Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Everything put a perfect life - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Everything put a perfect life - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Everything put a perfect life - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Everything put a perfect life - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Everything put a perfect life - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Everything put a perfect life - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Everything put a perfect life - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Everything put a perfect life - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Everything put a perfect life - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Everything put a perfect life

2 posters

Page 5 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Go down

Everything put a perfect life - Page 5 Empty Everything put a perfect life

Post by LilDupuis Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Most people think he has it easy. his girl is a super hot super model, hes loaded, He is drop dead sexy himself. wouldnt you be happy ? well he isnt all he wanted was to get away from all this he wanted to be normal and he saw someone who he though could help him with that. hes tired of the drama , lies and cheating.

She was a writer who wished she could just be noticed for once. Everything about her was boring and normal unlike all these supermodels that she had to interview an right about. she wished that she could just show them all up but that would never happen why would they want someone like me when they could get someone with money that can fly across the world to take two pictures..
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

http://wattpad.com/lilDupuis

Back to top Go down

Everything put a perfect life - Page 5 Empty Re: Everything put a perfect life

Post by LilDupuis Fri May 31, 2013 9:04 am

"well i do consider myself lucky.. so umm do you have a umm... girl.. girlfriend ?" i ask thinkning back to the photo shoots that he has been at i remember there being a girl the one i had to do so many interviews on and it actually got so annoying
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Fri May 31, 2013 9:45 am

I shrugged as I climbed in the car. "some would say so, but she's not really my type. I'm only with her because my parents think she's a good fit. To them anyone with a body, money, and rich parents are a good fit for me. But that's not how I feel." I answered. "to be honest im really thinking of breaking it off. Pretty soon."
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Fri May 31, 2013 9:59 am

I look at him completely dumbfounded "you would give her up ? I thought that's what all guys wanted leaving all us normal people to be unsuitable " I say with a grown "I'm sorry but she's more interesting in herself I swear if she could she would be kissing her own ass " I grumble.
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Fri May 31, 2013 10:14 am

"yeah well I'm not like most men. I really don't want to be in the light anymore, it's really annoying, and I'm tired of doing what my parents think is right for me. It's time I do my own thing that makes me happy." I shrugged.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:35 am

"Well I wouldn't know how that feels so .. Ya " i say as I rub my hands nervously. I swear I'm going to die on this trip he's really hot not going to lie but he wouldn't notice me I'm surprised he even did this much with me little own talk to me in the first place.
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:57 am

I shrugged, I didn't expect her to understand. She had the life that I wanted, well except for the writing and interviews. She didn't live under the light and she could do what she wanted. That's the kind of life that I wanted. I didn't want to be the rich kid anymore.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:20 am

I sigh and look out the window. I wonder what it would be like to wear jeans that cost over twenty dollars and shirts more then five dollar. It sucks I have to sell my baby because I can barely make ends meet. Where hes has pants that could pay off my rent for like two months.
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:13 am

The entire ride back to her place was quiet and I wasn't sure if it was because she was tired or uncomfortable. Then I realized what she had asked of me, she wanted me of all people to go to her house. Someone she just met and barely know. How do she know I wouldn't try and rape her, like I ever would but still.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:24 am

"Umm... So .. Ya .. I don't know what you want to do .." I admit as I say there in the passenger seat I didn't know what to say but I knew I wanted the silence to go away. Then I started thinking about him in my house what do I do ! It's not clean nor is it upperclass .. And who knows what jag did to the house seriously he likes to get into stuff he's not supposed to
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:34 am

"just relaxing sounds good, anything to keep me from going home, although it is nearly two in the morning." I said as I looked at the clock on the dash board.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:33 am

I look at him shocked then to the dash " oh my god. Jagger yu poor thing !" I say taking off not realizing that we have been out for hours and I haven't let him out to pee yet my poor puppy dog. I take off sprinting to the door not looking back I open my door then open the back door for jagger and he Peed right away poor guy was holding it. " oh your a good boy I'm sorry baby I shouldn't have stayed out so long that wasn't responsible of me " I say to him as I walk to the cupboard and get him out two of his favorit treats and pat his head
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:59 am

I sat in the car for a few minutes before finally going inside. I watched as she fed something to her dog and petted him. He looked super happy to be with her. My parents would never let me have a pet, saying they're too messy to take care of. So I didn't know what to do when he came rushing over to me and began sniffing my clothes. I just stood there and watched him.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:57 am

i laughed as jordan became completely still "its okay he wont hurt you hes my widdle puppy.." i say walking over to him and walk closer to him so that hes in between my legs and flop over on top of him "are you scared of dogs or something?" i ask smiling up at him as i rest my chin against jaggers head
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:34 am

I let out a nervous laugh. That dog was no where near a puppy he was huge! "uh. No, just never really been around animals. My parents would never let me have a pet." I explained as I watched them two.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:58 am

i look up at him in disbelief "not even a fish?" i say in a high pitched squeal "no way.. thats like taking away your child hood seriously !" i say reaching out and grabing your hand and slowly letting jag smell it before he licked him and squirmed away from me to go rub against his new pals legs
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:19 am

"nope, they say pets were too messy to care for. So I never had one." I watched as he sniffed my hand then licked it. It felt weird but I liked it some how. I smiled as he began walking in circles around my legs. I reached down and petted his head the way she did it.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:42 pm

I smile at the sight of him before calling jagger and getting tackled to the ground " jagger !back " I yell laughing as he nuzzles me like how he gets me up every morning "that would really suck I always had pets cause no one else was there "
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:17 am

"sounds kind of lonely." I commented as I made my way towards what I assumed was the living room to sit down. Her house wasnt as big as mine hell her kitchen was the same size as my closet with a little extra space added. But somehow I felt comfortable. Whenever I walk into my house it's always quiet and pretty much empty. I would never understand why my parents even own an 8 bedroom house with seven and a half bathrooms. Its only three of us! And the help don't even stain the house they stay in the small apartment in the back, well the ones that don't have family.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:32 am

"meh it wasnt that bad i guess..my parents where.. um .. always ... out ..." i say hoping that he wouldnt really ask further into it i walk into my room witch was just past where he was sitting and grab a baggy sweater and sliping it on before laying on my stomach facing you "let me guess as a kid you where mister popular you have partys all the time and had the best child hood " i get up and go to the kitchen and pulling out fudge brownie ice cream
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:20 am

"right, right, and wrong." I answered her as I watched her every move. I wasn't sure what was going on because somehow she intrigued me. She had nice curves and was somewhat thick. Not too fat, not too skinny pretty much what I liked. Lacy on the other hand was a lot smaller than she was, yeah she had curves but none like her. "what about you?" I questioned.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:43 pm

" umm what about my child hood ?" I ask him cocking my head to the side as he watches me. "Do I have something on me ??? " I ask thinking that's the reason why he is staining at me
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:31 am

I looked away quickly realizing she had caught me staring at her. "Um no, but I want to know what was your childhood like, seeing as how your parents were never home."
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:49 am

"it was okay kinda hard.. i didnt have someone to help me when i needed it the most.. i was always bullied and made fun of. i had to try keeping myself in school and get over the pain that i would aways get when i though about them..it was kinda .. never mind " i say sniffling and shaking my head this is the first time in my life i had ever even though about talking to somone about what happen to them when i was little i never even told the police i was there because i knew i wouldnt be able to handle talking about it i wouldnt even beable to get the words out of my mouth
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:37 am

I could tell it was hard for her to talk about her past so I didn't press. I really couldn't imagine loosing my parents, even though I hardly see them. I just always knew they'd come back to me. "so did you always want to be a writer?" I asked as I stood and began walking around the small space.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:56 am

I rub up and down my arms " um. Ya I figured I wouldn't have to deal with people but still get a positive attention from them but then I got stuck doing this job " I say shyly watching him looking around y house with jagger walking close behind him. " what about you how was the big house ? Toys and what ever the you wanted ??"
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next