Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The princess and the American (Hope and I)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 7 Empty The princess and the American (Hope and I)

Post by Demona Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

"This is just too much mother!" Olivia paced the drawing room back and forth and turned to look at her silent father "you both said I still had time! You said I have till my 21 st birthday before getting married to Frederic!" She walked to the windows overlooking to the private gardens. "I'm not even 20 yet and you want to take what's left of my freedom away..."

"Olivia just calm down" the king sighed "we're just informing you that your indiscipline has consequences. You're not a normal girl, you're the princess, the heiress to the throne. Act like it."

Olivia bowed and walked out as elegantly as she could, trying to contain her anger. She met Justin's eye on her way to the main doors and held up her hand "I'm going out, and alone! My tracking device is on and don't you dare follow me Justin, I'm serious."

Justin just smirked and handed her a cap "I knew you would go out. Here's your cap, don't be long or I'll be forces to go and get you."

Princess Olivia took her secret passage out of the palace and made her way to the beach wanting nothing but sit in her hideout. She had been fighting with her mother for years, the queen not wanting to understand her needs to experience life as a normal girl, even just for a little while. But her mother saw her little experiences as acts of deffiance and always inflicted some kind of punishment.

She took off her sandals and sighed as her feet contacted the cold sand. She knew no one was around at this time but wouldn't risk exposure in her laid back clothes. Being in kaki shorts and a tank top wasn't really princesslike.

Reaching the groove she stopped dead in her track as she saw the back of a man taking a picture. She was about to leave before he noticed her but he turned around.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 7 Empty Re: The princess and the American (Hope and I)

Post by GoddessofHope Sat May 21, 2022 4:40 am

May inhaled deeply, “I was eighteen, and in love. With a woman.” May pursed her lips and started adjusting the spaghetti strap on Olivias shoulder, “he thought it was just a phase.. and he knew our parents would consider me a sinner and never speak to me again.” She shrugged, “so he tried to convince me that I only liked men to make my life easier.” She laughed, “I actually joined the Navy for four years and thought escaping would help but..” she finally looked deep into her eyes, “I just never craved a man the same way I craved a woman.”
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

The princess and the American (Hope and I) - Page 7 Empty Re: The princess and the American (Hope and I)

Post by Demona Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:21 am

"That's not something you can change, that's who you are. For example, my sister got curious and explored with another girl whereas I don't even think about it. But I love her all the same no matter what she chooses later on. As for John, he may have acted wrong but he was trying to protect you. You're lucky to have that, aomeone looking out for you."
She reached for her heels and put them on before letting her hair flow in their natural waves and wearing her tiara.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:00 am

“So are you.” She said with a slight smirk, taking a step back to look at her handy work, “you look absolutely stunning my dear” she said in her fanciest British accent and laughed, “I’m sorry you look so great for such a frustrating event”

She felt bad for the princess, she truly did, but in a weird way she was jealous of her. She was the center of attention and she didn’t even try. May would have killed for that kind of attention when she was younger. Maybe that’s why she was so all over the place with relationships her entire life…

“Wow sorry I uh.. zoned out there for a moment.” She chuckled softly, so.. what about this sister?” She grinned and wiggled her eyebrows at the beautiful princess but got interrupted by her brother knocking on the door.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:10 am

"Frustrating is an understatement" shu mumbled but laughed "you're british accent isn't thag bad you know". She looked at May who seemed to have travelled another dimension. She smiled and kept watching her from the mirror until May snapped out of it.

"It's okay, it happens to me all the time." She grinned "Oh my god! Izzy is just a teenager" she laughed shaking her head just as John opened the door.

She felt her face warm up as his gaze fell on her, feeling overly self conscious. "Is it time?" She asked to hide her embarrassement.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:00 pm

John came to a halt when he saw how gorgeous Liv looked, meeting her gaze in the mirror, he could barely speak at first. “Almost…” he said firmly, his eyes not leaving hers.

May swallowed as she watched the tension build between them, “okay, well.. I’m.. done here.” She stood and walked to the door, “Liv, keep your chin up. If you need me.. just.. faint. And I’ll be there to rescue you.” She said with a wink before she left the room.

John shut the door behind her, locking it with no hesitation, “are you doing alright?” He asked, slowly making his way over to her.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:14 pm

Olivia turned around slowly meeting his gaze knowing too well he locked the door, before stealing a glance at his lips. She couldn't stop thinking about how good his lips felt on hers. "I'm doing... I don't really know." She looked up at him "I'm hanging in there. Everything will be live and... I'll have to put up an act. I'm usually good at hiding my feeling but today..." she chuvkled nervously "I can't even find my words!"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:03 pm

“You listen to me right now, Liv.” He said as he quickly closed the distance between them, “You don’t have to do a damn thing, alright? Just be present. That’s it.” He put his heavy hands on her shoulders, grounding her still, “I will be there as much as I can.. but if I can’t, for whatever reason, I need you to show me what you can do to defend yourself because looking like that…” he looked her up and down, “he’s gunna pull you into a private room the second he’s able, you understand?”

John swallowed and dropped his hands slowly, “he’s going to back you into the wall so you can’t get away..” he said softly as he took an invading step towards her, forcing her to back up into the large mirror, “I need you to show me what you’d do if he makes a move, Liv.” He whispered down at her as he lifted his fingers to her exposed thigh, slowly running them up her smooth skin until he reached her ass, “if he has any idea what he’s doing, he’ll grab you here first.” He said as he began to caress her, “Show me how you’d get out of it, Liv.”
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:28 pm

Her breath hitched as he trapped her against the mirror. She was captivated by the sound of his voice, and even though he was kind of training her, she knew he wanted to do those things to her. And she couldn't get past that and imagine Frederic doing them to her. Not with John's hands all over her body.

With a seductive smile, Liv relaxed into his arms letting out a soft moan wrapping her arms loosely around his neck. She waited until John had his guard down and kneed him the groin before pushing him off of her and running to the door with a smirk.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:00 pm

John was surprised at her reaction, but it was hard to be satisfied when he was hurting to bad, “Jesus Christ, Liv” he coughed as he leaned up against the wall, crouched over as he tried not to puke, “that’ll do.” He whispered as slowly stood up.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:11 pm

She walked back to him and this time she pressed him against the wall "I didn't even hit that hard." She stood on her tiptoes. Even with heels and he was still much taller than her. She cupped his face "I loved feeling your hands on me." She whispered softly her eyes searching his. The attraction between them was getting stronger with each passing second.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:34 pm

John rested his forehead on hers as he breathed her in deeply, “Woman, you will be the death of me.” He whispered in a gruff tone. John grabbed her by the waist and pulled her body against his, “Olivia..” he whispered before he captured her lips with his, letting all of his passion unfold as he slipped his tongue into her mouth and tasted her once more.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:43 am

Liv relaxed in his arma kissing him back with hunger as her tongue danced with his. She lifted her right leg wrapping hit around him and pressed herself more into him, rubbing her groin against his.

"You got me all wet soldier" she whispered in his ear before sucking on his ear lobe gently.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:13 am

Johns eyes rolled back into his head as she whispered in his ear. Before he would have tried to be careful with her gown and her hair all done up but her eagerness sent him over the edge, causing him to grab a fistful of her gorgeous red hair, forcing her to pull away and look up at him, “You’re lucky I don’t rip this dress off you and have my way with you right fucking now.” He threatened, trying to gather himself because he knew any minute they’d be calling for her.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:52 am

Liv loved how rough he was with her. Everyone treated her as if she was made of porcelain. She pulled away and ran a hand through her hair to fix the mess he did. "I would love to see you do that, but we'll have to wait." She winked and took a last glace in the mirror, fixed her lipstick and walked toward the door unlocking it.

Without a glance back she walked out of her chambers and saw her security team ready and waiting. She rolled her eyes not feeling the beed to have a whole team with her. She didn't wait for John and started walking toward the staircase where she paused a little until she could feel him right behind her. She walked down the stairs gracefully and waited in front of the huge mahogany doors.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:22 am

It took a few minutes but he managed to gather himself as best he could and follow after her. God she drove him crazy… and she knew it. She had all the control, as much as he hated to admit it. She was nothing like he had ever seen, so complex, and so fucking sexy.

He caught up to her and felt his body tense the closer they got to the party. He swallowed, “you ready for this, princess?” He asked quietly.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:03 am

She took a deep breath and turned around leaning closer to him yet in an appropriate way "I'm so not ready for this, but I sure am ready for something else." She winked and motioned to the guard to open the doors and announce her.

"Princess Olivia, heir to the throne."
She took a deep breath and walled in head high and staring only to the dais where her parents and little sister were sitting.
She stopped when Frederic came to meet her halfway. He bowed and took her hand in his kissing it gently. She felt sick. She glanced at John and was surprised to see Justin standing just behind him.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:23 am

John didn’t even have to look over, he knew Justin was there.

“Tell me you got something on this mother fucker.” He said quietly to Justin, his eyes constantly searching the perimeter for a threat. Which was ironic. The threat was standing just beside Liv. In plain sight.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:47 am

Justin smirked "Oh that I did. The king surely won't let this engagement happen. I just have to get to him before he announces anything." Justin took a step forward and stood next to John "a little birdie told me you two got close? Careful soldier you know the rules."

Liv was dying to know what Justin was saying to John but couldn't hear a thing. She looked at frederic "you can sit at our table, I'll join you shortly."
She waited until John and justin were behind her "welcome back Justin. You know I'm definitely killing you tonight right?" They resumed walking toward the throne.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:41 am

“You shouldn’t believe everything you hear.. “ John said firmly just as Olivia came over. He kept his distance from her, made sure to stay as professional as possible, and kept his eyes on Frederic while Liv and Justin spoke.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:54 am

"Yeah you won't have time to kill me princess. I'm here to save your ass from that pig and the I'm goong back to the mission the king sent me on. He's already looking at me like he's going to murder me."

"You found something?" Liv was extatic "you're the best Justin!"

"Don't be too happy. They have a list of possible matches for you. There will always be someone Olivia."

They reached the king and queen and bowed to them in respect. Before Liv could say anything Justin approached the king slowly asking for permission to speak with him. The king nodded and Justin went up the dais leaning in close to his ear.
"My King, I had to come home with unfinish mission in order to protect the crown and protect the princess."

"What happened son?"

"Frederic... he's a gambler. He ows money to a lot of people, and in order to pay them back he went into organ traficking. Not to forget that he is the biggest... pardon my words my king, he is the biggest manwhore. I donmt think you want our princess to be married to him."

The king was livid "do you have proof?"

"You know I always do." Justin reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone opening the folder of intel he gathered on Frederic. He gave the phone to the king "I think we should arrest him and hand him over to the german justice."

The king looked up and motioned to the cameras meaning he didn't want a scandal. "Let him have his last party but gather a team and wait for him outside. I want this to go quietly and As soon as you handle this you get back to your mission."

"Yes, my king." Justin turned around facing Liv with a smirk "i'll never let you down, you know that right?" He whispered before glancing at John and leaving the ballroom.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate he tenth year anniversary of truth with Germany! May the celebration begin!" The king sat down next to the queen ignoring Frederic who was waiting for an engagement annoucement.

Olivia was about to make her way to him when her dad stopped her "take your place next to me." She looked at John "and you take your place behind her young man."
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:19 am

John looked directly in the kings eyes and gave him a sharp nod before he did as he was told and stood behind Liv. He hated that he didn’t have control over anything, that he couldn’t just throw Frederic out on his ass, and that he once again, had to follow orders. All he wanted to do was take Liv and run.. to their beach, to his cabin, anywhere but here.

“You must be the boy toy I heard so much about..” May said as she slowly approached Justin, “Hopefully you come with good news..”
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:27 am

"Boy toy?" Justin raised an eyebrow looking May up and down "and you are?" The woman in front of him was gorgeous, but he hated the nickname she gave him.

Liv was relieved. She felt safe with both John and Justin with her, she knew she could count on them. She turned slightly and looked at John who seemed awfully uncomfortable. She waited a few minutes before excusing herself, knowing John would have to follow her. She used the hidden door behind the thrones that led to a long corridor, she kept walking until she found the door she was looking for and pushed it open stepping in.
"What's wrong?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:50 am

May smirked at his obvious annoyance. God she loved getting underneath people’s skin. “I’m just.. the local cynic, looking for my next victim to insult.” She slowly walked towards him and really took him in. She could see what the princess saw in him, he was incredibly sexy, and the fact that he killed people for a living only made him more interesting.

“Ya know…” May started to circle him like a vulture, “You’re the first man To make my mouth water in ages… “she laughed softly, “I didn’t think I still had that desire for a man.. you should be proud.” She said, stopping right in front of him.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:10 am

Justin smirked leaning against the wall behind him. He looked at the officer standing next to him and sent him to guard the front door.

"Is that so?" He glanced around "well as much as you're tempting me right now, I'm on duty so, I'll pass. But don't take it personally, you're gorgeous." He reached out and tucked a free strand of hair behind her ear.

He moved away about to leave when he stopped and looked at her "are you staying a few days?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:55 pm

John frowned as she came to a halt in front of him, “Liv, you can’t just walk away from your throne anytime you please!” He snapped at her.

With a sigh he pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes, “I don’t feel like I’m doing my job by just standing behind you, Liv. I’ve always been in charge, I’ve always been in the middle of the action, and now.. “ he shook his head and looked down at her, “Now I’m on the sidelines, forced to stand down and I don’t know how to adjust to that.” He admitted.

May returned his smirk, “As long as the princess needs a gown and you need insulting” she winked.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum