Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Mad Love<3 - Page 8 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024 - 21:43 by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Mad Love<3 - Page 8 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2022 - 3:44 by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Mad Love<3 - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Dec 2021 - 4:53 by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Mad Love<3 - Page 8 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:45 by Demona

» Hidden desires
Mad Love<3 - Page 8 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:44 by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Mad Love<3 - Page 8 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2021 - 18:03 by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Mad Love<3 - Page 8 EmptyMon 19 Oct 2020 - 5:53 by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Mad Love<3 - Page 8 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 21:21 by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Mad Love<3 - Page 8 EmptyTue 23 Jun 2020 - 19:56 by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mad Love<3

2 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mad Love<3 - Page 8 Empty Mad Love<3

Post by Demona Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 7:03

First topic message reminder :

jason, a young boy who doesn't know he is a wolf, his genes haven't changed or manifested yet. he is in love with Ashliey, a very mysterious girl.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mad Love<3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Mad Love<3

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 3:38

My phone rung and I looked around the rooma nd seen it on the dresser. I quickly got up and answered hoping it was Jared. "Hello?" I asked in a paniced voice. "Sweety are you okay?" It was my mother and she seemed worried. "Yeah mom is everything okay?" I asked a bit calmer. "Where are you?" "I..I can't tell you that. Where's dad?" "He's not here. Meet me at the park, there's something you need to know." "Uh.. Okay." I was confused, what was going on? "Ugh! My head hurt." I said as I hung up the phone. I leand against the dresser and rubed my temples.

(( idk how to make her a fairy ))
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 3:49

(what about the mom had took your powers setting them in a necklace and once she gives it back to you you feel your powers and stuff.she could also be witch if you want)

i ran around the woods noticing my senses had gotten heightened and i was fast i felt strong this was amazing i felt free too.but the man stood in front of me[color=magenta] " try to shift back to human form"[color] i looked at him with huge eyes not knowing how to do it.i tried more than once to finally shift but i was naked "what?"

"you will be able to control that ;later with a little practice"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 4:09

(( okay I think I know what to do now. ))

AFter I got my head together I grabbed my grabbed my cell phone and put my shoes on. I walked down the steps and seen Eliza and Austin sitting in the livingroom watching tv. "Ash, where are you going?" Austin got up and ran over to me before I could go out the door. I knelt down in front of him and put on my best smile. "I'm going to see mommy." His face fell into a frown. "You're going back to the house?" I could hear the fear that was in his voice. "No sweety I'm not going back home. I'm meeting her at the par. I promise to be very careful. I wont tell her where we are. You're safe here okay?" He nodded his head letting his hair fly everywhere. I smiled and pulle dhim into a tight hug. When I let him go I kissed his cheek. "Ew!" He laughed wiping his cheek. I laughed and stood. I ruffled his hair before I walked out the door. I headed down the street towards the park. WHile I walked I went over in my head every possible conversation we'd have there. What could she possibly want to talk to me about.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 4:16

he helped me inside, gave me clothes and explained to me how i should learn to shift with my clothes on and how i should do many other things.it was fascinating someone called him and he went inside so i sat there thinking what i was about to say to ash how was i going to explain to her.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 4:59

I finally made it to the park and looked around but didn't see my mother. I sat on the swings and a few minutes later I saw her walking towards me. She looked like a fragial child. She wore her dark shade to hid her eyes. She walked with her head held high but I knew she was hurting on the inside. I stood and we embraced eachother in a tight loving hug. Tears fell from my eyes and we cried together. No word were spoken then, we just higged eachother tight sharing tears of pain and fear. When we were finally done, I pulled away and wiped her tears away as she did the same to me. "I can't stay long so I'll make this quick. It pains me to be doing this but it's the only way I know you'll survive and become the women I know you can be." I stared at her with wide eyes. "Mom what are you saying?" She reached into her pocket and pulled out a small square box and handed it to me. "Your grandmother gave this to me when I went off to college. It was made for protection, and with it you'd be able to tap into the strength of the women in our family. I've made the grave mistake in marrying your father. I thought he was someone good, but after we got married I saw his true colors and found out who he really was." She shook her head as more tears fell from her eyes. "Promise me you'll always keep your eyes open to those around you. To every good person there's always something more dark and evil inside. Don't make the same mistake I made. Know who you're marrying before it's too late." "Mom what are you talking about?" "I'm sorry baby, but I have to go. When the time is right, all of your questions will be answered. Gaurd this with your life, let no one take your power. You understand me?" She covered my hands with hers and pressed to close to my heart. I could feel the warmth of the present through the box. "I promise." I said softly and nodded my head. "Where are you going?" "Some where far." Before I could question her further she turned and ran off. I sat back on the swing and stared at the box. I wasn't sure what I was to do at this point.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 5:17

he finally hung up and looked at me " you're good now, you can go" i stood up and nodded " thank you for everything" i walked out and through the woods thinking about ash.i always thought sbout her but this time something wasn't really clear i had a bad feeling.i reached the car and drove rather fast home, i didn't find her.the kids said she went out i called her "babe where are you?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 6:59

I hadn't noticed I start crying again until my phone vibrated in my pocket and I saw a tear drop fall onto the screen. I quickly wiped it away and snwered. "Hey babe, I'm at the park." I said trying not to sound defeated. I sniffled and wiped my eyes again. I looked down at the box and frowned. I would never see my mom ever again.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 7:02

"are you okay?" i heard her sniff and she didn't have a cold so she was crying."ash i'm coming to get you i'm not really far actually"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 7:19

"Okay." Was all I could say. I felt numb against the world. I was left alone to face the rath of my father. Why of all days did she choose to leave now. We could have fought this thing together, me, her and Austin. Now it was just Austin and I in this alone. But of course Jared was there to help along the way.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 7:30

i parked the car and looked around till i found her, i ran to where she was sitting and sat next to her. i saw a box in her hand which she held tightly and saw her tears.i sighed and wiped her tears away hugging her "what happened? why are you here?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 7:40

I tried fighting back the tears the were building up but when I felt his arms around me I just broke. I held onto him tight as I cried for the past and for the future. I'd have to go on with out her. "She left us Jared." I said in between sobs.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 7:50

who was she talking about? i thought at first but when i saw how badly she was sad i knew she was talking about her mom "why would she leave you? i mean...she's the only one that can protect you from him so why leaving you?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 8:01

I was too upset to answer, so I just shrugged my shoulders and willed myself to calm down.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 22:27

i sighed heavily caressing her back lightly trying to sooth her, i held her closer to my heart really tight "don't worry you and austin will be fine i'll never let anyone hurt you " or at least i was going to try
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 10:58

"Can we go." I said into his chest. I didn't want him to let me go but I couldn't stand here any longer. I looked in the dirrection I had seen my mother run off, and thought I caught a glimpse of her but it was just a bird flying by. I sighed heavily and held onto Jared's hand. As long as he was with me I would be fine.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 7:57

I nodded not certain what was in my power to do right now to make her happy. I walked to the car with her still holding on to me and my arm still around her shoulders.when we got to the car I helped her up and buckled her seat belt before going to the driver seat.I started the engine ans was driving toward home when it occured to me she might want to go somewhere else "baby do you wanna go home or somewhere else?"I asked her in a sweet voice holding her hand
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 11:29

Home. It sounded so forgien to me right now. Where was my home? Everything just seemed to be falling through the earth in a matter of seconds. I squeezed his hand lightly. "Any where but home for right now. I don't want Austin to be worried about me." I said trying to regain my voice.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 22:54

I nodded thinking where I could take her, I needed a place seren, calm with the less people ever. I drove silently feeling her heart beat race it was like her heart was jumping in my hand it must be a wolf thing I thought to myself. I took her to a mountain a bit far from home but I was sure she would like it here, I parked the car and helped her out than I lift her and held her bridal style as I climbed the mountain.when we made it to the top I sat on the ground and had her sitting on my lap I hugged her tightly "I hope you like it here" I whispered against her neck
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat 25 Feb 2012 - 5:42

For once I didn't argue with him carrying me. I really wasn't sure where we were because I was too caught up in my thoughts. But I do remember the car ride being very long. Ilaid my head on his shoulder as he carried me up what seemed like a hill. Soon he sat down and placed me on his lap. I looked around and seen we were on a moutain. The city looked very small from where we were but it was very peaceful. I leaned back into his arms and enjoyed the moment. I got more comfortable in his arms and my smile grew wider as I felt his lips lightly graze my neck as he spoke. "I love it, thank you." I looked down at the unopened box that was still in my hands. I took a deep breath and opened it. Inside was an emerald green stone that hung from a beeded necklace.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat 25 Feb 2012 - 6:17

i loved the feeling of the air on my skin and loved how it freed her hair.i took in a deep breath and took in her scent i felt her relax and it made me feel better. but something odd happened when she opened the box i felt my eyes switching i shook my head and felt myself really hot i was afraid i might hurt her or burn her i didn't understand what was going on i looked at the stone "what is that" i asked in a shaky voice

(his eyes turned to green..i have an idea:D)
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat 25 Feb 2012 - 6:25

(( okay . seems interesting (: ))

When I opened the box I felt Jared's uneasyness. I wanted to look at him to make sure he was fine, but my eyes wouldn't leave the stone. I felt his body growing hot, and the sound of his voice is what drew my attention to him. When I turned around he seemed a bit nervous and his eyes were green. I quickly moved away from him staring at him more out of shock than fear. "My.. My mom gave it to me." I said unable to speak past the lump that suddenly formed in my throat. I took a deep breath and closed the box, all the while not taking my eyes away from him. What just happened?
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat 25 Feb 2012 - 6:32

i felt a bit shaky i managed to get up and take the box from her i opened it and felt another wave going through my body, i gasped frowning at the emerald stone when i noticed there was a lace on it.i took it and felt the urge of lacing it around her neck i was about to do so when i saw the way she was looking at me. i raised both eyebrows and got closer to clips the necklace
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat 25 Feb 2012 - 6:40

I just sat there frozen with shock. I allowed him to place the necklace around my neck. As he touched it his eyes were a glowing green, and his body temperature was still rising. For the second time since I was out of the hospital images from my dream flashed through my head. This time it was of him looking into the water, and it was then I noticed that those eyes were the same color as they are now.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat 25 Feb 2012 - 6:46

i stepped back after clasping the necklace seeing how she started to glow i looked at her smiling and i couldn't really believe what i was seeing "you are glowing" i took my phone and took a picture of her and i showed it to her "see? you're beautiful!"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat 25 Feb 2012 - 7:04

I mentally shook the image from my mind and looked at the picture. I gasped in surprise. He was right it seemed like my skin was reflecting the sun's light from within. I looked down at the necklace and seen it was glowing as well. It felt warm and comforting against my skin. I looked up at Jared as he smiled brightly, and I soon felt myself smile back. All worry of what's to happen next was gone and replaced with a sense of power and strength.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next