Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
So I guess Im back...with a new account o.o EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
So I guess Im back...with a new account o.o EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
So I guess Im back...with a new account o.o EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
So I guess Im back...with a new account o.o EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Secret Attraction
So I guess Im back...with a new account o.o EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
So I guess Im back...with a new account o.o EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
So I guess Im back...with a new account o.o EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

» Meeting his match
So I guess Im back...with a new account o.o EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 11:07 pm by Ashwag24

» Up in the air
So I guess Im back...with a new account o.o EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 11:01 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

So I guess Im back...with a new account o.o

4 posters

Go down

So I guess Im back...with a new account o.o Empty So I guess Im back...with a new account o.o

Post by xXBloodxCrazeXx Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:07 pm

Okay so im going to be honest with yall I totally forgot bout this site and then I broke my lappy and during that time I decided to reinvent myself. So of course im the same lil Fire yall know and love but different o.o lol if you truely knew me before you'll see it ^_^ So anyways new account cause I forgot my password to my other one and I was like ummmmm -tries it til I run out of options- and then I saw the lil forgot password? and i was like WOAH im slow -giggles- and then I tried it but it is taking FOREVER to send that reset stuff so i was like...screw that -makes a new account- oh I forgot to meantion...RIMA I FREAKING MISSED CHU TOO SWEETIE ♥️ So anyways if you haven't caught on or are new to me...yesh I said new to me...the name is Angel, Fire, Eli, Ellie, Blood, Firefly, Angelbug...and I think Rachel but only Scar calls me that...anyways the basics mmmm fav color: teal/blue Age: 20 (well newly 20 for like two weeks or so xD) and I dont know what else to say im just babbling cause im nervous is all...can you believe me nervous lol. Anyways comment or dont hit me up with a pm or dont its totally your choice im pretty easy going and a total mess (not in a bad way....well I would hope not Razz) anyways...thats all I got ^_^
xXBloodxCrazeXx
xXBloodxCrazeXx
Feeling a bit weird

http://houseofnight.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

So I guess Im back...with a new account o.o Empty Re: So I guess Im back...with a new account o.o

Post by Demona Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Fire!!!!!! OMG!!! you're back!!!
and yes you babbles but that's good so the new members get to know you better lol
i'm so happy you're here!! and you nervous? lol i just can't believe it
love you sweetieeee!!!<3<3<3
ohh welcome back!!!
if you wanna roleplay i'm ready!!!
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

So I guess Im back...with a new account o.o Empty Re: So I guess Im back...with a new account o.o

Post by Night Air Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:33 pm

Hi! Welcome back to the site Smile
I remember you from a looooong time ago on Devon's site I think, but we weren't friends there. Maybe that will change this time Smile I really hope you like it here, and that you stick around this time Smile
Night Air
Collapsing after defending New York

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:41 pm

go check her poems! she's amazing lol
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Air Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:53 pm

I will Smile
Night Air

Back to top Go down

Post by xXBloodxCrazeXx Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:52 am

-huggles and blushes- thanks for the welcomes back! And yesh like uber nervous as to why well...idk o.o

Night I remember you...I thought we were getting close and I really dont remember what happened but yesh lets change it this time Very Happy you seem/seemed like an awesome person Very Happy
xXBloodxCrazeXx
xXBloodxCrazeXx
Feeling a bit weird

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:42 pm

trust me she is!! she's actually one of the few people i relly love and trust around here
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Air Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:50 pm

~Blushes~ Awww Rima Razz thanks Smile You know how much I trust you too sis Smile And Fire, I think you stopped coming on Devon's site so we stopped talking, but I'm sure we'll be able to get to know each other here Smile
Night Air

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:04 am

Yeah i do that's why i'm proud calling you my sister:$:$
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by xXBloodxCrazeXx Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:12 pm

>.< There was a reason for to why I stop going on Devons site xD
xXBloodxCrazeXx
xXBloodxCrazeXx
Feeling a bit weird

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Air Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:08 pm

I kind of thought so silent But it doesn't really matter at this point, right? As long as you're here now Smile
Night Air

Back to top Go down

Post by xXBloodxCrazeXx Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:23 am

o.o now Id like to know what you think its was about...I just didnt like the group that hacked her was all
xXBloodxCrazeXx
xXBloodxCrazeXx
Feeling a bit weird

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Air Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:19 pm

I didnt really think about why you left other than I guessed you probably had a problem with someone on that site. I'd love to keep up this conversation, but we should really move it to PM considering how off topic we are Razz
Night Air

Back to top Go down

Post by Mesousi Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:43 pm

Hi Fire, welcome back to the site
i'm sarah but i'm not sure you know me lol
anyways have fun!
Mesousi
Mesousi
Going about a normal day
Going about a normal day

Back to top Go down

Post by xXBloodxCrazeXx Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:50 am

lol I know a lot of sarahs Smile
but I don't think I know you o.o
But thanks for the welcome -huggles- Very Happy
xXBloodxCrazeXx
xXBloodxCrazeXx
Feeling a bit weird

Back to top Go down

Post by Mesousi Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

hahahaha i'm sure you don't know me Razz anw nice 2 meet you
and ur welc Very Happy Very Happy
Mesousi
Mesousi
Going about a normal day
Going about a normal day

Back to top Go down

Post by xXBloodxCrazeXx Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:12 am

So I came back...its been almost three years O_O that's insane! So much has been going on in my life I just I lost track of all the sites that I was with and then I got into this thing call IMVU and I kinda lost interest in that as well and my college is keeping me extra busy I'm tripling majors in Psychology, Nursing and Criminology um I have a father who is in and out of the hospital a lot over the last couple of years....um...I guess you could say I was busy in my time away o.o
xXBloodxCrazeXx
xXBloodxCrazeXx
Feeling a bit weird

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:16 am

Missed you hun!! Welcome back❤️ 
We've all been busy dob't worry lol.
Wow 3 majors! You must be tired all the time good luck baby
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down