Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Under this human skin, I'm a beast - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Under this human skin, I'm a beast - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Under this human skin, I'm a beast - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Under this human skin, I'm a beast - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Under this human skin, I'm a beast - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Under this human skin, I'm a beast - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Under this human skin, I'm a beast - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Under this human skin, I'm a beast - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Under this human skin, I'm a beast - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Under this human skin, I'm a beast

+4
Mizho Sohma
gamer
Demona
Kaipai
8 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Under this human skin, I'm a beast - Page 2 Empty Under this human skin, I'm a beast

Post by Kaipai Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Werewolves and Vampires. They've all been known as killers in disguise. Humans don't understand that some can be kinder than others. In a small town, where the smallest of stories are known, a wolves and vampires go at each other's throats from a misunderstanding. This misunderstanding was caused by one of those tiny stories. Vampires begin to blame werewolves, and werewolves blame vampires. For what? For nearly endangering the town that they all love.

Name :
Species (vampire/werewolf/human):
Bio:
Appearance:
-------------------
Name : Solstice Ultaire
Species (vampire/werewolf/human): Werewolf
Bio: She's probably one of the most innocent of the wolves, but she tends to get overwhelmed when it comes to drama such as this and attempts to make peace by fighting until the winner has been decided or they settle their differences. She's flirtatious, loyal, caring, stubborn, and direct. Advice: Don't get her pissed.
Appearance:
Human:
Under this human skin, I'm a beast - Page 2 Skater_girl_stock_5_by_mariquasunbird1-d4g38ma
Wolf:
Under this human skin, I'm a beast - Page 2 223322_4828487192728_2010287079_n
Kaipai
Kaipai
Being Born as an Angel or Demon

Back to top Go down

Under this human skin, I'm a beast - Page 2 Empty Re: Under this human skin, I'm a beast

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:07 am

ready when you are.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Under this human skin, I'm a beast - Page 2 Empty Re: Under this human skin, I'm a beast

Post by Demona Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:42 pm

I'm ready!
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:10 am

Me too!
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaipai Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:56 am

Lets start then!)
I trudged down the street, softly humming a tune that was stuck in my head. I fixed my hair and my hat, then adjusting my sweatshirt. I looked around to see if anyone was around.
Kaipai
Kaipai

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:15 am

Kellen got out of the optic shop with his brand new sun glasses. He had lost his last pair while hunting in the woods last night. He had killed a few campers and satiated his hunger for a day or two.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:22 am

Scarlet just arrived in town and could really use a drink. She went to Macs, the local bar/restaurant and sat at the bar, ordering a Bacardi and diet.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:52 am

Jordan shifted back into his human form with his torn pants. He wiped the blood from his mouth and continued through the woods in the direction of his home. It's been a long day and it has been a while since he last feasted on a deer.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaipai Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:39 am

Sol snickered seeing the fellow life go by. Her black hair waved in the wind, sometimes hitting her in the face, as she headed towards her hang out.
Kaipai
Kaipai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:21 am

A: I sat at a local club looking for a human. I hadn't had any blood in awhile, not from the vein.
V: I sat up in my house reading.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

http://www.animefansite.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:14 pm

Meg decided to go out for a run, even when she was human she enjoyed running just for fun. She quickly stopped and admired some humans laughing loudly before making her way down the street.
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by RoXyFoOj Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:05 am

Kenzi: i walked inside a club for a drunk. I sat at the counter and asked for some wiskey, we gave me a water instead.
RoXyFoOj
RoXyFoOj
Starting to find your powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:16 am

Kellen went to macs and ordered a beer. He looked around smelling other vampires, he didn't recognize their scent though
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:25 am

A: I leaned back as I spotted my prey. A smirk formed on my lips before I got up and went over to them.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:32 am

Scarlet leaned against the bar and scanned the restaurant, picking out every vampire individually. She closed her eyes and listened to everyone's conversations closely, making sure no humans knew there were vampires present.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:37 am

I began to flirt with mine but wanted this done quickly. I compelled the guy into sneaking out back with me and letting me drink from him. After that he went home and I cleaned up before going inside.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:46 am

I saw angelina coming back and i smiled to myself. I finished my beer and walked toward the exit. On my way i noticed a new vampire in town. I looked at her " sexy" i said before going out
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:40 am

She opened her eyes and looked around, trying to match a face to the very tempting man she heard but he must have just walked out. "How unfortunate." She whispered to herself and finished her drink before walking out and heading to her old mansion a couple blocks down. This town was crawling with vamps and she didn't like it.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:46 am

Kellen was driving his porsh looking around. He was bored and needed to do something. He saw a couple kissing on a bench and his smile spread across his face as he patked the car and walked toward them. He compelled them to come with him and went to his house
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:21 am

I sighed and got a drink then decided I was bored and walked out. I didn't pay but I didn't care, as long as no one chased me out.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by RoXyFoOj Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:28 am

I noticed many vampires in the bar so i left, not wanting to et sucked dry.
RoXyFoOj
RoXyFoOj

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:22 am

(Do you think our characters should meet? Another question... do our characters live together like vampires with vampire and werewolves with werewolves or do they all live separate?)

I looked around a bit until i found what i was looking for, sketchbooks, blank canvas, and paint, i quickly went home and showered.
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:50 am

After Justice changed into something more appealing he decided to go out and head to the bar for a drink and to see if he can contain himself around vampires.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:54 am

A:I stood outside leaning against the wall. I had my glasses on so you'd have to really pay attention, and I mean really, to know I was a vampire. I was close to mastering hiding my scent and everything from everyone. I was practicing now.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by RoXyFoOj Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:10 am

(what do humans even do?)
i started walking home
RoXyFoOj
RoXyFoOj

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaipai Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:38 am

(They mainly just run around and scream. Unless you wanna make the human get turned into something then fall in love with someone.)
Solaris looked around. She noticed many around the bar, causing her to give a face of disgust when she caught the scent of smoke, beer, and drunkards.
Kaipai
Kaipai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next