Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Till death do us part, or not! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Till death do us part, or not! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Till death do us part, or not! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Till death do us part, or not! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Till death do us part, or not! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Till death do us part, or not! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Till death do us part, or not! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Till death do us part, or not! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Till death do us part, or not! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Till death do us part, or not!

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Till death do us part, or not! - Page 2 Empty Till death do us part, or not!

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Married couple wanting to have kids but they can’t. They tried for years and nothing going to the doctors both of them having issues to cause this. They loved each other but the arguments kept getting worse. It causes so many issues with the marriage and they decided to call it quiets they divorce and go their separate ways. Years later they find each other on a resort. Still in love but don’t know how it would work when they both wanted children so bad. They decided to have a few nights of fun and go back to their separate ways. She ends up pregnant but has no way of reaching him. Till a year later she goes back to the resort hoping he will be there again?? Will he and if so what happens!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Till death do us part, or not! - Page 2 Empty Re: Till death do us part, or not!

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:00 am

I laughed “wow, haven’t got a girlfriend to help you out with that?” I asked, not sure I could handle knowing. “Anyway, I was hoping the same. It was my last resort at trying to tell you that you have a son who needs you to be in his life.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Till death do us part, or not! - Page 2 Empty Re: Till death do us part, or not!

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:08 am

I smiled. Knowing I had to tell her. “No I went on a couple of dates but nothing turned into a second date they just couldn’t amount to you.” I sighed. “So where are you living? I want to be apart of his life hell its taking everything in me not to go in there and pick him up.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:11 am

“Well he’s asleep and trust me, never wake a sleeping baby. I leant that the hard way.” I half laughed. “I did go on dates too, but couldn’t stop thinking about you so I never went for anymore.” I looked at him, my heart racing “he will wake around 6, if you want to come over before then and meet him properly?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:17 am

I nodded. “I’d love to!” She didn’t answer me on where she was living did she not want me to know? I mean she wants me in Asher’s life but not knowing where she lived. “Well we um better get to bed.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:22 am

“Umm, were not living anywhere at the moment, I mean I’m living with my mum and dad.” I said slightly ashamed as he had stood to leave. “I just needed help when I was pregnant, and had some issues. He’s going to be my last child, I Umm, the doctors told me that and I am meant to have a hysterectomy but I haven’t booked it yet.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:26 am

I sat back down. “Are you okay? Your not I’ll or anything?” I was so worried now. And with her parents oh wow I feel like shot. Wait. “Umm I love the next town over from where your parents are if they are still where they use to live?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:33 am

“Yes they do.” I grabbed his arm “You were so close this whole time!” I couldn’t believe it. “I’m ok, just the issues they said I had when we had the tests. They think I’m best to have that done.” I sighed “but that doesn’t matter, so you’re living there, wow, are you still teaching?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:38 am

I smiled. “Small school in the town over from me on the other side. It’s nice, I’m not teaching 3rd grade I love my students there is one little girl who is in the foster care system and I have been wanting o adopt her. She is sweet and smart reminds me of you.” I took in a deep breath. “There is issues because I’m a single male.” I looked st her. “What can I do to help you with what the doctors are saying?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:41 am

“Nothing, my reproductive system is pretty much useless.” I heard a slight cry and glanced over my shoulder, through the window and watched him close his eyes again snuggling back asleep. “You would have made a great father to her, but it sucks that you’re looked at like that.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:46 am

Well that hurt. “Um yeah.” I looked back at him. “I’m not giving up on her, I can’t.” I sighed. I was confused. Did she not want me in his life? Or did she want me in his life but not hers. We were divorced but I still love her, she just most not love me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:51 am

“You shouldn’t.” It seemed he was more excited about being a father to a girl at his school than his own son. I stood up, yawning “I might get some sleep. I’m pretty tired and I’m sure you need your rest before the morning.” I half smiled.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:25 pm

I laughed. “Yeah I don’t know if I’m going to be able to sleep knowing your over here and so is our son.” I smiled big. “Wow I never thought I’d be able to say that but man it feels good..”. I peaked behind me again. “It’s like Christmas for a kid, too excited to sleep because I can’t wait to see him tomorrow morning and hold him.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:34 pm

I smiled “You’re very excited, it’s a bit like that isn’t it.” I wasn’t sure how tomorrow would go. “He’s a mamas boy, just remember I’m not a morning person, so no over energetic greeting when I answer the door. Otherwise you can stay with us if you want to?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:40 pm

I smiled. “You wouldn’t mind?” God I could sit there and watch my boy and his mother the love of my life sleep. We would be in one room together like we should be. I wanted to stay I wanted her and him to move in with me. I wanted to be with her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:42 pm

“It makes sense, you’re eager and I’m tired. If he wakes you can pick him up, he’s going to want my breast so just lay him in bed with us and I can feed laying down which might make him sleep a bit longer too.” Insmiled, walking inside the room and closing the door behindy myself.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:46 pm

I smiled thinking of her breast which made me wonder. I walked in closing the door and looked straight at her breast. “Damn ally!” I whispered not meaning to but I was now hard. I didn’t want her to know that cause she might tell me to leave.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:15 am

I laughed shaking my head “I know right, I never had them and pregnancy changed my body for the better that’s for sure.” I smiled, just staring at him. “You still look really good.” I was unable to move, the tension between us insane.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:18 am

I laughed. “Yeah except the grey hairs coming in.” I walked in the room more and went to look down on Asher. “He seems to sleep good!” I whispered then walked to her. “You still sleep on the left side?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:22 am

“I like the grey on you.” I half smiled and looked to the bed. “I uh, changed to the right after we went our seperate ways. But the left is fine for me.” Insaodngoing back to that side.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:34 am

I laughed. “You want the right said ethen it’s yours. I can take the left or the middle.” I winked trying to ease her. “Or if you want I’ll take the chair.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:39 am

“I only took the right because that was your favourite.” I said quietly, and looked anywhere but him. “It’s ok, I’ll go back to the left and don’t sleep on the chair, we’ve shared a bed plenty times together before.” I reminded laying down under the duvet.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:44 am

I smiled . “Okay but I’m only going to get in bed if you slid your beautiful self over to the right side.” I winked and watched her slid over then I got into bed with her. “Thank you for everything ally.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:47 am

“I haven’t done anything.” I looked at him, rolled to my side facing him. “You gave me a child, a beautiful son..” I said realising how close we were together.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:52 am

I smiled “we made him together, he is us. I am thankful you were able to have him. Thankful that you thought of coming back here to try to find me.” I brushed her hair behind her ear. “You should get some sleep I think the zoo will be fun tomorrow if you’d like.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:54 am

I nodded, my skin on fire from where he has touched me. “The zoo sounds nice.” I said snuggling down and closing my eyes. “I can’t wait.” And just like old times, my head was soon against his chest and arm wrapped around his waist.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum