the true story. "sorry, I'm just talking, I hardly get away at times." I apologized.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:02 am

I shake my head "no I liked hearing it talk about it I know how it feels to hold everything in and it must feel good not to be perfect for once I remember when I used to have to do that about my partes as a kid I would pay someone to act like my partner and be all cool to impress people but then I just couldn't hold up the image any longer I don't know how you do it because I know you don't like it I can see it in your eyes out not one of them .."
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:33 am

I smiled faintly. "being rich isn't as wonderful as everyone thinks. Especially if people are always judging you because of your money. I remember for my 16th birthday my parents threw me this big party. The biggest you could think of. We had it at on our family island. Water slides, roller coasters, magic acts, just about anything you could think of. What every kid wanted I had. For me it was the best day of my life, but then a week later this family that always seemed to be in competition with my family threw their son a week long birthday bash, and his birthday was two months away." I said shaking my head at the memory. "having money only brings enemies."
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:29 am

"Ya again I'm glad that I am able to say I had nothing it made me appreciate everything even though money would make it better .. Or easier I should say... I have to sell my car and maybe sell jagger " I say wiping my wet eyes
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:42 am

I looked at her alarmed. "why?"
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:53 am

"its nothing.." i say feeling bad that i even bough it up "just dont worry about it .." i say standing up and walking towards the basket as if i was actually going to do anything. i wipe my wet eyes from my hot tears that have fallen
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:58 am

Something in me clicked and I wanted to take the pain away. I got up and followed her. "you can trust me." I said softly.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:12 am

i jumped at his touch..its been so long since my father has touch me but for some reason this reminded me of my childhood "im sorry i didnt mean to jump.. you just scared me .. ya i .. i k.. know .. i can" i say stuttering again getting frustrated i gave up talking
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:40 am

Unsure of what to do, I did the first thing that came to mind, I pulled her into a hug in an effort to comfort her.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:32 am

i cuddle into his chest " i dont want to let jagger go hes all i have.. " i say letting the tears over my face
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:41 am

"let me help you." I said before I could really think on it. "whatever it is, let me help."
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:48 am

"i cant .. i cant take your money i wont .. i cant live off pitty its not who i am im sorry but.. i.. i..." i couldnt finish i fell to the sand and balled my eyes out the last time someone felt bad for me was my father when he said he was helping me by ending my life too
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:00 am

"no it's not pity." I said kneeling down next to her. "think of it as a friend helping another friend." I pressed. I pulled her to me trying to comfort her. "besides, you're my only friend." I said softly.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:19 am

I look at him unsure "I don't know .. Jordan .. That's your hard earned money .. If I do borrow it I will pay you back every time I get the money I swear to god " I say between sniffles
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:28 am

"no you won't, because I won't let you." I said sternly. "half of the money I have is pretty much from my parents so it's hardly earned, more like given. Which I don't mind sharing." I said as I wiped away a few of her tears. "so whatever money YOU earn, you keep it for yourself. Save it for something nice. And if you ever run into any trouble don't hesitate to call me." the more I spoke the more I felt myself drawn to her. I wanted to keep her happy I every way possible.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:32 am

"Okay" I say just to make him happy what he don't know if that I won't. I can't do that it's just wrong ill sell my appartment and now back down here i should be able to handle it better now I will see my stuff to get things I need to keep us dry and warm then I will move here build a house or something just alone like I used to be ill keep jagger and my car and that's all I need ill use the money to get me started but once I get it a bak I will pay him then cut him lose from this charity act he's got going
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:45 am

I looked around and decided to change the subject. "so what other things are here to see?" I asked.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:44 pm

I don't know just wated mostly to show you my family and the sun set its beautiful I think your goin to like it " I say wiping my eyes and looking back to see te sun start to fall and the light turning the blue water a burnt orange
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:59 am

I took her hand in mine and we walked further towards the water. Getting close enough for the water to touch our feet. I took my shoes off and sat in the sand watching the sunset. It was beyond amazing. I would keep with me for the rest of my life. I turned to her and smiled. "thanks for showing me this, and listening to me talk about nothing. Feels good to be free of everything even for a moment." I said with a smile. As I watched her I had this sudden urge to kiss her. My eyes landed on her lips, and they seemed so inviting, but I forced myself not to.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:04 am

I blushed hard as he took my hand it felt good but odd for some reason. Maybe it was cause I knew he has a girlfriend I sit beside him not letting go of his hand I look down at them when I looked up I seen this spark in his eye that I have never seen before "it's no problem we all need someone there to listen " I say shrugging just as his phone rang and I seem it was his girlfriend I felt guilty and let my fingers slip form his hand
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next