Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
good girls like it bad - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
good girls like it bad - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
good girls like it bad - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
good girls like it bad - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Secret Attraction
good girls like it bad - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
good girls like it bad - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
good girls like it bad - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

» Meeting his match
good girls like it bad - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 11:07 pm by Ashwag24

» Up in the air
good girls like it bad - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 11:01 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

good girls like it bad

3 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

good girls like it bad - Page 13 Empty good girls like it bad

Post by LilDupuis Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:14 am

First topic message reminder :

She might look like a innocent 20 year old girl walking around campus but when night comes shes everything but good. No one knew she had this side to her until 2 guys from school decided to go to the strip club for a bit of fun when they recognized her. but she didn't notice them just like she never noticed them at school.

He was a guy just looking for a fun time not to worried about grades.. money and loved to get into trouble. he was wanting a good night with the boys and just found out there was a strip club and how could he resist some hot chicks stiping for him?

what will happen when they come face to face on campus? will things get hot or will he be hated?
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

http://wattpad.com/lilDupuis

Back to top Go down

good girls like it bad - Page 13 Empty Re: good girls like it bad

Post by melbender Wed May 08, 2013 10:26 am

"What the fuck do you mean don't make it!!" I hissed and stood up "Keep your eyes open!!" I raced down the hall to get my phone and called an ambulance, crying and telling them the address of his house. What the hell does he have that is so bad. I ran back to the bathroom and he had his eyes closed "You better be awake" I warned "I'm pissed" I warned again and still nothing, I lent down closer "I love you" and his eyes slowly opened.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed May 08, 2013 6:40 pm

My eyes crack open and I look over at you " I love you more holly. We will get through this don't cry please " I say putting my hand on your face and feeling your cool skin. I hear a loud rapid knock on the door and holly took off. Who could be here ? Next thing I knew I was in a ambulance and they where trying to keep me awake when all I wanted to do was sleep right now
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed May 08, 2013 6:45 pm

I had never been more alone in my life, he hadn't woken up from the coma he slipped into and I hated it. Each day Lilly and I would come and visit him and talk, fill him in on our day. She was getting so big and crawling about, she called me mumma and I even left school to take care of her full time. The doctors found out what was wrong with him, a brain tumour which was operated on and now it was a waiting game. I wouldn't let them turn his machine off, not when I hadn't told him yet.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed May 08, 2013 6:53 pm

I could hear everything clear as day but I can't wake up I wanna fucking wake up and hold my girls I feel so far away from them I feel like I'm going to miss everything I worked hard for. Come on eyes open ! And that's when I finally brake free of the darkness but no one was there so I was still in the dark really. I look around to see the hospital ? What the hell !
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed May 08, 2013 6:58 pm

"Are we going to see daddy today baby girl?" I asked Lilly as I was pulling my shirt down, it was getting tighter, god I needed to get bigger clothes soon. I picked her up and sat her on my hip, "mum-mum" She snuggled into my side and I smiled, her hair was darker blonde and done up cute and she was dressed in little leggings and a cute top, god she looked like him. I drove us to the hospital and picked her up, making my way to his room and his bed was empty. "Oh god please don't tell me" I felt the tears filling up, he couldn't have died.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed May 08, 2013 9:50 pm

I walk in from outside and walk back to my room to see a crying holly and my growing baby girl "what's wrong sweety tell me there name and ima go kill them !" I growle hugging her from behind.
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 09, 2013 1:21 am

I turn around and almost faint "oh my god! Your here, alive and up!" I sat lilly on the floor then I walked towards him and held him tight "god I have been so worried about you, 4 months and they said nothing would change and now your awake!" I kissed him so hard. I left someone standing between us and hanging onto my legs "dada-dada-dada" she stood up between us.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Thu May 09, 2013 3:13 am

I look down to see lily. Standing. Hat no I missed it ! Fuckk " 4 monthes? I was out for four months are ou sure ? I asked bending down to pic of my princess " hi princess. Had mummy been taking care of you huh. ?" I asked her an all she said was" muma " and pointer to holly with a smirk. I kiss her then hug her tight to me
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 09, 2013 3:55 am

"We miss you so much, umm there is alot to talk about. Alot had changed and well something's that your going to freak out about. But we can talk about that at home" god I was so nervous to tell him, he told me he didn't want this again and I knew he would probably break up with me "oh we moved house too, It's a home and really nice for Lilly and our -" I cut myself off before blurting it out.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Thu May 09, 2013 4:24 am

"Holly what is it... " I look down to her stomach to see a baby bump " your joking right... Was it worth it!" I say getting pissed and picking up my Lilly I knew it was to good to be true. I just new it she cheated on me an got knocked up wow good to know. I rip my iv out and go to the bathroom to change " where the fuck do I live now." I say angerly
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 09, 2013 4:37 am

"Was what worth it? The night we made a baby was the same night you fucking left me!" I choked out "I've been here everyday for you and you still think I cheated, thanks. You could trust me with your daughter but not with being only yours, your just like your jerk off friends, I guess me being a stripper also means I'm a whore. Address is in the bag on the bed, ill be by later to pack and leave" I left the room crying, how could he even think that.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Thu May 09, 2013 4:54 am

I sit on the bed shit what did I do ! Fuck. Just cause the last girl cheated I tougher she might have done it too I get Lilly and walk out side I call a taxi and he drops up off at te new house. I walk in to find holly packing. I grab her and pull her tight to me "baby I'm soo sorry please don't leave me I love everything about you I need ou here just like I did the last 4 months. Don't so this please.. If not for me for Lilly .." I say turning her in my arms and kissing you roughly

LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 09, 2013 5:05 am

It felt so good to have him kissing me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back, holding him so tightly, he led us to the bed and pushed me down, moving on top and kissing me deeper, "I love you" I moaned over his mouth and held him as I hooked my legs into him and then I snapped out of it and pushed him off slightly "no the last time we.. We did anything you almost died" tears ran down my cheeks "I'm pregnant and your not happy about it"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Thu May 09, 2013 5:17 am

I lift up her shirt and kiss her small stomach. Then we lips again " ya we kinda have to keep the baby making to a minamun I can't afford to but another house even though I would love to fill this house with lil you's. and I do love it I just umm didn't expect it cause I used a con.. Oopes " I say blushing remembering when I took it off to replace it with lube " I love you too " I say kissi her then pulling her to me " what else do you need to talk to me about ?" I say kinda excited I'm going to have another baby. It's our baby. " oh and tomorrow can ty watch Lilly I have to do something after school. " I got to go buy her that ring "
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 09, 2013 5:49 am

"Umm yeah we didn't use one the second or third time" I blushed a little embarrassed at forgetting to mention it. "I dropped out of school, I got a job and it pays well hence the house and car, it's modelling underwear thou, and Lilly has been with me the entire time. Your friends don't really like me since, one think I'm a whore but I didn't tell them Lilly was yours, I just said she was mine and that's why I left the other house, they kept coming around and that Josh guy kept hitting on me. Your able to finish school online, and umm I have a scan in two weeks to see what we're having. I think it's a little boy" I rushed out trying to think of what else to tell him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Thu May 09, 2013 6:01 am

I look at her In shock " lets wait for the gender " I say putting my hands on your stomach and kissing you. "Should I become a model too " I say jokingly as I make a 'sexy' pose on the bed for her " I could work those things good " I laugh as her face drops.
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 09, 2013 6:07 am

I start crying again and wrap my arms around him "I thought I would never see you again, if you want to wait then lets wait" I kissed him hard and hold him close. God I missed this feeling he gave me "You could model, your hot and we could do couple shoots" I winked and laughed, "You do realise you will never get laid again" I said seriously, he had put me off that forever.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Thu May 09, 2013 6:22 am

" wait we arnt gunna have any more baby's? " I asked almost sadly. I want at least 2 more. Why is she crying " baby I'm fine. We are okay. And oh to think I'm sexy huh that I got a nice body. Maybe I should be a striper " I say winking and trusting my hips up in the air a few times and laugh. I lay my head in my lap then I hear my princess star to cry I jump up on to my feet to fast. And end up stumbling. I look down to see she fell so I picked her up and cuddled her as I put my head in my loves lap " god I love you "
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 09, 2013 6:25 am

"We can have more babies, and two more is a lot more" I laughed, "Just please be careful, I don't ever want you to hide something like that from me again. I would never have left you if you were worried about that babe" I ran my hands through his hair and heard him groan softly. "I love you, it's weird that we spent more time dating with you asleep than awake" I giggled which made Lilly giggle "Silly Mummy"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Thu May 09, 2013 6:31 am

I can't beliee Lilly is almost a year old. It's crazy. And I got another on the way. " no baby I wasn't hiding it. I didn't know I had anouther .... " I Sigh. I have to tell her sooner or later so might as well tell her "this is my second one ... I already had one removed. I had cancer before Lilly was born. " I look at Lilly " every time I see me angle I remember how close I was to loading everything. An she was the beginning of something good for once " I admit as I rub soothing circles into your stomach.
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 09, 2013 6:34 am

I didn't know what to say, I sighed "Well the doctors checked on you everyday and said it's all clear, but I don't even want to think about what I would have done if I lost you. Oh by the way, Lilly has a boyfriend" I winked looking down at him, "He's her age and they play together, it's so cute"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Thu May 09, 2013 6:44 am

" what. ! No she does not she's not even one ages not going to have a boyfriend till she moves out I wear to god i will have to cut off guys cocks when she gets older " I groan hugging her to me I don't care if I have to home school her. I'm not letting her have a boyfriend till 16 no 19. Or older. "We are home schooling her. " I say protectively
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 09, 2013 6:49 am

I laughed loudly "Oh papa bear, seriously she's not even one and all they do is play together, trust me she won't be having boyfriends until she's 30" I shifted slightly "And plus she'll be brought up right" I let out a yawn "You hungry? I've been cooking some awesome food lately"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Thu May 09, 2013 6:58 am

" you sleep. I want my baby girls to be healthy " I laugh it has to be a baby girl. Or at least I want it to be. " come on Lilly lets go make some food. Then bring momma bear some " I laugh as she giggles I swoop her up and swing her around like she was a airplane "fly my princess fly " I say as I tak off running down the hall like a little kid
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 09, 2013 7:11 am

I laughed as he took off down the hallway "Pizza, I'm craving it" I called out sleepily and rolled to my stomach, I hope he see's the album I made up of Lilly each day he was out to it. I fell asleep to the sound of those two playing together, God he's a great father and I couldn't wait to have my own baby with him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next