Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!)

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 5 Empty Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!)

Post by Little Red Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Name: Red Night
Bio: Red is a brave, daring and adventures girl....she absoultly LOVES to push the other packs buttons...she's still learning to be a leader for her pack because her father is still semi leader but she has 'most' control. She loves to disobey commands and is kinda cocky...but she is very very sneaky. She is fast, strong, and learned how to control her phasing already before all her other pack mates and is up for anything.
Looks: Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 5 4fe9cd76be028_f528764d624db129b32c21fbca0cb8d6
Lycan: Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 5 Mnuytctrfyghjioskldfgdfds
Wolf Form: Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 5 Black_wolf

Last edited by Little Red on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Little Red
Little Red
Telling your friends the prophecy

Back to top Go down

Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!)

Post by ~Odd_One~ Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:53 am

He chuckled lightly, "Were almost there..' he said as the house came into view
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~
Finding out you were lied to

http://worldoftheafterlife.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!)

Post by Little Red Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:55 am

"Thank god." I said.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Odd_One~ Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:07 am

he chuckled he crossed the yard and walked up the steps and went into the house
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:22 am

"I feel stupid because this is my second time in one day that i'm in here and I'm also a big mess." I said.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Odd_One~ Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:28 am

"No don't feel stupid, and it's not like you chose to be a big mess.." he walked to one of the guest rooms then he sat her on the bed, "I'll get the doc up here to stitch you back up"
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:36 am

"Okie dokie." I said my eyes still closed. I moved so I was sitting on the hardwood floor instead of the bed. I didn't want to get blood everywhere.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Odd_One~ Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:41 am

he left the room and soon he returned with the packs doctor, "Thanks doc.." he smiled as they walked into the room
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:44 am

I opened one eye. "Few I'm not seeing double anymore...awe...but the light." I said holding my head.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Odd_One~ Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:48 am

"Well your gonna have to keep your eyes closed then I need the light.." the Doc muttered looking at her head, "You also need to be restitched on your back am I right?"

Conor leaned against the wall and watched
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:56 am

"Yeah...um...just one thing...I really really really hate needles." I said blushing, my eyes closed. "They scare me." I added.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Odd_One~ Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:03 am

"Well I'll try and be quick then.." He said and cleaned the gash on her head and then numbed her with a quick shot.."We'll wait till the anesthetic kicks in..before I start on the sutures.."

"Red there is nothing wrong with hating needles.."
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:12 am

"Yes there is...a leader isn't suppose to be scared of anything! They're suppose to be brave and strong....and not a kid..." I said softly, I rubbed the spot where I got the shot. "Owie..." I said softly. I opened my eyes a little bit and looked at the ground. "I'm a runt...yeah I'm faster then any of my generation wolves in my pack, and I'm my sneaky, and quite, and not so clumsy...but I'm not as strong as them or as smart as them...my dad say when he thinks I can't hear him that he wishes he had a son instead of a daughter because then I won't be afraid of anything and I'd be good at everything like he was." I said softly. "He said that I'm to childish and he didn't even want me to meet you...he said that I'm still a kid and I fall for every male that says hi to me." I mumbled.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Odd_One~ Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:26 am

"Really you think a leader shouldn't be scared of anything? a true leader is scared of everything but doesn't show it nor lets the enemy know that they are scared, only the greatest of leaders were successful cause of the fears they had and faced.." Conor sighed and and sat on the floor next to her., "and from what I have seen you are much stronger and faster then most of them, your are basically the alpha in your pack cause you fought who needed to and outsmarted most of them I'm sure of it, and not to be rude your rather is a fool, a daughter could be just as good as a son...and being childish there is nothing wrong with that would you rather have a pack that has respect out of you from fear or form just the likking of how much of a great leader you can be..so if you truly want to be the alpha in your pack don't give a damn about what your father says or thinks cause soon you will be the one making every single order.."
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:32 am

"But he's not afraid of anythings....are you afraid of somethin?" I asked softly looking up at him.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Odd_One~ Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:40 am

"He probably is but doesn't show it, and yes I am, thats the human in me in everyone, everyone is scared of something.."
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:43 am

I sighed softly and closed my eyes. "What are you afraid of the most?" I asked softly. "The biggest thing I'm afraid of is telling someone what I really feel." I said under my breath.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Odd_One~ Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:48 am

"Failing the people I care for and protect.." he said honestly and looked at her, "See niehter of these fears can stop you from being a leader.."
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:50 am

I sighed softly and kissed his cheek and then the numbing kicked in.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Odd_One~ Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:54 am

Conor smiled lightly, "Alright doc get the girl stitched up.." the doctor nodded, "Alright your gonna wanna stay still.." he said as he began stitching up her head then soon he did the same to her back as he did for the head.
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:56 am

I closed my eyes shut tightly, waiting for it to be over.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Odd_One~ Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:02 am

Soon the doctor took off his gloves, "Alright I'm done don't mess with them and in about four or five days come back and I'll take them out for you.."
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:07 am

"Ok....can I take a shower?" I asked then yawned. "And I don't have a concusion do I? Cause I usually don't yawn...ever..." I said.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Odd_One~ Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:10 am

"You might have a minor one you hit your head pretty hard, just stay up at least for an hour before you sleep"
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:17 am

"Shouldn't be to hard with my sleep isomina." I said and shrugged.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Odd_One~ Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:28 am

"well then your insomnia is doing you well tonight..." the doc said as he gathered his things.

"Thanks again doc" conor smiled, the nodded, "Anytime sir.." he said then left
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum