Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Her protector  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Her protector  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Her protector  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Her protector  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Her protector  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Her protector  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Her protector  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Her protector  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Her protector  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Her protector

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Her protector  - Page 2 Empty Her protector

Post by melbender Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wild and carefree, the Daughter of a billionaire tycoon finds herself with a babysitter as her father can’t control her wild ways anymore, or rather doesn’t want to have to deal with her in the tabloids. He thinks getting security 24/7 will keep her in line and out of trouble... oh was he wrong. She doesn’t care what anyone thinks, ever since her mum died. That was until someone new entered her life and she found herself drawn to him, even if he was guarding her.

What happens when after being so close, they become even closer until lines that shouldn’t be crossed are blurred and tangled together.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Her protector  - Page 2 Empty Re: Her protector

Post by melbender Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:41 am

“I thought we were getting them to go.” I was nervous because I never ate with anyone. “Umm, I would have worm unfree st at leave.” I said scanning over the menu. “I’ll just get the same as you.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:00 am

I nodded. “Good choice you won’t be disappointed Cade here says it’s our best dish!” Shirley said with a smile. “You must be a special girl to capture Cade here, I think every woman around these parts has tried but he never gives them a second look!” I shook my head and looked at Lola. Shirley took off and I leaned back. “So you wanna go over the rules now?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:35 am

“You don’t get to come and change my life. I’m not a child, I can make my own decisions. Haven’t you ever heard when you tell someone no, they’ll just want to go and do it.” I leant back running a hand through my hair “you assume so much about me, make whatever rules you want but you’re not my father, and you cannot expect me to obey. I’m 21, and moving out of home soon.” I sighed, shaking my head. “He seems to forget that and thinks I am a child. I’m living, and being punished for making mistakes. So what if I like to smoke now and then, i am allowed to drink and go out.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:59 am

I laughed. “You know you assume he has hired me to watch over you because of the stupid shit you have done. But you haven’t once thought maybe there is a other reason maybe you could be in serious danger?” I was serious because thatbis half the reason if not more than half the reason I was hored
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:02 am

I rolled my eyes “danger? Yeah right.. anyway, where are you sleeping? What hours do you work?” I looked at him, and smiled. He was really hot.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:21 am

“24/7 and sleeping not sure I know what that is.” I shrugged. “You don’t need to worry about me.” I winked. And stretched my arms across the back of the booth. She was looking at me as she wanted to eat me it was making my cock stir.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:23 am

“What about my boyfriend? He won’t like it if you’re always around.” I didn’t want to even bring it up to him, I knew he would lash out and take it out on me. “I’m sure you sleep, people can’t not sleep.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:35 am

I laughed. “I was in the military, I can do without sleep. I don’t care what your boyfriend says or thinks! I’m here for your safety and I take that seriously even if you don’t, plus from my research you should get rid of the fucker he isn’t a good guy. There is a difference in pain that’s pleasurable and pain that’s not.” I smirked she had no clue how much I knew.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:40 am

I looked at him, not saying much else “I don’t really want to hear about your playboy ways. Clearly you think I do all sorts, but whatever. Assume what you want.” I bit my lip, and was relived when the burgers were brought over. I looked at my watch, and it was nearing time that I usually went. “Do you think I can get mine to go? I really can’t be late.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:58 pm

I looked up at her.  “We can both get them to go.”  I waved shitely over.  “Hey can we get our packed up, Lola doesn’t want to be late!” No winked not caring what she implied by that as she walked away I looked at Lola.  “Late for what?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:00 pm

“I just always be at the lookout every night at seven.” I said, taking my bag. “Thankyou. I know it’s probably annoying but it’s what I do every day.” I said as a paparazzo came and flashed a camera in my face “who’s your new boyfriend Lola? How long have you been dating for Lola! Where did you meet! What does Sam think about this? Did you two break up?!” More asked taking dozens of pictures of us.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:58 pm

I was about to say something but instead I jumped up and picked her up grabbing the food from Shirley and giving her money. Once to my truck I placed her inside thankful for the tinted windows. “You okay? Does that happen a lot?” Fuck I hated that.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:28 am

“Most days. I hate it.” I groaned, just imagining the shit that would be written about me tomorrow. “People love to gossip and unfortunately they find me exciting to write about. I’d love for them to see how truly boring I can be.” I looked over at him and smiled “oh well, who cares what others think.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:32 am

I laughed . “You know if you didn’t go out and party the way you do they wouldn’t find you that interesting g?” I mean I found her to be interesting but the public eye wanted a party girl. Something she gave them tons of times.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:34 am

“I like to go out and let my hair down. I shouldn’t have to stop being me and having fun.” I knew what he was saying but it was how I could truly be free. “Anyway, it doesn’t matter. I’ll be gone soon and dad can rest easy.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:55 am

I looked over at her. “Why do you say that Lola?” I didn’t like how she said it, did she know the danger she was actually in? Or was she planning on running far away and not talking to him again.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:10 am

“Because I plan on travelling” I sat back closing my eyes. “I want to see the world, and I leave in a few months.” “I have a combi van”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:13 am

I shook my head. “Well this should be fun, where are we traveling to? I may have already been there and can show you some great places.” I smirked because I knew she thought she would be getting rid of me but I’m not that easy to get away from.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:46 am

“What!” My eyes flew open and I glared “you’re not serious! You can’t come with me! I don’t even know where I’m going. I’m just going from town to town until I get bored.” There was no way he would come with me.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:53 am

I smiled. “Sounds fun, when do we leave exactly?” I moved one hand off the the wheel and patted her knees. “Besides the paparazzi Already think I’m your new boyfriend, we can’t have you going on a holiday travel with out me!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:01 am

“Yeah and you’re forgetting I have an actual boyfriend who is going to flip out when he sees the photos of us.@ I groaned. “You just love this don’t you. I tell you what, you let me smoke when I want on my trip, and you can come. Otherwise forget it. I don’t need someone being a downer on my trip.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:04 am

J laughed. “Your so called boyfriend is a dick and you deserve better, I’m not a downer I just know smoking isn’t good so let me te you what.” I looked at her and smirked. “I am coming with you on your trip you can’t stop me and you will not be smoking anything illegal, I may let you have a few drinks but nothing to wild! I have to make sure your safe and that is what I’m going to do!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:07 am

“You do know I’m 21 and can drink whatever I like. I don’t need a parent tagging along so forget it.” I sighed. “You really are just like the others,” I needed a friend not someone who just wants to control my life. “You know what forget it.” I pushed open the car door and turned back “Don’t follow me.” And I slammed it with annoyance as I walked up the pebble pathway, towards the large tree where I scattered mums ashes. I laid down, staring at the sky and closing my eyes “I miss you a lot today.” I whispered as tears rolled down my cheeks “no one understands me. Everyone just wants to change me. You got me.. I just wish you were still here.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:11 am

I didn’t listen and I followed her making sure she didn’t know I did. When she started to talk I listened and I felt bad for her I knew what she was going through. I waited a while then walked to her sitting with her. “My dad and I were real close it was just him my sister and I for a long to my mum died while giving birth to my sister so I don’t remember much of her but when my dad passed away I was tore up and thought no one understood me just like how you feel, but I’m not here to just protect you I’m here if you need to yell at someone or just talk to, but you have to understand your safety comes first and there are some bad peoples after you because of your father so let me do my job okay?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:19 am

“I’ll remember that.” I looked over at him. “My dad barely looks at me. He blames me for mums death, like it was my fault I had cancer. It was because I told her that he was sleeping with other women he worked with.” I rolled to my side playing with the patch of grass “what if this trip takes months? Years even? You can’t work for that long.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum