Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 4:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 10:44 pm by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:53 pm by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 1:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Escape ( Ash and Mel )

2 posters

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 14 Empty Escape ( Ash and Mel )

Post by melbender Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:08 am

First topic message reminder :

“We haven’t had one since colt died, I thought that maybe it’s time for you to have a furry friend again.” I let him go, and he eagerly ran over his new daddy. “Happy birthday Tanner,” I just loved seeing him smile and happy.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 14 Empty Re: Escape ( Ash and Mel )

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:29 am

I stood outside then walked in seeing my princess laying there. “Oh my poor princess, it will be over here soon.” I looked at Gunnar he looked like I did the first time I glanced at char shit wencouod be doing this again.

“I know we are about to have a baby and all but what happened to you two?” Gunnar asked noticing tanners busted up bruised hand and chars bandage hand.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:31 am

“Don’t worry about us. This is about you two, not us.” I wouldn’t take anything from them. “Just relax, stay calm and you’ll do amazing.” I kissed her again as the doctors came in to get her ready. I hugged Gunnar and then walked out past Tanner without even glancing at him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:37 am

Sighing I kissed lily and hugged Gunnar knowing it wouldn’t be long. I walked out and started pacing again. She needed to get looked at. “Char go get you hand shocked your bleeding through the bandages.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:40 am

I knew he was right, my hand hurt and it needed stitching. “Fuck you.” Was all I said in reply as I stood up, taking my bag and walking down the corridor. One of the happiest times in my life was also the worst day of my life.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:08 pm

I sighed. I just didn’t understand why she was mad. I laid my head back and just didn’t want to deal with anything. I wanted to see my granbaby and then I’m heading to the cabin for the rest of the week. I can’t deal with her and her mood swings right now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:20 pm

I came back with stitches, and a fresh bandage just as Gunnar came out smiling from ear to ear and told us she was born. We went in, and she was so small, just like lily as a baby. An hour later and we were on the drive home. I couldn’t take it any longer and looked at him “you accused me of being pregnant.. you wonder why I am so mad, when the first thing you said to me was you’re fucking pregnant aren’t you.. as if it’s all my fault. I didn’t do anything wrong, you’re assuming something because you don’t want anymore children, well fine that’s ok.. but you can’t blame me for this. you didn’t get the check up, and the doctors messed up but that isn’t my fault.. What you said to me, about you being the one here for lily, that wasn’t fair.” I turned looking out the window as tears rolled down. “I can’t do this.. it’s too much.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:24 pm

“I never blamed you, as you say I’m assuming so are you. Your a great mum char but I just don’t think it’s fair to the kids or our grandkid, but there is nothing we can do yeah I’m upset because one you sat there and lied telling me you were okay with me gettinngit done, I knew you weren’t but I was trying to let you come to me and tell me, my procedure not working is because of that shit show doctor! I’m pissed at him not you but I know you are and right now I need time to take it in I’m going to drop you off at home and then I’m going to the shack for a few days not months but days Char!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:32 pm

“So you’re throwing that all in my face? Me leaving, you’re usimg it against me.” I cried shaking my head. “Jesus Christ listen to how you’re talking to me! You’re mind fucking me Tanner, yeah I didn’t want you to get it done but you know what, I was fine with it. Being away, I became ok with it and now you’re saying I want this.. I want a baby I don’t even know about and you’re calling me selfish.. maybe you should have worn something. Then again you-“ I stopped releasing there was no point. “You know what, go.. just go and while you’re at it, call a lawyer. I’m done.” I shoved open the car door and ran into the house.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:39 pm

I wasn’t found such a thing. She was acting crazy. I got out of the car went inside grabbed some things without a word I walked out of our room with her crying. I went to the kitchen and took out a piece of paper I wrote

char,
I still love you no matter what but I need a few days that’s all I was saying.

Ps take a test you’ll see I know your body better than you.
Tanner

I left it where I knew she would see it. And left notnsaying anword to Tom who was starring the whole time. I know he saw the note and he had questions but I couldn’t right now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:46 pm

I threw the note in the bin. I couldn’t believe he left. Ignoring Tom, I went up to check on the kids and climbed into bed with Lenny and cuddled him close. Soon, I fell asleep. I kept busy helping Lily and ignored the fact that I was pregnant. I really didn’t want to be. I went and got the kids ready, and took them to run errands and take willow to her check up.

Tom had enough and drove down to where his dad was. He walked up to the door and knocked loudly, walking in. “Dad what’s going on? Mum won’t talk..” he sighed sitting on the couch. “I don’t know what’s going on but I’m worried and this isn’t right.. you should be home! You both need to be together! And now she’s at some clinic and her lawyer left a message on her voice mail to meet later today.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:44 am

I glared.  “She’s pregnant.”  Then his words sunk in.  I haven’t shaved my beard longer now.  I shot up and grabbed my keys.  “Where?” Was all I said I needed to get to her and fast. If she aborts this baby because golf me I won’t be able to live. Yeah I don’t want anymore kids but this kid is still ours. I ran a hand down my face. “Where damnit!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:46 am

“Pregnant? What the fuck? Is this why you’re fighting? I don’t get it.. why aren’t you happy? No wonder mums been eating choc mint ice cream and spewing all day.” He frowned stepping closer to his dad “what did you say to mum? What the hell have you done dad!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:16 am

I put my head down. I fucked up. She didn’t want me getting fixed. She wanted another baby, I didn’t not with lily being pregnant. Then I found out my procedure didn’t work and when your mom came home I knew she was pregnant I blew up at her I shouldn’t have but I did and I hurt her bad with somethings I said all because I was upset she lied and said she was okay with me getting the procedure done.” I looked at Tom then shook my head. “I have to get to her where is this clinic? I don’t want her to abort the baby because of me. I love you and the baby I just needed a few fucking days to wrap my head around it all.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:19 am

“So you said no because of lily being pregnant even though if she wasn’t, you would have done..” he looked at him then laughed “who’s gives a shit if lily had a baby, or if we all did. Yeah it would be weird if you were like 60 or something but mums 40.. we kind of expected you to anyway. But guess it’s probably too late.” He sighed “I don’t know where it’s at. She just said she would be back in a few hours so that’s why I came down here. Sorry dad.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:23 am

I looked at him passed. “Call her tell her it’s an emergency something with lily or little Ava she will go as soon as she hears that.” I didn’t wait for a reply I left going straight to Lily’s hoping Tom got a hold of lily to play along.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:29 am

I checked my phone, looking at the text from Tom. What the hell? What did he mean 911 meet at Lily’s? I had Willow passed out from the needles she just had and drove to Lily’s, and pulled up noticing Tanner in the drive way. Panic at something that’s happened to Ava. I had both kids asleep in the car as I ran out “what’s happened?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:42 am

“I love you, please don’t abort our baby, and don’t go to a lawyer. We can work this out I know we can I asked for some time I had that please char.” I looked at her I was tired from no sleep. I looked like shit.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:41 am

I looked at him confused “what are you talking about?” I looked around and noticed lily wasn’t coming out. “Did you have Tom message me? Jesus Tanner, I panicked and thought something had happened to Ava.” I then frowned because I had been so distracted by his untidy beard and dark eyes “abortion? Lawyer? I was at Willows clinic appointment, she had needles and a check up. I haven’t been to the doctors, because yes you’re right I’m pregnant but it’s selfish to keep a baby when I’m old and have a grandchild,”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:24 am

I looked at her. “It’s our baby char we can’t not have her or him just because of that either. It’s our child”. I stepped closer. “I’m sorry if I hurt you I just I don’t know I was so upset you didn’t tell me how you really felt that I just lost it because well if you wanted another I would have gave you another. But you told me you were fine. I knew you wasn’t and I did it anyways but the doctor fucked up and wel we are were we are now.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:28 am

“I didn’t want to force you to have another one, you said you didn’t and I couldn’t tell you that I did when lily came home pregnant.” I looked at him. “This is something we need to be 110% sure about because if yOh don’t feel happy about it, then I can’t go through with it knowing you could possibly resent the child and me.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:34 am

I shook my head. “I wouldn’t ever regret you or our baby, you know me better than that I jut needed time to come to this. That’s all. I was so pissed when I went in and the doctor acted like he didn’t do anything wrong. I took it out on you.” I took another step. “Let’s have this baby and talk about what we want after the baby is born.” I didn’t want anymore but it was to late so I’m going to suck it up and be happy.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:36 am

“Trust me, from how sick I have been I am not having anymore. I can keep anything down except ice cream.” I looked up at him “why do you think I was having an abortion? And lawyer?” I was confused.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:51 am

I rubbed the back of my head. “Well you said something the last time we saw each other and then Tom came and told me you had a clinic appointment and a lawyer called a left a voicemail on a lunch meeting.” I sighed. “I just put the two together. I’m sorry.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:56 am

“The lawyer is nothing to worry about, she is having lunch with me tomorrow because she has something to discuss about Rick.” I sighed “and I told Tom the clinic was for willow getting needles.” I looked at him and stepp d closer “are you coming home? I really want you back here.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:04 am

I nodded “yes I’m coming home.” I pulled her to me. “So a baby and Tom did say you’ve been really sick. Worse than with the quads?” Oh god please let it only be one.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next