Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Secret Attraction
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

» Meeting his match
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 11:07 pm by Ashwag24

» Up in the air
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 11:01 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I)

2 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) - Page 5 Empty Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:03 am

First topic message reminder :

What happens when a man and woman meet online and start to talk and get to know one another.  What happens when they actually meet in the real word?

Kylie was a very shy girl who loved to write on certain websites.  One day she game across a site where she could post how she felt anonymously.  She started posted her most inner sexual fantasies.  Not knowing that they soon could come true!

Mac was a handsome guy who could get any girl to fall to their knees.  He was in a committed relationship but wasn't truly happy.  He felt as if he had to stay with her for unknown reasons.  He secretly wanted to explore his options.  

So what happens when one replies to the others secret?

Name: Kylie Monroe
Bio:  Shy but know what she wants out of life.
Looks:Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) - Page 5 Images10
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) - Page 5 Empty Re: Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:21 am

I smiled. "Sure if you think you can keep up!" I say as I took off!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) - Page 5 Empty Re: Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I)

Post by melbender Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:55 am

I laughed as I walked behind her. She was already setting the machine up when I got there. "How about after this you hit the showers with me?" I suggested as I came up behind her and pinched her ass before getting on machine beside her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:20 am

I looked at him. "We can't do that." I say and looked around. "Can we?" I smirked and bit my lip. The thought of it had me all wet. Damn him and his sexy body. As I started running. I heard my friend yelling my name. "Hey Kylie jake has a friend you would like!" I couldn't look at Mac beside me. I laughed. "Jess I'm here to work out!" I say. "Oh stop being a prune you need laid! Unless this fine piece of ass is going to fuck you!" She said gesturing to Mac, ten continued. "I suggest you give jakes buddy a chance."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:54 pm

I laughed at her friend, I stopped running and smirked "ill be in the end stall if youre game?" I said quieter and headed towards the mens locker room with my cock already hard again.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:36 pm

I smiled as Jess and I watched him walk away. Then she asked. "So are you in or what. Jake wants to take me out but only will if I bring you for some reason." I was in a daze because I was about to walk into the means changing room and get fucked that I must of agreed. I ignored her and said "I gotta go get something." I walked carefully into the mend changing room found the last stall and walked in. Damn he was a amazing sight. "Hey sexy!" I said.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:25 pm

"Hey yourself, dont make a sound!" I grinned and pulled her in then closed the curtain. Pressing my body into hers and kissing her passionately.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:29 pm

Really don't make a sound all I want to do is moan! I tried so hard not to but couldn't help myself as I grabbed his shaft. God his size made me wanting to cum.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:55 am

I flexed my hips forward and started undressing her quickly. I turned tge water on which made her let out a slight squeal. My hand went over her mouth as I spun her around, "ready baby?" I said slipping a condom on and thrusting deep in her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:58 am

Mmmm I loved his aggressiveness! "Fuck me hard baby." I moaned out so only he could hear. I wanted to be so sore tomorrow.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:19 am

I grunted and gripped her hips harder as I pounded her tight pussy and then tugged her wet hair. The door closed in the stall next to us and I smirked. "Dont cum until I say!" I said quietly in her ear.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:09 am

I nodded my head. God he better tell me to cum soon was all I could think. I pushed my ass into him more and tried not to moan.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:03 am

I couldn't hold it in anymore "fuck your tight pussy feels good!" I slapped her ass, "cum! Cum all over my cock!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:23 am

As his hand met my ass I came instantly. "Fuck your cock is amazing." I say a little to loudly as we both here chuckles.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:03 pm

I grinned, "thankyou!" I then slid my cock out and pulled off the condom amd jerked off all over her ass.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:10 pm

I would of rather he shoot his load in my mouth, but he was in charge not me. After he was finished he helped me clean up and of course now I'm going to smell like him the rest of the day. "So how am I to sneak out of here now baby?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:24 pm

I hadn't thought that through very well. "Dear, maybe you could use the back exit at the end of the bathrooms." Someone said in the stall beside us and a couple others laughed. "Maybe we weren't so quit after all" I grinned.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:26 pm

I giggled and said "thanks!" I looked at him and laughed "till we meet again baby." I grabbed my clothes and threw them on. Kissed his cheek and left while all the guys wolf whistled.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:08 am

I left not long after her, earning some teasing from the men and made my way home. I had just cooked dinner when my gf decided to show up. I felt a little bad but that was until she started going on about me not paying her enough attention.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:52 am

So I ditched Jess completely and that pissed her off she showed up at my apartment and barged in. "What the hell happened to you? You need to get ready we are going to dinner with jake and his friend!" She yelled. As I wanted to just blurt out I was getting fucked in the men's shower! I didn't I just got ready and then we left. I was sitting at the restaurant talking to Tom when I saw some girl walk in with oh no!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:57 am

"Jace are you even listening to me!" I looked back and shrugged, "um sorry what?" I asked. I couldn't focus while Kylie was over there with some guy.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:34 am

((Mac! Jace is in what the future holds lol))

I tried to ignore the fact that he was here. Tom said something and I laughed not knowing what I was laughing at. Turns out he was telling a story about how his dog died. Oops! Jess must of saw what I was looking at because she smirked. "Umm I'm so sorry tom! I was laughing at that guy picking his nose. Umm would you all excuse me." I got up and made my way past Mac and his girl toward the ladies room.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:31 am

(LMAO i had Jace on my mind)

I spotted her going towards the bathroom and we were getting ready to leave, "come on, let's head off" i said and stood. I went to pay and on the way back i pulled out my phone, --tonight, 11pm 213 arrow road.-- and hit send.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:45 am

I was walking out of the bathroom when Jess stopped me. She handed me my phone with a smirk. I looked at it and sighed. "Who is Mac?" She asked. "He is just some guy I hooked up with earlier today." I said as I replied to the text. --you just can't get enough of me can you? Haha I'll be there!--
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:09 pm

I read the message and grinned. Dropping my girlfriend off at her place. "Uh goodnight" i said and pecked her cheek. She looked at me, "Mac, i want to take our relationship to the next level this weekend, I'm done waiting." she said and then jumped out of the car. Just my damn luck. I headed home and cleaned up a little.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:13 pm

((Mmmm what is she talking about?))

I ignored Jess as I freshened up. She was telling because I completely ignore Tom the rest if the night. I then thought about Macs girlfriend she was pretty like really pretty and this was all wrong what I was doing. I was going to cancel but time flew and I needed to get over there I was going to be late. Once I got there I knocked and waited.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next