Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 40 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 40 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Escape ( Ash and Mel )

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 40 Empty Escape ( Ash and Mel )

Post by melbender Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:50 am

First topic message reminder :

I laughed “its ok, my husband can go get me one later.” I grinned “better step up your a game mr cook.” I smiled even more, rubbing his arm.

After my shower, I dressed and tied my hair up, pulling on my warm coat and gloves, I walked down to them “I’m ready when you are.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 40 Empty Re: Escape ( Ash and Mel )

Post by melbender Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:01 pm

"You will crush it because well," I guestered down to his body "look at you, you're fucking hot and extremely strong." I tossed him the cloth "and don't blame my hormones, that isn't something I can help."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:08 pm

I smiled. “I’m also old baby, and I’m sorry, but you know it’s true!” I heard the doorbell and smiled. “Food is here.” I went and got it then started to put things away while char sat and ate. “God your mouth is making me crazy babe those little moans you make I can’t wait to have my beard back and tickle you!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:12 pm

I smiled, eating my cupcake. "Mmm, I know..." I looked over at him, purposely taking some icing on my fingers and slowly sucking and licking it off. "too bad you're going to be without my pussy for a few weeks."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:14 pm

I groaned. “Yeah well that just means I need to get it whenever I want till then!” I winked and left the rest of the groceries and pounced on her. “Your teasing ways will get you in trouble with me baby.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:25 pm

I laughed, loving this side of him. "You should try some icing, but not on the cupcake" and I pushed my finger into his mouth. "You can have sex whever you want it, but I want your tongue in me before your cock."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:27 pm

I smirked and sucked her finger. “I’d love to have my tongue inside you baby.” I picked her up and smiled loving that Lenny was napping. I took her to bed and ate her as if I was dying.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:42 pm

I came and came. I loved his mouth. After so many years, he knew what I loved, and what I definitely loved. "Yess…" I pulled his hair, rocking my hips up. "Fuck.." I grinded into him as I came, gripping my breast and squeezing. "I need your cock inside me!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:45 pm

I gave one more lick and made my way up her body kissing her belly that has been home to our baby’s and now holding our little girl. “God I love you char.” I managed to make slow love to her knowing I was going to miss her so much.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:35 pm

The days passed and we were still settling in, the night of our family dinner came and it was more of a good luck lunch for Lily and her dad before they left. Tanner had been fucking me every chance he got, and we seemed to be thriving with life and marriage. I was smitten with him. I put the note by the bedside table saying to get his coffee and drive to a certain address, there was a set of car keys that were for his brand new sports car he hadn’t replaced since crashing the last. today he finally got his birthday present before he left tomorrow and I wanted him to remember what he was coming home to. At the house, there was a note on the door telling him where the key was. I had led him on a hunt and he would find my lingerie on the clothes line saying come find me, and I was in the outdoor shower before he got his last present.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:00 pm

I woke and rubbed my eyes knowing char wasn’t next to me upset me as I wanted to roll over and have her this morning. Getting up and finding a note about my coffee and then a set of new keys I was getting excited as I walked out and saw what she got me. I loved it but I obviously wasn’t done now I needed to drive out to this address and find my real presser her! It took a little time but I finally got there finding more notes but once I saw the lingerie I smirked. “Damn baby you know what I like.” I said to myself as I followed the sounds of water and when I saw her I groaned. “Damn happy birthday to me!” I hurried up and undressed going to her. “Damn baby.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:24 am

I smiled hearing him behind me “perfect timing.” I turned and threw my arms around his neck “part two of your birthday surprise.” And I kissed his lips briefly? Before dropping to my knees where I took his thick cock in my mouth, moaning as Isucked
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:51 am

Shit! I groaned and held onto whatever I could grasp. “Damn baby you know how to please me!” She wasn’t going to let up either she was starved for my cock and she enjoyed bringing me to the edge. She was my goddess. As she sucked harder than she ever has I gripped her wet hair not carry where we were or what was going on around me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:37 am

I pumped him right down my throat and swallowed, still sucking as he jerked from tenderness. Moaning, as I licked him and smiled, kissing his thigh and making my way back to standing. “Good morning birthday boy, are you ready for your next surprise?” I asked sliding my hands up and down his chest. God I was so lucky to have him
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:49 am

I smiled. “Baby I really don’t need anything else I’m all set with all I have.” I kissed her and smiled. “Your perfect you know.” I looked around finally. “So what is this place a night away from home?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:55 am

“It is just that,” I smiled it was more but I wouldn’t reveal until later on. “I thought before you left that we could have a night away together.” I leant in kissing him, and cuddles him with a big squeeze. The shower ended as the water grew cold, something I knew would happen. We weren’t in luxury now. Grinning as we both dressed, I took his hand and led him through the door, past the small kitchen and over to the living room. “Close your eyes.” I got him to move how I wanted and facedthe front, with his eyes shut. I moved to pull open the curtain and slide the large door across, revealing the view of the ocean no more than 40 steps down to the beach. “You mentioned retiring a couple of months back, and if you haven’t already noticed, this place is small.. one bedroom room, a place that isn’t suited for children. It’s yours, for when you’re wanting to escape and get away, to come and surf and spend the day relaxing on the deck with a beer watching the football. It’s for you.” I then took the little golden retriever puppy I had gotten for him, and smiled “open your eyes baby.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:05 am

I first saw the view. Wow it was amazing. “Ours!” I then looked at her and saw the puppy “oh my god baby! You got me a dog! Got us a dog!” I was shocked I loved it I loved her even more.

-------

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1012
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40