Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Once upon a blizzard - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Once upon a blizzard - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Once upon a blizzard - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Once upon a blizzard - Page 40 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Once upon a blizzard - Page 40 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Once upon a blizzard - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Once upon a blizzard - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Once upon a blizzard - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Once upon a blizzard - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Once upon a blizzard

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Once upon a blizzard - Page 40 Empty Once upon a blizzard

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

One night during the start of a blizzard like storm a woman and her children (one boy and one girl) were traveling to get away from her ex. She had no choice she needed to get away. Her ex wa as abusive drunk who thought he owned her. She drove into a small town and was almost to where she wanted to be when out of no where she hit a deer. Sitting there in the cold not knowing what to do she looked at her phone seeing she only had a little battery left she called for help. The dispatcher said she was lucky that the fire station was close by. A little while later there was a knock on her door. She looked and was stunned by the handsome guy standing there asking if she was okay.

It was late and the snow was coming g down hard when we got a call about a woman and two children stuck on the side of the road. I was pissed that anyone let alone someone with children would be out in this mess. As we got to the scene I knocked on the window Dow and asked the lady if she was okay. She had a light bruise on her cheek possibly from the hit. Her car wasn’t on so those kids were probably cold we needed to get them to the station now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Once upon a blizzard - Page 40 Empty Re: Once upon a blizzard

Post by melbender Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:59 am

It rained for the remaining time we camped but we still made the most of it and had fun. The kids didn’t care. I went back to work during the school hours as the kids were in class and Bo went back to work after our weekend. I finished up early and walked over to the firehouse to see him, and overheard two women whispering “yeah Bo and I have been seeing each other on the side. It’s a secret, I mean he has needs and I give them to him at work. Our beds are next to each other so he jumped in and fucks me or I blow him.” She giggled “he must be bored playing house with the girlfriend of his.” I didn’t want to believe it but we hadn’t made love since the night in the tent. I just turned out feeling stupid and went back to the car and drove home. 

“Hey I seen Jane here earlier.” Tony pointed out. “She walked in the station, and then walked out again. Is she doing alright?” 

“Oh no. She probably heard Amy and Kate talking about you.” Sophie rolled her eyes as she mopped. “Amy was bragging about umm, you know.. how you and she use each other for sex while at work and sleep beside each other.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:22 am

“What?” I was pissed. “I would never touch her! Shit if Jane heard. I’ve never hit a woman but if she is here when I get back I will!” I left the station not even bothering to tell my captain. I went straight to the house. I walked in “Jane baby?” I called out I was pissed and I knew she would be too.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:25 am

I heard his voice but kept putting the kids clothing away. “Go back to work Bo.” I couldn’t help but snap at him. I felt stupid and humiliated. “I’m sure you’ve got plenty to do there, or someone to do.” I muttered loud enough so he could hear me.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:59 am

I shook my head and followed her voice. I walked in and sighed. “Baby, what you heard is so not true. I’m so mad, please talk to me!” I said worried I wouldn’t be able to fix this. “I wouldn’t touch her or any other woman I only want you!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:02 am

I looked at him “why would she just openly talk about it. We haven’t had sex in how long? She said you’ve got needs that aren’t being met here.” I wiped my eyes, refusing to look at him as I shoved towels away. “As well as not giving you kids I can’t also keep you happy.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:34 am

“What the hell are you taking about? You make me extremely happy, who said you didn’t. And for fucks sake my needs don’t mean a damn thing to me, I waited for a Long time to make love. I’m pretty sure these past few weeks is a walk in the park for me I don’t need sex! Do I enjoy it yes of course with you and only you!” I was so confused and what she was talking about . “I don’t talk to anyone about our life in the bedroom. That’s for us to know.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:40 am

“I don’t know.” I shook my head. I hadn’t been feeling well, my emotions were all over the place. “I hate that you work away this this. I miss you. It just sucks.” I sat on the bed the looked at him “I’m sorry. I’m a mess and I’m scared to be hurt again.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:00 am

I shook my head. “I’m not going to hurt you, not like him. I love you, I’m just so scared that I can get you pregnant again and loose the baby to see you hurt like that hurts me I bought condoms but truth be told I don’t know how to put them on.” I felt stupid.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:03 am

“You did?” I asked confused. “Why didn’t you tell me? You havent touched me and I know I haven’t made any move to be intimate, but I feel all over the place with everything.” I walked towards him. “When did you buy them? I can help you with that.” It made me wonder did he really buy them for us.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:07 am

I smiled and pulled her with me in the bedside table on my side I pulled out the unopened box and laughed. “I read the directions over and over but when I read make sure they are the right size I got scared. And I bought them a few days ago wanting to surprise you with dinner and a movie then we’ll i wanted to make love to you.” I looked down. “Your not a mess or all over the place your just upset. I don’t want you to be though I want you happy and I haven’t been making you happy I’m sorry.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:12 am

I opened the box and took one out. Unzipping his pants and pulling his cock free from his shorts. I tore the wrapper with my teeth and then placed it in my mouth as I looked up at him and then, covered his cock. I looked up and straddled his lap, pulling my panties to the side and sinking down “I need you to touch me.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:21 am

I was so amazed I sat there for a minute before lifting her and pullling her back down. I ran my hands all over her inch by inch as she started to moved up and down my cock. “Fuck.” She felt so good.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:24 am

“I don’t like it.” I blurted out. “I’m sorry. I mean I do like it but I hate having to feel something between us other than you.” I wrapped my arms around his neck, riding him up and down. I couldn’t stop thinking about him with another and i was soon silently crying. “I love you.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:40 am

“Baby why are you crying?” I stopped moving and held her. “I’m sorry I can take it off and I’m pull out if you want.” I didn’t get why she was crying.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:42 am

“I just hate the thought of you with someone else. I mean what if you get bored, and decide you want to try other women?” I buried my face in his neck. I was such a wreck. “I’m sorry. I’m such a turn off right now. I don’t know why im even crying. I just can’t stop.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:56 am

I sighed. “Baby I’m not going to get bored. I love you and I know if I said hey let’s try this you would most likely say okay, you need to not worry okay I don’t want another woman.” I didn’t and I was so worried. “Maybe you should see someone and talk about these feelings?” I suggested and hoped she didn’t take it the wrong way.

-------

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1006
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40